Over 9+ years of experience and backed with rich domain knowledge, understanding practical knowledge of several IT technologies, seek a career with challenging assignments to amalgamate personal enrichment with professional goals.
- Experienced in analysis, design, developing and testing internet/intranet Web - based applications, Client/Server applications, J2EE Architecture, OO Design patterns.
- Experienced in all stages of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including proposal, process engineering, requirement analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support.
- Experience in applying design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Factory Pattern, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Session Facade and Value object pattern etc.
- Strong experience in implementation and design of MVC architecture. Hands on experience on MVC frameworks such as Angular, Angular2, Backbone JS, Ember JS etc.
- JS with other UI technologies/ libs such as Backbone, jQuery, Bootstrap.
- Proficient in with GUI plug-ins like Tiles Framework, Custom Tag Libraries, plug-ins like ValidatorFramework.
- Very good understanding of Model View Controller (MVC), Client Server and N-tier architectures.
- Excellent Expertise in OOAD and OOP from designing UML diagrams using IBM Rational Rose.
- Expertise in Java concepts like OOP, Java Swing, Java Struts, Spring Framework, Hibernate ORM, JDBC, JMS.
- Extensive experience in concepts such as Java EE, J2EE technologies such as JDBC, JSP, JSF, Servlets, Hibernate, EJB, Spring, XML, XSD, XSL, JNDI, RDBMS, Web Services, Struts, Spring, Tiles, Hibernate, JMS, AJAX.
- Designing and Developing Single Page web applications (SPA) using AngularJS, and Node
- Extensive experience in using Amazon Web Services like RDS, EC2, Redshift, SQS, SNS, Cloud Watch and S3.
- Experience in developing spring features like Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Ribbon, Spring Security, Spring Integration, Spring Eureka, Spring Netflix
- Experience in application development using Software development methodologies such as Agile, Iterative Waterfall development and TDD (Test Driven Development) environments.
- Experience in Microservices-Spring Boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Spring Boot.
- Excellent experience with Application Servers like Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, OracleWebLogic, Glassfish, JBoss.
- Experience in using Hibernate and iBatis Object Relational Mapping tool in J2EE environment.
- Developed dynamic web applications and web services using Eclipse, JBuilder, JDeveloper, Netbeans and Web Logic.
- Implemented various Ajax Frameworks such as jQuery, DOJO, JSON. Designed various integration components using JMS and MQ Series and worked on Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messagingservice.
- Experienced in databases such as Oracle, DB2 and MS SQL Server to manage tables, views, indexes, sequences, stored procedures, functions, triggers and packages.
- Managed and maintained NoSQL (MongoDB, Apache Cassandra DB) databases in production domain.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services (AWS). Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, IAM, RDS, Elastic cache, SNS, SQS, AMI.
- Responsible for working a queue of JIRA tickets to address system issues, user requests, etc.
- Created, tested, and deployed React apps with the best practices of React/Redux
- Apache Tomcat 8 and NodeJS servers to deploy and configure Java API’s and frontend modules.
- Extensive Experience in retrieving and manipulating data from backend using Database SQL queries, PL/SQL - Stored Procedures, Functions, Sequences, Triggers, Views and Packages.
- Experience working on several Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, creating Docker images, Compose, Docker Registry and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations.
- Experienced with Jenkins methodologies includes Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Excellent Experience in writing ANT, Hudson, Maven build scripts, providing logging facility using Log4j.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), REST and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS using tools like Apache Axis.
- Part of Scrum, Sprint review, Retrospection and Virtual Closure meetings as a part of AGILE.
- Experience in using various version control tools like SVN, CVS and IBM Rational Clear Case.
- Experience in Build/deploy tools like CVS, VSS, SVN, git, Maven, Jenkins, Clear Case, Clear Quest and ANT.
- Experience in Integration tools Oracle SOA Suite/BPEL/Fusion Middleware, web-methods and Apache CAMEL.
- Writing Junit test cases and used Clear Quest, JMeter, Test-ng plugins to run selenium scripts.
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Junit &Maven and other unit testing frameworks like Protractor, Jasmine, Mockito, SoapUI.
