- 7+ years of experience in Information Technology involving Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Implementation and Training.
- Experience in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi - Threading, Exception Handling and Polymorphism.
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL, JDBC, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Packages.
- Proficient in working with various IDEs such as Eclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, IBM RAD.
- Experience in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling and Polymorphism.
- Experience of working as a Java/J2EE programmer developing applications using Servlets, JSP, JSTL, RMI, EJB, Struts, Spring, JSF, Java Beans, JDBC, JMS, Hibernate and MVC architecture.
- Multi-cultured Team Player with complete flexibility to work independently as well as in a team and have quick grasping capabilities to work with the newly emerging technologies.
- Good knowledge in usage of version controls such as CVS, VSS (Visual Source Safe), and Clear Case, ClearQuest.
- Proficient in using XML Suite of Technologies (XML, XSL, XSLT, DTD, XML Schema, SAX, DOM).
- Good knowledge of database connectivity (JDBC) for databases like Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access.
- Have experience in software Development Processes like SDLC, Waterfall, Test Driven Development (TDD), Iterative and Agile Methodologies/ Sprint.
- Participation in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, coding and testing with JUnit, good knowledge in integration using J2EE Architecture. Experience of onsite user training.
- Developed REST based Microservices using Spring Boot. Experience in working with Web Services using SOAP, and REST. Creating a SOAP request and making a WSDL call.
- Strong experiences with databases Oracle 9i/10g/11g, My SQL, SQL Server.
- Strong implementation knowledge of Objected Oriented Analysis & Design using Agile & Extreme Methodologies.
- Good communication skills. Ability to quickly adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL
UML Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio
APIs: JDBC, JMS, JNDI, JCA, JTA, JPA, JSF, JSTL
Design Patterns: MVC, DAO, DTO, Front Controller, Session Fa ade, Business Delegate, Observer, Singleton, View Helper, Decorator
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring, JSF
XML Technologies: XML, XSD, XSLT, DTD, DOM parser, SAX parser, XPath, XQuery
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows, Sun Solaris, Red Hat Linux
Application Servers: WebLogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere
IDE: Eclipse, RAD, NetBeans, JBuilder
Build and Test Tools: Ant, Maven, Junit
Other Tools: TOAD for Oracle, Subversion (SVN), CVS, Castor, Clear Case, Clear Quest.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Java J2EE Developer
- Implemented EJB's session bean to maintain mobile session.
- Developed REST services to talk with adapter classes and exposed them to the Angular JS front-end.
- Worked with PHP to contact with database.
- Programming experience in node.js, mongo db., Java and MySQL.
- Involved in localization and internationalization of web pages using JSON, XSL, XML, and Angular.js.
- Hands on experience in using Laravel Framework to develop a web application.
- High use of Selenium in collecting client's information, development, identifying test cases, compatibly testing, automation of test scripts, Flex application testing and design, requirements review, design review, test plan review.
- Strong Knowledge in Hadoop Development Tool such as HDFS, MapReduce, PIG, HBASE, etc.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and spring .
- Configured Struts, Hibernate framework with Spring MVC.
- Experience Working on Selenium, QC, Rally, QTP, LoadRunner, JMeter, Fiddler, SOAP UI, REST/SOAP testing and API testing
- Expertise in MVC Architecture using JSF and Struts framework and implementing custom tag libraries.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework which is based on the MVC design pattern.
- Choose HTML , CSS & Bootstrap for designing part and Symfony 2 as development part & MySQL as the database.
- Deployed the application on WebLogic Application Server cluster on Solaris environment.
- Deployed EJB Components on WebLogic.
- Creation of REST Web Services for the management of data using Apache CXF.
- Development of AJAX toolkit-based applications using JSON.
- Developed additional UI Components using JSF and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX (JQuery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Developed REST services to talk with adapter classes and exposed them to the AngularJS front-end.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries and AJAX to speed the application.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework.
- Worked on Data Services implementation for the CRUD services.
- Developed the UML Use Cases, Activity, Sequence and Class diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Queries for Payment release process and authorization process.
- Implementation of the Business logic layer for Mongo DB Services.
- Configured Maven dependencies for application building processes.
- Developed XSD for validation of XML request coming in from Web Service.
- Experience developing the administrative UI using Angular JS and Node JS.
- Designed and developed client and server components of an administrative console for a business process engine framework using Java , Google Web Toolkit and spring technologies.
- Make files and the like. Worked with Clear case source management.
Confidential New York, NY
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using agile development methodology.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings with our team to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Involved in using Java like Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Serialization and java 1.8 features like Lambda expressions, Stream API, facilitate pipeline processing and Method references
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Built AngularJS framework including MVC architectures, different modules, specific controllers, templates, custom directives and custom filters.
- Developing Java (Swing/AWT) client to work like an Application and Applet using the server via RMI
- Designed and developed Site Hierarchy interface and other GUI Screen applications with Java Swing
- Developing the Microservices using Spring Boot that create, update, delete and get the data.
- Implemented functional programming feature of Java8 to developed Functional Interfaces with lambda Expressions and Parallel operations on collections and for effective sorting mechanisms.
- System built using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as DTO, Intercepting Filters, Singleton and DAO
- Developed Unit test cases using JUnit, Mockito and Easy mock.
- Developed Micro Service to provide Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Designed and implemented application using Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Batch, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions & Hibernate.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Consumed Web Services for getting the credit card information from third party application.
