- Full stack developer with over 8+ years of experience in developing the web based and distributed J2EE Enterprise Applications and expertise in implementing Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) with Java /J2EE.
- Proficient in developing and designing user interface(UI) applications and web applications using HTML4.0/5.0, XHTML, XML, CSS, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery.
- Knowledge in all stages of software development life cycle (SDLC) including planning, analysis, design, implementations, testing and implementation of projects using methodologies like waterfall.
- Expertise in J2EE design patterns like MVC, DAO, DTO, Front controller and Singleton.
- Good experience in working with core java concepts like OOPS, Multi - threading, Exception handling, Generics, Collection, Networking etc.
- Experience in working with database objects like Tables, Indexes, Views, and using Oracle tools like SQLLoader, SQLPlus.
- Experience in deploying the applications using application servers like IBM WebSphere Application, Tomcat, OracleTop Link.
- Experience in developing Java J2EE including JSP’s, Servlets, Rest Services, SOAP Web Services, Jersey, JPA, and JDBC.
- Good knowledge on using ReactJS, components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Good understanding on selectors, Events, AJAX, and Dom manipulation using components in Angular 2 for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Extensively worked with JUNIT Framework for Unit Testing.
- Experience in Unit Testing Frameworks like Jasmine and Karma.
- Implemented Spring Boot, Spring Security, Dependency Injection(DI) and Aspect Oriented Programming(AOP) features along with Hibernate.
- Experience in developing applications using Java (Multithreading, I/O Stream, Collections, RMI and Java Beans).
- Experience in writing Test case scenarios using Junit.
- Involved in Performance Tuning of java applications.
- Good understanding of Spring IOC.
- Knowledge in designing and coding stored procedures, Cursors, and Functions using PL/SQL.
- Proficient integration developer with experience in Spring, Hibernate and Struts.
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
- Experience in working with Windows, LINUX, UNIX and MAC platforms
- Worked together with the client community and the IT professionals to deliver quality, efficient and cost-effective software that meets the needs of the corporation, at the time of implementation.
- Fast learner, good at team work and ability to adopt new technology.
- Ability to perform at a high level, meet deadlines, adaptable to ever changing priorities.
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL, C, C++, OOP, HTML, CSS, XML, XSL, AJAX, JQuery, DHTML, XHTML, SQL, PL/SQL, Shell scripting, DOS Bach Scripting, Redux
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix, MAC
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Java Scripts, Struts, JAX-RS, JAX-RPC
IDE Tools: Eclipse IDE, NetBeans IDE, IntelliJ IDE, BlueJ IDE, MySQL Workbench, SQL Developer, Tortoise SVN, WebStorm, Sublime Text, Maven, Ant, SoapUI, Toad
Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase, PL/SQL
Application Servers: Tomcat, Apache, JBoss, WebLogic, ATG Dynamo
Confidential, Jersey City, New Jersey
- Involved in Planning, Requirements, gathering, Design and Development of the project and followed Agile Development Life Cycle.
- Developed User Interface (UI) and implemented business process using JSP and Servlets.
- Designed dynamic overlays with React JS and Redux and Reflux on the front end to efficiently manage state, utilized a preprocessor (SASS) to maintain stylesheets improving readability and organization, Organized and managed data queries effectively and efficiently by integrating GraphQL.
- Developed Spring REST services for all the modules.
- Developed custom directives in Angular JS for the application independent components like sticky header for window or table, custom dropdowns, tables, checkboxes, radio buttons, notifications, date pickers etc.
- Followed MVC Structure to develop Application.
- Built a query framework which allows self-defined queries on database ‘2013 Snapshot’ using GraphQL, SQLAlchemy.
- Generated the app-directory structure using Yomen.
- Involved in the design and development of presentation and web layers based on MVC Architecture (Model-View-Controller) and Struts Framework.
- Created Prompts, Parameters, customized Calculations, Conditions, Groups, Sets, Bins, Context filters and LODs for various analytical reports and Dashboards.
- Created Custom Hierarchies to meet the Business requirement in Tableau developed Tableau Dashboards based on KPI (Key Performance Indicators) for the top management.
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single pageapps.
- Involved in building Accessibility enabled websites and fixing ADA issues using tools like JAWS, NVDA and WAVE.
- Designed business application using web technologies based on the W3C standards.
- Developed the HTML views using HTML5, SASS, CSS3, JSON and Angular 2.
- Worked with AngularJS directives like ng-view, ng-init etc., efficiently.
- Integrated AngularJS application with RESTful Web Services.
- Customized Controllers and Directives to meet the needs of the application.
- Enhanced the performance of search functionality by designing Custom AngularJS Filters.
- Maintained and enhanced C code for Unix layered commands; especially Bourne, Korn, and C Shell. Worked closely with Corporate Customer Support to resolve high priority software problems. Worked with key customer to evaluate performance of threaded Unix Commands
- Experience with Streaming platforms like Apache Kafka.
- Used AJAX for sending and retrieving data from server by giving URL to get JSON data for models and to populate models from the server
- Exposure in React JS and working with React Flux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Used ReactJS to create interactive UI's.
- Used with ReactJS Redux to separate the data and presentation layer. Utilized Redux stores to handle the states and update the UI.
