- Over 8 years of experience in design, development and Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development(TTD), Incremental and Iteration methodologyandTesting using Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experienced in Development, Testing and Deployment of enterprise applications on Windows, Linux and UNIX platforms using IDE's such as Eclipse, STS, Rational Application Developer ( RAD), NetBeans, IntelliJ14.x/15. x.
- Experience in development of webapplications using Java/J2EE, Servlets, Hibernate, JSP, JSF, JSTL, Spring, EJB, JMS, ORM, JNDI, Web Services (SOAP, REST), E - Commerce, Micro Services, JDBC, JAXP, Swing.
- Transaction implementation (CMP, BMP, Message-Driven Beans), RCP/RAP, JMS, Struts, Spring, Swing , Hibernate, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, Micro Services, JNDI, Multithreading Executor Services etc.
- Experience in UI frameworks such as React.js, Node.js, BackBone.js and Angular.js. Experience in Web Service Technologies: SOAP, Restful, WSDL, UDDI, Apache Axis, CXF, IBM JAX-WS, JERSEY.
- Experience in working with the NoSQL, Mongo DB, and Apache Cassandra.
- Implementing Micro services to base on Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC and Apache Kafka.
- Strong understanding of Micro Services patterns - Circuit Breaker/Hystrix, DDD, Aggregator and Proxy Chaining.
- Good experience with Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Spring Security, Spring Quartz batch jobs. Used Executor Framework to deal with Java Threads .
- Experience in architecting and implementing Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) projects with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services Integrations, BPM, BPEL and ESB using WAS, Web Sphere Process Server, ESB, Web Sphere Integration Developer, Data Power and WSRR.
- Strong Understanding in using Amazon Web Services AWS and experience focusing on services like EC2, VPC,Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, Amazon RDS, Elastic Cache, SNS, SQS.
- Experience with CICD-Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Hudson, CVS, Git, GitHub, Nexus, Jenkins job creation .
- Experience in testing with JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, Spring JUnit Runner, JMeter.
- Expertise in several testing environments like JUnit, Selenium, CURL, Jenkins, SoapUI and System Testing.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like EJB3.2, Spring 3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.2/4.x, and REST based Web services (Axis2.0.JAX WS 2.0, JAX RS), Rule Engines (Drools4.1, ILOG), JBPM tools.
- Experience with Docker containers, leveraging Linux Containers and AMI's to create Docker Images/ containers .
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), REST and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC, AEM using tools like Apache Axis.
- Proven experience with Application Servers like IBM Web Sphere(WAS LIBERTY )16.x/9.x/8.x/, Oracle/BEA Web Logic 12.x/10.x/9.x, JBoss and Tomcat9.x/8.x/6. x.
- Worked extensively with Java8(Lambda Expressions), Multithreading, and Collections.
- Expertise in software configuration management using CVS, SVN and IBM Clear Case. Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, Maven and logging tools like Log4J.
- Good knowledge in front end testing tools using Jasmine, Karma and Protractor.
- Worked on Web Services testing using Selenium, RC Server , Selenium Grid/Web Driver Testing, SOAPUI &Testing.
Languages: Java 1.8, J2EE, Scala 2.12.1, Python 3.6.0Web Technologies: SERVLETS 3.1, JSP 3.0, JavaBeans 3.0, Java Servlets API 3.0
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.3, Angular JS 1.0/1.5/2.0, Spring Security 3.2
Application/Web servers: Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.x/9.x, Jetty, Jenkins 2.50, WebSphere MQ 7.5
Relational Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, SQL server 2012/2014/2016, MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, Couch DB
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Mesos, Kubernetes.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0.2, Intellij 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3
Operating system: Windows 10, Linux Mint 18.1, Unix
Bug tracking Tools: JUNIT4.12, JIRA 7.0, Bugzilla 4.4.12, Curl 7.36
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports 6.0, Crystal Reports XI, SSRS 5.0
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Developer IDE Platforms: Eclipse, Edit plus, Notepad ++, TEXT PAD, JBuilder, Net Beans 8.0.2, Intellij 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3, GITHUB 2.12.0
Build Tools: Ant 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Web Services: SOAP 1.2, REST 2.0, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS
Confidential, Denver, CO
Sr. Java Full Stack/ Cloud Developer
- Used Agile methodology and attended daily and weekly SCRUM meetings to update working status etc.
