- Qualifie d professional engineer with 9 years of experience in software development using C++, C and Core Java on Windows, Linux and UNIX platforms.
- Hands on experience in Data Structure and Algorithms.
- Experience in scripting languages PERL, Python.
- Experience in Confidential , RDK, Video, Audio, Broadband, Cameras, Yocto and Jenkins Projects
- End to End Knowledge in Confidential Domain Excellent Experience in improving the Performance of the Components in STB.
- Worked on Multithreading, TCP/IP, UDP and Network programming.
- Experienced in using C++, STL, and Object oriented design patterns, the Boost libraries .
- Hand on experience in the embedded domain, Telecommunication, Aerospace.
- Structural Coverage Analysis (SCA) on source code as per DO - 178B Criticality Levels (A/B/C).
- Very good understanding of code coverage analysis, Test case development.
- Extensive experience in builds, defect tracking processes.
- Network troubleshooting and analysis using Wireshark to analyze the Network data.
- Hands on experience using Configuration Management tools like DOORS, Clear Case and PREP.
- Hands on experience in Design and Development of Test Cases and Test Procedures on the basis of the Software Requirements.
- Experience in using design patterns like Singleto n and MVC.
- Extensive experience in IDE such as Eclipse, Visual Studio and Source Insight.
- Source code management tools such as Git, SVN, Perforce and Clearcase.
- Hand on experience using XML, HTML and HTML5.
- Good knowledge of Database Concepts.
- Expert in debugging software code using GDB.
- Experience in application development including analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment, documentation, implementation, maintenance and production support of applications.
- Brings rich spectrum of various domain knowledge from Cable, Telecoms, Embedded, Avionics and E-Commerce.
- Worked extensively in all phases of the SDLC, right from the requirements gathering to development, end-to-end testing, application maintenance and support.
- Experience in executing Test Cases to test the application functionality against the requirements manually.
- Excellent problem solving skills with strong technical, analytical, debugging and good interpersonal skills, Quick learner and comfortable with new technologies.
- Efficient team member with good planning and monitoring skills Quick learner.
- Proven ability to work efficiently in both independent and teamwork environments.
Languages: C++, C, Core Java, Data Structure, Algorithms
Tools: Yocto, Jenkins, JIRA, GDB, Gerrit, GIT, Splunks, Tableau, Metrowerks, Cgywin, Putty, Jenkins, wireshark, TeraTerm, Wireshark, HyperTerminal, Beyond compare, Coverity, Teamcity, Salesforce, LDRA test bed, DOOR, AWS
Methodologies: Object Oriented Analysis and Design, UML
Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP.
Version Controller: Perforce, Subversion, Github
Operating Systems: Linux, UNIX, Windows
IDE: Visual Studio, Eclipse
EDA Tools: Zebu, VCS, Concorde, Cheetah
Sr. Software Engineer
- Implementation of Guide, clickstream, NSDS and XOD, RDK features in C/C++ programming.
- Designed and developed the OMP and soft disconnected features for all the boxes.
- Analysis of feasibility of a new requirement and design the solution for it.
- Extensively worked on Enhancement request, new feature development, analysis, debugging and fixing of issues/defects in complex C/C++ code.
- Bug fixing on Guide, VOD/XOD, PPV, Audio and Video.
- Fixed the JIRA Tickets, Coverity issues with high, medium and low impact on the code.
- Builds Executions manually, using Quick build.
- Responsible for capturing Serial Logs, Reset Logs with the serial port connection.
- Served as a coordinator for all testing activities on various projects .
- Involved in setting up of Lab for various set top boxes from different vendors like Cisco, Pace and Motorola.
- Involved in uploading and upgrading the new firmware versions on different set top boxes.
- Responsible for installing Set-top Boxes both hardware and software features.
- Understanding the project requirements, preparing the use cases and giving work estimation for new features in the application.
- Attending Daily Scrum and Weekly Deep drive Meetings to discuss on Various Issues that were noticed.
- Worked with the Project Manager on various Project Management activities like keeping track of Project Status, Baking and brainstorming sessions, Deadlines and Compliance Issues.
- Worked on Python script to execute a set of jobs on the STB.
- Involved in unit testing, create a new test cases.
- Involved in configuration and deployment.
R & D Engineer II
- Implementation of SVA features in C/C++ programming.
- Involved in understanding the project requirements.
- Studied various methodologies/algorithms to implement the SVA solution and implement the most optimal NFA based algorithm to provide the final solution by converting the SVA to finite state machines.
- Made extensive use of data structures, algorithms, object oriented concepts and C++.
- Understand and provide extensive support of most SVA constructs listed in IEEE Std. 1800-2009 LRM (Language Reference Model).
- Debugging the source code using tools like GDB.
- Fixed the STARS, Coverity issues with high, medium and low impact on the code.
- Provided the technical training to the team.
Environment: C++, C, Data Structure, Algorithms, Verilog, Linux, Perforce, OOPs, Debugging, STL, Multithreading, Coverity, GDB, Python, Perl, Concorde, Cheetah, Zebu, Embedded system/ domain, VCS, System verilog.
- AGS receives parameters send by the application
- AGS set the parameters in correct Widgets.
- AGS define look of widgets.
- AGS draws widgets on display as directed by application.
- Reads the Definition File (DF) to render images-Widgets.
- Each DF contains one or more layers, which are hierarchical listings of all of the widgets that need to be loaded, along with their initial properties, such as position, colour and visibility.
- Implementation of AGS features in C/C++ programming
- Design and Development of features using the concepts in Object Oriented principles.
- Design and Development of Test Cases and Test Procedures on the basis of the Software Requirements.
- Structural Coverage Analysis (SCA) on AGS source code as per DO-178B Criticality Levels (A/B/C).
- Design and develop solutions for upcoming requirements related to AGS.
- Worked on TCP/IP connection to connect the remote application on server side
- Bug fixing and reporting through PRs.
- Conduct peer reviews for artifacts.
- Provide technical guidance to other team members.
- Writing the test cases for the uncovered code and running them to get the coverage.
- Review of the test procedures and test cases as per the checklists.
- Performing Dry Runs and FQT on AGS Target.
- Made changes in the Python script to execute batches of records.
- Executing the test procedures on MFD C7 Test Stand.
- Creation of the clarification request in case if any clarity is required on the requirements.
Environment: C++, C, Avionics, Debugging, XML, HTML, PREP, Eclipse IDE, OOPs, STL, Multithreading, TCP/IP, Subversion, Perl, Python, Debugging, LDRA test bed, DOORS, DO-178B, Embedded System, Data Structure, Algorithms, Aerospace.
- Designing and coding.
- The basic framework is designed based on the MVC architecture for all core functionality.
- Developed GUI pages using JSP and CSS.
- Writing Test scripts to perform end to end testing.
- Functionality testing and bugs fixing
- Performed Unit and Integration Testing.
- Involved in weekly project meetings and technical discussions.