- Over 8+ years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of Multi - Tier, distributed, Enterprise applications using Java and J2EE technologies and having exposure to various domains such as Banking, Financial, Insurance,and HealthCare.
- Experience in programming front end and business logic implementation in Core JAVA, JSP, Servlets, Spring, Struts, JDBC, Hibernate, JNDI, DWR (Ajax), JPA, JTA, JSF, JMS and POJO OSGI.
- Experience in developing front-end User Interfaces with HTML, JSP, Struts, JSTL and swing components.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Expertise in design and development of SOAP/Rest web services, XML, XSLT, MQ, XML Parsing and EJB's.
- Experience in REST using spring and JAX-RS. Consumed JSON object using Jackson and ApacheCXF.
- Extensive usage and agood understanding of Core Java concepts like OOPS, Exception Handling, Multithreading (Executor framework), Generics, Collections Framework, Serialization, Networking.
- Good knowledge of various design patterns like MVC, Singleton, DAO (Data Access Object), DTO (Data Transfer Object), Factory in the development of multi-tier distributed enterprise applications
- Proficient in middleware service development using JDBC, Spring Web MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Security, Hibernate, Spring AOP and Web Services.
- Good experience in SOA based Web Services using SOAP, WSDL,and UDDI.
- Experience in Web Application Development using various frameworks such as Spring Framework Struts, JSF.
- Experience on ORM frameworks like Hibernate/JPA used for mapping Java classes with therelational database by Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Hands-on experience with Application Servers like IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat used for configuring and deploying web applications.
- Written SQL queries, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions,and Triggers in databases like MySQL, SQL Server,and Oracle.
- Worked with version control tools such as CVS, SVN, GIT for management of software systems.
- Experience in working with IDEs like Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, NetBeans, and IntelliJIDEA.
- Good experience in using build automation tools like Apache Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins and project tracking tools like JIRA and QC.
- Experience on CQL (Cassandra query language), for retrieving the data present in Cassandra cluster by running queries in CQL.
- Proficient in writing and handling SQL Queries, PostgreSQL queries, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, and Triggers.
- Hands on experience on writing test cases using JUnit, Mockito, Power Mockito, Jasmine, Selenium, TestNG and Postman for Web Service test.
- Good knowledge of AWS services like Elastic Block Storage (EBS), S3, Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2), RDS, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, Identity and Access Management(IAM).
- Good knowledge ofspring boot micro services that help in creating independent services which can be deployed easily.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, Dynamo DB, Elasticsearch, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Worked on deployment, installation, configuration and issues with Application servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, BEA WebLogic and JBoss Enterprise Application Server.
- Experience in working with open source tools Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, and Selenium Web Driver), JUnit, Eclipse and preparation of automation test framework.
- Good knowledge, development experience,and excellent troubleshooting skills on various OS platforms like Windows, Linux and Unix based.
- Worked on various projects using various models ranging from Waterfall to Agile development models with small to large-scale teams both onshore/offshore.
- Sound knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development) using JUnit, Log4J 1.2.17 and collaborated in developing testing plans for theUnit test, System test, performance test and acceptance test.
- Highly motivated, quick learner, effective communication and strong analytical, organizational skills with an ability to get things done on time. Flexible to learn any technology if required.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, Python
Enterprise Java: Java, J2EE, Swing, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, JSF, Struts, EJB, Spring, JTA, JNDI and JPA
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JMS, JSF, Log4J, Mockito, SOA, Jasper reports, SOAP UI, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Data.
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, EAP, WebLogic, Apache Camel
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server, MS SQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB and NoSQL, Cassandra .
Development Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite (STS), IntelliJ
Modeling/ CASE Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional, Star UML
Testing Tools/ CI Tools: Selenium, JUnit, SoapUI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, RTC, Load UI, JIRA, Jenkins
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN, Rational clear case, Star Team
Platforms: Windows, Win 2k Server, Sun Solaris, UNIX
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, LosAngles, CA
- Developed the J2EE application based on the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Extensive use of core Java Collections, Generics, Exception Handling, and Design Patterns for functionality.
- Designed and developed Claim search portal using Angular2/4 along with HTML5, CSS3, Typescript,and Bootstrap.
- Developed Angular services, components,and modules and worked with Angular CLI for builds and deployments.
- Worked with anAngular router to create route mappings for the components and took part in creating Http interceptors.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access to make valid transactions.
- Client-Side code was written in AJAX and server-side Code was developed using MVC4.
