- Over all 8 years of working experience in all phases of software application design, development, implementation and Testing.
- Expertise in full life cycle of Java Application Development, Including Analysis, Requirements Gathering, Design, Development, Implementation, Maintenance and Enhancements.
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis & Design during the project development and enhancements.
- Experience in developing applications using Java, J2EE, HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, Web services, Struts, Spring, EJB, Java Mail, Hibernate, Java Script, AJAX, JMS, JNDI, XML, XPATH and XSLT with various IDEs such as RAD, Eclipse, JBuilder, Forte and NetBeans.
- Experience on Weblogic, Web Sphere, JBoss, JRun, Sun App Server, and iPlanet Application servers.
- Experience in version controls systems like CVS, MKS, SVN.
- Strong experience with databases, including Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL and My - SQL.
- Developed test case using JUnit to perform unit testing, applied functional and regression testing after implementation.
- Developed DAO layer using Hibernate, OR Mapping tool for the backend data persistency.
- Implemented Asynchronous communication using Spring, JMS and MDB’s.
- Skilled at debugging / troubleshooting.
- Design Pattern implementation experience (MVC, Session Façade, Service Locator, Dao’s, VO’s, Singleton).
- Generating Reports Using Jasper Reports API.
- Involved in Developing Web Services (SOAP, JAXP, JAX -RPC).
- Experience in the installation, support, configuration and maintenance of Tomcat and Weblogic servers.
- Has deployed applications in the servers using Linux.
- Possesses good leadership qualities, good Interpersonal Skills, team-working attitude, takes initiatives and very proactive in solving problems and providing best solutions.
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, C, SQL, PL/SQL, Shell Scripts, HTML
J2EE Technology: Struts, Hibernate, Ajax, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Applets, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, Java Mail, Swings, AWT, JDBC, JSP, EJBs, JMS, JNDI, RMI, Web Services, Tag Libraries, XML and ANT.
Databases: SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, Oracle, My-SQL and
Web Server: Apache, Tomcat, Microsoft IIS 4.0, Java Web Server, IBMHTTP Server:
Application Server: Weblogic, WebSphere, JBoss, JRun, Oracle Application ServeriPlanet:
Middleware: MQ Series / Web Sphere MQ, Hibernate, Spring
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring MVC, JSF and Struts
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows Vista/2000/XP/ Server
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Sr. Java Developer
- Implemented architecture using Spring Web Flow, Spring MVC.
- Responsible for developing DAO and Action classes.
- Implemented Web Services to communicate with External System.
- Responsible for Integration of Spring Web flow with Spring MVC.
- Used JSTL taglibs and Display tag for displaying the data in presentation layer.
- Implemented JMS using Spring Framework.
- Generated DAO’s to map with database tables using Hibernate. Used HQL (Hibernate Query Language) and Criteria for database querying and retrieval of results.
- Developed presentation layer code using Angular JS, HTML, CSS, XSLT, JSP, AJAX and JQuery.
- Have working experience on Angular Js, Mongo DB, couch DB and good Knowledge in Node Js.
- Used Second Level Cache to enhance performance and Proper Memory Management.
- Used jQuery, AJAX and implemented Responsive Design with Bootstrap.
- Involved in J2EE Design Patterns such as Data Transfer Object (DTO), DAO, Value Object and Template.
- Responsible for implementing Transaction Management in DAO Layer.
- Used the Ajax technology to generate dynamic requests to server.
- Designed and developed the Hibernate Classes and Mapping files required for all the database tables.
- Responsible for writing Views, Stored Procedures, Functions using SQL, PL/SQL in Oracle.
- Used SVN and Maven for Concurrent Versions System.
- Responsible for preparing Unit Test Cases.
- Responsible for reviewing Business Requirements & Functional Use Cases.
- Responsible for preparing technical design specifications.
Environment: Weblogic10.0, Unix, Spring Web Flow, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, SOAP, REST, EJB, Angular JS, HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, Shell Script, Hibernate, Web Services, JMS, AJAX, Oracle, SQL Navigator, Eclipse, XML, XPATH, XSLT, XHTML, CVS, SVN, Maven, Ant, Junit, Agile, Jprobe performance testing.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Understood the requirements and functional specifications of the application.
