- Skilled IT Professional around 8 years of experience in designing & building a Web Application usingJava/J2EE, with 3 years of experience in Cloud computing infrastructure such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Working Knowledge in multi - tiered distributed environment, OOAD concepts, good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Work with an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing Enterprise Applications for J2EE platform using Core Java, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, Swing, Struts 2.0, Spring, Hibernate, XML, Web services, JMS, Eclipse IDE, RAD.
- Used Spring framework including Spring core /IOC, Spring Web-MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring ORM,and Spring AOP modules.
- Worked extensively on Service Oriented Architecture and proficient with web service development using TOP-DOWN and BOTTOM-UP approaches.
- Implemented MVC Architecture using Struts Framework.
- Experience working with Core Java and Java Multi-Threading application.
- Experience in working with RESTFUL Web Services and implementing RESTFUL API’s .
- Installation of MongoDB on physical machines, Virtual machines as well as AWS.
- Experience in managing MongoDB environment from availability, performance and scalability perspectives.
- Familiar with MongoDB write concern to avoid loss of data during system failures.
- Implemented read preferences in MongoDB replica set.
- Knowledge on various Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, Compose and DockerRegistry.
- Experience in Docker engine and Docker Machine environments, to deploy the micro services-oriented environments for scalable applications.
- Used Jenkins for continuous deployment and integration of the build and release process.
- Node.js API server is deployed to AWS via Docker container service
- Proficient in writing and using SOAP and Restful Web services .
- Hands-on experience on various AWS Cloud services like EC2, Route53, EBS, Auto Scaling, VPC, Cloud Formation, S3, RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, IAM, Cloud Watch and other services of the AWS infrastructure like Dynamo DB, SQS and EMR, focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Strong knowledge on Virtualization, Cloud Computing and Web services. Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience in automating the infrastructure in AWS.
- Performed application server builds in EC2 environment.
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications.
- Experienced with XML related technologies such XML, XSLT (DOM, SAX), XPATH and DTD.
- Created responsive web pages on the tool using Bootstrap and CSS framework.
- Working knowledge of PL/SQL and databases like MS SQL Server, Oracle 10g/11g and tools like Oracle SQL Developer.
- Experience in Creation and management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, functions, Triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries.
- Involved in creating use cases diagrams, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, class diagrams and Collaboration diagrams for multi-tiered object-oriented system architectures utilizing Unified Modeling Tools (UML) such as Rational Rose, Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Good Knowledge of using IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, J Builder, Rational Application Developer (RAD), AngularJS for Java/J2EE application development.
- Good experience with automation tools like Seleniumwith browser compatibility testing across Firefox, IE & Safari and operating systems like Windows, Linux and Mac etc. Have worked both black box and white box testing.
- A quick learner having experience in working in multi-cultural and diverse background, self-motivated and team oriented and exhibits an honest work ethic with the ability to excel in fast-paced, time-sensitive environments.
- Experience working in teams with global presence. Always reachable and helpful to colleagues in challenges.
Web/App Servers: IBM WebSphere 6.x/5.x, Apache Tomcat 8, 9,SOAP,REST API.
Databases: Oracle 9i/10i, DB2, SQL Server, Mongo DB, MySQL.
Cloud: Amazon Web Services: EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk(EBS), VPC, Lambda,IAM, Instances, OpsWorks, Elastic Load balancer (ELB), RDS (MySQL).
OS: Windows, UNIX (Sun Solaris), Linux.
IDE Tools: IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, NetBeans.
Miscellaneous: MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, Database Modeling, SQL Tuning, Object Oriented Modeling using Rational Rose, Version One, Dreamweaver and PDF.
Java Cloud Engineer
Confidential - Tampa, FL
- Performed serverless computations using lambda.
- Analyzing application data for optimization.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info which is useful for debugging.
- Worked on log4j open source framework for logging certain level messages.
- A Splunk Ingestion Lambda Function that subscribe to one or more CloudWatch log groups and a Configuration Lambda Function that will trigger whenever a new Log Group is created or deleted and automatically reconfigure the Splunk Ingestion Lambda function.
