- 5+ Years of professional experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) core area such as Analysis, Design, Coding, Implementation Testing, and Deployment of Object Oriented and Web based Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE technology.
- Wide experience in Application Design and Development of Client/Server Applications, Servlets/Applet communication, Internet/Intranet based applications using OOA, OOD, OOP, SOA,MVCand J2EE.
- Proficient in developing web based applications using Java and J2EE technologieslikeJSP,Servlets,EJB,Struts,JDBC,JMS,spring,Hibernate,JSF, XML,SAX/DOM, and JAX - B.
- Expertise in developing multi-tier applications usingStruts MVC, JSF andSpring MVC.
- Good working experience in using different Spring modules (MVC, DAO, ORM, Core,AOP,ORM)in Spring Framework
- Experience in developing persistent layer with Hibernate interfaces and annotations with good performance optimization
- Worked extensively with Core Java, Multithreading, Transaction Management, Exception Handling and Collections.
- Developed and deployed Micro Services based applications using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Designed and created highly scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, highly secured, distributed infrastructure (IAAS) using AWS EC2, S3,Cloud Watch, and Elastic Beanstalk.
- Implemented security functionality for various projects using Spring security
- Good understanding of React JS and working with Redux.
- Strong experience implementing various J2EE design patterns like Singleton,Factory, MVC, Front Controller, Data Access Objects (DAO) and Factory for executing multi-tier, highly scalable, component basedand services driven Enterprise Java applications.
- Experience in implementing SOA architectures with web services using WSDL, SOAP and UDDI.
- Good understanding of PAAS Pivotal Cloud foundry.
- Excellent experience with Relational databases like MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and No SQL Databases like Mongo DB.
- Expertise in design and development of Web Services which includes handling SOAP/REST Requests and Response using WSDL,JAX-RPC,JAX-WS and WebServices authentications
- Good understanding of MVC/MVVM based Java script frameworks like Angular JS, Back Bone JS, andEmber JS.
- Authenticated Users accessing RESTful services using Oauth 2.0
- Worked extensively with GUI frameworks JSF and Swing.
- Strong experience in developing XML Schemas, WSDL documents, XML Parsing and Bindingfor Web Service development
- Expertise in XML and schemas like XSD, DTD and validating/non-validating parsers of JAXP (SAX & DOM) and JAXB.
- Experience in implementing JUNIT with Mockito/Power Mock test cases
- Jenkins and task automation using ANT and Maven
- Good experience with version control systems like CVS, SVN,Git and IBM Clear Case.
- Good working knowledge of XMLIDEs like Altova XML SPY.
- Experience in build tools like Maven to build and deploy n-tier distributed enterprise applications.
- Strong experience with MySQL, Oracle 9i/8i, DB2, and SQL Server 2000 and Excellent skills in creating and accessing Database using SQLQueries.
- Competence in using Java IDE tools of Eclipse, IntelliJ, My Eclipse and RAD.
- Expertise in deployment on Web/Application Servers like Tomcat7, JBoss7, WebSphere8.5 andweblogic11g.
- Good experience with RCP for developing the web application using the eclipse plug in development.
- Experience in developing Data Binding logic as interface for UI and Business logic using RCP.
- Involved in development of business components using RCP/RAP plugin development and OSGiFramework
- Extensive experience in Eclipse Plug-in/API development, dependency management, Extension points, RCP Products, EclipseEMFModeling.
- Experience in developing Data Binding logic as interface for UI and Business logic using RCP.
- Expertise in Query optimization and good experience in writing SQL Queries, PL/SQL Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Cursors.
- Experienced in Software Development Processes like Agile (SCRUM) Methodologies.
- Extensively worked in Unified Modeling Tools (UML)indesigning Use Cases, Class diagrams, Sequence and Object Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Experienced in deploying J2EE Applications archives (WAR and EAR) on application server.
Operating System: Windows, UNIX, and Linux
Languages: Java, C, C++, SQL
J2EE Technologies: and frameworks: Servlets, EJB, JSP, JSF, JDBC, SOAP, WSDL, REST, XML, JAXP, JAXB, JPA, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring cloud
Application Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Databases: Oracle 10g, Ms-Access, DB2, Sybase, MySQL, MongoDB
Version Controls: Clear Case, SVN, Git Hub
Build Tools: Apache ANT, Maven, Jenkins
Testing Tools: Junit, Mocha, Chai.
