- 7+ years of experience in Information Technology involving Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Implementation and Training.
- Experience in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi - Threading, Exception Handling and Polymorphism.
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL, JDBC, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Packages.
- Proficient in working with various IDEs such as Eclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, IBM RAD.
- Experience in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling and Polymorphism.
- Experience of working as a Java/J2EE programmer developing applications using Servlets, JSP, JSTL, RMI, EJB, Struts, Spring, JSF, Java Beans, JDBC, JMS, Hibernate and MVC architecture.
- Multi-cultured Team Player with complete flexibility to work independently as well as in a team and have quick grasping capabilities to work with the newly emerging technologies.
- Good knowledge in usage of version controls such as CVS, VSS (Visual Source Safe), and Clear Case, ClearQuest.
- Proficient in using XML Suite of Technologies (XML, XSL, XSLT, DTD, XML Schema, SAX, DOM).
- Good knowledge of database connectivity (JDBC) for databases like Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySql, MS Access.
- Have experience in software Development Processes like SDLC, Waterfall, Test Driven Development (TDD), Iterative and Agile Methodologies/ Sprint.
- Participation in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, coding and testing with JUnit, good knowledge in integration using J2EE Architecture. Experience of onsite user training.
- Developed REST based Microservices using Spring Boot. Experience in working with Web Services using SOAP, and REST. Creating a SOAP request and making a WSDL call.
- Strong experiences with databases Oracle 9i/10g/11g, My SQL, SQL Server.
- Strong implementation knowledge of Objected Oriented Analysis & Design using Agile & Extreme Methodologies.
- Good communication skills. Ability to quickly adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
Application/Web Servers: Web sphere Application Server, BEA WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, Jboss
Messaging Systems/web services: JMS API, MQ Series, SOAP, Restful WS, WSDL, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAXP, JAXB
Databases: Oracle, IBM DB2, MS-Access, MS SQL-Server.
Design Tools and IDE s: RAD, Eclipse, Rational Rose, UML, Rational ClearCase, Clearest, RUP, Visio 2000, Edit Plus, MS Front Page. RSA, WSAD, Eclipse, NetBeans, TDD, XP
Operating Systems: UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX), Red Hat Linux, Windows XP, MS-DOS
Others: Maven, JUnit, Log4J, CVS, TOAD, SQL, PL/SQL, ActiveMQ.
Version Control: SVN, CVS and Clear Case
Testing Tools: Cucumber, Jasmine, Protractor, Selenium IDE, Junit, TestNG 6.0, SOAP UI.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in deploying the application with Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Worked on gathering business requirements, analyzing the project and created UML diagrams such as Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and flowcharts for the Optimization module using Microsoft Visio.
- Implemented the AJAX, JSPs, and Servlets, in the MVC Struts Framework to effectively handle the workflow of the application.
- Developed Action classes to handle HTTP client requests by using HTTP Servlet Request, HTTP Servlet Response, and Action Mapping and Action Form objects.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD create, read, update, and delete features using ReactJS and Responsive Design.
- Backend development using Node JS .
- Worked with Core Spring Framework for Dependency Injection, Spring Context to provide message sources
- Use Spring Boot as Java microservices framework for Inversion of Control and Aspect Oriented Programming.
- Prototyped different APIs using Spring Boot and tested and compared efficiency.
- Build modern, RESTful APIs that make multiple calls to legacy Webservices and combine the data into a single JSON.
- Developed Spring Configuration file to define data source, beans and Hibernate properties
- Various JSF, Rich faces tags were used to implement asynchronous requests to web container
- Worked with Spring web flow to represent UI flow
- Designed Angular JS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Implemented Design Patterns like MVC, Session Facade and Data Transfer Objects
- Used Hibernate XDoclet tags to generate hbm.xml files
- Worked with Hibernate for developing Persistence classes to interact with the database
- Implemented WSDL XML document to located and describe the web services
- Developed Ant scripts to deploy EAR, WAR files for deployment into server
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles
- Worked with Log4J for logging purpose in the project
- Involved in building and deploying scripts using Maven to generate WAR, EAR and JAR files
Confidential, Columbia, MD
- Followed AGILE SCRUM software methodology for development.
- Application was based on the Model View Controller architecture. Developed web applications using Spring MVC framework at the Web tier level and used various J2EE design patterns like DTO, DAO and Singleton.
