- 7+ years of experience as a Software Developer in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of applications on Java/J2EE technologies.
- Extensive development experience in web applications using Java 5/6, J2EE1.4/1.5, JSP 1.2/2.0, Servlets 2.4, EJB 2.0/3.0 and APIs like JDBC, JavaMail, JNDI, XML, JavaBeans.
- Extensively involved in the integration of the Front End web interface with the Spring MVC, Angular JS, JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Experienced in SOA and Web Services technologies, including RESTful, JAX - WS, JAX-RPC, Axis, Soap, XML, WSDL, SAX and SAAS based design.
- Excellent technical knowledge in back-end RDBMS tools like Oracle 9i/10g/11g and MySQL.
- Strong experience in implementing MVC framework like Struts 1.2/2.0, spring 2.x and ORM tools like Hibernate in J2EE architecture.
- Good understanding of JAVA / J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Front Controller, Value Object, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Session Facade.
- Experienced in build tools like Ant and Maven, Log4j for Logging and JUnit for testing.
- Expertise in using J2EE Application Servers such as IBM WebSphere 4.x/5.x/6.x, WebLogic, JBoss 3.xand Web Servers like Tomcat 5.x/6.x.
- Exploited IDEs for Application development like RAD 6.0, Eclipse3.x, and Net Beans.
- Experienced in database GUI/IDE Tools such as TOAD, DB Visualizer and MySQL Client.
- Experienced in handling Version Control Systems like TFS, CVS, VSS and SVN.
- Working experience with the operating systems like UNIX, Solaris and Windows.
- Proficient in working across all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies.
- Expertise in object modelling and Object Oriented design methodologies (UML).
- Experience with UML diagrams like Class, Object, Use Case, State, and Activity diagrams.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Experience using an Integrated Development Environment like Eclipse, RAD 7.5/8.5 for code development.
- Worked strongly following agile methodology.
- Extensive experience on support tools like Application Life Cycle Management to perform Unit testing and Application integration testing.
- Extensive experience in developing Web Services applications using REST Client, REST API, SOAP
- Always worked closely with system users and management personnel and gained reputation of loyalty, quick problem solving, and excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical capabilities and good communication skills. Ability to quickly adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
- Have deep understanding of both Relational Database and also experience in non-relational database like Mongo DB.
Platforms: Windows 2000/NT/ XP/Vista and Sun Solaris 2.8/2.9, UNIX
Programming: JDK 1.5, 1.6, 1.7,1.8, C, C++, Python
Server Scripting: JSP1.2,2.1, JSP-EL, JSTL, Custom Tags
Java Frameworks and UI Tools: Struts 1.2, Struts 2.1, Spring MVC,DI, AOP, JSF 1.1, JSF 2.1, GWT, Vaadin, Adobe Flex
Database Tools: Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, Toad for DB2, Toad for MS-SQL, ERWin, Altova Database Spy, MySQL WorkbenchDatabases: DB2, MS-SQL Server, HSQLDB, PostgresSQL, MySQL
Middleware Specifications: EJB 2.1, EJB 3.0, CORBA, RMI
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, Rational Clearcase, Accurev, GitHub, CVS
IDEs: Eclipse 3.0, 3.1, MyEclipse 4.1, IntelliJ, Netbeans, JBuilder 2007, JDeveloper.
Build Tools: ANT 1.7,1.8,1.9, Maven, Gradle
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Hudson
XML Tools: Altova XML Spy 2005,2008
XML Technologies: XSLT, JAXP, JDOM, SAX, DOM, XPATH, XPOINTER, XML, XSD,DTD
Webservice Specifications: JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Webservice Tools: SoapUI 4.0,5.1, TcpMon
Webservice Implementations: Axis 1.0,2.1, JWSDP2.1, Sun Metro, Sun Jersey, Apache XFire, Apache CXF
Search API: Lucene, SOLR
Whitebox Testing: Junit 3, Junit 4, DBUnit, JUNIT Perf, HTTP Unit, LoadTest, TimedTest, Selenium, Fitnesse, EasyMock, PowerMock
Blackbox Testing: JMeter, LoadUI, LoadRunner, HP Quality Center, WinRunnerApplication Servers: Weblogic 8.1, 10.0, Websphere 6.1, JBoss 4.0, Glassfish 4.0
Web Servers: Tomcat 5.0,6.0,7.1, Joans
UML Tools: Altova UML Model, Rational Enterprise, MS Visio
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 3.0,3.1,4.1, TopLink, OpenJPA, iBatis
Defect Tracking: JIRA, Bugzilla, Rational ClearQuest
Methodologies: Agile (XP, Scrum), Rational Unified Process(RUP), Waterfall, Kanban
Reporting: iReports, JReports
Batch Jobs: Quartz Scheduler, Cron, Spring Batch
HTML Editors: MS-Frontpage 2003, Adobe Dreamweaver, Coffee Cup HTML
Micro Services: Swagger, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Spring Micro Services, Springboot, Netflix Eureka
Templating: Velocity, Freemarker
Cloud Computing: AWS - EC2, RDS, S3, Dynamo DB
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Participated in gathering the requirements, analysis, design, development, testing and deployment for enhancements.