Project Management Tools: JIRA
Messaging Services: JMS,Rabbit MQ, kafka
Cloud Technologies: AWS, EC2, EBS, S3, Docker, Pivotal Cloud Foundry
IDE s: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Intellij, Spring Tool Suite, Atom
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Java / J2EE Developer
- Responsible for designing and developing Web based Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies such as Springs, Servlets, REST and SOAP
- Expertise in deploying the J2EE applications on IBM WebSphere and Apache Tomcat
- Experience in using Agile Software development methodologies
- Implemented micro services based architecture using Spring Boot interacting through REST API.
- Developed and Deployed Stateless and State full session Beans, used EJB 3.0 as the ORM mapping tool and worked with the different configuration files.
- Worked with Angular 2 using Angular CLI and generated various components, routes, services and pipes and structured the application code using Component based architecture.
- Responsible for producing and consuming the SOAP and RESTful web services
- Used Spring Core, Spring Web MVC, Spring ORM, Spring JDBC and DAO, Spring AOP
- Implemented various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC, Front Controller, Data Access Objects (DAO)
- Build SOAP Web Services based on AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services on Docker containers using Amazon ECS and used Docker Hub for registering the Docker images.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using AWS Cloud watch.
- Responsive development is implemented using Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries.
- Expertise in GIT version control tool
- Implemented Log4J to trace logs and to track information.
- Experience in working with various databases like Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL.
- Responsible for building the application using MAVEN
- Designed modular and reusable React components using Redux Architecture and Material-UI.
- Responsible for creating robust automated unit/functional test and deployment scripts
- Experience with JUnit in performing Unit Testing
- Used Clear Case for Source Control and Version Management.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Bug-Fixing and achieved the maximum code coverage using JUNIT test cases and used Mockito for effective testing of java applications.
- Experience in UNIX, Linux and UNIX Shell Scripting
- Experience in using the JIRA Project tracking tool.
- Worked with Spring Cloud and Netflix OSS-Eureka for service registration and discovery.
- In Phase Two, worked closely with the Back-End team to display data using the Custom React JS Components, library Components, and Redux library.
- Having Handful experience in using OAuth 2 for Micro services security.
- Used React Router to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate and configured Hibernate with spring to interact with the MySQL database.
- Implemented HTTP requests using RxjsObservable library in Angular 2.0 to handle multiple values over time.
- Deployed application in virtual server - Amazon Web Services for maintaining Volumes, Creating Snapshots and Security Groups in AWS.
- Experienced in working with Babel and Webpack in application build and deployment processes.
- Used Apache Kafka (Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of vital information between multiple business applications.
- Prepared Junit and TestNG test cases and executed them as part of auto build process from Jenkins Jobs.
- Configured Node JS in back end to interact with MongoDB using Mongoose connector.
Confidential, Lewisville, TX
Java / J2EE Developer
- Actively involved in Analysis, Detail Design and development, bug fixing and enhancement in agile methodology, actively involved in design and developing of J2EE components.
- Created Use cases and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Implement REST-based web services with AngularJS.
- Involved in developing the Angular JS MVC framework for the Single Page Application development.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool to map the database tables, and wrote DAOs and POJOs to integrate with Spring Framework.
- Integrated Spring Boot with its Spring Ecosystem like Spring ORM and Spring Data for connectivity to Relational database.
- Used Spring MVC framework and various in-house custom tag libraries for the presentation layer.
- Utilized React-Redux Action Creators, create Store from redux library to connect reducers and containers, to update the state and virtual DOM.
- Used combination of Chai and Mocha for testing each node modules.
- Developed Web services using JAX-RS and Jersey and worked on all types of HTTP requests.
- Configured the xml files for Spring Security injection to ensure the back-end security by discriminating the role of users as well as access authority for the URIs and Server-side assets.
- Developed the backend system, involved in writing the databases SQL queries, views, functions triggers and procedures.
- Worked on File upload utility (VSS) for claim investigating module.
- Implemented logging using Apache log4j.
- Used CVS for configuration management and version control (SVN).
