- Around 6 years of professional experience as a JAVA/J2EE developer in using new tools and technical developments to drive improvements throughout the entire Software Development Lifecycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation & maintenance and testing various methodologies.
- Knowledge in Object - Oriented concepts like inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism, serialization, exception handling and multithreading.
- Experience and technical interest in J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, JNDI, Java Beans, JMS, JSTL, Struts, JMS RMI and Web Services.
- Have experience in Software Development processes like SDLC, Waterfall, Test Driven Development, and Agile Methodologies.
- Designed web applications using open source frameworks like Spring, Struts, JSF and ORM technologies like Hibernate 3.0 and Spring JPA.
- Experience with various spring components like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring
- JDBC, Spring JPA, Spring Securities, Spring Batch, Spring Quarts, Spring boot.
- Proficient in deploying the applications using application servers like Tomcat, Jboss, IBM WebSphere
- Weblogic, Apache Tomcat and Jetty light weight Servers.
- Experience in using MVC (Model View Architecture) architecture for deploying web applications.
- Expertise in databases like Oracle, SQL Server, PL/SQL, Queries, Triggers, DB2 Client and NoSQl
- Databases like Cassandra, MongoDB, Hbase.
- Experience with XML, XSLT, JAXB, XMLSpy, for Schema design, Xml parsers using SAX, STAX, DOM apis.
- Web Services experience using JAXRS, Rest API's with Jersy, Spring Rest, Rest Easy and SOAP Services.
- Experience in Web Service Technologies like SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JMS and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience with middleware technologies like (MQ-Series, Oracle Fusion (BPEL and OSB), Apache CAMEL and TIBCO Messaging.
- Extensively worked on debugging using JUnit and Mockito and logging Frameworks such as Apache Log4J.
- Experience and fluent in using IDEs like Eclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder and IntelliJ.
- Experience in implementing various design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Front Controller etc.
- Fluent in the Windows, UNIX, LINUX and MAC operating environments.
- Experience with ANT and Maven for the build and deployment of applications.
- Extensively worked with automated build tools like JENKINS.
- Technical experience in the areas of Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) Object Oriented and Design(OOD) using UML, Software Life Cycle Management and Development of Distributed applications.
- Fluent working with AWS (Amazon Web Services), working with EC2, RDS, Dynamo DB, S3, Cloud.
- Formation Templates.
- Skilled code and writer and dependable troubleshooter.
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new concepts and capable of working in-group as well as independently with excellent communication skills.
- Quick learner and ability to work in challenging and versatile environments.
- Ability to learn and use new systems and paradigms in considerably less time. Willing to relocate anywhere.
- Authorized to work in the US for any employer.
Languages: C++, C, C#, Java.
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlet, Java Beans, JDBC, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, RESTFULAJAX, JNDI, JMS, Java Mail
Frameworks: Spring, Struts, MVC, Hibernate, ANT, MAVEN, JUnit,iBatis Test NG.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, JAXP, JAXB.
Databases: Oracle 12/11, TOAD 8.6.1, MySQL, MongoDB, SQL, PL/SQL.
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss, WebSphere
Web/Application servers: JBoss, Web logic 10.x/8.0/7.1, Apache Tomcat 6.X, 7.1, WebSphere.
Tools: Spring Tool Suite (STS), Eclipse, Toad, ERWIN, SOAP UI, Fiddler, SVN, Maven
OS: UNIX, Linux, Aix, Windows
Confidential, Tampa, Florida
- Used agile methodology to develop the application.
- Designed the application using java design patterns such as Singleton and Factory.
- Used Object-oriented analysis (OOA) for object-modeling techniques to analyze the functional requirements for a system.
- Used Collections, Abstract Classes, Exception Handling, Multithreading and Interfaces extensively.
- Developed user-friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module with existing login system by using AngularJS.
- Designed and Developed JSF component, implemented event handling using JAVA, JSF, MyFaces, AJAX.
- Developed Web Services using SOA, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC programming models.
- Responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using Angular JS and getting the Data back as JSON and parsing it onto the UI.
- Developed the JSON structure for the data transfer in between the Goggle Web Toolkit (UI) and business tier.
- Involved in Performance Tuning for the entire application using OEM tool.
- Created Action Classes for the application using Model View Controller (MVC) approach.
- Involved in developing and configuring server side J2EE components like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JSON, REST Web Services, JNDI, LDAP, J2EE platform using Eclipse IDE.
- Developed LDAP server configuration files to enable encryption support for password storage.
- Used Spring core for dependency injection/Inversion of Control (IoC) and connection pooling.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture and increased modularity by allowing the separation of cross-cutting concerns using Spring AOP.
- Involved in Performance Tuning for the entire application using OEM tool.
- Used the features of spring LDAP like dynamically building LDAP filters and DNs (Distinguished Names), LDAP attribute management for retrieving the data.
- Developed Java (Spring Boot) applications to Store/Extract data in/from LDAP and Cassandra database
- Extensively used different Spring modules like Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring DAO and Spring JMS.
