- Over 8 years excellent experience in design, analysis, development, testing and deployment of enterprise, client - server, distributed, Internet/Intranet based database applications for Financial, Banking and Health care sectors.
- Expertise in designing and developing web based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Java Mail, JTA, Java Beans, XML and UML.
- In-depth experience in implementing various design Patterns including Session facade, Business Delegates, Singleton, Factory, Service locator, Value Object and DAO pattern.
- Solid background in Object-Oriented analysis and design (OOAD) and Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) concepts.
- Strong experience in deployment of software and configuration on Web Sphere Application Developer (WSAD), Eclipse 3.0, My Eclipse 4.1, Apache Tomcat 4.1, IBM Websphere Application server, WebLogic Server on Unix/Solaris and Windows environments.
- Extensive experience in design, development and implementation of Model- View - Controller (MVC) frameworks like Spring MVC, Struts MVC.
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Extensive experience in Spring, Hibernate and Struts frameworks.
- Developed RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Extensive experience in working with different operating systems such as Windows, UNIX and LINUX.
- Experience in using IDE tools Eclipse, My Eclipse, Rational Software Architect, JBuilder, NetBeans, IBM RAD.
- Expertise in developing REST and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, BPM, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC and RESTFUL web services using Spring MVC.
- Written AJAX calls to make asynchronous calls to the application to cache the data and thus improved performance of the application.
- Databases/Oracle: 5 years of experience using Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i/8.0, MS SQL Server 2005/2000/7.0/6.0 , MS Access 7.0/2000, SQR 3.0, SQL, XML,MQ Series PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Sun Solaris 2.x./ 2.6/2.7/2.8/8.0.
- Extensive experience in using SQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers. Hands on SQL Performance Tuning Operations.
- Good programmer in Unix Shell Scripting.
- Great knowledge on Scala and Mongo DB.
- Experience in working with build management tools like Ant, Maven and Jenkins.
- Expertise in using issue tracking tools such as Quality Center and JIRA.
- Experience in working in different flavors of Waterfall, Agile-Scrum methodologies, Test-Driven development environments.
- Passionate on learning and exploring new skills and strong willingness to learn new technologies.
Java Technologies: J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, EJB, Java Mail, JTA), XML, XSLT, Web Services
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Junit, Log4j, Jenkins
Development Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, RAD, WSAD, JBuilder, Jdeveloper, Toad, Putty, VMware, Maven, Jira, Jenkins, Bamboo, Docker, Ant, selenium, cucumber
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSF, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, RMI, JavaBeans, JMS, Java Mail
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra NoSQL Database.
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic 12.1.2, IBM WebSphere, JBoss
Version Control: Concurrent Versions System (CVS), SVN, Git.
Operating System: Unix, Linux, Windows
Other Tools: Macromedia Flash, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Kibana, Elastic Search with Packages
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Full Stack Developer
- Followed Agile software development and most phases of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) including business requirement analysis, design, implementation and testing.
- Designed and implemented back-end calculation logic with Spring MVC framework integrated with Hibernate framework, and build web service, which use Spring REST to process data between back-end and the front-end.
- Widely applied Core Java like Collections, Exception Handling, Generics and Java I/O during developing the algorithm of portfolio analysis.
- Developed Spring IoC for dynamic bean injection and transaction management, and use Spring AOP for enabling modularization for concerns cut across analysis.
- Configured Spring cache to cache the results of methods that were frequently called by users or systems.
- Extensively used Spring Security and Spring Security tags Library to customized authentication and authorization service class.
- Connected database using JNDI and connection pool to configure data source connected to Oracle 11g database.
- Used Hibernate and Hibernate annotations and Java POJO to design the modeling part of the application.
- Configured Spring Annotation to simplify MVC configuration.
- Wrapper developed in Python for instantiating multi-threading applications and running with other applications.
- Developed DAO's to process the data from database and populated the report object.
- Used jQuery to handle the basic front-end logic, DOM Manipulation and bind Event Handlers.
- Widely used HTML, CSS, jQuery, typescript, AngularJS to build front graphical user interface for investor login, dashboard, portfolio tables.
- Retrieving data using AJAX call and JSON format data from Web Service provided by server for calculation.
- Build stable Angular components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Worked in using Angular JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Designed and developed enterprise services using REST based APIs.
- Used Jersey to develop and integrate Restful API.
- Developed JUNIT test cases with Jmock for the components to ensure all the developed code.
- Used Log4J for exception logging and tracing user-desired messages.
- Involved in SQL programming and write store procedure on Oracle database.
- Actively participated in daily and weekly Scum meetings and code review of other modules.
- Widely used various testing methods such as Unit testing, Integration testing and Regression testing.
- Responsible for deliverable (project code-base, design specs, JUnit, defeats etc) for team to QA.
