- 6+years of professional experience in system Analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and support of application software using Object Oriented Analysis and Design in JAVA/J2EE.
- Extensively worked on N - Tier architecture systems with application system development using Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Web service (SOAP, Restful), JMS, and JDBC.
- Worked on supply chain management and banking business modules.
- Hands on experience in Hibernate and JPA.
- Good experience in Hibernate and Ibatis as the Object Relational Mapping solution and Hibernate Query Language (HQL)
- Hands on Experience in Struts and spring framework.
- Exposure to Spring IOC, Spring MVC frameworks, Spring JDBC. ORM experience with Hibernate.
- Expertise in deploying applications on Web sphere 5.x/6.x, Web logic 8.1/9.1, JBoss 4.2, Tomcat 4.x/5.x/6.0.
- Experience with web server’s like Apache Tomcat 6.0/7.0and application servers like IBM Websphere 7.0/8.0/8.5, BEA Web Logic 8.1/9.1/10.3 and Jetty Server.
- Experience with ORM mapping tools like Hibernate and IBatis, which implements Java Persistence API (JPA).
- Expertise in DB Design, DB normalization and writing SQL queries & PL/SQL- Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Indexes and Views etc.
- Worked on various IDE's like Eclipse, RAD.
- Expertise developing Service Oriented Architecture applications using web services like SOAP and REST.
- Expertise in XML parsing technologies like JAXB,JiBXand using XSLT.
- Expert understanding of various creational, structural, and behavioral Design Patterns.
- Strong hands on experience in the software development methodologies to develop complex projects with rapidly evolving requirements using Agile Process and Software Development life cycle.
- Have a good knowledge on the Mercury Load Runner and QTP Testing technologies .
- Full life cycle experience in waterfall and agile methodology, including customer reviews/meetings, requirements gathering, architectural review, high- and low-level design, coding, peer walkthroughs, testing, acceptance, delivery/installation, technical support and maintenance tasks
- Strong communication, written and interpersonal skills.
Languages: J2SE, J2EE
Web Technologies: Servlets, JSPs, AJAX
Frameworks: Struts 1.3, Spring 2.5/3.0, Hibernate, Apache Axis 1.4, JUnit.
Servers: Weblogic 8.1/9.1/10.3, Websphere 7.0/8.0/8.5, JBoss 4.0/5.0, Apache Tomcat 6.0/7.0, Jetty Server
Version Control: SVN, CVS, and SCME
Tools: Poseidon, JAD, Selenium
Databases: My SQL, Oracle 10g, SQL, Informix, Mongo
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux
Bug tracking tools: WPBN, Jira
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Sr. Software Engineer
- Understanding the requirements by interacting with business users and mapping them to design and implementing it following the AGILE Development methodology.
- Designed and developed the application using Struts Model View Controller (MVC) design Pattern.
- Developed Struts Action Forms, Action classes and templates and performed action mapping in struts-config.xml.
- Extensive use of EJBs for middle tier component to implement the business logic
- Developed an automated application using JMS for messaging and JNDI to interact with the Server.
- Implemented Service locator pattern to invoke EJBs through Struts.
- Hands on experience with one or more Cloud Infrastructure and Services like Amazon AWS.
- Used JDBC API as part of the DAO layer in the project.
- Used Java Mail API to send or receive emails
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool to store the persistence data into the Oracle9i database.
- Implemented logging using log4j.
- Developed ANT script to build and deploy Java applications.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Designed the Architecture of the project as per Spring MVC Frame work. Worked with Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring Integration Framework with Hibernate.
- Implemented Business Logic using POJO’s and used WebLogic 7.0 to deploy the applications
- Developed modules using Spring3 framework using Eclipse IDE.
- Create JSPs with some custom JSTL Library Tags and Controller Servlets.
- Wrote complex validations using client-side Java scripts and designing the GUI.
- Configured the data mapping between Oracle and SQL Server 2005 and tested performance accuracy related queries under SQL Server.
- For checking the connectivity and file transfer for secure ftp API is used.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory, used Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data with Hibernate transaction control.
- Created RESTful services for the web services using technologies: Node.js, Express.js and PostgreSQL.
- Tomcat Application Server was used for deploying the application.
- Involved in the Production support of the Application.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Spring Application Framework
- Developed Customized Spring Multi Action controllers for handling similar operations and configured spring and Spring JDBC frameworks to develop full-fledged MVC and DB interaction application
- Used Spring JDBC to write some DAO classes to interact with the database
- Mapped business objects to database using Hibernate
- Involved in development of data abstraction layer using Hibernate ORM framework with Spring support, and JDBC driven components
- Developed hibernate mapping files, to map database tables to java domain classes
- Extensively used HQL while developing the Hibernate DAO classes
- Configured Web Sphere 6.0 Server for deploying web and business components.
- Configured the Log4J to log the Warning and Error Messages
- Used Oracle as DB for queries execution and also involved in writing SQL scripts, PL/SQL code for procedures and functions
- Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine
- Used JNDI for naming and directory services
- Implemented Message Driven Bean Using JMS
- Developed the web application by integrating JSF ICEfaces employing AJAX at client - side components enabling rich web applications without any separate plugins
- Developed International Error Correction Screens using custom front end forms using XML, XSLT, Angular JS, JQuery and ExtJS Sencha.
- Developed multiple MapReduce jobs in java for data cleaning and preprocessing.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for testing.
- Used soapUI for load testing the Web Services
- Manual application (EAR) deployment and integration testing in WAS 5.1/6.0 Linux servers.
- Implemented JMS Listeners and Message Driven Beans (MDB)
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules
Environment: Struts MVC, Hibernate, MongoDB, Oracle, JAVA, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Hadoop, MapReduce, JDBC, PL/SQL, HTML, Web Sphere 6.0, Eclipse, CVS, JUnit, Log4J, Linux.
- Involved in requirement analysis, functional specifications and over-all component design.
- Developed Struts and Hibernate based multi- tier Web Application.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Struts Framework
- Involved in configuration of Struts MVC, E-mail, File-Upload, and Integration with ORM Framework (Hibernate).
- Implemented object/relational persistence (Hibernate) for the domain model
- Develop UML diagrams such as Class, Sequence and Activity Diagrams to understand the Systems architecture.
- Application Design Documented for my entire requirement.
- Involved in implementation of front end validation component using Java Script, server side validation component using Java classes.
- Configured Hibernate objects in the Configuration File.
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Oracle 9i Database.
- Developed DAOs using DAO Design Pattern to insert and update the data for the Policy Module.
- Helped in developing the complete business flow and helped in corporate session validity checks, form validations and error handling in the application.
- Implemented ORM in the persistence layer using Hibernate frame work.
- Deployed the ear files on the Web Sphere Application Server.
- Used Maven for building the entire web application and deploy them on WebSphere.
- Involved in server side validations using AJAX
- Deployed applications on WebSphere Application Server.
- Involved in Unit Testing of the components using JUnit.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Interacting with client for requirement gathering, analysis and modularization of the requirement.
- Developed user interface using java Server Pages (JSP), HTML and Java Script for the Presentation Tier.
- Developed JSP pages and client side validation by Java Script tags.
- Developed an own realm for Apache Tomcat Server for authenticating the users.
- Developed front end controller in Servlet to handle all the requests.
- Developed Ajax call from JSP pages.
- Developed Controller Servlet to handle the database access (MVC pattern).
- Developed custom tags to display the data in JSP pages.
- Developed stateless Bean to handle the Business logics as well as database interaction.
- Deployed the application in Production environment.
- Supporting the application at client side.