- 7 Years of experience in developing and implementing Enterprise Solutions for Distributed object oriented and web Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Expert in implementing Java/J2EE technologies for application development of projects i.e. Requisite amassing, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Unit Testing and Deployment from SIT, UAT to Prod.
- Expertise in developing reliable and scalable enterprise applications utilizing Servlets, JSPs, JSTL, JMS,JDBC.
- Strong knowledge with SoapUI and IBM Rational Test Server applications.
- Well experienced in utilizing JUnit for performing unit testing framework to gain confidence in the correctness of the code.
- Experience in J2EE Design Patterns like DAO Pattern, Singleton Pattern, Front Controller and Factory Pattern for reusing the most efficient and efficacious strategies for incipient development.
- Proficient in all aspects of software development and system analysis, (SDLC) including managing and implementing astronomically immense, scalable, distributed systems. Well experienced in Financial, HealthCare systems development.
- Specializing in Java Web Applications, SOA XML, Web Accommodations, RESTFUL, JMS, SOAP, WSDL, Struts, Hibernate, spring, RAD, Web Sphere, Web Logic work shop, Oracle 11g, and nimble application development.
- Proficient in working with MVC frameworks such as JSF, Struts & Spring MVC and sedulous frame works such as hibernate. Hands - on work experience in Groovy and VB scripting.
- Extensive experience in developing PL/SQL Packages, Stored Procedures, Functions, Exception handling and Database Triggers.
- Expertise in utilizing IDEs like Eclipse, Net Beans and RAD for debugging and utilizing java coding standards from the commencement of development.
- Good working Experience in utilizing ANT and Maven scripts for building and deploying the application in web/App servers.
- Experience in developing MongoDB, Micro Services web application using test driven methodologies (TDD) and Junit as a testing framework.
- Experience in writing test cases using PowerMock. Used Mock MVC to write integration test cases. Worked with Continuous Integration and Continuous Development for build management.
- Expertise in various version control tools such as SVN, CVS, Git and Clear Case.
- Experienced in performance dealing and server scaling using tools like Wily Interscope, JProfiler, JMeter, VisualVM,Hadoop.
- Experience in AWS and AWS SDK for connecting it to amazon S3 buckets, were it is used to store object service and retrieve the media files.
- Worked with EC2, RDS, Dynamo DB, S3, Cloud Formation Templates, Cloud watch,Cassandra.
- Experience with using IDEs like Eclipse 3.x, Version Control Systems like CVS, SVN, GIT and continuous Integration tool Jenkins.
- Experienced in developing web applications by implementing Model View Control (MVC) framework which includes Struts, JSF, and Spring 3.0 (Dependency Injection, Data Access Objects, and MVC Framework).
- Extensive Experience in handling the workloads ranging from small single-machine applications to large by using Postgre-SQL.
Programming Languages: JAVA, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++
J2EE Technologies: EJB, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JSF, RMI, JNDI, JMS
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, AngularJS, JQuery, XML, XSLT, CSS, JSON, JSON-DTD, AJAX, Bootstrap, NodeJS, ReactJS
IDE: IBM RAD, RSA, Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, IntelliJ
Application/Web Server: IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat and Glassfish
Databases: Oracle 11g, Mongo DB
XML Technologies: XML, XSLT, XPATH, SAX, DOM, JDOM, AXIS, JAXB
Web Services: SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS
Methodologies: RUP (Rational Unified Process), Agile, Waterfall, SCRUM, Rapid Application Development.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Application Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Factory Pattern, Core, Spring Context, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring with Hibernate)
ORM Frameworks: JPA, Hibernate, Spring JPA, DAO
OO Modeling: Rational Rose, MS Visio
Version Control: Clear Case, SVN (Apache Subversion), CVS, Git
Other Tools: ANT, Maven, Log4j, Jenkins, Junit, JIRA, Selenium
Cloud Computing: AWS (Amazon Web Services), EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, S3
Micro services: Swagger, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Spring Micro Services, Springboot.
Confidential, Franklin Lakes, NJ
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in Requisites amassing, analysis and design and documentation as the application commenced from scratch.
- Developed sundry J2EE components like Servlets, JSP, JSTL, AJAX, SAX, XSLT, JAXP, JNDI, LDAP, JMS, and MQ Series by utilizing RAD.
- Used Struts/MVC framework to enable the interactions between JSP/View layer and implemented different DPs. Data Operations were performed utilizing Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate.