- Involved in unit testing using JUnit.
- Designed User Interface using Java Server Faces (JSF), Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and XML.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using Apache Axis, SOAP and WSDL.
- Implemented Java Messaging Service (JMS) - IBM MQ Series provides independent and potentially non-concurrent applications on a distributed system to communicate with each other, Used to achieve Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Set up Jenkins Server and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the Git source control system during the day and periodic scheduled builds overnight to support development needs using Jenkins, Git, JUnit and Maven.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree
- Used IntelliJ for development and JBoss Application Server for deploying the web application.
- Managing and maintaining No SQL database mainly Mongo DB and used Multithreading at back end components in production domain.
- Deployed Jenkins server on EC2 instances and used it for Continuous Deployment and Continuous Integration.
- Deployed and Monitored Micro Services Using Pivotal Cloud Foundry, also Managed Domains and Routes with the Cloud Foundry.
- Involved in the analysis, design/development and testing of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams, using IBM Rational Rose to model the detail design of the application.
- Worked on server-side implementation using spring core, spring annotations and integrated spring with Hibernate using Hibernate template to implement persistent layer.
- Developed the application front end using Spring Framework: developed action classes, form beans and Java Server Pages.
- Developed a web-based reporting for credit monitoring system with HTML, CSS, JSTL and custom tags using Spring framework.
- Designed and implemented MVC Design Patterns.
- Involved in implementing the DAO pattern for database access extensively.
- Developed Get and Post REST calls on creating, updating, activating, deactivating users and implemented required methods
- Used JAXB API to bind XML schema to java classes.
- Used Spring Framework to integrate O/R mapping tool Hibernate.
- Tested the application functionality with JUnit Test Cases.
- Developed logging module-using Log4J to create log files to debug as well as trace application.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Extensively used Maven as a build tool.
- Deployed the applications on JBoss 7.x Application Server.
- Deployed the application using with Pivotal Cloud Foundry PAAS platform.
- Defined all Angular JS (1.x) controllers in a JS file and reused in various pages of application.
- Using Rabbit MQ as a Message Oriented Middleware for integrating applications.
- Implemented Spring Batch and Spring Security functionalities for processing the batch files and for authentication and authorizing users.
- Implemented Agile (SCRUM) methodology and Test Driven Development (TTD) for the software development process and to produce high quality application.
- Designed and developed the front end using HTML, CQ5, JSP, and Struts tags.
- Developed and maintained content for website.
- Worked on JSF inbuilt AJAX tags for partial page updates.
- Installed and configured Jboss Application servers for DEV, QA and PROD systems.
- Responsible for installation, tailoring, configuring and supporting of Linux test and production servers.
- Developed Rich UI components using DOJO, JSON, and DOM.
- Written PL/SQL stored procedures and functions.
- Deep insight into implementation of SOAP style web services using Axis2 in java.
- Created SOAP/WSDL Web Service clients/proxies and worked on SoapUI to test results * Implemented the modules using the Struts 2 MVC.
- Designed and Implemented the DAO layer using spring, Hibernate.
- Developed and used REST Webservices API using CXF and Spring.
- Implemented test cases using JUnit.
- Developed callback functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from the server.
- Monitoring the error logs using Log4J.
- Used Tomcat as a web server to test and deploy application.
- Implemented the Database queries using PL/SQL, Oracle.
- Used Clear Case to implement version control System.
- Designing and coding of Business Classes using Spring IOC and AOP features.
- Used Junit for testing Java classes.
- Used Ant as build tool for applications
- Developed using spring, Spring Security, Dependency injection concepts.
- Extensively worked on MQ Series using point-point, publisher/subscriber messaging Domains for implementing Exchange of information through Messages.
- Used MS Visio for development design diagrams and drawn class, use case diagrams.
- Used Oracle DB as the Backend for the application.
- Provided maintenance and support by solving production issues.
- Written shell scripting for server startup and shutdown.
- Analyzed and designed application using various object oriented programming features like encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism.
Environment: RAD, Tomcat, Java, HTML, CQ5 JSP, Struts2 MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP Hibernate, Spring JDBC, REST, AJAX, Java Script, jQuery, JSON, Ant, Clear Case, Rational Rose, Oracle 10g, Unix Platform.