Languages: Java 1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8 , J2EE, UNIX Shell Scripting, Python 3.6.0, Scala 2.12.1, C, C++
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.3, Angular JS 1.0/1.5/2.0, Struts 2.x/1.x, Log4J
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.x/9.x, Jetty, Jenkins 2.50, JBoss, Tomcat 5.0/6.0/7.0, Glassfish, WildFly
Relational Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL server 2012/2014/2016 , MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, Couch DB
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST, SOAP UI
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Mesos
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0.2, Intellij 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3
Operating systems: Windows, MS-DOS, UNIX, Mac OS, Linux and Ubuntu
Testing Tools: J unit 4.12, Win Runner, Jenkins, Selenium WebDriver/Grid, JIRA 7.0., Bugzilla 4.4.12, Jasper Reports 6.0
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum, SDLC
Developer IDE Platforms: Eclipse, Edit plus, Notepad ++, TEXT PAD, JBuilder, Net Beans 8.0.2, Intellij 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3, GITHUB 2.12.0
Build Tools: Ant 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Case Tools: Rational Rose, UML, OOAD, RUP
Confidential, Carrollton, TXSr. Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Agile Sprint methodologies to do requirements gathering, analysis and planning. Involved in gathering requirements from existing functionality for the custodians.
- Written code on Typescript and ES6 to implement Angular 2 Components and worked on different changed procedures of AngularJS to Angular 2.0.
- Expertise in using inbuilt and custom AngularJS directives and filters to add functionalities to the web page.
- Implemented Bootstrap for responsive UI design, so that application can be used from various browsers and devices.
- Used Spring core for dependency injection/inversion of control (IOC), and integrated AngularJS and Hibernate.
- Used APIGEE for API Identification and Resource Definition based on REST principles.
- Used Spring MVC for REST API and Spring Boot for micro services.
- Used Microservices architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Load balancing among the servers was implemented by using Spring Ribbon.
- Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services.
- Implemented Declarative transaction management using Spring AOP.
- Deployed Spring Bootmicro services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and AWS admin console.
- Utilized AWS Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3 bucket and to trigger other Lambda functions.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot, and Hibernate ORM. Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC,Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- Managed and maintained Oracle and NoSQL (MongoDB) databases in production domain
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns. RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Used Spark streaming with Scala to consume real-time data from the Kafka cluster and run several arbitrations.
- Architect our core processing applications for maximum scalability and availability using test-driven development, Inversion of control (IoC), dependency injection, design patterns, trunk-based development.
- Written SQL queries PL SQL Stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, sequences, and indexes, which are going to be invoked by Batch processes.
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka, Spring Hystrix as fallback method, Spring Ribbon for load balancing and a broker service to maintain status using Spring Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Working on Microservice Registration with Spring cloud using Netflix Eureka.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface. Wrote Python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Strong understanding of Micro services patterns - Circuit Breaker/Hystrix, DDD, Aggregator, Proxy Chaining.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, pushing images, integration of Spring boot.
- Used HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and Interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria for implementation of Hibernate template and extensively used Hibernate Cache.
- Upgraded the swagger to new version while maintaining the look and functionality of the UI.
- Hands on experience with MongoDB Installation, Configuring, Monitoring and Designing Shared Environment.
- Involved in CI/CD process using GIT, Jenkins job creation, Maven build and publish, and Fabric implementation.
- Managed source code into Git, ClearCase and Tracked progress of task and defect of existing and future software in IBM Rational Team Concert.
- Tested every module extensively using Jasmine.JS and operated JIRA very closely for bugs brought up by the QA team and handled it appropriately.
- Involved in deploying the application in UNIX and to connect to see logs for fixing UAT/Production defects.
- Developed, executed and maintained Selenium automation scripts for web application.
- Created continuous integration builds using Ant Jenkins and deployed on WebSphere app server.
- Worked on automation platforms like Ansible. Deployed Application instance on JBoss Server.
Confidential, Chicago, ILSr. Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Used ReactJS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Used BackboneJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as SPA
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features using Backbone.js and Responsive Design.
- Developed RESTWeb Services to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application
- Used Java version 7, 8 with STS, Eclipse, and Intellij for development purposes together with Apache Tomcatserver
- Designed AndroidMobileApplications, Used Android Content Providers for implementing features like sending E-mails, SMS, etc. from the app and designed GUIs for these applications.
- Implemented EJB 's session bean to maintain mobile session.
- Developing payment system module using Spring Microservices on Pivotal Cloud Foundry after successful execution of the main business model.