- Created reusable components used across various modules using ReactJS and JSX .
- Involved in creating REST services using Node-JS, Express-JS, Mongoose and Body-Parser NPM modules.
- Used Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Developed Redux actions, store and reducer functions to implement unidirectional data flow in the application.
- Extensively used factory object in NodeJS to use the common functions in different views to reduce redundancy.
- Used Scala templating for rendering markup across pages along with UI builds made with ReactJS on nginx servers.
- Used J2EE design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO and Service Locator etc.
- Developed RESTful web services using Jersey, Spring framework and JAX-RS.
- Created REST based web services by establishing links using HATEOAS from Spring based application.
- Used Spring core for dependency injection/inversion of control (IOC), and integrated with Hibernate.
- Spring Boot Microservices were developed with microservice architecture using REST and Apache Kafka.
- Monitored service health check from Spring Boot admin console using swaggered UI registered micro services.
- Performed Load Balancing among the servers was implemented by using SpringRibbon.
- Implemented Fail Safe and circuit breaker patterns in Spring Boot Micro Service applications using Hystrix and monitored the services using Hystrix Dashboard.
- Used the Node Package Manager (NPM) to install libraries like angular-cli, typescript etc., which are required for developingan angular 4 applications in Node.
- Implemented classes, interfaces and methods, constructors and objects definitions using TypeScript.Created multiple TypeScript modules to manage written codes in Angular 4. Registered Angular 4 components in Angular4 modules using decorator functions like Component, NgModule
- Developed Apache Camel Routes for mediation and used various Enterprise integration patterns to connect to other systems and used Spring JPA transaction manager to manage transactions in the application.
- Enhanced REST API's by adding new operations using Spring and created documentation for using Apigee .
- Provided cloud environment for Microservicesusing Spring cloud Netflix (Eureka server).
- Deployed Docker contained Spring boot micro services in to Spring EC2 container service using AWS admin console
- Experience with building Docker Images and running them on Docker container.
- Worked with Apache Tomcat 8 and NodeJSservers to deploy and configure Java API’s and front-end modules.
- Experience with KORN based scripts for triggering UNIX and J2EE based tasks.
- Experiencein Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF) architecture & design , troubleshooting issues withplatform components,&developing global/multi-regional deployment models,&patternsfor large scale model on cloud foundry & AWS.
- Experience in installing, configuring Cloud Foundry Ops manager, App managerand Development of services thatutilizes The Cloud Foundry and AWS client libraries for Java.
- Loading data from flat files into Oracle 11g database using SQL loader and UNIX script
- Used HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and Interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria for implementation of Hibernate template and extensively used Hibernate Cache.
- Experience on Hibernate mappings, EH cache, Lazy loading transactions and Lockings.
- Used MongoDB third party tools (ROBO MONGO, MONGOVUE) to monitor,analyze the performance of MongoDB.
- Configured Protractor test classes and Selenium grid end to end testing on the front end.
- Worked with several testing frameworks such as JUnit, Mockito.
- Used JUnit for unit testing and implemented with Log4j to provide logs of exceptions.
- Developed Ansible to manage Web applications,Environments configuration, Users, Mount points and Packages.
- Communication with team members for both Ansible Core and Ansible Tower teams to clarify requirements.
- Installed and configured theELKfor Log management within EC2 / ELB Elastic Load balancer for Elastic Search.
- Developed Python OO Design code for logging and debugging code optimization.
- Using Jenkins and Glu for building and deploying the projects and worked on Stash GIT repository software.
- Used Maven for build and deployment to Tomcat server and Splunk as log monitoring.
- Used Drools engine for validating business rules before executing in runtime.
- Used Git for version control and JIRA for bug Tracking and Project Management.
