- Senior J2EE Developer with 7.6 years of IT experience with primary expertise in OOAD concepts, Core Java, J2EE and Client Server technologies. Key participant in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Debugging, Testing and Production support for Software Applications in Client Server environment, Object Oriented Technology and Web based applications.
- Exposure to Agile Software Development Process and Test Driven Development Approach.
- Experienced in Software Analysis and Design using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Rational Rose.
- Expertise in developing Multi - Tier Web applications using Java, J2EE, EJB 3.1/2.0, JSP, Servlets, MVC Struts, Spring 2.5, Hibernate 3.0, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, Ant, Maven, RMI.
- Expertise in implementing J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, Session Facade, DAO, DTO, Business Delegate and Singleton.
- Worked on Hibernate by writing persistence classes.
- Experience with multi-threaded Java applications.
- Developed XML documents with DTDs /XML Schema/XPath and converting XML documents to HTML using XSL.
- Experience in database development using Oracle 10g/9i/8i, MySQL 5.x/4.x.
- Experienced working proficiently with various IDEs including Eclipse 3.3/3.2/3.1, WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) 5.1/4.0 and RAD 6.
- Experience in Configuring and deploying applications on IBM Web Sphere 5.x/6.x, Apache Tomcat, Red Hat JBoss, BEA Web Logic 8.x/7.x/9.x/10.x servers.
- Good working knowledge on CVS and Clear Case for version control.
- Good team player having excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals involved in the project.
- Java, J2EE
- Servlets, JDBC
- JNDI, JSP
- EJB, JMS, XML
- WebServices 2.0
- SOAP, WSDL
- XHTML, CSS
- Struts 2.0/1.2
- Spring 2.x,
- Spring MVC,
- Spring Core,
- Spring JDBC
- Hibernate 3.x
- JBoss 4.0/4.2
- Web Logic 7.x/8.x/9.x/10.x
- Web Sphere 5.x/6.x
- Apache 1.3
- Apache TOMCAT
- Eclipse 3.x/2.x
- WSAD 5.1/4.0, RAD 6
- Windows 2000/98/95/NT4.0
- UNIX, LINUX
- DB2, SQL Server
- Oracle 9i
- MySql 5.x/4.x
Senior J2EE Developer
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Design the application using UML modeling tools.
- Designed and implemented Design Patterns such as Session façade and Singleton method.
- Designed and developed service layer using spring with AOP and Inversion Control.
- Involved in development of the application using Spring Web MVC and other components of the Spring Framework such as Spring Context, Spring ORM.
- Wrote spring configuration files for the beans defined and properties to be injected into them using spring's Dependency Injection.
- Used Hibernate 3.2 in data access layer to access, update and persist information in the database.
- Configured hibernate.cfg.xml and wrote the xml file to map objects to relational database.
- Developed logging-module using log4j to create log files to debug as well as trace application
- Involved in writing complex SQL queries for performing transaction with the backend.
- Developed a SAX parser to parse the .xml file to extract the user data to be stored in the database.
- Deployed the application on Weblogic Server.
- Used JUnit for testing the application.
Senior J2EE Developer
Confidential, Little Rock, AR
- Designed the application by implementing Spring Framework based on MVC Architecture.
- Followed Agile methodology, interacted with the client, provide/take feedback on the features, suggest/implement optimal solutions and tailored application to customer needs.
- Designed the project using MVC, Session Façade, Service Locator and Business Delegate patterns.
- Integrated the application with Spring Framework for implementing Dependency Injection and provide abstraction between presentation layer and persistence layer.
- Implemented all DAO’s using Spring Framework.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework as persistence engine, configured O/R mapping and wrote hibernate queries.
- Configured and deployed the application on Weblogic Application Server.
- Implemented Complex business Delegate layer using DAO’s created and business logic.
- Exposed various capabilities such as Web Services using SOAP and WSDL.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4J required to trace application messages.
- Compiled and built the application using ANT scripts and deployed the application.
- Used SVN as version control system.
- Actively involved in code reviews and bug fixing
Environment: Java 1.6, J2EE, JSP, Spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.0, Eclipse 3.5, WebLogic 10g, Oracle 11g, Rational Rose, HTML, XML, Web Services, JUnit 4.1,SVN, Windows, UNIX
Confidential, Thorofare, NJ
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Created UML class diagrams to show the pages, action and form classes in an inheritance hierarchy based on the framework base classes and page templates for Safe & Reporting modules using Eclipse. Created UML sequence diagrams to show the page flows using Eclipse.
