- Skilled IT Professional with around 8 years of experience in Design, Development and Maintenance of web based applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in all phases of SDLC including analysis, design, coding and testing, expertise in integration using J2EE architecture.
- Experienced in designing and developing multi - tier scalable applications using Java and J2EE Design Patterns.
- Expertise in using IDE’s like Eclipse/RAD.
- Experienced in Development and Deployment of 3-Tier and n-Tier Architectures.
- Extensive experience on Application Servers including BEA WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss and Web servers like Apache Tomcat etc.
- Experience in developing the User Interface Screens for presentation using Java, JSP, HTML, Java Script and Ajax, JQuery, AngularJS, underscore.js.
- Hands on experience in portal development using WebSphere portal.
- Strong experience in implementation of Hibernate into frameworks like Struts, Spring.
- Expertise in creating REST web services using Apache CXF, Jersey.
- Experienced working with micro service architecture.
- Strong scripting experience in writing build scripts using Apache ANT and Maven. Sound knowledge in Version control systems like SVN, CVS, Subversion.
- Exposure to various databases such as Oracle, SQL Server. Experience in using Design Patterns like MVC, Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Session Facade.
- Expertise in developing applications using NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Experience in developing cloud applications using Amazon WS (AWS).
- Expertise in working with various tools like Maven, Ant, Junit and Log4J.
- Experience maintaining/deploying applications over Windows and LINUX.
- Experience in PL/SQL, writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Views and Triggers.
- Have knowledge of developing System Design using UML methodology with Rational Rose. Preparation of class and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Experience on Selenium IDE and creating Scripts in Selenium RC by using Java
- Expertise with Functionality, Integration, Regression, Compatibility, Black Box, White Box, Performance, Usability, Back-End and User acceptance testing.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with strong technical background and good inter Personal skills
- Quick learner and excellent team player, ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Experience in designing UseCases, Class diagrams, Sequence and Collaboration diagrams for multi-tiered object-oriented system architectures utilizing Unified Modeling Tools (UML) such as Rational Rose, Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- Experience in writing and executing unit test cases using JUnit Testing Framework.
- Worked in Agile and Six Sigma methodology for better results and reduced defects.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Hibernate, JSTL, JMS, Apache SOLR
Frameworks: Spring 5.0, Struts, Hibernate, AngularJS, NodeJS, Spring Batch, Java Swing
Application/Web Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, Oracle, Apache Tomcat, Jboss
Web Services& XML: REST, SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSL, XHTML, XSLT
Database Environments: PL/SQL, Oracle10g/11g, MySQL, Sybase, MongoDB, MS-Access
IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, Notepad++, Oracle SQL Developer, Dreamweaver
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN, Subversion
Build/Testing Tools: ANT, Maven, Docker, Junit, Log4j, Selenium, SOAP UI
Designing Tools: UML, Rational rose, RUP
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux
Protocols: HTTP, FTP, TCP/IP, LAN and WAN
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
Sr. Full Stack Java/J2EE Developer
- Gathering the requirements from the business users and performing the requirement analysis for the application.
- Worked for Common Services Interfaces (CSI team). It is a common services interfaces platform that uses Java for enabling business to business services.
- Developed HTML prototypes and UI deliverables, such as wireframes, flowcharts, screen mock-ups, and interface design specifications.
- CSI is a SOAP compliant web services implementation using Java (J2EE) that provides robust set of services intended to support the management.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in jQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Developed and supported services (Interfaces) part of CSI which provide a full-featured set of capabilities that allow the IT systems of our business partners to interoperate as necessary to uniquely define the partner’s business and their relative position in the market served by Company’s products and services.
- Actively participated in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Designed and developed SOAP services to handle various requests from all the application screens by user.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Created Modular application structure using Angular JS framework and HTML5, CSS3.
- Created reusable widgets using Angular Directives.
- Expertise in designing and creating RESTful API’s using XML Spy and Spring WS Developed and modified database objects as per the requirements.
- Implemented session beans using EJB 2.0 and Developed Exception handling framework and used log4J for logging.
- Successfully delivered design and code using Scrum methodology in agile environment.
- Actively involved in Scrum meetings that allow clusters of teams to discuss their work, focusing especially on areas of overlap and integration
- Creating environment for user-acceptance testing and facilitating integration and user acceptance testing with JUNIT
- Implemented JMS to asynchronously send messages.