Confidential, Lenexa, KS
Sr. Java /J2EE Developer
- Developed and tested modules using Agile (SCRUM) methodologies and developed Technical design documents.
- Work flow and workflownavigations were developed to work per the user roles.
- Followed Agile with JIRA for a 2-week release approach of development/deployment strategy.
- Responsible for Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) or Behavior Driven Development (BDD) approaches to developing and testing software.
- Used various features in AngularJS like data binding, routing, custom filters, custom directives to meet various customized requirements.
- Used the http services in AngularJS to make API calls and exchange data in JSON.
- Extensively used jQuery, Node.js in implementing various GUI components in application portal.
- Worked with controller, service and view components in applications using Spring Boot framework.
- Implemented Spring modules like Controller, DI/IOC, Auto wiring, Spring security, AOP and AspectJ.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) was exposed through RESTful web services with loose coupling between layers using Spring framework during development.
- Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot.
- Implemented RESTful Web services in Service Oriented Architecture ( SOA ) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from NodeJS.
- Enterprise level web applications were supported by building Spring based Java micro services.
- Messages from JMS-Message driven beans and Active MQ. Integrated Active MQ services with Beans.
- Created Single Page Application (SPA) which can data bind and synchronize server with AngularJS framework.
- Improved code maintenance which resulted in significant code reduction, ease of upgrade, ease of developer and performance by refactoring existing AngularJS application and used various predefined components from NPM.
- Java expression tags were avoided using Bean, HTML and Logic Tags, and used display tags to render large data.
- Involved in developing role based HTML navigational menu, where in menu items change dynamically based on the values derived from database in the form of XML data.
- Hibernate DAO classes were developed to retrieve and save data using Spring framework manager classes.
- Experience in Creating, Dropping Indexes, Tables, Stored Procs and Views on Oracle DB.
- Designed and developed front end screens for new reports using Swing components.
- Cloud environment for micro services was provided using Spring cloud Netflix (Eureka server, Hystrix, Ribbon).
- Expertise with employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messagingservice.
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka, SpringHystrix as fallback method, SpringRibbon for load balancing and a broker service to maintain status using Spring Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Developed client applications using JAXR and JAXM to connect to the UDDI registry.
- Apache Mesos and Kubernetes were used as the best ecosystem to deploy and manage Micro-services .
- Developed CI/CD system with Jenkins on Kubernetes container environment utilizing Kubernetes .
- Ant is used for building the application EAR.
- Understanding Elasticsearch data to generate Kibanavisualizations.
- Reading the log files using Elasticsearch,Log stashand alerting users on the issue and saving the alert details.
- Analyze and resolve conflicts related to merging of source code for GIT .
- Log4J is used for logging purposes and debug levels are defined for controlling what we log.
- Writing Unit test cases using JUnit testing framework and performed unit and system testing.
- Selenium’s playback tool feature for authoring tests has been used in executing more than 100 test cases.
- Expertise on Selenium Data Driven framework and integrating it with Maven Build Management Tool, TestNG Unit Testing tool and Jenkins Continuous Integration Tool .
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration in which all development work is integrated and involved in deploying the application using Docker to AWS environment.
- Developed DAO layer using Cassandra and expertise in CQL (Cassandra Query Language) , for retrieving the data present in Cassandra cluster by running queries in CQL .
- Created and configured management reports and dashboards using Splunk .
- Worked with JAXB parser for marshalling and Unmarshalling XML data adobe
- Developed XPATH, XQUERY and custom XML parsers based on SAX, DOM as part of XML Consumption.
- Working with on-site and off-site resources for successful implementation of the Workflow module.
Confidential, Itasca, IL
- Experienced with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with object oriented of business process and worked on developing Service oriented architecture applications in agile development environment.
- Implemented logging in the application using Spring Framework AOP module to know the application status. Used Spring DAO module for performing CRUD operations on database.
- Spring MVCFramework IOC design pattern to provide relation between application components. Separated application configuration and dependency specification from actual application code.
