- Senior Java software developer and technical lead experience with 10+ years background in Mobile, Network and Telecom industry, with strong analytical skills and a board range of computer experience.
- An excellent problem - solver, able to quickly grasp complex systems and identify opportunities for improvements and resolution of critical issues.
- An effective leader, skilled in enlisting the support of all team members in aligning with project and organizational goal.
- Involved in design and developed state of art network gateway (SmartCell Gateway, SCG) at Ruckus with Java and NoSQL database in Linux environment. Lead a team to architect, design, implements and testing licensing solution for embedded and cloud base product.
- Involved to create a prototype Android mobile application for viewing and configuring network gateway (SCG).
- Designed and developed a BlackBerry Mobile Server/Client Application (BlackBerry Mobility Conferencing) to provide conferencing ability for BlackBerry phone and calendar. Also extended the conferencing service with WebEx
- Designed and developed a sophisticated telephony server using XML, Java and C++ with Intel/Dialogic Framework platform to provide bridge between PBX, BES and BlackBerry® Smartphone.
- Designed and developed a sophisticated communication server using Java to provide bridge between NMS telephony voice application and remote PC / PDA devices. Also developed a remote PC / PDA client applications using Microsoft Visual Basic, Microsoft eMbedded Basic and Microsoft eMbedded Visual C++.
- Designed and developed a telephony platform using Lucent’s Speech products and Intel/Dialogic Framework API. Possess unique ability to quickly come up with solutions to solve complex programming problems.
Platform: Linux, Microsoft Windows, Intel/Dialogic Telephony Platform, Lucent Technology Telephone/Speech Platform
Language: Java/J2EE (concurrency, socket level, JSP, Servlets, JSON, JAXB, RMI), C/C++ HTML, JSP, ASP, SQL, Visual BASIC
Database: NoSQL (Cassandra, Solandra), SQL (Microsoft SQL, MySQL, IBM DB2)
Methodology: OOP/D, UML, Design Patterns, Agile Scrum Methodology
API / Flexera FlexNet: Licensing API, WebEx API, Android API Framework Spring Framework, Service Component Architecture (SCA)
Tools: Perforce:, Visual Source Safe,, CodeCollaborator, Crucible, Jenkins, Jira, JUnit, Maven
Eclipse for Java,: BlackBerry IDE, Visual C++, eMbedded Visual C++, Visual Basic, eMbedded Visual Basic, vi/vim
Application: BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES), BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS)Programs: Apache Tomcat, Microsoft Exchange Server, JRun Web Server, iPlanet
Portal Server: iPlanet Messenger server, Netscape Calendar Server
Confidential, Santa Fe Spring, CA
- Research and analysis company current software and database solutions to identify its needs for merging them together.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and diagnosing hardware and software faults across Windows systems
- Provide written reports and give presentations to upper management to explain system solutions and potential business impacts
Skill: Java, Microsoft SQL, Design Pattern, Project Management
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Sr. Software Engineer
- Project: SmartCell Function as System Architect to present a prototype of SmartCell
- Gateway (SCG) Gateway(SCG) Licensing Framework using Flexera FlexNet Embedded
- Licensing Framework Solution in Linux environment with Cassandra NoSQL database.
- Lead the SmartCell Gateway(SCG) and Virtual SmartCell Gateway (vSCG)
- Licensing Framework project for design, development and support in Linux
- Environment with Cassandra NoSQL database.
- Project: SmartCell Function as System Architect in System Architecture Team to refactoring the
- Gateway (SCG) SmartCell Gateway (SCG) product in Linux environment Refactoring
Skill: C/C++, Java, JSP, ASP, Servlet, HTML, Apache Tomcat, OOP, Microsoft SQL, IBM DB2, ODBC/JDBC, JSON, SourceSafe