Extensive full stack development expertise spanning several domains, including healthcare, aviation, market research, telecom, government, education, recruitment, casinos and gaming. Adept at learning and quickly adapting to new technologies. Demonstrated success leading, coaching and mentoring developers and coordinating offshore development.
Software / Languages: Java(J2EE), Spring, Hibernate, Springboot, Junit, C#, ASP.NET, VBScript, Web Services, Restful Services, SQR, SAS
Database: Oracle Exadata, PL SQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Application Express (APEX), MongoDB
Mobile Device Development: Android SDK, Adobe Air, Sencha, Phone Gap, J2ME
Servers: Oracle Weblogic, Apache Tomcat, Windows 2003, 2008, 2016
Additional: Object - oriented Programming, Eclipse, Maven, Visual Studio
Senior Systems DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Implemented security measures across several modules with minimum disruption, establishing companywide reputation as “go-to” person that resolved any system issue.
- Due to the sensitive nature of clinical data, there was a strong focus on security. Several subsystems had to be modified to adhere to enhanced security standards.
Confidential,San Jose, CA
Lead Front-End EngineerResponsibilities:
- Created prototype of the application, meeting key business milestone in just 2 months.
- Developed the following applications and eLearning courses that exceeded expectations and resulted in long-term client partnerships:
- Gantt Chart-based module to be used in application for flight operations by Qantas Airways.
- Dashboard application with Twitter and Facebook integration for Three Hats, a recruitment agency in Melbourne.
- Web-based application that customized and ordered license plates for Roads and Maritime Services, NSW in Sydney.
- Designed eLearning course that trained firefighters at NSW Fire and Rescue in Sydney; developed customized educational games, ensuring immersive learning experiences.
- A dashboard app that tracked status of delivery trucks for logistics firm in Melbourne.
- Interactive content for casino slot machines for IGT Australia.
- A dashboard app that tracked consumer purchase patterns for a market research firm in Melbourne.
Lead Front-End Developer
- Architected and developed Google gadget ad banner with tracking feature, taking innovative approaches to keep size less than 50kb, resulting in client satisfaction that ad could be deployed across several websites and ultimately increase traffic to client website.
- Developed desktop application in Adobe Air, creating tool that edited eLearning content.
- Created SCORM and AICC compliant eLearning solutions, Learning Management Systems and rich internet applications. Explored, evaluated and recommended new technologies.
- Collaborated on projects for prestigious clients, including Sony, Toyota, Commonwealth Bank, St. George Bank, CISCO, and Standard Chartered Bank, exceeding client expectations and increasing new business opportunities.
Senior Multimedia DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Developed eLearning solutions. Interpreted briefs from various teachers to come up with concepts and implement them.