Languages: Java, Swift, Bootstrap, HTML/CSS, Angular, Visual Basic, Racket
Operating Systems: MacOS, Windows
Software: Pega 7, Xcode, Eclipse, Basic Terminal (Unix), Microsoft Office, Gimp, Android Studio, WordPress, DrRacket
Software Engineer Intern
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Helped develop an internal software using Pegasus 7 Business Process Management Tool for the Sales department to process and handle sales more efficiently.
- Worked as a part of a team in an open, collaborative agile environment, taking part in routine daily agile operations.
- Completed a service project with a group of other interns and put together a presentation given to Confidential leaders.
Confidential, Newark, DE
- Was the first point - of-contact and central check-in for staff, faculty, students, study participants, and patients, helping them with all technology related challenges (setting up new computers, software upgrades, virus management, troubleshooting issues, etc.).
- Supported the Confidential with organization, tracking, and follow through on new or ongoing projects.
Confidential, New Castle, DE
- Created, edited, and reviewed project submittal drawings for different jobs using Microsoft Visio and AutoCAD.
- Visited jobsites to observe existing or newly installed systems.
- Wrote a procedure in Visual Basic that helped the company work more efficiently.