- 8+ years of experience in requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, integration and testing of the SDLC in Web based Enterprise apps using Java EE technologies.
- Expertise in web development applications using Core Java, Servlets, JSP, EJB (Session Beans, Entity Beans), JDBC, XML, XSLT, JNDI, Java Mail, XML Parsers (DOM and SAX), Java Beans, JMS and Web Services.
- Expertise in implementing web based applications using Struts, Spring frameworks.
- Proficient in using GOF/JAVA design patterns and JEE design patterns like Singleton, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, DAO etc.
- Good exposure for Java/J2EE applications using IDEs like Eclipse, My Eclipse & RAD and web/application servers like Tomcat, WebSphere, Weblogic and JBoss.
- Expertise in Web Services using WSDL, SOAP, AXIS, JAX - WS, REST-Jersey, UDDI, WS-Security.
- Proficient in developing web pages using HTML, Java Script, JSP, CSS, AJAX, JSON, JQUERY, JSTL and Struts Taglibs.
- Familiar with Taglibs and other important directives to provide functionality to the JSP pages.
- Proficient in coding/design guidelines and checking Check styles, PMD defects & FindBugs.
- Experience with different version control/tracking systems like CVS & SVN.
- Expertise in Planning, identifying risks and issues, running unit test cases for code efficiently that ease maintenance and reduces code reviews and executing test coverage using EMMA tool.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit test cases and used Mockito for stub, Integration and deployment of applications done using tools like ANT and Maven and debugging through log4j.
- Experience in messages communication through JMS API.
- Experience with ORM mapping tools like Hibernate which implements JPA.
- Expertise in DB Design, DB normalization and writing SQL queries & PL/SQL- Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Indexes and Views etc.
- Expertise on all of the Object Oriented Programming concepts (Inheritance, Encapsulation and Polymorphism).
- Expertise in tracking defects, issues, risks using Quality Center.
- Involved in preparation of developer test cases and scope & traceability matrix.
- Good communications skills, quick learner, bi-lingual, self motivated also excellent customer relations in collecting, and analyzing user requirements towards achieving goals set by the team.
Programming Languages: JAVA
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JavaBeans, JNDI, EJB
Frameworks: Struts 1.x, Spring 3.x, Web Framework, Hibernate
Development Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST-Jersey, JAX-WS, AXIS
DB Servers: Oracle, DB2, MYSQL
Internet Technologies: HTML, Java Script, AJAX, XML, XSTL, CSS, JSON, JQUERY
Version Control tools: CVS and SVN
Web/Application Servers: WebSphere, Tomcat and JBOSS
Other Tech &Tools: Log4j, SOAP UI, JAXP, JAXB, FileZilla, Putty
Confidential, NYC, NY
Sr. Java/JEE Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, UAT and Production of the Application.
- Involved in p reparation of the technical design documents including class diagrams, sequence diagrams, flow charts, process flow diagrams and etc .
- Implementation the application In Agile methodologies and with the principles lay down by design patterns such as Singleton, Abstract factory; Spring: Singleton, and Bean Factory, Spring AOP & MVC.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Hibernate framework for interacting with the MySQL database.
- Involved in doing Declarative transaction management using Spring AOP .
- Used HTML, Java Script, CSS, AJAX, XML and JQUERY to develop UI pages related to application .
- Generated DAO’s to map with database tables using Spring JDBC Template for database querying and retrieval of results.
- Used Spring/MVC framework to enable the interactions between JSP/View layer and implemented different design patterns with J2EE, XML technology and involved in handling transactions using Spring Declarative Transaction management.
- Design and Implemented SOAP / WSDL Web Services to provide the interface to the various clients running on both Java and Non Java applications.
- Interacting with IBM MQ systems using JMS to retrieve the data and format it usable for service layer.
- Involved in setting up IBM Web sphere application server with multiple servers, data sources, connection pool, Queues etc. And deployed the application.
- Used mainly SOAP UI to test the Web services.
- And also participated in developing Restful web services using JAX-RS and JERSEY tool.
- Involved in setting up Tomcat server with multiple servers, data sources, connection pool, Queues etc. And deployed the application.
- Followed coding guidelines while implementing the application.
- Used Maven to build the application.
- Used log4J for logging and debugging of the application and part of deploying the application in UNIX.
- Ensuring coding standards with help from tools like PMD, find bugs & Check Styles.
- Created developer test cases and involved in Unit testing.
- Involved in peer & lead level code /design reviews.
- Lead and coordinated the team in support phase of the project to analyze and fix the production issues and to implement change requests to enhance the application.
Confidential, Issaquah, WA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance phases of R&D redesign.
- Delivered work and managed web service providers. Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Implemented Ajax to ensure form level validation, spell checks and adding words to dictionary etc in email related pages, alerts and invoke suggestions for search related pages.
- Implemented Spring MVC Controller and Service Classes.
- Implemented Spring dependency injection (DI) for all the DAO’s, Service Beans.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Hibernate framework for interacting with the MySQL database .
- Developed website module using Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC and Spring frameworks.
- Used Log4j for logging errors, Maven to build the whole application.
- Worked on Apache Tomcat web server.
- Used ODM MongoDB for NoSQL database.
- Implemented web services in Java APIs using RESTful.
- Consumed RESTful Web services with Jersey Client.
- Consumed WSDL provided by Web Service using SOAP protocol to communicate with external applications and vendors.
- Used Soap UI to manually connect to the web service and check data.