- Developed the presentation layer using JSP, Servlets and Struts for Accounts & Maintenance and commerce transaction.
- Identified the participating pages and the navigation paths between the HTML and JSP pages.
- Implemented the Design Patterns like MVC, Session Facade, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Business Delegate, Service Locator, and Data Access Object (DAO).
- Identified the action and form classes, based on the Struts MVC framework, to handle the pages.
- Implemented Form classes, Action classes, JSP’s for the entire Safe & Reporting modules using Struts framework and JDBC to retrieve data from backend Oracle database.
- Implemented Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database and configured .hbm and .cfg.xml files according to hibernate framework.
- Created tile definitions, struts-config XML files, validation files and resource bundles for Safe & Reporting modules using Struts framework.
- Extensively used Spring MVC framework to develop the web layer for the application.
- Implemented Spring configuration files for the beans defined and properties to be injected into them using spring's Dependency Injection.
- Implemented JMS for communication by diverting the messages into a queue.
- Developed Message Beans, which were used to communicate with the JMS to interact with queues.
- Written and modified stored procedures and triggers as part of database maintenance and access.
- Used JUnit to write repeatable tests mainly for unit testing.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Participated in requirement gathering and converting the requirements into technical specifications.
- Involved in application design, development and testing of the application. Also participated in database design.
- Test Driven Development (TDD) process is used in developing the application.
- Developed User interface using Struts MVC frame work. Implemented JSP’s using struts tag libraries and developed action classes.
- Used struts validation framework for form level validation.
- Developed Session Beans, which were used to interface the Entity Beans.
- Implemented service layer using Spring IOC module.
- Used Spring's AOP to implement logging and getting data source objects as the advice that was woven in the bean classes.
- Used Spring Framework to support the Hibernate tool and Struts.
- Involved in implementing different J2EE design patterns like Session Facade, Message Facade, Service Locator.
- Developed persistence layer using Hibernate framework.
- Developed Hibernate configuration files and java persistence classes for Mapping DB.
- Written Sql queries and stored procedures for persistence.
- Used the JDBC for data retrieval from the database for various inquiries. Performed purification of the application database entries using Oracle 10g.
- Used Eclipse 3.4.1 IDE to develop and debug the application.
- Involved configuring Weblogic Application Server to test the application.
- Involved in creating a BaseTestCase class for configuring the common framework which can extend the JUnit test class.
- Implemented unit test cases using JUnit framework.
- Implement the logging process at different levels of application using Log4j.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application using Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Prepared UML sequence diagrams and class diagrams.
- Developed the User Interface Screens for presentation using JSP and HTML. Struts MVC framework for developing the J2EE based web application. Used Java Script for Client Side Validation and Struts Validators for Server side data validations.
- Designed and developed Servlets, Session and Entity Beans to implement business logic and deploy them on the Websphere Application Server.
- Developed Struts Action classes, DAO, Views using Struts custom tags.
- Involved in Configuring web.xml and struts-config.xml according to the Struts framework.
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server.
- Used Hibernate to achieve object and relationship persistence in the data layer.
- Written and modified HQL queries for the application’s communication with Database.
- Developed Data forms and work flow forms in support central.
- Written and debugged the ANT Scripts for building the entire web application.
- Performed Unit testing using JUnit.
- Used CVS as source control.
- Used Log4j for logging Errors.
- Identified the Business Requirements of the project.
- Involved in preparing the Detailed Design document for the project.
- Developed UI using JSP, Java Script, CSS.
- Developed the application using Struts framework.
- Created tile definitions, struts-config files, and validation files for the application using Struts framework.
- Implemented Action Classes and Action Forms using Struts framework.
- Used JDBC to connect to the database.
- Design Database tables.
- Wrote SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Involved in Unit testing, System Testing and writing test cases.
- Apache Tomcat server administration.
- Used the Use cases, Interaction diagrams and Class diagrams in development of the application.
- Implemented "Model View Controller (MVC)" architecture for an efficient implementation of the view level customizations and interface with the application logic.
- Created Servlets and Java Server Pages, which route submittals to the appropriate Enterprise Java Bean (EJB) components and render retrieved information.
- Developed EJB Components, both Entity and Session beans, modeling the business logic.
- Written stored procedures in Oracle to validate data and ensure System integrity for various tests based on different specifications.
- Involved in deployment components on Weblogic application server.
- Performed Unit Testing of all Modules.
Environment: J2EE, JSP, EJB, XML, Weblogic Application Server 7.0, ANT, Perl Scripting, Oracle 9i, Win NT, Eclipse 2.0