- Over 5 years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle including analysis, design, development, deployment, documentation, implementation, integration and maintenance of web - based, distributed n-tier and client/server architecture software applications.
- Experience in developing applications using JAVA with various J2EE technologies JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Java Beans, JNDI, JMS and Web Services.
- Expertise on EJB (stateless Session EJB, MDB and Entity Beans) and frameworks like Struts 2.5.10/1, Spring 4.0, Serialization, Collection and Multithreading.
- Experience in developing applications using various frameworks such as Struts Framework, Java Server Faces, Spring Framework and Hibernate.
- Implemented Multithreading and collections in java code.
- Expertise with major databases such as Oracle 12c/11g, DB2, SQL Server 2000/05/16.
- Experience with database persistence layer like Hibernate 5.0.
- Expertise in developing Enterprise Applications, Web Applications and Web Services (REST/SOAP) in JAVA environment coupled with RDBMS exposure in n-tier applications.
- Practical knowledge working with relational database systems (Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL.)
- Proficiency in multiple databases like MongoDB, HBase, and MS SQL Server.
- Migrated from oracle to MongoDB
- Experience with System administration of UNIX Shared Services in Staging, Testing, Production and Development environment.
- Excellent knowledge on Complete Cassandra architecture with in detail understanding of read, write and delete processes. Expert in benchmarking and load testing a Cassandra cluster using a Java-based stress testing utility called Cassandra-stress tool.
- Experience in implementing projects using Eclipse 4.6/4.5/4.4 and IBM RAD 6/7 IDE.
- Strong working skills in XML related technologies like XML, XSLT, WSDL, parsers like SAX, DOM, JAXP and JAX-RS.
- Working knowledge of ANT/MAVEN for project build/test/deployment, Log4j for error loading and debugging.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Design (OOD) methodologies.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented team player with strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Enthusiastic, creative, and willing to take up responsibilities.
Languages: Java 1.6/1.7/1.8, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++
J 2EE Technologies: Collections,Multi-Threading, Datastructures, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, JSTL, JNDI, JMS, RMI.
App/Web Servers: BEA Web Logic 8.x/7.x/6.x, IBM Web Sphere 8/6/5/4, Tomcat 8, JBoss 7
Frameworks: Struts 2.5.10/1.2/1.1, Spring 4/3/2.5/2, MVC, JSF, Hibernate 4.0, OSGI
SOA: Web Services (SOAP, WSDL)
Tools: Ant, Log4J, Rational Rose
IDEs: Eclipse 4.6/4.5/4.4, JDeveloper, Net Beans
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Clear Case, TFS.
Databases: Oracle 12c,11g,10g, DB2 9.x/8.x, SQL Server 2008 and MySQL 5
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Involved in Requirements and Analysis Understanding the requirements of the client and the flow of the application as well as the application Framework.
- Involved in designing, developing and testing of J2EE components like Java Beans, Java, XML, Collection Framework, JSP, Servlets, JMS, JDBC, and deployments in WebLogic Server.
- Effectively developed Action classes, Action forms, JSP, JSF and other configuration files like struts-config.xml, web.xml.
- Cassandra Cluster planning which includes Data sizing estimation, and identify hardware requirements based on the estimated data size and transaction volume
- Used Eclipse as Java IDE tool for creating various J2EE artifacts like Servlets, JSP’s and XML.
- Implemented back-end code using Spring MVC framework that handles application logic and makes calls to business objects.
- Developed REST Web services using JAX-RS and Jersey to perform transactions from front end to our backend applications, response is sent in JSON format based on the use cases.
- Used Spring, Hibernate module as an Object Relational Mapping tool for back end Operations over SQL database.
- Provided Hibernate mapping files for mapping java objects with database tables.
- Database development required creation of new tables, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Created REST Web Services using Jersey to be consumed by other partner applications.
- Worked in a fast-paced AGILE development environment while supporting requirements changes and clarifications. Design and work complex application solutions by following Sprint deliverables schedule.
- Used Log4j for Logging various levels of information like error, info, debug into the log files.
- Wrote unit testing codes using JUnit, resolved bugs and other defects using Firebug, JIRA and Eclipse's debugging tool.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Understanding functional specifications and documenting technical design documents.
- Developing sample implementations based out of finalized design patterns.
- Developed Spring DAO templates to all type of CRUD operations.
- Implementation of the modularity by using OSGI framework.
- Used JIRA as an issue tracker tool to collaborate with testers and functional team as well as to track defects and change requests.
- Web Logic 12c Installation and monitoring the status of the server.
- Implemented Microservice Architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST, SOAP and Apache Kafka.
- Implemented Micro services Registration and Discovery with Spring Cloud and Eureka.
- Used Spring Boot Actuator to externalize application's configuration properties for different environments
- Created Auto deploy jobs using Jenkins and Maven.
- Used Jenkins continuous integration tool to make the build passes before deploying the code to other environments
- Used Spring Rest Template to use the exposed Rest Web Services.
- Designed and implemented No SQL Mongo DB key stores and column families.
- Used Spring AOP in case of logging and security.
- Used JMS (MQ Series) for sending out automated notification emails to respective users of the application.
- Implementation of Elasticsearch using Spring in internal business applications.
- Developed all the JUnit test cases for all the different layer implementations.
- Used Hibernate Template and Core Hibernate 4.0 in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Wrote Stored Procedures using SQL query language in Oracle 12c.
- Used JQuery and Ajax actively on the portal applications.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Extensively used Maven to build all the plugins and verify all the test cases which are part of the build.
- Developed JUnit test cases for Unit Testing and functional testing for various modules and prepared Code Documentation for future reference and upgrades.
- As part of another project I made use of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Interfaced with numerous 3rd party APIs (PayPal, Amazon Payments).
- Used Subversion and TFS as a version control system.
- Used agile pattern, attending scrums on regular basis with onsite and offshore teams.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, UAT and Production phases of the application.
- Developed Form Beans and Action classes using Struts framework along with validation framework.
- Used Struts, Tiles to provide a full-featured, robust framework for assembling presentation pages from component parts.
- Developed JSP pages for the presentation and used JSP tags.
- Developed the Business Delegate, Singleton, Service Locator, Session-Facade and DAO Layers.
- Developed XML files, Schema’s and parsing them by using both SAX and DOM parser’s.
- Designed and Developed XSL style sheets using XSLT to transform XML and display the information on the UI screens.
- Developed Stateless Session Beans which will in turn call DAO’s to retrieve & update data into Database.
- Wrote deployment scripts for implemented EJB’s using Ant.
- Preparation of the Design document for the project that includes class diagrams, method level details and writing of the pseudo code.
- Used various Core Java concepts such Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Used Log4j and commons-logging frameworks for logging the application flow.
- Involved in Unit Testing using Junit and Integration of Use Cases.