- Written Client/ Server side validations for the project using Struts Framework.
- Implemented Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate.
- Worked on development of Hibernate, including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database.
- Used AWS infrastructure to host the portal. Used EC2, RDS, S3 features of AWS.
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS.
- Used XSLT for transforming one kind of payload of another payload of choice with a template processing engine. The engine creates a payload based on existing content.
- Used JAXB to marshal and unmarshal the xml-java object.
- Developed Messaging framework for Asynchronous service using JMS.
- Used SQL and PL/SQL Programming extensively to talk to Oracle database.
- Wrote SQL queries, applying optimization techniques.
- Used ANT as build-tool for building for building J2EE applications and Log4j for loggings
- Deployed application on JBOSS application server environment.
- Provided utility to connect to LDAP to get the user details and the authorized packages.
- Extensively used Eclipse for writing code.
- Used SVN for source control repository.
- Used spring JDBC template for persistence with database.
- Configured Git and maven plugins in Jenkins server.
- Performed deployment of the application on Websphere application server.
- Deployed the application using Tomcat web server.
- Developed Maven Profiles for the build process and deployed in the server.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between the applications using Rest and SOAP based Web services.
- Tested Web Services using SOAP UI toolkit locally.
- Built data platforms, pipelines, and storage systems using the Apache Kafka, Apache Storm and search technologies such as Elastic search.
- Developed unit testing frame work using JUnit test cases for continuous integration testing and used JTest Tool for performance testing
- Used Log4j for Logging and Used Quality Center for Bug Reporting Tool
- Involved in Bug fixing the modules.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in analyzing the user requirements and specifications for deciding the flex component needed to be developed and their interaction.
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, and design and in development.
- Involved in developing Web services using SOAP, WSDL and UDDIComponents.
- Involved in communicating with end client while requirements gathering and demo of project.
- Involved in Use Case Realization, Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagram for variousmodules.
- Used struts framework for web tier and spring MVC on back end code.
- Implemented Hibernate for persisting Java objects, JUNIT or Spring AOP to testperformance.
- Involved in writing ANT Scripts for building the web application. Used SVN for version control of the code and configuration files.
- Involved in the design by preparing UML diagrams using Microsoft Visio tool.
- Created POJO layer to facilitate the sharing of data between the front end and the J2EE business objects
- Used server side Spring framework and Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping of the database structure created in Oracle.
- Used Oracle coherence for real-time cache updates, live event processing, and in-memory grid computations.
- Developed Web services by using Restlet API and a Restlet implementation as a RESTful framework
- Implemented Message Driven beans to develop the asynchronous mechanism to invoke the provisioning system when a new service request saved in the database used JSM for this.
- Transformed XML documents using XSL.
- Used DOA’s as design patterns.
- Created PL/SQL Stored Procedure Functions for the Database Layer by studying the required business objects and validating them with Stored Procedures using Oracle, also used JPA with Hibernate provider
- Developed authentication through LDAP by JNDI
- Developed and debugged the application using Eclipse IDE
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUNIT.
- Implemented Maven as build and configuration tool.
- Used SAML for SSO login to access the web service provided and OAuth for authorizing the user to the application.
- Used Apache Tomcat Application Server for application deployment in the clustered window environment
- Used CVS repository for version control, created dynamic online reports using SQL
- Developed format for the data inside requests and responses by Restful web services using JSON
- Used Quest TOAD, SQL Developer, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader for internal data storage and retrieval.
- Involved in fixing IST, QA and production defects & tracked them using QC.
Environment: Java 1.7/1.6, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, HTML, JS, CSS, DOJO, Apache-Tomcat, Maven Repository, JMS, DOM/SAX, XML, XSD, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g, TOAD, SQL Developer, Eclipse, JUnit, CVS, Spring - DI, AOP, MVC, Oracle coherence, JSM, Web Services - WSDL, JAX-WS, AXIS, CXF, JAX-Restful Services, JAXP, JAXB, QC etc.
Confidential, Broomfield, CO
- Developed Presentation tier implementation which involves in creating the JSP pages, configuring action classes and developing several Action classes involved in the project.
- Used spring Framework as middle tier application framework, persistence strategy using spring support for Hibernate for integrating with database.
- Worked on Server-side pagination for processing high volume of data to the UI.
- Implemented Hibernate in the data access object layer to access and update information in the Oracle10g Database
- Created a Front-end application using JSPs and spring MVC for registering a new entry and configured it to connect to database using Hibernate.
- Involved in loading data from UNIX file system to HDFS using Flume and Kettle and HDFS API.
- Load and transform large sets of structured, semi structured and unstructured data with map reduce and pig.
- Developed Web Service provider methods (bottom up approach) using WSDL, XML and SOAP for transferring data between the Applications.
- Working knowledge and experience in TSM client migration of UNIX, Oracle, UDB and Wintel client and also schedule backup jobs through TSM and TWS, remove expire client and deleting file space from tape.
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Oracle 10g Database.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool for accessing database.
- Participated in integration of applications with existing APIs.
- Implemented integration of use case scenarios as per requirements.