- Involved in designing of the application
- Involved in preparing views using JSPs and HTML.
- Used IBatis for decoupling the mappings from the application logic by packaging the SQL statements in XML configuration files.
- Developed stored procedures and complex packages extensively using PL/SQL and shell programs.
- Used Struts-Validator frame-work for all front-end Validations for all the form entries.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services for Integrating with the Enterprise Information System Tier.
- Design and development of JAXB components for transfer objects.
- Prepared EJB deployment descriptors using XML.
- Involved in Configuration and Usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes.
- Wrote Action Classesto service the requests from the UI, populate business objects & invoke EJBs.
- Used JAXP (DOM, XSLT), XSD for XML data generation and presentation
- Wrote Junit test classes for the services and prepared documentation.
- Used the Validator framework for server-side validation.
- Developed the Action classes.
- Developed the Form Bean classes.
- Developed Value Object classes.
- Implemented DAO (Spring), Front Controller, Value Object, Data Transfer Object (DTO), and Singleton for reusing most efficient and effective strategies for new development.
- Developed the Java classes to implement the business logic.
- Developed the DAO classes to access the databases.
- Wrote PL/SQL stored procedures, packages and triggers.
- Involved in developing the code for end to end and standard alone application.
- Involved in preparing and executing the unit test cases.
Environment: Weblogic10.0, Unix, Spring Web Flow, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Shell Script, Hibernate, Struts, SOAP, REST, Web Services, JMS, AJAX, Jquery, HTML, CSS, EJB, Oracle, Eclipse, XML, XPATH, XSLT, XHTML, Ant, Maven, CVS, SVN, Junit, Agile and Scrum, Jprobe performance testing.
Confidential, New York
- Developed Use Cases, UML diagrams such as Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and Class Diagrams, for application.
- Developed, enhanced and maintained the application.
- Involved in the detailed design of the various subsystems.
- Used the Tiles framework to present the JSPs to the user.
- Developed Signup Module, User Registration Module.
- Credit card validation by using secured third-party website.
- Implemented MVC using Spring and Struts.
- Used the Spring DAO and JDBC classes to access the databases and manage the transactions.
- Integrated Struts with Spring and Hibernate.
- Designed and developed the Hibernate and DAO’s required for all the database tables.
- Installed and configured Weblogic 8.x with JDBC, JNDI and other J2EE services.
- Installed & configured cluster in Weblogic 8.0 environment.
- Configured JDBC connections and data sources with Oracle database server 8i, 9i, and was involved with troubleshooting and fixing problems.
- Wrote PL/SQL stored procedures and functions as required.
- Interact with business analysts to develop detailed technical specifications based on functional requirements.
- Architect the workflow of the whole project using various design patterns like MVC, J2EE Patterns were implemented in each tier.
- Involved in writing web services to connect External System.
- Writing JMS Listener classes to asynchronous request processing.
- Designed and developed n-tier J2EE application framework that consists of service brokers, messaging systems, JMS, and Web Services components.
- Perform peer review of design and code developed by other members in the team.
- Wrote Unit, System Test plans for the business analyst to test the application.
- Involved as the point of contact for resolving problems in the integration, staging & production environments.
Environment: Weblogic, Unix, Struts, Shell Script, Hibernate, Spring, Spring MVC, Web Services, JMS, AJAX, Oracle, XML, XSLT, Caster Mapping, Eclipse, Ant, Junit, Jprobe performance testing.
Junior Java Developer
- Designed front-end screens using JSP and HTML.
- Developed validation modules to ensure user and subscriber data using Servlets.
- Involved in writing JMS Code for Sending Messages.
- Involved in writing Hibernate code with Struts Framework to provide efficient back end code.
- Involved in writing Web services to Synch Data with Analytical Report Application.
- Worked on the entire MVC architecture of Struts including the Request Processor, Action class, Action Form, Validation Framework.
- Developed the Value Object classes.
- Took part in coding and implementation activities related with various enhancements using Java, JSP, and Servlets.
- Developed the code and deployed on the Weblogic server.
- Involved in writing Documentation.
- Involved in writing custom tag Libraries.
- Wrote Unit, System Test plans for the business analyst to test the application.
- Involved as the point of contact for resolving problems in the integration and staging environment.