- Cloud environment for micro services was provided using Spring cloud Netflix (Eureka server, Hystrix, Ribbon).
- Used Elastic Search by Rest API for querying written which is written by database server.
- Configured SSL termination at AWS ELB and Route53 for hosted zones, only ssl encrypted traffic is transferred through internet gateway.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Effective use of data structures and algorithms to solve complex problems, reducing time complexity.
- Implemented Internationalization using Spring MVC Interceptors and spring core modules.
- Transformed, Navigated, Formatted XML documents using XSL, XSLT, XPath, and XSL-FO.
- Involved in exception handling testing using SOAP UI and Security of Mule endpoint through WSSR.
- Worked on Camel-based integration middle-ware solution for Provisioning Services by design and the Implementation of business logic and data processing routes using Apache Camel
- Implemented AWS Lambda functions to run scripts in response to event in Amazon Dynamo DB table or S3bucket or to HTTP requests using Amazon API Gateway.
- Experienced with setting up the basic project setup from scratch using Spring-Hibernate based design .
- Developed DAO layer using Cassandra and expertise in CQL (Cassandra Query Language), for retrieving the data present in Cassandra cluster by running queries in CQL.
- Worked on SOA Web Services using SOAP with JAX-WS for large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Technology leadership for the direction of the Cloud based application using Node.JS, PDFJS and My SQL Server integrating to a proprietary framework.
- Used JMS (Java Mailing Service) API to mail notifications upon the success or failure when the backend processes are completed and to send mail notifications regarding any system related problems.
- Develop batch processes for financial reporting applications and modules using Perl and Korn shell scripts on Oracle database, with partitions and sub-partitions.
- Experience using a configuration management tool like GIT/Bit bucket and Pushing a Branch to a public Bit bucket repository and giving permissions to the rest of the team to discuss and alter the code.
- Develop custom app configurations (deployment-apps) within SPLUNK to Parse, Index multiple types of log format across all application environment.
- Wrote PL/SQL Queries, stored procedures, triggers and prepared statements.
Environment: JAVA/J2EE, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, JS, AJAX, JQUERY, CSS3, Servlets, JSP, Node JS, Backbone JS, ReactJS, Bootstrap, XML, XSLT, XPATH, AWS, SOAP, REST, TopLink, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Web Logic server 10.3.3, JMS, Maven, Web Sphere, Eclipse, Jenkins, JUNIT, Cassandra, Mockito, Star Team, TDD, Spring MVC, Ext JS, JIRA, Spring framework DI, AOP, Struts, Hibernate, Elastic Search, Ant, HP QC, Coherence, Apache Camel.
Confidential, Glendale, CA
Sr. Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Worked in Agile Environment and Iterative development Process using Scrum concepts that includes Analyzing, Designing, Coding, Testing, implementation & Production Support.
- Applied J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Objects (DAO), Front Controller and Adapter during the development of components.
- Built dynamic and responsive web flow using AngularJS controllers, services & custom directives and AJAX calls.
- Implemented Internationalization(i18n) and Localization/Pluralization (L10n) using Angular Translate Module.
- Used detailed wireframes and developed Mock-up designs as per the requirements ofBusiness.
- Developed Application using Spring DAO, Spring AOP and Hibernate, Spring batch, Web Services like SOAP and restful Web services.
- Exposed and consumed SOAP based Web Services to communicate, used SOAP UI for testing.
- Implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, Selenium Grid, and Maven .
- Implemented cross cutting concerns like logging and monitoring mechanism using Spring AOP.
- Adopted J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Session Facade and Singleton.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Implemented Dynamic batch feature for batch processing with Spring batch.
- Implemented the data persistence functionality of the application by using Hibernate to persist java objects to the relational database.
- Creation of database objects like tables, views, Indexes on tables, synonyms, materialized views, Stored procedures, packages using oracle tools like SQL plus.
- Developed SQL and PL/SQL scripts to transfer tables across the schemas and databases.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services for Integrating with the Enterprise Information System Tier.
- Used JQuery for accessing JSON objects received from server side.
- Used ANT for compilation and building JAR files, Used SVN version control tool.
- Deployed applications on Web Logic Application Server and performed required configuration changes.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, project level issue tracking and environmental issue tracking.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Participated in all phases of the project like design, development, testing, enhancements and production support.