- Designed and developed Grails applications for end users.
- Developed and implemented new solutions for production applications.
- Analyzed, debugged and resolved technical issues for application enhancement.
- Programmed and executed new software application code along with modifications.
- Reviewed and modified project requirements, designs and scope.
- Helped the team to determine the definition of done for the product, with input from key stakeholders
- Coached the team, within the scrum principles, in order to deliver high-quality features for its product
- Promoted self-organization within the team.
- Helped the scrum team to avoid or remove impediments to its progress, whether internal or external to the team.
- Facilitated team events to ensure regular progress.
- Provided technical guidance during requirements gathering and documentation.
- Configured the deployment descriptors in Hibernate to achieve object relational mapping.
- Write SQL queries to pull some information from the Backend.
- Created JSP pages using standard JSTL tags, Struts tags and custom tags.
- Worked on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Used Ajax to provide dynamic features where applicable.
- Developed several DAO's using Hibernate.
- Used Log4J for logging and analyzing system performance and flow, involved in code refactoring and bug fixing.
- Used Agile Development methodology of software development.
- Part of production support team, which involved in resolving production related issues.
- Worked on the spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Developed the spring AOP programming to configure logging for the application
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from Oracle database.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using hibernate frame work in conjunction with Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) functionality.
- Implemented JBOSS Cache provider with Hibernate second-level cache for clustered caching using cache factory interfaces and also defined configuration mappings like setting the Isolation levels and other cluster configurations.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework which is based on the MVC design pattern.
- Installed WebSphere application Servers in clustered mode to balance the load in case of increased traffic and fail-over.
- Developed and Deployed the Application on WebSphere using ANT build.xml script.
- Implement web service components using JiBX and Apache CXF framework.
- Utilize Dojo framework for performing front end validations.
- Worked extensively in dealing with cross browser issues using CSS, HTML and DOJO.
- Created applications, connection pools, deployment of JSPs, Servlets, and EJBs in WebSphere.
- Design & Development of the User Interfaces using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Developed JSP pages and Servlets for customer maintenance
- Wrote Servlets programming and JSP scripting for the communication between web browser and server.
- Involved in working with java concepts like collections, multi-threading.
- Responsible for modifying existing DB2 stored procedures and writing SQL queries as per requirement.
- Developed common reusable component libraries (CRUD Scaffolding) to be reused in different projects throughout the company's IT team using GWT, spring data, JPA.
- Developed the UML Use Cases, Activity, Sequence and Class diagrams using Rational Rose
- Developed Junit test cases to validate the REST services.
- Application is deployed on WebSphere Application server. Maven is used as a build tool
- Designed and implemented interface elements using Google Web Toolkit.
- Usage of version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache), JIRA/ Quality Center for ticketing, Wiki for documentation, Jenkins for nightly build.
- Experience in dimensionally modeling relational data sources (DMR) using Cognos Framework
- Develop new actions using Java, Flex for web-based message traffic search repository on WebSphere 6.x.
Environment: Java, J2ee, spring, Hibernate, Struts, WebSphere, APACHE CXF, DOJO, JSP, SERVLET, DB2, CRUD, UML, Junit, MAVEN, GWT (Google Web Toolkit), Core Java, Oracle Coherence, Subversion, Cognos, FLEX
- Designed the workflow for the client side and server side in UML using Rational Unified Process (RUP) and created the detailed Design documentation.
- Involved in walk through with the analysis for Use Cases and feasibility scope.
- Designed Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams, using IBM Rational Rose to model the detail design of the application.
- Implemented Session beans that encapsulate the backend business processes.
- Used JMS (Java Messaging Service) for asynchronous communication between different modules.
- Used Hibernate to store the persistence data into the IBM DB2 UDB database and written HQL to access the data from the database.
- Used XML, WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, SAX parser and Web Services for communicating data between different applications.
- Developed logging module-using Log4J to create log files to debug as well as trace application.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Used ANT scripts for automated deployment and preparing the build of the entire application.
- Designed the user interfaces using JSP.
- Developed Custom tags, JSTL to support custom User Interfaces.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Account Transfer using Session EJBs.
- Used WSAD 5.1.2 for writing code for JSP, Servlets, Struts and EJBs.
- Deployed the applications on IBM Web Sphere Application Server.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) and Backend Messaging for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Developed the Ant scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
- Used JDBC for database connectivity to Oracle 8i.
- Written PL/SQL in Oracle Database for creating tables, triggers and select statements.
- Used JSF tag libraries in developing the JSP template and also developed JSF components.
- Improved code reuse and performance by making effective use of various design patterns such as Singleton, Session Façade, Value Object, etc.
- Involved in JUnit Testing, debugging, and bug fixing.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions and developed WAR framework to alert the client and production support in case of application failures.
Environment: Java 1.4, J2EE 4.0,JSF, JSP, Struts, EJB 2.0, JMS, JNDI, Oracle 8i, HTML, XML, RAD, IBM Web Sphere Application Server 5.1.2, Ant, CVS, Log4j.