- Developed and implemented UI’s using AngularJS, HTML and CSS.
- Added routing and developed factories, worked on root level variables and functions.
- Developed front end test cases using Jasmine and Grunt, Node JS.
- Implemented Core Java Methodologies like Interfaces, Collections, Exceptional Handling and Abstract Classes.
- Worked upon Angular JS 2 Service which interacts with RESTful services at backend
- Identified performance issues within the J2EE Infrastructure.
- Involved in designing and implementing design patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Front Controller, MVC, Data Transfer Objects and Data Access Objects.
- Developed application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Used Swagger to interact with API end points of the Micro services
- Used Vaadin framework for rapid front-end user interface development in Java.
- Used Multi-threading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Followed TDD approach and implemented Node.JS server for handling the incoming requests.
- Has very strong exposure on Performance using Load Runner Jakarta JMeter, Parasoft SOA Tool and Performance Center.
- Developed GET API for displaying the list of available software versions for upgrade using Java, SpringBoot and REST.
- Designed and implemented backend part of the application using SOLR API for indexing and un-indexing content from different sources like POSTgres and MongoDB.
- Implemented RESTful service using Spring MVC.
- Deploy application to AWS and monitored the load balancing of different EC2 instances
- Used the light weight container of the Spring Frame work to provide architectural flexibility for Dependency Injection (DI) / inversion of controller (IOC).
- Turned static methods and classes into springbeans.
- Developed Value Objects/POJO classes to hold the values between Data Layer and Business logic layer.
- Responsible for preparing/maintaining project metrics, status and performance reports.
- AWS EC2 instances were configured in dev and QA environments with NodeJS.
- Developed Unit test cases using Mockito Framework
- Implemented application specific exception handling and logging frame work using Log4j.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework with spring framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Involved in production support and resolved the production defects.
- Improve the performance of the application by using the Developer tools.
- Used Subversion for activities tracking Version Controlling and Change Management.
- Involved in writing SQL queries and procedures and applying optimization techniques.
- Built and deployed the application in JBoss Application Server.
- Involved in exposing the statement services offered to the client like getting the statement data are exposed using SOAP Web services and MQ interface and for frontend used RESTFUL Webservices for developing functionalities.
- Back end server side coding and development using Java data structure as a Collections including Set, List, Map, Exception Handling, Vaadin Framework, Spring with dependency injection, StrutsFramework, Hibernate, Servlets, Action, Action Forms&Java beans, etc.
- Used Splunk to verify the logs generated from different environments.
- Used Jira to track and plan and analyze the development.
- Involved in building and deployment of the application by using Maven.
- Used SQL developer to interact with the database by executing the queries.