Confidential - Raleigh, NC
Sr. Java Developer with UI
- Participated in design and development as a Core Java and J2EE Software developer. Understanding software requirement and utilizing apposite technology to enunciate most apposite data flow between front end and back end technologies.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology and practice in a multidisciplinary team.
- Pooling up most apposite design pattern for DAO and implementing interface to reduce code reuse.
- Understanding the Business Process and developing logic and software stack based on business flow.
- Used XML and JSON for transferring/retrieving data between different Applications.
- Involved in Core Java coding by using Java APIs such as Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Generics, Enumeration, and Java I/O to fulfill the implementation of business logic.
- Minimized coupling between Presentation tier and Business tier with Spring IOC.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers and functions with PL/SQL for Oracle database.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework.
- Developed REST web services using JAX-RS API.
- Created distributed Oracle coherence domains, configuration and system design based on oracle coherence. Involved in intense User Interface (UI) operations and client side validations using AJAX toolkit.
- Wrapper developed in Python for instantiating multi-threaded application and running with other applications.
- Used SVN Subversion for software version control.
- Designing and creating business rules using Corticon Rule Engine.
- Designed and implemented interface elements using Google Web Toolkit.
- Developed a Web 2.0 control console using GWT to manage data matching for data staging.
- Used Backbone.js to create Data model to and to trigger event-handling on data change on UI interface.
- Involving in Building the modules in Linux environment with Ant Script.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Sr. Java Developer with UI
- Involved in several stages of SDLC by gathering the needs, analyzing the user specifications, implementing, debugging, and maintenance, and participated in Water Fall methodology for development.
- Develop test cases and followed Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology for unit test using Jasmine test framework with the Karma test runner. Protractor was used for end to end testing. Tracked defects on Bugzilla.
- Designed and developed the front end layout by using HTML, CSS.
- Developed several algorithms for generating several data patterns.
- Used jQuery for web page animation.
- Used Node.js for back end design, to interacts with database.
- Used jQuery to navigate the page jumps. Used jQuery handling events for UI page handle validation and form validation.
- Designed responsive web page by using CSS media queries to adjust the page layout under certain type of devices.
- Implemented Ajax to update the prices and receive the orders.
- Used Mongoose API in order to access the MongoDB from Node.js
- Used RESTful APIs for CRUD operations.
- Designed and Implemented the MongoDB schema. Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on device.
- Created statistic report by using Highcharts.
- Tested functionalities of various modules by using JUnit.
- Used WebStorm as the IDE for the project team.
- Adopted SVN as the version control tool.
Confidential, ST.Louis, MO
Java Developer with UI
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of the project.
- Documents requirements from Project Manager and design high level UML diagrams to depict the flow of the system.
- Used Spring MVC integrated Hibernate in the back-end side taking advantage of IoC, AOP and Hibernate Dao Support.
- Applied Spring IoC for dynamic bean injection, and used AOP concept for modularizing cross-cutting concerns.
- Spring Security is applied for authorization and authentication functionalities.
- Used Spring Hibernate ORM feature to construct connection between java and Oracle database.
- Used DAO and HQL to query and update the data.
- Involved Hibernate Cache to improve the performance of Web Service.
- Applied Core Java concepts such as Collections, Exception Handling, Generics, etc. that designed for the business logic in the back-end side.
- Involved in Implementation of the application by following the J2EE best practices and patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Façade, MVC and DAO.
- Used tableless (div+CSS) layout to improve the customizability of front-end design.
- Worked with jQuery UI to improve user experience, such as ValidationEngine, DataTable, Dynamic Charts, etc.
- Used Ajax for asynchronous request handling and partial refreshing.
- Worked with the JAXWS web services and worked on SOAP, WSDL to develop the web services. Involved in making changes to the WSDL and generating the client jars.
- Applied SOAP Web Service and Java Mail API to generate and deliver confirmation e-mail and account alert.
- Tested Java functions using Unit Testing & Regression Testing.
- Used Git for version control and JIRA for bug tracking and project management.
- Followed the Agile methodology and involved in daily Sprint meeting.
- Articulated the use cases and documented the specifications.
- Involved in creating new articles and modifying existing articles for different tenet products.
- Involved in tagging the articles for different products.
- Implemented MVC Pattern by developing a controller Servlets.
- Developed data access logic using JDBC.
- Followed the quality process used in the project such as configuration management, preparing test cases and updating the Test status with the status of the defects.
- Used JSP to create the front-end screens for the module.
- Involved in development of presentation layer using JSP and custom tag libraries.
- Involved in bug fixing.
- Backup using Export and Import Utility from other software using SQL.
- Controlling and monitoring user access to the database and maintaining system security.
- Used VSS for version control of the application.
Environment:: Java, JSP, Ajax, Servlets, JDBC, Web services, JBOSS.