- 8+ years of IT experience in Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of applications using java/j2ee.
- Experience working with Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) methodologies - Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Model.
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming(OOPS) principles and Design patterns like Abstract factory, Singleton, MVC, MVP, Object pool a standard solution to common problems in software design
- Extensive experience in Core Java concepts like Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Synchronization, Serialization, IO, Collections, Framework, Java Beans.
- Expertise in development of web and enterprise-level applications using Spring, Hibernate, Struts, EJB, Servlets.
- Experience with Spring MVC, IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring JTA, Spring IO, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul, Spring Eureka with Thymeleaf.
- Expertise in XML technologies using DTD/Schemas, DOM, SAX, and XSLT.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture and web services using SOAP, RESTFUL.
- Experience in working with SOA, UDDI lookups and Web Services Description Language(WSDL) using SOAP.
- Extensively used different Tag Libraries like Tags, Struts Tags, JSTL, Spring Tags, Display Tag, XML/XSD.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like EJB3.0, Spring2.x/3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.2/4.x, and REST based web services (axis2.0, JAX WS2.0), Rules Engines (Drools4.1, ILOG), XML API and tools.
- Developed microservices using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring AOP, DI and JPA.
- Experience in Spring Security for User Access Management and LDAP configuration for authentication, authorization.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA for mapping java classes with database using HQL.
- Implemented based on corresponding view components with JSP, HTML5, CSS3, XSD, XSTL.
- Experienced in client-side validations, client-server data interaction with Ajax in NodeJS, BackboneJS.
- Experienced in Full Stack front end technologies using GruntJS, Gulp, Yeoman generator for Angular and VueJS.
- Experienced in working on modern MEAN stack- MongoDB, Express.JS, AngularJS and NodeJS.
- Developed SQL queries, procedures, Triggers and Stored Procedures in database such as Oracle, DB2 and MYSQL.
- Experienced in working with multiple databases like Oracle 10/11g, SQL Server, MongoDB, Cassandra and involved in converting Cassandra/SQL queries to Spark transformation using Spark RDDs.
- Experienced in AWS (EC2, EC2 Container Services/Docker, VPC with Security Groups, S3, IAM, SNS, Lambda, Route53, Cloud Watch etc Services), DevOps tools and Microservice architecture.
- Good experience in using Amazon Web Services(AWS) and AWS SNS/SQS for delivering messages.
- Experienced in frameworks like Spring MVC, Jakarta Struts, JSF, Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience in Junit framework with Mockito and Easy mock, Spring Junit Runner.
- Good knowledge on Apache Storm which is used for real-time Stream processing and end-to-end delivery response.
- Experienced in performing unit testing using Junit, integration and deployment of applications using tools such as ANT and Maven and debugging through log4j.
- Experienced in Distributed Transaction Management System with Spring JTA based on Atomikos.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Façade, DAO, DTO and business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in using different version controlling/tracking systems Subversion, CVS, GIT and Rational Clear Case.
- Experienced in developing UNIX shell scripts for batch processing.
- Developed multiple POCs using Scala and deployed on the Yarn cluster, performance of Spark with Cassandra and SQL.
- Worked on Adobe Flex for developing highly complex applications based on user requirements.
- Experienced in development, testing, and deployment of enterprise applications in Windows and Unix platforms using IDE’s such as Eclipse, Rational Application Developer(RAD), Net beans, IntellIj14.x/15.x.
- Good knowledge in Apache Active Mq series with Camel most widely used as service bus.
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium Web Driver, Selenium Grid, JAVA, Junit and Maven.
- Maintained the Selenium and JAVA automation code and resources in source controls like CVS, SVN.
- Experience in configuring and deploying the applications and messaging on Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic and JBOSS.
Languages/API: Java7/8, Java/J2EE, C, C++, Scala, Swing, JDBC, DTD, UML, Design Patterns, Shell Scripts, HTML, PHP, Java Script, SQL, PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Unix, Linux
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.0, Spring 2.x/3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.0/4.0, Play
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, DHTML, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JNDI, JMS, XML, XSTL, XSD, JSF, jQuery, Ajax, AngularJS 1.x/2.x, NodeJS, VueJS, ReactJS, BackboneJS, BootStrap
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat7.x/8.x, IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic11.x/12.x, JBoss6.x/7.x
IDE s: Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD, Rational Rose, Intellij15.x/16.x/17.x, Spring Tool Suite 2.x/3.x
Database: Oracle 11i/11g/10g, SQL Server, MySql, PL, DB2
Web Services: AXIS, SOAP, JAX-WS, WSDL, JAX-P, JAX-B, RestFul
Version Control: JIRA, CVS, Subversion, Clear Case
Build Tools/Plugin: ANT, Log4j, Msaven3.x, Hudson 3.x, Jenkins 2.x,Gradle.
