- Over 11 years of experience in Quality Assurance and testing in Information Technology in web based and standalone applications in the areas of HealthCare and finance.
- Worked on various eClinical Trial platform products and projects in Regulated environment following FDA under 21CFR part 11 process and ensure compliance with SOPs and other relevant FDA regulations
- Excellent experience in both Manual and Automated testing tools like, Selenium Webdriver, Quick Test Professional (QTP), TFS and ALM Quality Center.
- Worked in different software development models like Agile, Waterfall, and Iterative process.
- Extensive working experience on Functional Testing, GUI testing, Web based API testing, Regression testing, Integration testing, System testing, positive and negative testing, cross - browser testing, User Acceptance testing and backend testing.
- Experience in developing and executing SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures as a part of backend testing.
- Expertise in developing Test Scenario/Case Design, Test Planning and Test Case Execution based on the functional requirements.
- Worked on Oracle AdminServer Policy System and good knowledge on fixed and variable annuity products.
- Exposure to all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) from analysis, design and testing and Testing Life Cycle (TLC).
- Self-motivated, very high work ethics and committed to goals.
- Good team player with excellent communication skills and ability to contribute individually.
Markup Languages: HTML, XML
Databases: Oracle 8/9i/11g, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2, Sybase
OS: UNIX (Solaris, Linux, HP-UX), Windows 2000/XP/7
Testing Tools: SoapUI, Postman, HP Quick Test Professional (QTP), HP Load Runner, HP ALM Quality Center, TFS, Parexel Test Center
Bug Tracking Tools: Rational Clear Quest, Quality Center, Bugzilla, Bugzero, JIRA
Misc. Tools: TOAD, Oracle SQL Developer, Hyperion Portal, XMLSpy, Citrix, SVN, Git, sftp/scp, VMWare VSphere, Jenkins, Swagger
Confidential, Billerica, MA
Principal Software Validation Engineer
- Understand customer customization requirements and coming up with validation effort and testing resource estimations,
- Reviewed and analyzed business requirements, technical specifications, and use cases early in the project cycle to avoid potential issues downstream
- Managed team of 6 validation engineers (onsite and offsite validation engineers) as part of Configuration testing, Interfaces testing, Business Intelligence testing, Report testing and Migration testing
- Involved in day-to-day activities of status reporting, test case development/review, defect reporting, working with development teams to reproduce and trouble shoot problems, knowledge sharing with team members through meetings and presentation
- Conducted team meetings to ensure on time delivery and performed risk analysis
- Making sure of running basic dry run testing, regression testing and smoke testing as the release cycle goes in different phases
- Did test executions of Interfaces testing and client Integration testing of various SOAP messages using SoapUI and Postman tools
- Did configuration testing, Business Intelligence testing with flat file generation, Reports testing and backend database testing by writing SQL queries, TOAD and SQL Developer.
- Did Load Testing of Interfaces Testing using HP Load Runner
- Updated QA test case templates to reflect common customer change requests and adopted to other projects
- Experience with continuous improvement efforts.
- Attended Quality Issue(QI) Management/Corrective and Preventive Action(CAPA) internal training and was involved in CAPA activities as QI Team member from validation group
- Participated in Internal and External vendor/system audits.
Confidential, Billerica, MA
Software Validation Engineer and Senior Software Validation Engineer
- Involved in end to end integration testing, SOAP API testing between Parexel systems and client integration systems.
- Involved in Clinical Metric DataMart Source System (CMDM) based on WebFOCUS reports and metrics testing. Worked in Agile environment with product owners, developers and delivered the work in short Sprints. - actively involved in daily scrum, sprint review/retrospective meetings, backlog refinement meetings
- Involved in MyTrials Portals testing with Single Sign On (SSO) access of various Parexel systems. Also did Web browser compatibility testing on Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari.
- Involved in testing Virtual Clinical Adjudication System (VCAS) for clinical trials and various customizations for multiple clients with complex adjudication process and did automation using Selenium Webdriver.
- Involved in testing Portal 3.0 and Portal 4.0 eClinical web based applications
- Worked on number of integration projects with partnership clients for eClinical solutions
- Involved in Kaizen implementation process to CMDM metrics to reduce the delivery time and resources
Environment: J2EE, .Net, Linux, Windows Servers, Oracle Enterprise, WebFocus, Style Reports, Informatica ETL, TFS, HP Quality Center, QTP, Bugzilla, Selenium Webdriver
Confidential, Merrimack, NH
Software QA Engineer
- Involved in a project that transferring FILI annuity products printing, binding and distribution of Annuity contracts responsibility of fidelity clients to EPS in XML format. Also, performed Integration testing UPS tracking information system with FILI applications.
- Worked in testing new annuity types and enhancements in FILI Annuity products, which is a web based application that allows customers to buy or manage annuity products via fidelity.com
- Actively participated in Hyperion Portal GUI testing, Regression testing and helped business acceptance testing team in resolving any technical or configuration issues
- Involved in testing AdminServer dispatcher APIs related to withdraw bank, withdraw retail, Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) purchase, Insurance Liquidity, Annuity Liquidity using XMLs as part of porting from LifeCAD to AdminServer for managing annuities
- Involved in testing multiple enhancements and adding fixed annuity outside carrier products to FILI Outside Customer Integration (OCI) system to manage outside carrier fixed annuity contracts like GE, John Hancock etc via NSCC Insurance processing messages for all outside carrier fixed annuities.
- ART/RIA is another web based application that is used to manage, maintain and associate Registered Income Advisor (RIA) information and contract information. Did functional and regression testing on the enhancements on this product and also tested feeds from RIA application to the AdminServer system to make sure that RIA information is updated properly.
- Did functional testing with the AdminServer using the XML feeds from ICS application that manages customer information to make sure that customer information is updated properly.
- Did functional and regression testing on SATURN application (SQL Server) that takes flat file feed (outbound feed) from AdminServer and used for client services interaction/transaction matching, sales reporting and sales commission payout within the organization. Also involved in functional testing to enhancements and bug fixes to SATURN application.
- Ran SQL queries and used TOAD to verify database updates.
- Generated the test metrics and reports for the weekly project and team status meetings.
- Actively participated in meetings with Development team for defect resolution and in management team meetings and walkthroughs.
Environment: J2EE, .Net, Solaris 9, websphere, AdminServer, Calligo Publisher, SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD 9.0, Oracle 10g, Hyperion Portal, Mercury Quality Center, QTP and Rational ClearQuest, Rational RequisitePro, Informatica ETL