- 6+ years of experience in Design, Development, Analysis, Testing, Debugging, Integration and maintaining web and distributed multi - tier applications using Java/J2EE technologies in areas such as Banking, Healthcare, Retail and Insurance.
- Extensive work Experience and Knowledge of all phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes Business Analysis and Modeling, Design/Architecture, Development, Integration, Documentation, Coding, Testing, Deployment and developing applications using Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Strong knowledge in developing Client/Server applications utilizing Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, EJB, JDBC, JNDI and XQuery, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Develop various screens for the front end using AngularJS and used various predefined components. Extensive knowledge on spring modules like Spring MVC , Spring Boot , Spring IOC , Spring DAO, Spring AOP , Spring Batch .
- Developed single page application using AngularJS framework for building web applications.
- Designed and developed a RESTful APIs using Spring REST API, SOAP/Rest Web services .
- Experience in designing high availability, scalable, fault tolerant AWS Cloud platform.
- Created RFP microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC .
- Worked on MVC Architecture like Struts , Spring framework, JSF .
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate -ORM. Worked on Spring Web Flow on Spring MVC for building flows in our web application.
- Designed and implemented application using AngularJS framework to two-way data binding.
- Experience in using IDEs like Eclipse, My Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA in various Configurations with version control tools like CVS, GIT, SVN and IBM Clear Case.
- Experience in deploying and configuring applications onto application servers like Web Sphere, Web logic, JBOSS and Web server Apache Tomcat.
- Very Good experience in developing applications using Object Relational Mapping (ORM) Technologies Such as JPA and Hibernate.
- Experience in implementing SOAP based web services using Apache CXF, Axis, and Spring CXF in handling HTTP, JMS transports.
- Developed microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Developed and executed JUnit Test Cases using Eclipse IDE.
- Created team specific Agile process flow in JIRA to move tasks from one activity to another.
- Strong Knowledge in Implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top down Approach and Bottom up Approach. Developed ANT scripts, and used Maven tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
- Extensive knowledge of MVC architecture and J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Service locator, DAO, DTO and Business Delegate in the development of web based and distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in Database optimization and developing stored procedures, Triggers, Joins, Views, Cursors and SQL on MySQL.
- Knowledge of using IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, Jasper, Rational Application Developer(RAD) for Java/J2EE application development.
- Experienced in writing JUNIT Test cases for Java and J2EE applications.
- Excellent communication, Team work, inter-personnel and presentation skills.
- Prepared projects, dashboards, reports and questions for all JIRA related services.
- Worked in scrum process attending daily stand up and completing tasks in sprints.
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel from technical to high level executive management within the Information Technology, business communities and agile development environment in support of short iterative cycles.
Languages: Java, J2EE, HTML, DHTML, JSTL, CSS, SQL, PL/SQL, C/C++
Operating System: Windows 95/98/NT/XP/Vista/7/10, UNIX, LINUX, Solaris
Java Technologies: Core Java, JDBC, Hibernate, JSF, JSP, Servlets, EJB 2.0/3.0, JMS, JAVA Swing, JAVA Beans, JUNIT, JNDI, JTA, JFS, JAXB, AJAX, JSON, JPA
Frame Works: Struts 1.x/2.x, Hibernate 3.x, spring IOC, spring DAO, spring JDBC, spring Boot, Groovy on Rails 2.x, MVC, CSS
XML Technologies: XML, SAX, DOM, XSL, XSLT, XPath, WSDL, SOAP, Rest, UDDI
Servers: IBM Web Sphere 6.x/5.x, BEA Web Logic 8.1/9.1, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, JBOSS 4.x/3.x
RDBMS: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2008, MongoDB 2.2, No SQL
Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, WSAD, RAD, CVS, JBuilder, JDeveloper, Ant, Maven
Design Pattern: MVC3, Business Delegate, Business Object, Value Object, Front Controller, Database Access Object, Factory, Singleton, Session Facade.
Version Control: SVN, GIT and CVS, ClearCase, VSS and GIT
Modeling Tools: Rational Rose 4.0
Others: Mockito, Splunk, JIRA, AWS
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Responsible for writing J2EE compliant java code for application development effort which involved working with JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML, EJB, etc.
- Design and Development of Objects using Object Oriented Design in Java.
- Preparing the migration document for migrating application from Struts to Spring and Responsive web designing the application
- Develop the changes using JSTL, jQuery, JCP, JSP, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Web services
- Configure beans in spring configuration file with Spring IOC, Spring AOP concepts.
- Experienced in developing SOAP-based Web Services and Web Service Clients (JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL and JAXB)
- Constructed strong login for the user using LDAP.
- Automating, configuring and deploying instances on AWS cloud environment and Data centers.
- Worked on XML Technologies like XML Parsers, JAXB for binding data to java objects
- Developed the Spring AOP Programming to configure logging for the application
- Implemented JMS for notifications and testing with JUnit, Mock cases.