- Designed and Developed complex UI screens using Spring MVC, AJAX, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3 Java Script for request management and search and filter modules.
- Implemented AngularJS Services to bind the data and provide access to the data on the server
- Used Spring framework along with Angular 2, HTML, CSS, Node.JS and Java Script to construct the dynamic web pages (presentation layer) for the application.
- Implemented Angular 2 component router for navigation and services to connect to back-end APIs
- Experience in creating global exception strategy, sub-flows, property place holder common properties across environments, scatter-gather flows in Mule.
- Created SQL queries and executed using Hibernate Template by spring for improving the performance.
- Involved in testing applications using Selenium RC and WEB DRIVER as a regular Selenium tools.
- Used AJAX to use the RESTFUL web services in the application which supported different format like text, JSON and XML. Developed Messaging framework for Asynchronous service using JMS.
- Developed Applications using Rule Engines, Drools.
- Launch, configure and maintain VPC, Subnet, Internal Gateway etc., to manage AWS Network, also Launch various AWS EC 2 instance to deploy various application
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and create snapshots for the data that must be
- Manipulated data using CRUD operations of MySQL database management system and handled database access and data transmission based on Restful web service.
- Responsible for designing and developing business services and DAO methods using Spring and Hibernate.
- Used JMS for Point-to-Point asynchronous messaging for high transactional Banking operation and Active MQ.
- Created test plan, advanced J-unit test cases and test classes using Power mock.
- Deployed and build the application using the Maven and Jenkins. Configured the JIRA and Jenkins for Continuous Integration (CI) setup for the project.
- Used SVN for software configuration management and version control of various development projects.
Confidential Austin, TX
Java J2EE Developer
- Involved in analysis and design phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Implemented JSP, Struts MVC Framework and JDBC to handle the workflow of the application with Oracle as the back-end.
- Responsible for writing J2EE compliant java code for application development effort which involved working with JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML, EJB, etc.
- Developed Servlets, Action Classes, Action Form Classes and configured the Struts Configuration file.
- Actively involved in creating complex stored procedures, functions, triggers and created indexes on database table.
- Create Hibernate mapping files to map with the data base tables and Java objects.
- Tomcat JBOSS servers were used for testing and WebSphere was used for deploying.
- Actively involved in creating schema and schema changes in Oracle database and wrote complex named query in Hibernate.
- Worked with Multithreading Concepts for Batch Processing and processing data, developing Database layer with ORM frameworks like Hibernate .
- Converting XML to java related objects using DOM.
- Involved in the development of XML Schema Definition.
- Used Agile development environment and involved in daily SCRUM and worked on UAT issues and production support issues as a part of the Release support team.
- Interacted with the business users, analysts and understanding the requirements.
- Used ANT for building application and used Log4J for logging and debugging.
- Used CVS as version control system.
- Developed unit test cases and tested the components using JUnit framework and automated the scripts.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Struts2, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML, EJB, AJAX, jQuery, Oracle, SQL, Hibernate, WebSphere, Jenkins, Eclipse, JUnit, ANT, Log4j, CVS, UNIX.
Java J2EE Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed a prototype of the application and demonstrated to business users to verify the application functionality.
- Implemented Model View Control (MVC) architecture using Struts Framework and Spring framework
- Developed browser-based Java Server Faces front-end to an AS/400 system
- Worked on Web Sphere Application Server
- Used Ajax to provide dynamic features where applicable
- Used MVC pattern for GUI development in JSF and worked closely with JSF lifecycle, Servlets and JSPs are used for real-time reporting which is too complex to be handled by the Business Objects
- Used AngularJS framework where data from backend is stored in model and populated it to UI.
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing).
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Struts Framework including JSP, Servlets, EJB , Form Bean and Action classes.
- Implemented server-side tasks using Servlets and XML .
- Helped developed page templates using Struts Tiles framework.
- Implemented Struts Validation Framework for Server-side validation.
- Developed JSP's with Custom Tag Libraries for control of the business processes in the middle-tier and was involved in their integration.
- Implemented Struts Action classes using Struts controller component.
- Developed Web services ( SOAP ) through WSDL in Apache Axis to interact with other components.
- Implemented EJB s Session beans for business logic.
- Used parsers like SAX and DOM for parsing xml documents and used XML transformations using XSLT.
- Wrote stored procedures, triggers, and cursors using Oracle PL/SQL.
- Built AngularJS framework including MVC architectures, different modules, specific controllers’ templates, custom directives and custom filters.
- Developed new modules using JSF 2.0 Framework
- Involved in technical Documentation for the module
- Designed and created SQL Server Database, Stored Procedures
Environment: Java1.5, JSP, JDBC, Spring Core 2.0, Struts 1.2, Hibernate 3.0, Design Patterns, XML, Oracle, PL/SQL Developer, WebLogic 10.3, Apache Axis 1.2, ANT, Clear case, JUnit, UML, Web services, SOAP, XSLT, Jira.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in using XML for developing tool for user interface customization.
- Developed web GUI involving HTML, JSP under MVC architecture.
- Developed UI Functions Using Java Script.
- Involved in code reviews and enhancement of application.
- Developed various components of the application and unit test them.
- Involved in developing the customer form data tables, stored procedures and triggers.
- Maintaining the customer Support and customer data from database tables in Oracle database.
- Extensively used Java Mailing Service API to create, send, receive, and read messages between application components.
- Deployed Enterprise application using Web sphere Server.
- Maintained multiple Enterprise applications in Production Environment of Web sphere.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.