- Cloud watch events are used to trigger the necessary lambda function.
- Created alarms in Cloud Watch service for monitoring the server's performance, CPU Utilization, disk usage, maintained user accounts IAM, RDS, and Route53 services in AWS Cloud.
- The Splunk ingestion Lambda prevented DEBUG and TRACE events from being sent to Splunk.
- Strong understanding of Serverless Compute, Security, Transactional Processing, and High Resiliency.
- Granted security and configured user access and limits using AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) by creating new profiles and policies for user management in JSON.
- Automation of various administrative tasks using AWS Lambda services.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Used Junit framework extensively for Unit testing.
- Developed and implemented the interactive functionality using JSP.
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Expertise in using version controls like CVS, SVN
Environment: Node JS, Python,Eclipse,Log4j,Terrafrom, Splunk,Windows,Agile Scrum,SVN,CVS
JSP,Java Script AWS ( Lambda, IAM,VPC,Route53,Cloud watch, SQS, ElasticBeanStalk)
Java Cloud Engineer
Confidential - Orlando, FL
- Better Understanding the existing application, Business processes and Security Module.
- Security module is designed to support implemented custom.
- Involved in developing components on Reporting Dashboard with Spring MVC, Spring Framework and Hibernate.
- Debugging functionality integration scripts and CI/CD pipeline.
- Created Spring MVC components like Dispatch servlets, configure Request mapping annotation controllers, view resolver components.
- Used Maven tool to build and packaged, deploy an application project and integrated with Jenkins.
- Extensive CI/CD experience with tools such as AWS Cloud deployment EC2, Google Cloud.
- Working with CI/CD Principles According to Organizational Standards.
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services.
- Used AWS (Amazon Web Services) Deploying, managing and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems.
- Partnered with development team peers in adopting a CI/CD delivery model using Jenkins.
- Monitoring Telemetry, Alerts, Recovery issues, Bugs, Health of CI/CD pipeline infrastructure on AWS.
- Implemented and managed continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
- Implemented RESTful web service using JAX-RS (Jersey) and consumed SOAP web service using JAX-WS.
- Strategic and practical implementation of cloud-specific AWS technologies including Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2), Simple Storage Services (S3), Route 53, Cloud Formation, Elastic Bean Stalk, Virtual Private Cloud(VPC), RDS and Cloud Watch.
- Maintaining the user accounts (IAM), RDS, Route 53 services in AWS Cloud.
- Created Cloud Formation template stacks to automate for building new VPC's using JSON files.
- Created Snapshots and Amazon Machine Images (AMI's) of EC2 Instance for snapshots and creating clone instances.
- Managed source code using SVN but later changed to GIT.
- Created tables and worked on My SQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures functions and packages for complex Inserts and updates in the database. And used Stored Procedures in the application.
- Created Stored Procedures, User Defined functions, Views and implemented the Error Handling in the Stored Procedures and SQL objects and Modified already existing stored procedures, triggers, views, indexes depending on the requirement.
- Used jQuery and AngularJS to provide dynamic User Interface and for the client side validations.
- Used mocking frameworks like Mockito and PowerMockito.
- Performed scripting with shell for testing application.
- Hands on experience in working on XML Suite of technologies
- Performed white box testing using Selenium IDE.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUNIT Test cases.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, JSP,Java Script, XML, Ajax, AngularJS, Restful Services, Spring MVC, Spring 3.x, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Core, Multi-Threading, Hibernate3.x, My SQL, Mongo DB, Shell Scripting, Maven3.x, Jenkins, Docker,Messaging System, Selenium, SVN, AWS, EC2, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer .
Confidential - Detroit, MI
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including Requirements Collection, Analysis, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Created Maven build file to build the application and deployed on WebLogic Application Server.
- Involved in development of Web Services using JAX-WS.
- Developed application using JMS for sending and receiving Point-to-Point JMS Queue messages.