- Developed and supported all tiers of the application - UI/Business Logic/Database
- Worked on impact analysis to migrate existing persistence layer to Hibernate.
- Expertise in developing Web Applications using Spring Dependency Injection, and AOP for modularity.
- Design & Development of User Interface module using J2EE, JSP, Servlets and Struts Framework.
- Extensive use of core Java Collections, Generics, Exception Handling, and Design Patterns for functionalities.
- Provided installation, configuration & maintenance of pre-prod and production Cloud environments including services such as Tomcat, Apache, Jetty, MongoDB, MySQL, and Jira.
- Exposed the Web Services to the client applications by sharing the REST Request and Response.
- Followed agile development model by directly interacting with business users and product teams, with very quick turn-around time.
- Developed the functionalities under Agile Methodology JIRA processes.
- Prepared documents containing detailed recommendations for automation and support, enabling business process improvements.
- The front-end JSP pages were developed using the Struts framework and were hosted in a J2EE environment on an Apache Tomcat Server.
- Installed, Configured and administered Tomcat server.
- Lead and participated in weekly marketing meetings to build relationships with the marketing team and improve problem resolution process.
- Developed the application using JSP, Java Servlet, XML.
- Worked with DB2 and Wrote SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, triggers, views and integrated SQL Queries into DAO.
- Implemented entity beans utilizing container-managed relationship for retrieving data.
- Worked extensively on CROSS BROWSER platform issues.
- Thoroughly Unit tested the application by writing test cases in JUnit for different scenarios.
- Involved in testing, debugging, bugs fixing and documentation of the system.
Environment: Java, JSP, DB2, JUnit, Eclipse, Rest Web Services, WebLogic, Log4j, XML, J2EE, JSP, JIRA, Web Services. Servlets, Struts Framework.
- Worked extensively with the backend which comprised of Spring, Hibernate and JPA.
- Used JSON and XML formats to transfer data from the server.
- Implemented Web Services to handle data from third party interfaces, used tool like axis 1.4 to create web services.
- Developed AJAX based web based UI framework.
- Created simple user interface for application's configuration system using MVC design patterns and Swing framework.
- Developed Servlets and JSP for performing CRUD operations on domain specific entities.
- Developed Service Layer using POJOs and Spring IOC.
- Developed Data Access Layer using Hibernate and DAO Design Pattern.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for loosely coupled, reliable and asynchronous exchange of user and real estate information among J2EE components and legacy system
- Involved in working with J2EE Design patterns (Singleton, Factory, DAO, and Business Delegate) and Model View Controller Architecture with JSF and Spring IOC.
- Used Apache POI API to generate excel document for data in each grid in the application.
- Extensively used Spring IOC architectural model to inject objects based on the selection of components like setter injection and Interface injection to manage the object references.
- Involved in the development of the application based on backend Spring MVC architecture.
- Utilized Spring MVC framework to implement design patterns like IOC (Dependency Injection), Spring DAO (Data access objects), Data Transfer objects, Business objects, ORM Mappings.
- Used the Spring DAO to handle exception for database transaction like open connections, no result, connection aborted, closing the connections etc.
- Utilized the concept of Lazy initialization and Eager fetch based on the requirements and increase the performance within the session of objects.
Environment: Spring MVC, IOC, Hibernate, Swing, Oracle, Maven, Eclipse, AJAX, JSP, HTML, CSS, Java Script, XML, Servlets, Design Patterns, Apache POI, Web Services.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like requirement gathering, coding, testing, and implementation.
- Used Agilemethodologies for application development.
- Implemented server-side programs by using Servlets and JSP.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and CSS media queries
- Worked on writing Selection Criteria codes to be reused in various functions interacting to database
- Used Oracle database as backend database.
- Wrote SQL to update and create database tables.
- Deployed Applications on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Working knowledge of OperatingSystems like Windows, Linux and other flavors of Unix.
- Involved in Core Java coding by using Java API’s such as Collections, Multithreading, Exceptional Handling, Generics, Enumeration and Java I/O to fulfill the implementation of business logic.
- Used Multi-Threading to make it Asynchronous for faster and parallel processing of documents.
- Performing the bugfixing and updating in to the EXCEL sheets.
- Involved in Unit testing for various components using Junit.
- Participated in technical review, formal presentation and accurate documentation.