Offering 6+ years of experience across software design, development, maintenance & support exclusively on JIVE, Intranet and other Java based web applications.
Web Technologies: JEE, Struts, Spring, Ajax, JSF, REST.
Databases: Oracle, Postgres.
SDLC tools: Git, Jira, Service Now, Maven, Jama, Confluence.
Enterprise Collaboration products: Jive, IBM connections, Sharepoint, Office 365.
Others: Angular js, Freemarkers (FTL), HTML, CSS, Google closure templates(SOY).
Technology Lead and Project Associate
- Integrated existing community with other Internal systems like - Active Directory/LDAP, Jive for Office/Outlook, Jive for iOS etc.
- Lead Technical Developer in the project and responsible for development of of new Apps, Tiles, plugins and widgets.
- Jive administrative operational activities involving management of users, community, events and content on the community.
- Running monthly Analytics report to assist Community Manager with the latest reporting data.
- Preparing a community operational cookbook for L2 support team to ensure around the clock support of the application.
- Assisted in preparing community guidelines and tutorials for users of Chubb’s intranet community.
- Routine interaction with stakeholders, development team and vendor engagement to ensure a smooth and timely delivery of the project requirements ensuring a better user experience to all intranet users.
- Documenting and preparing project plans, business requirements, release plans using various office tools like MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word and other internal SDLC tools like Jama, Jira, Confluence etc.
- Created and upgraded various widgets and plugins using struts2.0, spring, jive-plugin SDK.
- Presented demo to the clients (via POCs) on new offerings of jive like tiles, apps, cartridges. Additionally, performed feature analysis of latest versions of jive.
- Responsible for preparing standard operational tasks on the project including preparation of Data inflows/outflow plan, Dev, UAT and Prod environment set up, sync UAT environment with volumetric data (of Prod. Standards), Preparing application architecture diagram which included various Jive components like Activity engine, cache server, search, doc converter, Email server, Database etc.
- Lead a team of 5 developers by providing them technical guidance, code review, Team mentorship. Also involved in requirement analysis, client communication, task breakup plan for offshore team and supervising the work flow and deliverables.
Senior Software Engineer Analyst
- I created various POCs of JIVE’s custom-view tiles and table tiles using jive-java SDK, jive’s OSAPIs and jive’s restful web-services.
- Built a recognition app using jive-java sdk, Angular.js, OSPAIs and restful web-services. This app used a people picker from a user’s connections on the community and granted rewards/recognitions based digital badges/trophies to them.
- Worked on creating a discussion cartridge using jive-java SDK which was a browser based interface/plugin. This cartridge equipped users with a feature of replying to community’s Forum threads from a browser plugin without actually opening their community website.
- I was involved in implementation of Artificial Intelligence(AI) chat-bots using various AI services (Facebook AI services) which could be integrated with any Enterprise Collaboration platform.
Senior Systems Engineer
- Involved in plugin and widget development process for SocialEdge platform to meet the client requirements.
- Involved in customizing existing SocialEdge’s widgets based on the requirements.
- Worked on theming, UI, user experience and CSS development of the entire application.\
- Involved in bug fixes and maintenance of the application.