- Integrated Spring with Hibernate framework and created Hibernate annotations for mapping an object-oriented domain model to traditional relational database.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Extensively created JUnit Test cases for testing the application modules.
- Performed unit tests using Jasmine & Karma.
- Extract the data from Oracle and push to Apache Kafka Queue using Golden Gate .
- Utilized Grunt for build/deploy automation and generating the website and Bower for package management.
- Deployed application through APACHE TOMCAT application server.
- Used GitHub as configuration management tool for code versioning and release.
Confidential, Medford, Massachusetts
SENIOR JAVA/UI DEVELOPER
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Extensively used MVC architecture and JBoss for deployment purposes.
- Provided technical support for various key business releases. Coordinated with multiple teams to resolve various items involved as part of release.
- Built the backend services, which will be consumed by action classes of studs.
- Created web services such as REST and SOAP to allow communication between the applications.
- Developed SPA using ReactJS to utilize the HTML5 DOM features and update elements that are modified in the webpage.
- Used Apache Kafka(Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information between multiple business applications.
- Developed and analyzed the front-end and back-end using JSP, Servlets and Spring 3.0.
- Integrated spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application.
- Worked with Agile methodology.
- Used AWS to make up on-demand computing platform offered by Amazon.com
- Used spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management.
- Used Spring MVC framework controllers for Controllers part of the MVC
- Implemented various complex PL/SQL queries.
- Used ADF to provide commercial java framework for building enterprise applications.
- Used ReactJS for building composable user interfaces.
- Provided production level code to the engineering team for product development, including cross-browser support, CSS optimization, and ADA compliance support.
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Used JQuery in directly manipulating the DOM yet separating the ReactJS Components.
- Designed User Interface based on MVC framework, which attains an apt coordination for Struts MVC, JSP, Servlets and Custom Tag Libraries.
- Developed conditions and loops using PL/SQL and also used PL/SQL collection concept for storing data.
- Apache Camel ROUTING, EIP Patterns, Spring/Blueprint DSL, AMQ, Camel components.
- Coded in AngularJS MVC Framework to make single page app.
- Used Maven for building and deploying the application.
- For developing dynamic web application used prototype which is a java script framework.
- Used core java for multithreading and exception handling.
- Worked with testers in resolving defects in the application and was an integral part of the team.
- Co-ordination of activities between off-shore and onsite teams
- Done application testing for business logic, database and reports.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, Servlets, Springs 3.0, SOAP Web Services, HTML 5, CSS3, Angular JS, Java Script, JDBC, Agile Methodology, Maven, PL/SQL, XML, UML, UNIX, Oracle 10g, JBOSS, Apache Camel, Eclipse.
Confidential, Rancho Cordova, California
- Implemented the online application by using Core Java(OOPS), JDBC, JSP, Servlets, Web Services, SOAP .
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive web pages in a professional manner with using web technologies like HTML, DHTML, XHTML, XSL, XSLT and CSS .
- Used Spring framework with the help of Spring Configuration files to create the beans needed and injected dependency using Dependency Injection.
- Used ReactJS to create custom components for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format. Developed ReactJS forms to manipulate text within HTML5 views.
- Developed the Spring AOP programming to configure logging for the application.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring .
- Implemented AngularJS MVC architecture developed custom directives, controllers, views and filters.
- Used AngularJS to create maintainable and testable single page application and Implemented 2-way data binding and used ng-filters across the applications.
- Used AJAX to provide an advanced user experience.
- Used Net Beans IDE tool.
- Used Java 8, Apache Camel, Spring 4.x, Oracle, Junit to code enhancements to the website
- Written SQL queries to insert update the database and used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures.
- Apache Tomcat Server was used to deploy the application.
- Performed Unit testing on ReactJS applications using Jasmine.
- Deployed the application in Linux servers using deployment scripts.
- Created Mock-up designs and developed various functionalities with Java Script and jQuery.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Worked with the team of architects to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
- Used Jakarta Struts Framework for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Developed the application front end using Jakarta Struts Framework. Developed action classes, form beans and Java Server Pages using WSAD.
- Involved in configuration of Struts MVC, E-mail, File-Upload, and Integration with ORM Framework (Hibernate).
- Used JAXB API to bind XML schema to java classes.
- Used JMS-MQ Bridge to send messages securely, reliably and asynchronously to WebSphere MQ, which connects to the legacy systems.
- Tested the application functionality with JUnit Struts Test Cases.
- GUI was developed using JSF and Java Swing.
- Developed logging module-using Log4J to create log files to debug as well as trace application.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Extensively used ANT as a build tool.
- Deployed the applications on IBM Web Sphere Application Server.
- Worked on Requirement analysis, gathered all possible business requirements from end users and business Analysts
- Involved in creation of UML diagrams like Class, Activity, and Sequence Diagrams using modeling tools of IBM Rational Rose
- Worked with core Java code extensively using interfaces and multi-threading techniques
- Involved in production support and documenting the application to provide training and knowledge transfer to the user
- Used Log4j for logging mechanism and developed wrapper classes to configure the logs
- Used JUnit and Test cases for testing the application modules.
- Used Various Data structures and algorithms to hold the performance data of the investment plans
- Developed and configured the Java beans using Spring MVC framework
- Developed the application using Rational Team Concert and worked under Agile Environment
- Developed SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database
- Also, used C++ to create some libraries used in the application