- Used jQuery for Client-Side Validations and AJAX calls to communicate with Controller Actions and WCF Services with JSON Data.
- Generate reports with parameters, sub reports, cross tabs, charts using jQuery High Charts.
- Created Web APIs RESTful using Spring Framework for Mobile Apps to consume them
- Developed Form Beans, which are used to store data when the user submits the HTML form.
- Developed Action Classes which are part of controller are used to move data into and out of JSP pages by invoking Session Beans.
- Developed Stateless Session Beans which access DAO’s to retrieve & update data into Database.
- Involved in writing MySQL programming - Stored procedures, functions, triggers, sequences, cursors, object etc.
- Used Various Design patterns like Singleton, Front Controller, DAO, VO, MVC etc.,
- Used Ant to do the build & deployment and used IVY for continuous deployment.
- Designed service layer compatible and efficient to suffice various client requirements.
- Interact with mobile team to return the relevant data for mobile apps in JSON response.
- Involved in writing developer test cases and preparation of scope & traceability matrix.
- Involved in JUNIT and Integration Testing.
- Involved in fixing defects tracked through QC.
- Successfully developed and Hybrid Version of the Site for Google Play Store by implementing PhoneGap (Cordova) and jQuery Mobile using Android Development KIT(ADT) single-handed.
- Prepared the documentation for High Level design, Low Level design of the application and Process Flow of control for the entire application.
- Development of the complex SQL queries, stored procedures, and modifications to the existing database structure as required per addition of new features.
- Used Struts to implement the MVC framework for the presentation tier.
- Played a major role in implementing Payment Gateways and generating various reports
- Involved in analysis, design and development of e - bill payment system as well as account transfer system.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as
- MVC, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Access Object, Singleton and Factory.
- Involved in writing MySQL - Stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, sequences, objects, indexes etc.
- Involved in writing JDBC code in DAO to communicate with Data Layer and Configured logging for the entire application using Log4J to get a clear picture of the status of the application.
- Extensively used JDBC Adapter Services, Flow and Java Services to develop B2C integrations.
- Involved in writing server side business validation using Validation Framework.
- Involved in designing the workflow framework to track the app in different statuses.
- Involved in Troubleshooting and Bug fixing.
- Involved in application deployment using ANT script.
- Key Player in Migrated JEE applications from JBOSS to Apache Tomcat Server.
- Execution of unit testing and prepared user Manual.
- Development and debugging experience on developed requirements.
- Played a major role in implementing Payment Gateways and generating various reports.
- Enhancing existing code.
- Migrated the entire application from Struts framework to Spring Framework and developed the business logic.
- Used Struts MVC framework to define Controller, model and views. And involved in defining the configurations, listeners, internationalization etc.
- Developed web application using multi layered architecture
- Extensive usage of J2EE design patterns namely DAO , Value Object etc.
- Used EJB Entity Beans for persisting the java object to DB2 data base .
- Written a complex quires for the train movement based on the complex data from different tables using TOAD.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Developed Web Services that are published on to the Web sphere application server.
- Involved in developing UI pages using HTML, Java Script, JSP and Struts Tag libraries.
- Used Collections extensively to store, retrieve and manipulate objects in the business logic layer.
- Developed Action Classes and Action Forms beans and defect Analysis, debugging and bug fixing.
- Used CVS as version Control system.
- Involved in development of the Application front end using JSP with extensive usage of Struts tag libraries, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries.
- Tracking all the issues raised by customer team and analyzing and routing to respective developers and fixing them.
- Worked on Report Module, generating PDF/ CSV according to template.
- Involved in unit testing using JUNIT , system testing and creation of various test scripts
- Developed the web services to build Request/Response paradigm and tested using SOAPUI testing tool.
- Used Log4J for logging and involved in configuring to the application.
- Used CVS as a version control system, an important of Source Configuration Management ( SCM ) .
- Involved in building the app using Ant & deploying the application on Web sphere application server.
- Involved in Unit, Integration, Sanity and system testing .
- HTML 5 based UI with more than 100 user input forms.
- Fixed the defects and tracked them using QC.
- Involved in Requirements analysis, design, and development and testing.
- Designed UI using HTML, DHTML, Java Script, CSS, JSP and Taglibs.
- Used Java script for client side validations.
- Developed SQL queries to store and retrieve data from database and used PL/SQL.
- Used Struts framework to maintain MVC and created action forms, action mappings, DAOs, application properties f or Internationalization etc.
- Used Struts Validation framework to do business validation from server side.
- Involved in developing business components using EJB Session Beans and persistence using EJB Entity beans.
- Used JMS for Asynchronous messaging and developed the application using Eclipse IDE.
- Involved in fixing defects and tracked them using QC and Provided support and maintenance and customization
- Developing customized reports and Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Involved in running PMD defects and Find bugs.
- Dealt with business processes and Updated Project documents.
- Involved in fixing IST, QA, UAT and Production defects.
- Following Coding guide lines and maintain quality of code.
- Involved in building the code and deploying on the server.
- Involved in fixing defects and tracked them using QC and Provided support and maintenance and customization
- Developing customized reports and Unit Testing using JUNIT.
- Supported the application in IST, QA and Production environments.
- Involved in building the code and deploying on the JBOSS application server.
Environment:: Core Java, J2EE, JSP, JBoss, Oracle, Eclipse, EJB-Session Beans, Entity Beans, JMS, XML, HTML, Java Script, CSS, AJAX, SVN, Struts, XML, QC.