- Interacted with database DB2 using Object/Relational mapping framework Hibernate and used HQL, Criteria, and Named Queries.
- Configured Hibernate mapping files and Hibernate configuration files to connect with the database.
- Jersey implementation of JAX-RS is utilized to develop RESTful service to carryout CRUD capabilities.
- Provided XML and JSON response format to support various service clients and used XML Parsers for data retrieval.
- Worked with JAVA Collections and building multi-threaded components using the Java Concurrent packages.
- Extensively used DAO design pattern, including mapping DAO, configuration file and classes to interact with the Hibernate database using JDBC connectivity.
- Developed JMS messaging components to send messages from one application to other application internally.
- Published and/or subscribed message queues through RabbitMQ to the destination server for configuring test data in the My SQL database.
- Worked on JAWS 15.0, a screen reading application, designed to help visually impaired users to use the computer and access the Internet.
- Tracked the project lifecycle using JAMA, JIRA, Confluence and Bamboo tools.
- Used Log4J for logging and analyzing system performance and flow, involved in code refactoring and bug fixing and used SVN as the Version Control Tool.
- Engaged in Unit testing the application by writing JUNIT test cases for each module we develop.
- Configured and deployed the application onto IBM Web Sphere Application Server using Maven build scripts to automate the build and deployment process.
- Interaction with the offshore team and periodically involved in demonstrating the functionality of the application to the Client.
Confidential, Collierville, TN
Java J2EE Developer
- Creating UML Diagrams (Class and Sequence) during Design Phase. Designed with OOA/OOD and use-case, documented in UML diagrams.
- Designed and developed a web-based client using JSP, Tag Libraries, Java Script, JQuery, HTML and XML using Spring MVC Framework.
- Used Hibernate as the ORM tool to communicate with the database
- Developed Persistence layer using Hibernate (domain layer) using java classes and BIS using Utility classes incorporating design patterns.
- Created POC’s using AngularJS.
- The entire Application is deployed in WebLogic Application Server.
- Possess agile mindset.
- Following scrum development methodology.
- Involved in writing queries, stored procedures, and modifications to existing database structure as required per addition of new features.
- Published SOAP Web Services and Created Clients for 3rd party SOAP Web Services.
- Created REST Web services.
- Using Spring Tool Suite to develop different J2EE components like Client jars, Web Modules and Application EAR modules.
- Involved in writing MAVEN Scripts for building the web application.
- Integrated the BIRT reporting in to the Application.
- Created the interfaces to interact with the 3rd party applications.
- Used Clear Case as version management tool to control on the code and configuration files.
- Log4j was used to log the events in the application.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Spring MVC Framework, SOAP, REST Web Services, ORACLE, SVN, Spring Suite IDE, JUnit, Log4j, PL/SQL, jQuery, WebLogic, Windows 7 and UNIX.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Involved in analysis, design, development and support of the application.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Struts Framework, Coding involves writing Mapping files, Form Beans, Action Classes and JSPs.
- Used JSTL tag Library and Struts Tag Library in JSP for flow control, URL management, data formatting and internationalization.
- Used Spring Framework. Integrated Spring and Struts. Spring Annotation is used for the bean wiring.
- Used Hibernate as ORM framework. Involved in writing Hibernate Mapping files and POJOs.
- Involved in writing the DAO classes. Used Spring-Hibernate ORM layer for DAO implementation.
- Involved in writing SOAP based web services for communication between its upstream applications. Also involved in writing Web Service Client.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures in Oracle PL/SQL.
- Involved in writing unit testing for the application.
- Involved in Managing/Fixing bugs and Client Issues in the application.
- Involved in using XML for developing tool for user interface customization.
- Developed web GUI involving HTML, JSP under MVC architecture.
- Developed UI Functions Using Java Script.
- Involved in code reviews and enhancement of application.
- Developed various components of the application and unit test them.
- Involved in developing the customer form data tables, stored procedures and triggers.
- Maintaining the customer Support and customer data from database tables in Oracle database.
- Extensively used Java Mailing Service API to create, send, receive, and read messages between application components.
- Deployed Enterprise application using Web sphere Server.
- Maintained multiple Enterprise applications in Production Environment of Web sphere.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.