- Developed Web Services SOAP/HTTP, SOAP/JMS, and SMTP using SOA technologies such as SOAP, WSDL,and UDDI Experience with and asolid understanding of Microservices.
- Worked on System security with the use of SSL (Secure socket layer), encryption and used role-based security.
- Used Spring IOC for dependency injection and Spring AOP for cross-cutting concerns like logging, security, and transaction management.
- Expertise in developing reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on microservices, SOA architecture using SOAP and RESTful.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures,and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Developed and tested Apache JMeter Java Request Sampler Plugins Extensions using methods inside of Linux Desktop Testing Project (LDTP) Java libraries for Graphical User Interface (GUI) Automation Testing.
- Used complete annotation-driven approach to developing the application using Spring Boot.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring MVC Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Achieved synchronization of multiple threads through Multithreading and Exception Handling.
- Developed micro-services using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring AOP and Dependency Injection and JPA.
- Created and injected spring services, spring controllers,and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes. Designed and Implemented REST web services using JAX-RS, Spring REST.
- Worked on Spring Quartz, form-based authentication with Cross-Site Request Forgery CSRF token and secured REST endpoints with HTTP Basic authentication.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma and performed end to end testing using Protractor and Selenium.
- Used complete annotation-driven approach to developing the application using Spring Boot and was also involved in setting up the spring bean profiling.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Build REST web service by building Node.JS Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-endjQuery Ajax calls.
- Database development required thecreation of new tables, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Coordinated with QA team for development of test plan, test cases, test code and responsible for defects allocation and resolution of those defects using Selenium.
- Used Apache Maven for project management and building the application.
- CVS was used for project management and version management.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Proficiency in theadoption of architecture paradigms such as SOA, Web services, Middleware technologies.
- Worked with core java concepts like Collections Framework, Multithreading and Memory management.
- Worked with Docker to deploy Microservices in modern containers to increase Isolation.
- Worked on integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor Spring Microservices using Circuit Breaker.
- Worked with Spring Ribbon and Kafka broker service to handle heavy traffic.
- Experienced with cloud services like Spring Eureka, Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF) and AWS.
- Used Apache Camel for routing the exchanges between different systems.
- Used Apache POI to create, modify, and display MS Office files using Java programs.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities and Mockito framework JUnit for unit testing
- Automate build process through Maven build framework
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Setup the Continuous Integration (CI) process for the application using the Jenkins.
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating anew branch when new feature implementation starts.
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Responsible for all stages of design, development, and deployment of applications. Active role in Test Driven Development termed as TDD apart from Agile Software Development.
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns.
- Developed and implemented Swing, springand J2EE based MVC framework for the application.
- Used Multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Designed, analyzed and developed the front-end and back-end Servlets, Bootstrap for designing, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJSand AJAX, for developing presentation layer .
- Involved in payment status report for asynchronous exchange of information using JMS.
- Participated in thecreation of Spring Configurations using Java8 features, Lambda Expressions, Streamsand Filters.
- Actively involved in using MVC, HTML5 to enable client-side date to meet specific criteria by applying various validation variables and used the CSS classes to provide visual feedback on validation.
- JSON used as the main data-interchange format in place of XML.
- Used Apache camel integration for routing and transforming the data between two Applications using HTTP protocol.
- We used Amazon workspace in AWS cloud by using AWS SDK through Java for providing Virtual Desktop Images (VDI) to the users.
- Used Sonar to analyze and measure source code quality
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment (CICD) methodologies.
- CRUD was used as part of servlets where DML operations were required on RDBMS like SQL DB’s
- Involved in developing UI pages using AngularJS and calling the Rest apis from thebackend.
- Created RFP microservice to provide RESTful AP I utilizing Spring Boot with Microservices.
- Used PMD, Find Bugs, Jenkins, Sonar to ensure the continuous integration of the project
- Developed SOAP -based JAX-WS Web Service interfaces for integrating multiple systems, code re-usability.
- Used Dependency Injection feature for wiring and defined dependencies using constructor arguments.
- Implementation of data access layer has been cumbersome for a while and this was greatly resolved using Spring JPA through theimplementation of data access layers thereby reducing boiler-plate-code.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application.
- Used Microservices to ensure the scalability of theapplication on cloud infrastructure .
- Developed RESTful Web services for other systems to interact with our system and secured the service with Spring-Security Oauth. Added WS-Security using XWSS to secure the Web Services.
