- 11 years of IT experience in the areas of Coding, Analysis, Design and Development.
- Completed AWS certification: AWS Certified Developer - Associate.
- Expertise in developingMicro Services, Docker.
- Currently working in AWS Cloud system.
- Expertise in Client / Server and application development using Java, J2ee technologies.
- Expertise in RESTful web services design and development.
- Proficient with agile engineering practices such as Scrum.
- Rich work experience in Open Source frameworks like Struts, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA.
- Expertise in Relational Database Systems like Oracle, MySQL, Postgress.
- Good analytical and programming capabilities coupled with excellent decision making skills
- Excellent team player and ability to perform well under pressure
- People skills to lead teams in crafting highly scalable and flexible applications that addresses customers' business needs via adoption of cloud services.
- Working knowledge of metrics dropwizard API.
- Strong domain knowledge experience of Manufacturing, Retail, Bank, Insurance, Tech.
- Designed Secure Encrypted communication Rest API.
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE
Web Technologies: JSP, Servlets, HTML.
Cloud computing services: Extensively working in AWS services like EC2, S3,Elastic Beanstalk, EBS, SQS, ELB, etc.
Framework: Micro service, Docker, Struts, Spring Boot, Hibernate, RESTful, Apache Log4J, Junit, Mockito, Splunk.
Database Technologies: Oracle DB, My SQL, Elastic Cache, Pl SQL, SQL
Operating Systems: Mac OS, Linux, Windows, Unix.
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, IBM Web Sphere, and Web Logic.
Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, SAX.
Monitoring tools technology stack: metrics dropwizard API, InfluxDB, Kapacitor, Grafana, AWSSQS.
Tools: Bit bucket, GIT, SVN, CVS, Nexus repository, Jenkins, Apache Maven, Gradle.
IDE / GUI Tools: Eclipse, Intellij, and NetBeans.
Confidential, SANFRANCISCO, CA
Sr. Java backend engineer
- Confidential Cash Flow Mobile Application.
- Currently working in research project for first Confidential cloud mobile application.
- Building complex Dockerized Micro-Services, Build Radis cache.
- Working in MAMBU core banking services.
- Peer Code review.
- Documentation - Swagger and RAML 1.0.
- Release and deployment in AWS.
Confidential, SAN MATEO, CA
Sr. Java backend engineer
- Independently build Monitoring system from POC and current system is in Production using "Tick Stack" with AWS integration.
- Completed my AWS Certification.
- Using Monitoring system, our team is monitor performance of API and Query.
- Design and Developed Mobile User Provisioning RESTful Wedservice for our mobile application.
- Developing Monitoring application using AWS SDK, SQS, EC2, ELB, Elastic Beanstalk.
- Redesigned end-to-end system for Bell Mobility to provision mobile application in point of sale.
- Closely work with performance engineering team to improve performance of Application.
- Worked on development, enhancement and bug fixing for backend feature to handle traffic between Mobile, Web, Server and database
- Auto Scaling: Worked on Auto Scaling with dev.-ops team to preserve instances with the current launch configurations and terminate instances without current launch configurations.
Confidential, FOSTER CITY, CASr. Java backend engineer
- OKM and Java Developer, Worked as consultant.
- This is short-term project using my skills of Oracle Knowledge management and Java.
- Developed rating and feedback module using Java and Knowledge management system.
Confidential, HARTFORD, CT
- Java Developer, Worked as Consultant.
- Design and Developed REST API to populate data on dashboard.
- Prepared and executed unit test cases.
- Implemented various feature as per various requirements.
- Review code and designs; provide engineering mentorship to team members.
- Analyze defects and coordinate development of fixes.
- Software Developer,
- Worked with Clients.
- Developed retails claim processing feature.
- Developed enhancements, fixes, and tests.
- Developed features using different design patterns like factory, Singleton, DAO.
- Created low level design documents for applications, which included Package Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams.
- Prepared low-level design for the presentation and business layers.
- Multithreading and Socket Programming.
- Developed test cases and Juint test.
Technology: OKM (Oracle Knowledge Management), Java/J2EE.
- Working as Java Developer with OKM to improve rating of Confidential support web site.
- Worked in different domain like Banking, Retail and Tech companies as Software developer.
- Worked in Confidential in California, USA from as Onsite Lead.
- Worked with Clients ABN AMRO, Confidential, and Holcim etc.
- Gathered requirement from business and creating business requirement document.
- Developed and design different Application using Java 1.5, Relation DB, SVN, Eclipse, J2EE Technologies, Struts, Apache Tomcat.
- Coding, Junit testing and develop enhancement require