- Implemented MVC architecture using spring and Struts frameworks combined with EJB 3.0 JPA for database persistence.
- Implemented message notification service using Java Messaging API (JMS).
- Implemented SOAP Services (JAX-WS) to interact with external systems like Fidelity.
- Converted Business to customer services into Restful Services.
- Developed MVC architecture using AngularJS framework.
- Used the Struts Validator framework for validating the forms.
- Developing Web Services that included developing WSDL that included document/literal as well as literal styles, and SOAP Bindings.
- Involved in configured and administered AWS (Amazon Web Services) EC2 (Elastic Cloud Computing) resources such as instances, EBS volumes, snapshots, elastic load balancers.
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Infrastructure services EC2.
- Used HTML and CSS for website development and build on Bootstrap.
- Developed, Tested and Deployed application in IBM Web Sphere 7.0 servers.
- Used SVN version controller to manage the code versions.
- Wrote JUnit Test cases for testing the Application layer and code development layer.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Struts, Tiles, EJB, XML, WebLogic Server, Swing, DB2, Eclipse, Log4j, Maven, UNIX, WSDL, SOAP, HTML, CSS, JMS, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Clear Case, Clear Quest, SOAP Web Services, AWS (Amazon Dynamo DB, Amazon SQS, Amazon Cloud Watch, Amazon Lambda), Agile Scrum.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential - Naperville, IL
- Development, enhancement and testing of the Web Methods flow services and Java services.
- Developed Use Cases, Class Models and Object Oriented Specification using Rational Rose UML.
- Develop online applications using Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Worked in team to develop high level class diagrams and sequence diagrams and implement the same in Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate.
- Used JAX- RS API to Create Restful Web Service to interact with the Server.
- Created a Front-end application using JSPs, JSF, Swing, ExtJS 3.0, GWT and Spring MVC for registering a new IInterface and configured it to connect to database using Hibernate.
- Installed, configured and hosted the Tomcat app on physical servers (Linux, Mac, Windows).
- Extensively used JSP tag libraries. Implemented various design patterns - Singleton, and Factory.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and authorization extensively.
- Developed application using Eclipse and used build and deploy tool as Maven.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Used Log4J to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
- Designed User Interface using Java S erver Faces (JSF), HTML, CSS3, jQuery and XML in a responsive grid layout.
- Interacted with application testers to review system defects and provided comprehensive fixes.
- Responsible and mentored the team in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) tasks - design, coding, testing, and documentation using Rational Unified Process (RUP) for analysis and design of application.
- Used Core Java to develop Business Logic.
- Involved in the development of business module applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP and JDBC.
- Used Java Scripts for client side validations and validation frame work for server side validations.
- Designed and developed the web-tier using JSP's, Servlets and Tiles framework.
- Developed EJB MDB's and message Queue's using JMS technology.
- EJB Session Beans were used to process requests from the user interface and CMP entity beans were used to interact with the persistence layer.
- Hibernate frame work is used in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database (Oracle).
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Used SQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from the database.
- Used SAX and DOM parser to parse the XML documents and XSLT for transformations.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Deployed the application on to Web Sphere application server.
- Used log4j for logging messages and Rational Clear Case for version Control.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework.
- Used CVS as version control.
- Used ANT scripts to fetch, build, and deploy application to development environment.
Jr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in the project from the requirements gathering phase to the production.
- Worked in J2EE/java, HTML and web application.
- Developed DAO objects using JDBC and use cases using UML.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application.
- Coordinated with designers to implement mock-ups and the layouts of the application.
- Developed web pages with functionalities like login, register, forgot password, Email, Filters using HTML and form validations using Java Script.
- Used HTML to make dropdown menus on web pages and display part of a web page upon user request.
- Developed SQL queries, stored procedures, for databases.
- Unit testing and Regression Testing of Web Application to fix the issues involved in the development.
- Prepared Test cases based on the requirements document.
- Developing Unit test cases in Junit or other unit testing frameworks.
- Worked on bug fixing and enhancements on change requests.