Testing Frameworks: Junit, JTest, JMeter, Selenium Web Driver, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Jenkins, Docker
Sr. Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Experience working in Agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
- Developed applications using new features of Java 1.7/1.8 like Annotations, Generics, enhanced for loops and Enums.
- Worked with Advanced Java 8 features like Lambda, filters and Predicates for adding functionality processing capability and Stream API to facilitate pipeline processing and method to eliminate elements based on the criteria.
- Developed UI layer for the application using HTML5, CSS3, Angular 2, ReactJS and Bootstrap.
- Worked on media queries as a compliment to the grid system of UI Bootstrap to facilitate the implementation.
- Creating a range loop directive and components like data binding, dependency injection in Angular 2 and ReactJS.
- Used ReactJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a SPA.
- Involved in building single page cross browser compatible applications using Angular 2(Angular Routing).
- Worked with advanced MVC framework such as Spring-IOC, MVC and Batch to implement backend functionality.
- Heavily used Spring Inheritance, Auto Wiring, Core-Container, Security, ORM modules as part of migration from EJB to Spring, Spring Quartz for scheduling tasks to generate reports.
- Implemented SOA to develop Spring Restful and implemented Spring Eureka, Netflix, Ribbon using Apache AXIS.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring Controllers and the DAOs to achieve DI and to wire objects.
- Participated in coding Spring AOP components for the Logging, Exception handling and Transactional Models.
- Developed Spring Boot application with microservices and deployed in AWS using EC2 instances.
- Used Spring Boot based services to interact through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Implemented Spring circuit breaker pattern, integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor Spring microservices.
- Used Spring Security for session fixation, clickjacking, cross site request forgery.
- Used OAuth2 to implement a secure service between server and client applications.
- Worked on the creation of custom Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of Spring Boot.
- Used Hibernate JPA, Object/Relational-Mapping(ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL based schema.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Hands on experience with MongoDB Installation, Configuring, Monitoring and Designing Sharded Environment.
- Worked on Mongo DB concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, replications, schema design.
- Used Redis for cache management and speeding up web applications.
- Followed Java and J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Service Locator, Session Façade, DAO during development and the coding guidelines to design and develop the application.
- Written highly referenced blog posts on Error Handling in Scala and Problems Scala Fixes.
- Involved in development of new functionality of Java, J2EE, Web Sphere and Web Sphere MQ.
- Worked within SOA based enterprise framework to build web services for middle tier processing.
- Analyzed current legacy infrastructure, established business case and built consensus for virtualized laaS/PaaS near term strategy with SaaS mobile cloud services end state.
- Developed applications using Rule Engines Drools4.x, Work Flows, Human tasks to implement business rules validations.
- Designed and implemented Oracle 11g database to record the collateral securities and settlement data.
- Integrated the JBPM with the Spring Framework in the enterprise layer.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Fixed defects identified during QA, UAT and Production.
- Experience with web logic application server set up to deploy the applications and configure multiple data sources messaging.
- Executed test scripts using Selenium web driver and analyzed the test results and implemented navigation using Spring MVC controllers and configured controllers using Spring MVC annotations and configuration files.
- Worked with GIT as a version control tool in the project and done unit testing with Junit and Mockito.
SR.JAVA/J2EE FULL STACK DEVELOPER
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling
- Used J2EE Design patterns like Singleton, Service Locator, Session Façade, DAO, DTO and Business Delegate during development.
- Used Collections extensively to store, retrieve and manipulate objects in the business logic layer
- Developed UI using HTML, CSS and jQuery to display the data on the client side.
- Wrote SPA (Single page web applications) using Restful web services plus AJAX and Angular JS.
- Used the NodeJS and AngularJS, MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Developed Single page applications using NodeJs at the server side using GULP, WEBPACK (ES6).
