- An innovative and energetic performer with extensive experience in all the lifecycle stages of software development attributed with a strong knowledge on Java/J2EE technologies focused on delivering efficient software solutions in the domain areas of Retail, Logistics and Insurance.
- Over 8 years of experience in the field of software engineering enabling end - to-end business solutions complemented with a Bachelor of Engineering in the field of Computer Science.
- Experienced in complete software project roles as a developer, programmer analyst, business analyst, project lead and technical architect.
- Have extensive experience in J2EE technologies and J2EE servers and has executed many development and maintenance projects involving various life cycle processes like requirements gathering, system architecture design, development, testing, implementation and support.
- Advanced knowledge in the areas of configuration management, data migration, system, performance and scalability testing.
- Extensive experience in application design and development using Java 4/5/6, Java Web Technologies(JSP 2.0, Servlets 2.4, EJB, RMI and Portlets), Core J2EE Packages (JAXP, JAXB, JMS, Java Mail, JCE), JUNIT 4.0, J2EE Schedulers
- Designed, mentored and lead projects from design to deployment using MVC (Struts) Framework, J2EE Design Patterns, IBM Portal technology, Hibernate Architecture, Spring Framework
- Extensive hands-on using the tools, IBM Rational Application Developer (IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer), Visual Source Safe, Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose, ERwin Data Modeler, JPROBE 6.0, Macromedia Flash
- Expertise in DB Design, DB normalization, writing SQL queries & PL/SQL- Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Indexes and Views etc.
- Expertise in deploying, building and managing applications in IBM Websphere Application Server, BEA Weblogic application server, Jakarta Tomcat Server, Apache Web server, IBM MQ Series IBM MQ Workflow Administration, IBM LDAP Directory Server
- Experienced in using JMS & IBM MQ Series for Asynchronous messaging.
- Strong expertise in creating Use Case Model, Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, sequence diagrams using Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose.
- Energetic and self-starter. Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills. Strong client interfacing and coordination skills.
J2EE Project LeadTechnologies: Java 1.5, J2EE, J2EE architecture, Servlets, JSP, RUP, Rational Application Developer, Struts, Hibernate Persistence framework, Struts Validation Framework, JSTL, XML, DTD, XSD, Java Script, Log4J, Oracle, WebSphere server 8.1, UNIX, PL/SQL.Responsibilities:
- Design Lead for the two important external interfacing modules within the application. MBNA and ABS partnered in their rewards initiative. Responsible for the design and delivery of this interfacing module and the end user interface for the rewards procurement. eVoucher is another attribute of this rewards program where the rewards will be delivered as eVouchers. Responsible for the design and delivery of this interfacing module.
- Client and user interaction
- Responsible for the execution, delivery and implementation for the end user systems.
- End to End application design for a backend system that handles the Rings division of Argos.
- Involved in analyzing the requirements, modeling & designing the features.
- Responsible for overall application architecture.
- Prepared Technical Design documents that includes Class, use case & sequence diagrams using UML Rational Rose. actively involved in architecting various Business Layer and Data Management components of this web based system over J2EE architecture.
- Responsible for the project execution planning and delivery.
J2EE Team Lead
Technologies: Operating System: IBM OS/390, LINUX, UNIXResponsibilities:
- Project Coordination and Management Activities involving Onsite/Offshore Coordination, Estimation, Billing, Issue Resolution, Process handling for all three divisions, Vendor Partnership, Logistics and Purchase,
- Impact and System Analysis, Team mentoring, design resolutions, execution and monitoring of all J2EE and Unix Projects.
- Responsible for implementation and delivery of support, maintenance and enhancement requests.
Technologies: Rational Unified Process and Tools.Responsibilities:
- Business Analyst (Onsite) for Store Change Event Management and Store Time Management
- Target Technical Group and End User Interfacing.
- Business Requirements Gathering
- Use Case Preparation and Requirements Documentation
- Offshore Coordination
- Business Issues Analysis and Resolution
J2EE Project Lead / Technical Architect
Technologies: J2EE technologies (JSP, Struts, EJB, and RMI), Server: BEA Weblogic Application Server, Database: Oracle 9i, Operating System: HP UX 11iResponsibilities:
- Project Planning and Tracking
- Issue resolution
- Client Coordination
- High Level Design and Detail Design
- Code Analysis and Review
Lead Analyst Infosys Technologies Ltd
Technologies: J2EE Technologies (JSP, Struts, EJB, Portlets), Server: WebSphere Application Server and Portal Server, Database: Oracle 9i, Operating System: UNIXResponsibilities:
- Unit and System Testing
- Project Technical Research and Development
- Project Internal Training
- Project Delivery and Implementation (At onsite - Japan)
Technologies: ASP, Macromedia Flash 5, Internet Information Services, SQL Server.Responsibilities:
- Requirement Analysis and Design
- Unit and System Testing
Technologies: JSP, Java Bean, Server: Apache Web Server & Tomcat, Database: PostgreSQL 7.1, Operating System: Red Hat Linux 7.1. Internet Information Services, SQL Server.Responsibilities:
- Requirement Analysis