Environment: Java, JDK1.7, J2EE, AngularJS, NodeJS, JQuery, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, JIRA, Web Builder, SVN, WebServices, Vaadin Framework, Multithreading, LoadRunner, Postgres, Mongo DB, Rest Full, Adobe Flex, WSDL, Amazon Web Services (AWS), JBOSS, Eclipse, Web Storm, Maven, Oracle 10g, SQL developer, Hibernate, Log4j, Splunk, Mockito and JUnit, Angular 2, Bootstrap, SpringBoot
Confidential, Fenton, Missouri
- Participating in user requirement sessions to gather business requirements
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of application modules
- Designed and developed Class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Unified Modeling Language(UML)
- Used WSAD IDE for coding, debugging and testing the application modules
- Designed the Cascaded Style Sheets(CSS) for designing the styles, skinning and layouts
- Involved in designing the page layouts using Wire Frames templates
- Developed various Action classes and Form bean classes using Struts framework
- Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate to achieve object to database table persistency
- Involved into 3rd API integration used for Mortgage Valuation. Integration of Amazon Cloud Services (AWS and S3)
- Implemented Batch Updates using Spring and configured beans in Application Context file
- Used the features of Spring Core layer(IOC),Spring AOP, Spring ORM layer and Spring DAO support layer in order to develop the application
- Involved in the configuration of Struts Framework, Spring Framework and Hibernate mapping tool
- Worked on Java Messaging Services(JMS) for developing messaging services
- Implemented different types of messaging prototypes using JMS
- Implemented service oriented architecture(SOA) using Apache Axis, SOAP,WSDL,UDDI
- Used Oracle 10g as the backend database storage
- Created data base tables according to the application requirements
- Implemented the application using Agile development methodology
- Developed Maven and ANT Scripts to do compilation, packaging and deployment in Web Sphere server
- Involved in peer to peer code reviews and cross checked whether coding standards are being followed
- Involved in developing Webservice operations in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Analyze requirements with team, write High Level design documents, System Use Case, analyze risk factors.
- Used Spring for bean instantiation, annotations, controllers, request mapping to handle the WebService request and response.
- Used JAXB for marshalling and unmarshalling of work order, billing XML documents, and JAXP for processing.
- Developed Single Page Application (SPA) using Backbone JS Framework.
- Developed RESTWeb services to make web service calls simple and easy for the client to access it with the help of standard HTTP URIs.
- Design and developed request and response XML Schema (XSD) documents for WebService operations such as Retrieve History.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Extracted data in UI for different clients using JSON.
- Designed and developed necessary SQL for the database operations as needed.
- Involved in deployment of the application at various environments (Development, QA Testing, Staging, and Production).
- Used Maven for the project management like build, install. Continuous Integration (CI) using Jenkins.
- Deployed application on Apache Tomcat server.
- Used Subversion for version control and repository.
- Involved in writing Unit test cases for unit testing using Junit.
- Deployed this enterprise application by using CI Continuous Integration (Jenkins) in AWS Cloud.
- Used Log4j for logging errors, info, exceptions.
- Agile methodology. Used Rally for tracking sprint progress.
Confidential Wilmington, Delaware
Java / J2EE Developer
- Involved in business requirements gathering and Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of application modules
- Used different design patterns to implement the application which includes Data Access Object, Business
- Delegate, Value Object and Service Locator etc.
- Used Eclipse as the Integrated development Environment for developing and debugging the Java applications
- Used AJAX, DOJO libraries for developing the Rich Internet Application and widgets
- Designed and developed the Cascaded Style Sheets(CSS) for designing the application layouts
- Used Web Service component to access the data from another application e-Audit Net which is running on the Mac OS server
- Extensively used core java concepts such as OOP, Collections and exception handling
- Developed the Servlets for generating the grids for displaying the customer data
- Extensively worked on Struts framework for developing the business logic and interacts with Domain model components such as Spring
- Developed Notifications to invoke the automatic e-mails and tasks to the registered customers using Struts properties and stored procedures
- Used Spring framework for invoking the application service components at runtime
- Worked on Spring Core layer, Spring ORM, Spring AOP in developing the application components
- Do have expertise in integrating the Spring framework with Hibernate using Application Context configuration
- Used Backbone js as Model, Widgets as Controller and JQuery template as View.
- Implemented Transactions and Batch Updates using Spring framework
- Extensively worked on Hibernate Object relational mapping tool for persisting the data to the database
- Have worked on Oracle 10gdata base for storing and retrieving the application data
- Implemented procedures, packages, and different Joins to retrieve the data base using SQL
- Configured and deployed the Web Services in to the application server and published as the Web Service.
- Used LISA Dev test for Webservice mocking.
- Implemented the application using Agile development methodology
- Developed Maven Scripts to do compilation, packaging and deployment in Web Logic server
- Written unit test cases for testing the application modules using JUnit framework
Junior Java Developer
- Involved in designing class diagrams, sequence diagrams & use case diagrams.
- Developed GUI prototypes using Visual Basic.
- Responsible for basic HTML web page designing
- Coding for basic functionalities of the application
- Involved in documentation at different stages.
- Writing simple SQL queries for retrieval of data using SQL Server 2000.
- Learnt some black box and white box testing methods.
- Technologies Used: Java, JDBC, HTML, UML, Rational Rose, SQL Server 2000, Windows XP