- Implemented business layer utilizing Core java, Mongo DB, Spring Beans utilizing dependency injection, Spring annotations, Spring Security and Spring Web-flow components.
- Used MicroServices architecture, with Spring Boot-predicated services interacting through an amalgamation of REST,Cassandra and MQ message brokers and leveraging AWS to build, test and deploy Identity micro services.
- Used Collections, multithreading and exception handling to design and develop the system in core java.
- Developed Micro-services using Spring Mvc, Build Microservices using JSON, Docker, MongoDB.
- Architected and developed a web service interface to expose B&N product data information. Started as a monolithic application that runs on Jboss, later migrated it in to a set of Spring boot and Node.JS Microservices. Did a POC project to deploy the services on AWS.
- Contributing engineer working primarily with Clojure and ClojureScript deployed to AWS Lambda serverless data ingestion and transformation systems.
- As a full stack developer I've been designing and implementing multiple RESTful microservices written using Pyramid (Python).
- Development of a Continuous integration/Continuous delivery (CI/CD) infrastructure using Agile development methodologies for large scale JAVA and C++ applications.
- Designing and implementing scalable, RESTful and microservices-based mobile back-end. The back-end is being written in Java using Spring Boot for simplicity and scalability.
- Development environment based on Java 8, IntelliJ IDEA, JAX-RS/Jersey REST web services, Swagger, Dropwizard, OAuth2, Password-less Authentication.
- Used Spring Boot for building applications along with Spring Initializes and bootstrapping the build configuration for a Boot-predicated web application and develop custom solutions that act upon Jenkins information in authentic time.
- Worked on Web Sphere Integration Developer (WID) to integrate Safeco services with Liberty Mutual and Eclipse later on once we migrated to Java to increase efficiency.
- Have experienced on security vulnerabilities like Cross-site scripting(XSS),oss-site Request Forgery (CSRF), SQL injection, Session Fixation.
- Built two backend Clojure servers for Natural Language Processing using Luminus and Compojure.
- Designed and developed the Technical flows and code for the Streaming use cases, Streaming and Hbase and read the JSON data utilizing Apache Avro Schema. Used rule engine for declarative programming, logic and data disunion and implement integration.
- Used groovy and spring boot to accumulating the data from users and packaged the data as JSON distributed app.
- Experience working with various automated testing tools like Selenium, SOAP UI, and ClearQuest. Strong critical thinking and analytical skills. Developed complex arithmetic functions using Groovy.
- Testing, evaluation and troubleshooting of different NoSQL database systems and cluster configurations to ascertain high-availability in sundry crash scenarios.
- Used Amazon Cloud Watch to monitor AWS services and Amazon Cloud Watch logs to monitor application. Experienced in using and configuring AWS services such as EC2, EBS, RDS, Cloudwatch, Auto-scaling, IAM, Route 53, and S3 . Setting up databases in AWS using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Developing database adapter, web accommodations adapter, messaging adapter and custom workflow for non-oracle system utilizing Camel and Implemented Apache Camel routes utilizing Camel-Spring XML and Camel-Spring processor beans.
- Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide automated builds predicated on polling the GIT source control system.
- Developed the Accommodations utilizing AWS, Restful Accommodations utilizing JAX-RS and Java.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is utilized as the object storage accommodation to store and retrieve the files cognate to the application and additionally worked on one of the container technologies such as Docker.
- Built Spring predicated Java and Scala micro accommodations to fortify enterprise web application.
Environment: s: Java, JDK, J2EE, Servlets, MVC, WebLogic, Apache CAMEL(Integration), CI/CD, EJB, JSP, Struts, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring DAO, Spring AOP, Spring Micro services, JPA, Groovy, Jenkins, Hibernate, XML, NoSQL, Web Services, WebSphere, JQuery, SOAP, Log4j, JUNIT. Eclipse, AWS, EC2, RDS, Angular JS.
Confidential, Boston, MA.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Handled Analysis, Design and Development of the project.
- Involved in SDLC Requisites accumulating, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application utilizing SUPPLE methodology (SCRUM).
- Designed and developed web-predicated software utilizing Java Server Faces (JSF) framework, Spring MVC Framework.
- Experienced in system design in core java using Collections, multithreading and exception handling.
- Maintained GWT, CSS and HTML, XSL, XSLT, JAVA SCRIPT, JSF, Angular JS, for designing Webpages.
