- 5 + years of professional experience on designing and development of enterprise application using java and Mobile application development for Android.
- Expertise in working with Core Java, Collection API, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, XML,JSON.
- 3+ years of hands on experience on design and development of RESTful web services using JAX - RS, Jersey and spring rest framework.
- Hands on experience integration between different application using Apache Kafka, Active-MQ, REST web services and third party libraries.
- Expertise on deployment of RESTful web service using micro services architecture on cloud provider like AWS, Google Cloud (App Engine) and OneOps.
- Worked on integration of Cloud configuration management and Centralized logging using Spring Boot and Java EE 6 application.
- Good understanding of emerging cloud technologies concepts of IAAS and PAAS.
- Proficiency in NO SQL database DataStax Cassandra and SQL data base like MS SQL Server, MYSQL, PostgreSQL, HANA.
- Experience on working on different cache libraries like Ehcache and Hazelcast for distributed cache.
- Expertise on deployment of services on application server like Apache Tomcat, Apache TomEE, JBOSS EAP.
- Hands on experience on Apache Camel for writing routing for integration with other application and ETL process.
- 3+ years of hands on experience on design and development of Android native and Hybrid application using Apache Cordova.
- Expertise on end to end design and development for Android native mobile application with BAAS (using Google App Engine).
- Hands on experience on version control system SVN & GIT and build tool Maven, Ant and Gradle.
- Good working knowledge in using Eclipse and NetBeans for Java EE development and Android Studio for Android application development.
- Have 2+ years of expertise in Agile Methodology.
- Impressive technical leadership, developing overall project architecture and Impressive interpersonal and analytical skills; adept at multi-tasking multiple projects.
- A Team player and self-motivated individual capable of working in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Have capacity and commitment to work under pressure and completing challenging projects on time with quality.
Cloud Technologies: OneOps, AWS, Google Cloud
JAVA/J2EE Frameworks: Spring MVC (Spring Boot), JSF, Apache Camel, Java EE 6
Mobile Technologies: Android, Apache Cordova
Java Technologies: JAVA 1.8, Servlet, JSP, JDBC, JNDI,JAXB
Java/JSON API: Jackson API, JAX-RS API, JAX-WS API
Databases and Tools: Apache Cassandra, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, HANA
Application / Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Apache TomEE, JBOSS EAP.
Messaging System: Active MQ, Apache Kafka
IDE s: Eclipse, NetBeans, Android Studio
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, GIT
Operating Systems: Windows 2000 / NT / XP / Windows7, Linux.
Senior Java DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Understanding client side requirements and breaking them down to features to the task level.
- Design and development of RESTful web service using JAX-RS (Java EE) and Spring REST API (Spring Boot).
- Design database table on Apache Cassandra or SQL Server based on requirement.
- Writing unit test cases using Junit and Mockito framework.
- Create and configure the cloud environment on OneOps for deployment of web services.
- Implemented ORM framework for interacting with Cassandra and Spring JDBC template for SQL server.
- Integration with different Confidential internal application using Apache Kafka, IBM Active MQ and by calling REST services.
- Integration with Confidential internal Cloud Configuration Management and Centralized cloud logging library.
- Design and developed ETL process using Apache Camel and RxJava library for migration of 50 billion item-store price records from one Cassandra cluster to other Cassandra Cluster which enables us migrate data within 48 hrs.
- Created archetype for Java EE and Spring Boot with all minimal configuration like Cloud Configuration Management, Centralized Cloud Logging, REST client with exponential retry, web service authorization and database connections etc. which is required to develop for all the micro services for Next Gen Pricing application. By using Archetype developer can create new micro service project with in 5 min for same it was taking 2-3 days of effort.
- Worked with testing team to get functional and performance testing done for the feature.
- Providing support for application in production and implementing change request for the business in production environment.
- R&D for project related activities.
Environment: Eclipse Oxygen, OneOps Confidential Cloud, Angular JS, RESTful API with JAX-RS API, Jackson API, Junit, Apache TomEE, Apache Cassandra, Apache Kafka, IBM Active MQ, IBM BPM, MS SQL Server, HANA, MYSQL, Junit, Mockito, Jenkins, GIT, Apache Maven
Java & Android Application DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Understanding the requirement from product owner of the application and come up with analysis with feasibility, dependencies with other team, design and document deployment & solution architecture for the application.
- Design and develop web services required for the mobile application.
- Coordinating with UX team for get the wire frame for application and develop android application accordingly.
- Developed custom android native libraries for Single Sign On, Push notification and version management integration make easy to all TCS internal application.
- Design and developed common push notification services for sending push notification to Android, iOS and Windows using GCM, APNS and WNS respectively.
- Developed custom Apache Cordova plugin for Single Sign On and Push notification integration in Android, iOS and Windows application.
- Integration of Apache Cordova Camera, Call, Contacts, geo location plugins.
- Coordinating with infrastructure team to configure required server and environment to deploy application.
- Work with QA team to get functional, performance and security sign off.
- Worked on POC for Feed Henry and AWS.
- R&D for project related activities.
Environment: Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, Eclipse, NetBeans, Android Studio, PostgreSQL, Google Cloud, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS EAS.