- Developed a dashboard based on Ajax calls with Business Customers Count, Flags, Real-time graphs for Analytical Reporting using NodeJs.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring Framework, Spring MVC and Spring templates
- Used Spring Transactions in the application and developed Session beans for the business logic.
- Developed microservices with Spring Eureka to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy each microservice in a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one API gateway.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated with Hibernate DAOs.
- Used Spring Batch as spring batch jobs can meet the requirements of reliability, robustness, and traceability, which are essential for automatic processing of large amount of data.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Developed EJS access layer and components using JPA/Hibernate frameworks for object persistence to Derby database for mock domain and in Oracle for real domains.
- Called web services with REST through Angular JS services to get XML file data and modified the response data to display in UI.
- Used Hibernate framework in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP, and REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks)
- Tested and documented results and bugs including documentation of information useful in the debugging process.
- Worked on Pivotal Cloud Foundry to host Cloud based Applications.
- Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry to role-based access controls, applying and enforcing roles and permissions to ensure that users can only view and affect the spaces for which they have been granted access
- Experience in re-architecting monolithic architecture service into micro services based architecture using spring boot and pivotal cloud foundry.
- Used Map-Reduce on HBase for pattern analysis on AWS instances
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude application utilizing almost all the AWS stack
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database; automating data changes and reporting.
- Used NoSQL MongoDB to provide recommendations on Performance tuning for applications.
- Wrote MongoDB client to receive data from AMC for Companies.
- Wrote various select/update/insert SQL queries and store procedures for Oracle.
- Used SVN for version control. Log4J was used to log both User Interface and Domain Level Messages.
- Used Maven as the Build tool. Experienced in using assistant tools such as GIT to access the code repository.
- Worked with the Node package manager(NPM) along with Karma, Jasmine, Grunt and Bower for test and build.
- Develop unit test using Karma and Jasmine. Followed strict patterns of RA team for unit test cases with jasmine
- Used JMeter for stress testing., Selenium WebDriver for testing the automation code.
- Created and running the Jmeter scripts for load testing.
Confidential - Dallas, TX
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle including Requirements, Collection, Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development, Handling Change Request, Bug Fixing, Code Review and Customization of the Application.
- Wrote code to fetch data from web services using jQuery AJAX via JSON response and updating the HTML pages.
- Involved in converting the custom tags from Struts to JSF Prime faces .
- Involved in designing of the application following Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Spring, Hibernate frameworks combined with Hibernate for database persistence.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- Involved in Coding Server pages using JSP.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that uses the POJOs to represent the persistence database tuples.
- Implemented Hibernate to map all the tables from different data sources to make database updating. Explored Map-reduce algorithm and NoSQL.
- Involved in writing DAO, DTO’s using Hibernate DAO Support.
- Excellent implementation knowledge of Distributed Web Services/ Enterprise / Web / Client- Server systems using Java, J2EE ( JSP , Servlets , JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JMS, JAXP, JAXB, SDO, JPA), XML, SOA Web services, ESB, JINI and Java Spaces Technology.
- Used Tomcat as Web server to implement the Java JSP , Servlets , JDBC, EJB.
- Used JMS for the asynchronous exchange of critical data and events among J2EE components. Publisher-Subscriber method was used for data loading and Point-To-Point method of JMS was used for event processing.
- Developed Various CRUD operations by using RESTful web services.
- Developed API to transferring data from database to another.
- Developed DAO interfaces & implementations for database related operations using Hibernate and JAXB.
- Prepared SQL/PL-SQL scripts and Stored Procedures required to implement design get it fine-tuned from DBAs.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to register agents using non-java application.
- Used RAD IDE based on JSP, Action Classes, Struts and Spring beans.
- Used Tomcat Server to deploy the application. Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions. Using Maven build tool to build and deploy the application.
- Developed the ANT scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
- Used Apache Storm to get delivery responses from end-to-end and also from streaming the transaction process.
- Created various unit test cases and integration tests for the DAO and Service using JUnit.
- Used Junit for testing the application. Developed JUnit test cases for DAO and Service Layer methods.
- Used Windows Azure Service Bus to deploy the build into the cloud by creating multiple instances.
- Used SVN version controller to manage the code versions.
- Interacted with Quality Assurance team for requirements gathering and analysis.
Confidential, San Bruno, CA
- Involved in the design and development phases of Agile Software Development.
