Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Worked with the YearbookAvenue team to improve the site for the next year’s release.
- The site is written in Java Spring and AngularJS. The database used is PL/SQL
- Assisted the Yearbook Avenue Support Team to fix issues that were on the current site.
- Tickets would be created on Jira (Atlassian) and we used SVN/PVCS for Version Control
Confidential, Westlake Village, CA
- Planned a data pipeline using Flume to send data from the browser's cookies into the internal Hadoop cluster. This data contained more than 80 online billion transactions per day and the number of impressions served by each ad.
- Scrum based development using two week iterations before release.
Confidential, Madison, WI
Web Developer Intern
- Worked in a software consulting environment where each product was client-based. Communicated directly to clients including University of Wisconsin School of Engineering, Knupp & Watson & Walton, and Focus on Energy
- Engineered websites using multiple frameworks, both on the front-end and back-end side of development. Frameworks included: Laravel, Drupal 7, Drupal 8, Wordpress, and Symfony.
Confidential, Inglewood, CA
Lead Summer Intern
- Instructed new interns geometric dimensioning and Catia to design parts on the computer.
- Created a model of the Lau 117 Missile Launcher which is composed of more than 320 different parts so customers would have a visual representation
- Assisted engineers in the fabrication of tooling on the shop floor; dimensioned the tooling of the F-16 Pylon to the specific tolerance; modeled the tools using Catia.