- Developed REST web services using Spring MVC to extract client related data from database and used SOAPUI for testing these RESTFULAPI web services.
- Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) by developing and consuming RESTful web services based on JAX-RS and Jersey.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access to make valid transactions.
- Wrote corresponding one-one REST methods to implement respective change requests (change appliers)
- Implemented the Web Service client for the login authentication, credit reports and applicant information using JAX-WS 2.0 and Apache Axis 2.
- Called external vendor applications using Web Services for delivering notifications.
- Created SOAP based web service using JAX-WS and tested using SOAP UI.Tested REST services using POSTMAN.
- Worked on JUnit for creating test cases for all the Business Rules and the application code.
- Experienced with setting up the basic project setup from scratch using Spring- Hibernate based design.
- Posted messages to external vendor sites using Apache CXF and exposed services to other client applications.
- Worked on JPA as persistence layer, involving EJB annotations to synchronize with database through XML.
- Used JIBX binding to convert Java object to XML and vice-versa.
Confidential - Milwaukee, WI
- Extensively worked with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Written application level code to interact with RESTful Web APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML and jQuery.
- Involved in Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Design patterns are extensively used to achieve clean separation of different layers. Used different patterns like Adapter, Singleton, Strategy, Factory, Abstract Factory, MVC, DAO and Service Locator, Facade.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Spring MVCFramework IOC (Inversion of Control) design pattern is used to have relationships between application components. It is also used to separate the application configuration and dependency.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated it with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Used the Struts Validation and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Worked on performance tuning with Web Services and Hibernate to minimize the response times to as minimal as possible (milliseconds) as per the SLAs.
- Used XML Http Request Object to provide asynchronous communication as part of AJAX implementation.
- MQ was used to provide a single unifying transport that reduces cost and maintenance efforts, including support for HTTP, REST and JMS.WSDL was used for publishing Web Service interfaces.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- Designed and implemented Java Classes to use JAXP parser to create Java objects to be able to modify the data received in the response.
- Wrote Ant Scripts to automate the build and deploy process.
- Involved in Code Review, Unit Testing and Integration Testing, Selenium Web Driver.
- Worked on Oracle 10g for applications containing Annotated EJB3.0 entities relating to JPA.
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
- Developed responsive and interactive pages using Angular 1.0 and Node.js frameworks.
- Used AJAX to make asynchronous calls to the server to fetch data and update the DOM.
- Worked closely with UX team to translate designs and wireframes to code.Cross-browser compatibility.
- Experienced in DOM manipulation, Event Handling, Event Bubbling, and integration with RESTful services.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Developed the middle tier using EJBs. Developed session, entity beans and message driven beans.
- Entity Beans used for accessing data from the SQL Server database. jQuery opinionated about how a CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) application should be built.
- Prepared high and low-level design documents for the business modules for future references and updates.
- Deployed the application on WebSphere application server in development and production environment.
- Undertook the Integration and testing of the various parts of the application.
- Developed automated Build files using ANT.Used Subversion for version control and log4j for logging errors.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Rational Rose for the Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams torepresent the detailed design phase.
- Created Servlets which route submittals to appropriate Enterprise Java Bean (EJB) components and render retrieved information.Developed various EJB components to fulfill the business functionality.
- Developed Session Beans to process requests from the user and used entity beansto retrieve and update customer
- Involved in writing the exception and validation classes using Strutsvalidation rules.
- Implemented the Email module, which included setting up JMSmessage queue.
- Used Apache Axis for consuming Web Services.
- Used WebSphere Application Server for deploying various components of application.
- Persistence layer was implemented using Hibernate Framework.
- Front-end is designed by using HTML, CSS, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Ajax and Struts.
- Written ANT scripts for building application artifacts.Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixing the problems.
- Wrote P+L/SQL stored procedures, Prepared statement and used API.
- Involved in writing and executing stored procedures, functions and triggers for Oracle to create a Database
- Used XML with SAX parser to transfer data between applications. Used JUnitfor unit testing.