- Used Jenkins as build management tool for continuous integration process(CI/CD).
- Configured Hibernat e with Spring ORM as part of Spring and Hibernate Integration for best results.
- Used JBoss as the chief enterprise level server while dealing the database activities with Hibernates .
- Used Spring MVC components to implement business layer and SpringBoot for Microservices .
- Utilized spring core , AOP and security to build robust business operations with transactional support.
- Custom Angular.js proxy used to simulate API responses before client implementation was complete, and to proxy requests to finished client APIs , handling authentication, custom headers, virtual application root, etc.
- Executing the test cases using Sonar Tools
- Worked with IDE as Eclipse Indigo and deployed into Apache Tomcat Web Server & used Maven build tool to achieve more functionality for thebuild process.
- Defined several UML diagrams; Activity diagrams, Sequence and Object diagrams.
- Fail-safe/fallback methodology was employed using Circuit Breaker Pattern (Hystrix dashboard).
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing microservices using JUnit, Mockito and Docke r environments.
- Developed the data access classes using JDBC and SQL query log4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Worked on RESTful Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services and RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Created Hibernate persistent and configuration files for ORM implementation
- Code review using sonar tools and correcting the code base on the Sonar Report
- Used Git as Version Control System for the application. Used JMeter to test theperformance of SOAP protocol.
- Used spring framework including spring core/IOC, Spring Web, Spring Security.
- Participated in Defect tracking team using ALM Quality Center for Defect tracking, Defect priority and status.
- GUI design and development using Java Swing, JFC Used for open source web testing.
- Developed AWS LambdaFunctions in a stateless style and ensure there is no affinity between and compute infrastructure to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Create team specific Agile process flow in JIRA to move tasks from one activity to another.
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential - Carlsbad, CA
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, data modeling, analysis, architecture design & development for the project.
- Involved in development of services-based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Spring MVC Framework.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries and AJAX to speed the application.
- Involved in CQ5/AEM related design and framework development using templates, components widgets, CQ5 bundles, JCR/Sling API, configuring Cloud Services, publish and author set-up.
- Developed Angular controllers, services, filters and developed HTML templates with various Angular directives such as ng-app, ng-controller, ng-repeat, ng-if, ng-show, ng-hide, ng-change, ng-blur etc.
- Used various Angular UI Bootstrap components such as calendars, masks, uploaders, sliders, alerts, modal dialogs etc. for developing the UI.
- Developed Angular services making use of resource service to perform REST API calls to the backend.
- Developed reporting dashboards, which processes large amount data that are stored in Elastic Search and My SQL platforms and generates reports and displays in dashboards.
- Identified and created indexes, mappings and data in Elastic search and used Elasticsearch REST API's both single and multi-document API's. API's like Index, Multi Get, Bulk etc.
- Used various aggregations like Metrics, Average aggregations in Elastic Search.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma and performed end to end testing using Protractor and Selenium.
- Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with required JSON data.
- Extensive knowledge ofAWS EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Elastic Load balancing and other parts of AWS infrastructure.
- Worked on AWS multi-factor authentication (MFA) related to security groups including rest security.
- Configured and tuned the AWS EC2 and worked on ELB, Route53 for high availability.
- Implemented Microservices architecture using Spring BOOT enabled REST API with the Spring Cloud modules.
- Worked on Integration of Microservices deployment patterns with the PAAS platform on top of AWS and Integrating with the Config server and ZUUL proxy.
- Experience in configuring auto scalable and highly available Microservices set with monitoring and logging using AWS, Docker, Jenkins,and Splunk.
- Developed REST exception handling controller advice to respond to bad requests and server-side exceptions.
- Used complete annotation-driven approach to developing the application using Spring Boot and was involved in setting up the spring bean profiling.
- Used REST Client and POSTMAN to test the rest-based services and used JUnit and Mockito to test the middleware services.
- Used Hibernate in the persistence layer and implemented DAO's to access data from thedatabase.
- Used NodeJS to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.) and Implement modules into NodeJS to integrate with designs and requirements. Used GruntJS, BowerJS, Express from NodeJS.
- Involved in enhancing existing MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angularand Node) stack applications and provided the required support.
- Involved in configuration and usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes. Used RAD as IDE tool to develop the application.
- Prepared Documentation for Unit Test Plan and Unit Test Results for the QA purpose
- Participated in the release night shakeouts/overnight deliveries and QA Support.