- Involved in using continuous integration tool Jenkins to push and pull the project code into GitHub repositories.
- Performed the unit testing, integration testing and system testing for the application and Used HP Quality Centerto track defects.
- Coordinate with the QA team for the QA testing of the applications and defect fixes.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Involved in understanding system requirements, application design, and functional specifications and verify test strategies against the requirements.
- Used J2EE architecture with Spring MVC to make the system scalable.
- Used Bootstrap for faster and easier web development.
- Used Backbase platform for customer’s easy usage.
- Designed and developed the Business Service using Spring Framework (Dependency Injection) and DTO Design Pattern.
- Responsible for designing user interface using Spring Framework and JSP’s, Java Script.
- Application is deployed on Tomcat server.
- Created an ATG Commerce pipeline process for authenticating user before checkout process.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping for DAO Design Pattern according to database schema.
- Worked on the Web Services classes and WSDL generation and exposed the service at server-side over the Internet.
- Used Apache Axis 2 Web service standard to generate java classes from WSDL and created stubs call to consume the service at client.
- Involved in performing Unit and Integration testing Junit.
- Used ANT as build tool.
Environment: Java 6, J2EE (JSP’s, Servlets), Java Script, XML, Apache Tomcat, Bootstrap, Backbase platform, HTML, Spring MVC 3.0, Hibernate, SOAP Web Services and Junit, Ant, and Log4J
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Involved in developing reusable Core libraries using Core Java Classes and Interfaces.
- Involved in developing frontend Rich UI using DHTML, JSP and Java Script.
- Highly involved in configuring WebSphere servers and database connections.
- Successfully identified the performance bottlenecks and improved the performance by parameter HQL Query tuning as well as application tuning.
- Involved in development of CPRS system using the Spring MVC framework.
- Involved in development of Hibernate objects to persist data into the database.
- Participated in the programming of JBOSS Enterprise SOA environment.
- Participated in back-end Database programming using Oracle 9i/10g/11i.
- Participated in building web-services using SOAP that allowed integrating the business application with the legacy applications and facilitates for future applications.
- Involved in development of multithreading interface to handle long running calls to xml web services and stored procedures.
- Used log4j API for logging in development, testing and production environments, configured to send email notifications
- Used Java Mail to send the email notifications for Hiring managers whenever an applicant accepts the job offer
- Developed unit tests using JUNIT.
- Involved in guiding, mentoring new contractors to understand the application.
Environment: J2EE 5.0(Generics, Annotations), JDK 1.5/1.6, Oracle coherence, Spring, JSF, JBoss 6.x, Hibernate, jQuery, Ajax, PL/SQL, Web services (SOAP), EJB, JMS, Multithreading, JPA, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, XML.
- Collaborated with other members of the Software Development team of Oracle Insurance Policy Administrator (OIPA) and Insbridge.
- Involved in End-User testing activities including publishing testing schedules, bug logging, Identifying and implementing solutions and monitoring progress till completion.
- Designed and developed new features for OIPA.
- Worked on fixing bugs reported by internal teams and customers.
- Conducted Performance testing and benchmarking of OIPA and Insbridge.
- Developed and executed test plans for all round testing of application.
- Created LoadRunner scenarios and scheduled the Virtual Users to generate realistic load on the server using LoadRunner and JMeter.
- Gathering the Test Input data. Test Input data includes Pre-condition, Test Input, Test Result, Test Regression data.
- Planning of Test Strategy on how to automate the testing. Selecting the Test Cases for Regression testing and automating the Test Cases.
- Validated the integrity constraints on the database by creating Procedures and Functions.
- Worked on data interpolation for Exadata testing of applications.
- Scripted stored procedure to store and modify data and tables used for testing.
Environment: Java, PL/SQL, Oracle 10g, JMeter, WebLogic server, Linux, Putty, Eclipse., XML
- Involved in development of spread sheet module, which streamlines analysis, reporting and recording of accounting information.
- Involved in the gathering and analysis of the specifications from the client
- Managed connectivity using JDBC for querying/inserting & data management including triggers and stored procedures.
- Worked as a developer on Core Java, Collections and multithreading.
- Developed various EJBs for handling business logic and data manipulations from database.
- Involved in design of JSP's and Servlets for navigation among the modules.
- Followed the test-driven development paradigm ensuring 100% test coverage and best practices like refactoring to improve the testability and maintenance of code.