- Developed application accommodation components and configured beans utilizing Spring IoC, engenderment of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Used Web Accommodations for engendering rate summary and used WSDL,mongoDB and SOAP messages and used XML parsers for data retrieval. Withal Developed and consumed REST base web accommodations.
- Worked on multiple GUI apps, APIs (including a public API), and other servers built on top of Clojure.
- Expertise in web development and cognate software Angular JS, Html5, CSS3.
- Involved in indicting Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the frontend managed beans utilizing Spring IOC pattern. Spring ORM to integrate Spring Frame work with hibernate and JPA.
- Experienced in developing the complex arithmetic functions using Groovy.
- Developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other application internally.
- Involved in engendering sundry Data Access Objects (DAO) for integration, modification and effacement of records utilizing sundry designation files.
- Provided sundry reports cognate to performance of the system. Recollection leaks.
- Experience working with various automated testing tools like Selenium, SOAP UI, and ClearQuest. Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Developed Maven Scripts for the build process and deployed in IBM WebSphere and Tomcat.
- Used shell scripts to maintain engenderment and test AWS EC2 instances.Responsible in engendering Red Hat RHEL instances and deploying applications utilizing linux bash scripts.
- Created cloud formation templates to automate the ec2 instance engenderment and managed AMI backups and cloud formation stacks.
- Used Jenkins for perpetual Integration of software development. Thorough working knowledge on Micro Services architecture which involves spring boot through combination of rest and mq message brokers and to build, test and deploy in AWS.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking utilizing loggers, appends components.
- Implemented Business processes such as utilize authentication, Transfer of Accommodation utilizing Session EJBs.
- Used Tortoise SVN as version control across mundane source code utilized by developers and MAVEN as building implement.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Implementing the design patterns like Singleton, value object pattern and Data access objects in the project.
- Involved in system design and development in core java using Collections, multithreading and exception handling.
- Designed and developed the UI using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Responsible for development of presentation layer using JSP and spring.
- Business logic was developed using Session beans and container managed persistence services via Hibernate.
- Strong Experience in tools like Kibana, Lucerne, Spotfire. Built Analytics KPI engine using Python and PIG.
- Strong working experience on Clojure and ClojureScript web application. Involved in developing web services using SOAP (UDDI, WSDL), XML.
- Implemented MVC architecture using struts, JSP & Enterprise Java Beans.
- Involved in development of services based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate ORM and Spring MVC Framework.
- Involved in number of installation of WebSphere instances from development to production and configuring the WebSphere and load balancing using WebSphere workload management
- Designed Stateless Session Beans fitting the requirement of the business and implemented its interfaces.
- Implemented Data Access Objects (DAO pattern) using JDBC.
- Developed batch programs to update and modify metadata of large number of documents in File-Net Repository using CE APIs.
- Deployed the applications on IBM Web Sphere Application Server (WAS).
- Develop and execute effective test plans, test cases, and test strategies based on the functional requirements specific to each query. Documented the test results in test management tool provided by client.
- Built, executed and maintained integration test harness, test script as assigned.
- Constantly evaluated the test automation strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement
- Involved in preparing Test plan and developed Test Cases, Test Scenarios manually
- Designed Asynchronous communication using Ajax.
- Worked on creating Packages, Stored Procedures & Functions in Oracle using PL/SQL and TOAD. This clearly separates the Business Logic from the Backend access to the Database and the Front End Presentation layer.
- Worked on creating a test harness using POJOs which would come along with the installer and test the services every time the installer would be run.
- Involved in understanding of business requirements, design and development of the project
- Implemented Struts framework with MVC Architecture
- Worked closely with developers to define and configure Application Servers, Web Resources, JDBC as well as deployment of EJBs across multiple instances of WebSphere.
- Involved in the deployment of components to run Java Beans, Servlets, and JSPs to be deployed on the WebSphere Application Server.
- Used different features of Struts like Validation framework and extensively used Struts Tag Library.
- Involved in creating and reviewing technical design documents
- Parsed the insurance code details from XML document
- Used XSLT to convert XML document into HTML Page.
- Applied J2EE design patterns like Business Delegate and Singleton
- Deployed the application using Web Sphere application server
- Involved in coding and code reviews
Environment: s: J2EE, JDBC 3.0, SQL procedures, Hibernate, Spring, Struts Framework, SOAP, DAO, JSP, JTA, Servlet, Web Service, IBM WebSphere, Oracle 9i, HTML, Java Script, Ajax Eclipse.