- Took part in setting up the application with Jenkins and AWS and is involved in builds and deployments to Tomcat server.
Confidential - Malvern, PA
- Designed the user interface screen and its functionality as per user requirements.
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, Less, CSS3, SASS and AJAX.
- Created responsive UI modules using Backbone.JS, HandlebarJS, EmberJS.
- Used AngularJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with theserver as a Single Page Applications.
- Used Backbone JS to utilize its rendering functions and create controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send arequest to theserver.
- Used Drools Engine for writing Business Validation rules.
- Experience in using Drools Guvnor for navigation/browsing content, knowledge Repository, notification and access, graphical editing, synchronization with eclipse and version control systems, and for integrated testing purposes.
- Developed application on Spring framework by utilizing its features like Spring Boot, Spring Dependency injection, Spring Beans, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring Web flow using MVC.
- Used Spring Transactions in the application and developed Session beans for the business logic at the middle tier level.
- These applications need to maintain privacy and restrict illegal users. To achieve the functionality, we used Spring Security.
- Hibernate ORM framework used to interact with thedatabase through Hibernate query language (HQL).
- MySQL database used to load the application data and written PL/SQL procedures, complex queries to perform
- Various data operations.
- Implemented of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP, and REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks).
- Worked on various Message queues with JMS framework.
- Developed RESTful/SOAP Web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Developed RESTful Services and Web Service Clients (JAX-RS or JAX-WS) with data representation in different formats such as XML and JSON.
- Implemented WADL configuration and API documentation for the understanding of Rest based Web services.
- Used Maven build tool to deploy the application on web servers i.e. JBoss.
- Jenkin CI/CD tool configured for continuous integrating and deploying theapplication on servers.
- Junit, Mockito frameworks are implemented to perform unit, integration and functional testing.
- JIRA tool for project management used in the application to track bugs, issues and project management functions. Used JIRA for tracking the Project Stories in Agile Methodology.
- Used Tortoise SVN to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating anew branch when new feature implementation starts.
Java UI Developer
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Developing, modifying, fixing, reviewing, testing and migrating the Java, JSP, XML, Servlet, SQL, JSF, Spring and hibernate programs.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Singleton, command, Factory, Business Delegate, Session façade, Service Locator, Transfer object and view object for developing enterprise application.
- Used multithreading concepts while creating DAO classes. Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Grails web development in Groovy/GSP/jQuery for CSC government division. Spearheaded innovative workflow mechanism. Initiated Specs unit testing framework. Agile environment
- Develop various screens for the front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux libraries.
- Formulate and define system scope and objective based on user needs and thorough understanding of business processes
- Participated in numerous creative brainstorm sessions with strategists, storyboards, design specifications, and screen layouts that were shared with Directors and other team members
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers
- Designed the table fewer web applications using CSS and with the help of and tags as per W3C standards
- Continuously provide input to project management activities throughout the project lifecycle influencing scope, risk plan, project plan, issues and status
- Was involved in all the phases of the project right from requirements gathering to maintenance.
- Participated in Functional Document reviews and created Technical documents.
- In architecting various Business Layer and Data Management components of themulti-tiered web-based system over J2EE architecture.
- Actively designed, developed and integrated the Metrics module with all other components.
- Used Spring Security to provide authentication, authorization and access-control features for this application.
- Used Scrum for managing product development.
- Development using Bootstrap for real-time web development.
- Designed and developed Hibernate DAO's using spring framework's Hibernate Dao Support and Hibernate Template.
- Developed Struts Action and Form classes to access Java Beans and UI.
- Developed and deployed various Sessions beans.
- Used Spring Core for middle tier development to achieve inversion of control.
- Wrote complex queries and mapped database views using DAO in Oracle .
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs, Garbage collections for dynamic memory allocation to implement various features and enhancements.
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP . Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Developed the application using RAD as the IDE and used its features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation and version control (SVN).
- Involved in testing the applicable code using Mockito framework and JUnit .
- Wrote test cases in Junit for unit testing of classes and implemented the logging using Log4j .
- Retrieving code from the repository and deploying in Production using ANT
Environment: HTML, CSS, XML, DHTML, JSP, Java Script, Servlet, Struts, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, JNDI, Hibernate, Log4j, Ant, WebSphere, Bootstrap, Scrum, Oracle, Rational Software Architect, Web Services(SOAP/WSDL), Web Logic Application Server, SVN, UNIX.