- Developed web GUI involving HTML, Java Script under MVC architecture.
- Developed webpages using XML, HTML, Java script, jQuery and CSS.
- Developed front end using Struts and JSP.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Developed server side components servlets for the application.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Servlets and JSP components to be deployed on a Web Sphere application server.
- Involved in developing Spring web MVC framework for portals application.
- Created simple user interface for application's configuration system using MVC design patterns and Swing framework.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot, Thymeleaf and Hibernate ORM.
- Implemented Hibernate ORM to Map relational data directly to java objects.
- Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate to achieve object to database table persistency.
- Implemented Hibernate for Database Transactions on DB2.
- Implementing or exposing the Micro services to base on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Used Spring JDBC template to retrieve the data and represented the data in the form of tree which has seven hierarchies and implemented drag and drop functionality to it.
- Worked with Complex SQL queries, Functions and Stored Procedures.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using log4j framework. Developed Web Services.
- Used Log4j framework to log/track application. Used Rational Clear Case for Version Control.
- Created Managed Beans for handling JSF pages and include logic for processing of the data on the page.
- Creation of WebLogic domains and setup Admin & Managed servers for JAVA/J2EE applications on Non-Production and Production environments. Monitoring WebLogic Server health and security.
- Written Web Services (JAX-WS) for external system via SOAP/HTTP call.
- Creation of Connection Pools, Data Sources in WebLogic console.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes. Used Maven to build the J2EE application.
- Involved in maintenance of different applications with offshore team.
ENVIRONMENT: Java 1.6, Spring Framework 3.0, XML, Struts 2, Hibernate 3, RAD 6, SVN, Maven, Web Sphere Application Server 6.0, Web Services 1.3, Oracle Database 11g, IBM MQ, JMS 1.1, HTML4, Java script 1.8.1, CSS, Karma, Jasmine.
- Used JSON and XML formats to transfer data from the server.
- Implemented Web Services to handle data from third party interfaces used tool like axis 1.4 to create web service clients.
- Developed AJAX based web based UI framework.
- Created simple user interface for application's configuration system using MVC design patterns and Swing framework.
- Developed Servlets and JSP for performing CRUD operations on domain specific entities.
- Developed Service Layer using Plain Old Java Objects POJOs and Spring IOC.
- Developed Data Access Layer using Hibernate and DAO Design Pattern.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for loosely coupled, reliable and asynchronous exchange of user and real estate information among J2EE components and legacy system.
- Used Apache POI API to generate excel document for data in each grid in the application.
- Extensively used Spring IOC architectural model to inject objects based on the selection of components like setter injection and Interface injection to manage the object references.
- Worked extensively with the backend which comprised of Spring, Hibernate and JPA.
- Involved in the development of the application based on backend Spring MVC architecture.
- Utilized Spring MVC framework to implement design patterns like IOC (Dependency Injection), Spring DAO (Data access objects), Data Transfer objects, Business objects, ORM Mappings.
- Used the Spring DAO to handle exception for database transaction like open connections, no result, connection aborted, closing the connections etc.
- Involved in working with J2EE Design patterns (Singleton, Factory, DAO, and Business Delegate) and Model View Controller Architecture with JSF and Spring IOC.
- Utilized the concept of Lazy initialization and Eager fetch based on the requirements and increase the performance within the session of objects.
ENVIRONMENT: Spring, Hibernate, Swing, Oracle, Maven, Eclipse, AJAX, JSP, HTML, CSS, Java Script, XML, Servlets, Design Patterns, Web Services.
- Worked with XML parser such as Jax-B to convert the XML file to Java
- Used Spring MVC framework for implementing the Web tier of the application.
- Used Hibernate API to perform database operations
- Worked on Hibernate persistence tier. This involves developing mapping files and Hibernate (POJOs/ DAOs)
- Developed Session beans for functionality as per the requirement.
- Prepared Unit test cases for existing functionality as per the requirement and execute the same.
- Involved in the Integration testing support and involved in bug fixing.
- Responsible for writing detail design documents and class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Used different Design patterns like MVC pattern, DAO pattern, and singleton to achieve clean separation of layers.
- Involved in developing SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions.
- Developed Custom tag libraries to separate presentation and processing logic.
- Used Lo4j debugging tool to monitor the Error Logs.
- Involved in tracking and resolving Production issues.