- Wrote JUNIT Test cases for Spring Controllers and Web Service Clients in Service Layer using Mockito
- Configured Hibernate second level cache using EHCache to reduce the number of hits to the configuration table data
- Designed the application by implementing Struts based on MVC Architecture, simple Java Beans as a Model, JSP UI Components as View and Action Servlet as a Controller
- Developed Web logic container security components for adding vendor specific Security Realm to application using JMX
- Creation of scripts for generation of reports. Implemented test cases for Unit testing of modules using TestNG
- Have extensive experience in building and deploying applications on Web/Application Servers like Apache Tomcat
- Experienced in Performance Tuning, Load Balancing and optimization of WebLogic Application Server
- Used JMS with Web Logic Application server
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and spring.
- Developed user interface using JSP, HTML, XHTML, XSLT and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Highly skilled in using Version Control Management tools like SVN, CVS, and GIT
Environment: JSP, AngularJS, JSON, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring ORM, JAXB, XML, JAX-WS, SOAP Web Services, RESTful web services, AWS, JMS, MDB, Hibernate, JMX, EHCache, JUnit, Mockito, TestNG, Maven, GIT, Oracle, Tomcat, WebLogic
Confidential, East Brunswick, NJ
Sr. Java Developer
- Working on accumulator batch application that interfaces with external entities for exchanging claims accumulations for pharmacy and hospital claims.
- Experience working in Agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
- Used Angular JS in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using a scope.
- Wrote JQUERY function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer-facing as well as internal application)
- Developed application using new features of Java 1.7/ 1.8 like Annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums etc.
- Developed web components using JSP, Servlets and Server-Side Components using EJB under J2EE Environment.
- Followed Java & J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Service Locator, Session Facade, DAO, DTO and Business Delegate during development and the coding guidelines to design and develop the application.
- Developed Spring boot application with microservices, deployed and Monitored by using Pivotal Cloud Foundry, also Managed Domains and Routes with the Cloud Foundry.
- Participated in coding Spring AOP components for the Logging, Exception handling and Transactional Models.
- Implemented SOA architecture by producing/consuming SOAP based JAX-WS web Service interfaces for integrating multiple systems.
- Developed Restful Web Services to call the backend services to access the Enterprise Service Bus.
- Developed Applications using Rule Engines-Jboss Drools 4.x, Work flows, Human tasks to implement Business rules validations and provided Drools Dashboard for Business users.
- Used AWS SDK for connecting it to amazon S3 buckets, were it is used to store object service and retrieve the media files.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying Microservices and lambda functions using Jenkins CI/CD server.
- Managing and maintaining No SQL database mainly Mongo DB and used Multithreading at back end components in production domain.
- Worked with GIT as a version control tool in the project. Done with Unit testing using JUnit and Mockito.
- Used Splunk to check the application logs.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Involved in the various phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) like Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design and implementation of the project.
- Development of multithreaded UI for the application to control frequent usage by retailers.
- Involved in development of the Java bean classes, JSPs, Servlets, and JDBC to access Oracle 8i.
- Developed helper java classes needed for the application.
- Developed the building components of application such as JSPs, Servlets, using WebSphere Studio Application Developer.
- Used to interact with Business Analyst in team meetings and involved in testing with End user.
- Developed the application using the iterative and incremental software development process of SCRUM technology.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Integrating Struts with spring by delegating Struts action management to Spring Framework which is UNIX and Linux operating system environment.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection.
- Involved in writing and business layer using EJB, DAO and VO.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Used complex queries like SQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from the database.
- Used Java Scripts for client-side validations and validation frame work for server side validations.
- Designed and developed Big Data analytics platform for processing customer viewing preferences and social media comments using Java, Hadoop.
- Experience in designing high availability, scalable, fault tolerant AWS Cloud platform.
- Used log4j for logging messages and Rational Clear Case for version Control.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, REST) from third party.
- Worked on front end Java Script frameworks like Angular JS.
- Deployed the application on to Web Sphere application server.
- Used no SQL databases for integration of data with front end using MongoDB.
Jr. Java Developer
- Implemented the project according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Developed the web layer using Spring MVC framework.
- Implemented JDBC for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a traditional relational database.
- Created Stored Procedures to manipulate the database and to apply the business logic according to the user's specifications.
- Involved in analyzing, designing, implementing and testing of the project.
- Developed UML diagrams like Use cases and Sequence diagrams as per requirement.
- Developed the Generic Classes, which includes the frequently used functionality, for reusability.
- Exception Management mechanism using Exception Handling Application Blocks to handle the exceptions.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using JSP, Java script, HTML and Struts framework.
- Involved in Database design and developing SQL Queries, stored procedures on MySQL.
- Developed Action Forms and Action Classes in Struts frame work.
- Programmed session and entity EJBs to handle user info track and profile based transactions.
- Involved in writing JUnit test cases, unit and integration testing of the application.
- Developed user and technical documentation
Environment: JAVA, Java Script, HTML, JDBC Drivers, Soap Web Services, UNIX, Shell scripting, SQL Server