- Expertise in server-side development with JDBC, JNDI, Servlets, spring frameworks like MVC architecture, spring boot, etc., Java Beans, XML.
- Proficient in working on various Spring modules (Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Boot and AOP) along with Hibernate and JPA as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Strong experience on Hibernate and in using Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching, Hibernate Transactions, Optimistic Locking.
- Expertise in design patterns including Front Controller, Data Access Object, Session Fa ade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, MVC, Data Transfer Object and Singleton.
- Experience in working with SOA architecture by producing and consuming SOAP based web services using Apace Axis, CXF engines.
- Well versed in producing and consuming REST based RESTful web services.
- Expertise in application development using various frameworks: Struts Framework, Spring Framework, Java Server Faces (JSF), Hibernate.
- Solid knowledge on Core Java, Data Structures, Multi threading, Algorithms and Object-Oriented concepts.
- Well versed in developing complex applications using Java Swing as GUI.
- Experience with JMS both Synchronous and Asynchronous messaging.
- Strong Experience in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Advance Queue, Performance tuning.
- Expertise on different Relational data bases like Oracle, SQL, MySQL, IBM DB2 and NoSQL databases like Mongo DB and Redis.
- Developed UNIX shells/scripts to support and maintain the implementations.
- Expertise in Continuous integration tools like ANT, MAVEN, Jenkins and JIRA.
- Experience with versioning tools like Sub version, Git and CVS.
- Used Clear Quest and Jira as Bug Fixing tools.
- Expert in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior driven development (BDD) methodologies.
- Proficient in XML technologies like XSL/XSLT, SAX, DOM, XPath, SOAP, WSDL, DTD, XSD, SOA, JAXB, JAXP, Apache Axis.
- Experience with unit testing using Junit and knowledge of ANT and Log4j tools.
- Experience in Developing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based J2ee applications that conform to SOA standards.
- Experience with the agile methodology development process.
- Extensive experience in developing GUIs using Java Applet, Struts, Spring MVC, spring web flow Frameworks.
- Experience in DB2, Oracle, SQL Server 2000, and MSACCESS databases.
- Experience in implementing web based projects using IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.x/7.x, tc Server,Apache Tomcat server,, Oracle Web logic server, JBOSS application server and IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) and RAD.
- Strong experience in different phases of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) including Design, Implementation, development, testing and during the production support of software applications.
- Experience working with different SDLC methodologies like Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall.
- Strong experience with JUnit and Mockito in performing unit tests of the applications.
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, JQuery, Java Script, AJAX and AngularJS, NodeJS XML, XSLT, JSP, ReactJS, UnderscoreJS, ExpressJS
Application Server: Apache Tomcat 7.x/8.x, IBM WebSphere Application Server 5.x/6.x, Jboss 7.0/8.0, Glass Fish and Oracle Web Logic Application Server.
Databases: Oracle MS SQL, MS Access, IBM DB2, My SQL
Framework: Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JPA, Spring Core, Spring ORM, Spring MVC, Spring Boot and Spring AOP, JSF
Build Tool: ANT, MAVEN
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, RMI, JAXB, JAXP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, CXF and Multi threading.
Web Services: SOAP and RESTful, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
Tools: /IDE: JUNIT, Mockito, JIRA, LOG4J, Netbeans6.0, Eclipse, Git Version Control SVN, CVS, Git
Techniques: Requirement Analysis, Data Modeling, Designing, Implementing design patterns
Others: JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Java Beans, JSON,, AngularJS, NodeJS, ReactJS, Kendo, Jmeter, CICD, ATDD, Websphere message broker, AJAX, AWS.
Frontoffice Tools: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Involved in different phases of SDLC as requirements gathering, technical design and implementation.
- Implemented the frontend and developed UI screens as per wireframes provided by business using Java Script, JQuery, Angular JS and backend layer using Spring framework, Hibernate and XML. IDE used is Eclipse.
- Implemented single page applications with Angular JS using custom directives and developed Angular routes using route providers.
- Used Spring MVC architecture with Hibernate to implement DAO code and also used Rest Web Services with XML parsing to interact with other modules.
- Used the spring container for data source and to load the Hibernate specific classes.
- Hibernate frame work is used in persistence layer for mapping an object - oriented domain model to Oracle database.
- Used Micro services to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST.
- Implemented Restful web services by using JAX-RS JERSEY, created and read the JSON objects by using JACKSON libraries.
- Configured Java objects with back end database tables using OR mapping in Hibernate.
- Created and Designed XML schemas and transformed the XML to XSLT style sheet.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object and Singleton
- Created PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions for the DAO layer by studying the required business objects and validating them using Oracle database.
- Used IBM Websphere Application Server for deploying various components of application.
- Thoroughly Unit tested the application by writing test cases for different scenarios using JUnit.
- Extensively participated in Agile Scrum Development Methodology with Test Driven Development process, from the development phase to testing phase and postproduction phase.
- Used Git for version management between various integration and development streams.
- Used Jira to track bugs, prioritize and discuss team's work in full context.
- Apache Maven tool has been used for the build and deploy the application. Monitored the Error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems
Environment: HTML, CSS, XML, XSTL, Java Script, JQuery, Angular JS, Spring framework, Hibernate, Oralce 11g, Restful Web services, JSON, JAX-RS, IBM Websphere Application Server, Git, Jira, Log4j, JUnit.
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Involved in analysis and design phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Followed Agile methodology (Stand up meetings, Sprint development and retrospective meetings).
- Full life cycle experience including requirements analysis, UMLs, data model design, coding, testing and creation of functional and technical design documentation.
- Implemented Angular routing using angular directives and implemented services with ajax calls.
- Made use of NodeJS for minification, uglification and running local test runner server.
- Designed and developed application based on Spring MVC design pattern and multithreading
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Developed SOAP- based Web Services that acts as an Interface using Web Services/SOAP/ WSDL engine.
- Used SOAP UI to trigger developed Web Services
- Developed Application BL modules using EJB session beans.
- Involved in development of SOAP Web Services using JAX-WS, WSDL, UDDI and LDAP.
- Used AJAX to speed up application.
- Involved in developing and maintaining Struts controller, Struts Configuration files (struts-config.xml), Struts Action classes and Struts Action forms beans using Struts 1.2 version.
- Involved in the implementation of DAO using Spring-Hibernate ORM.
- Involved in the JMS Connection Pool and the implementation of publish and subscribe using Spring JMS. Used JMS Template to publish and Message Driven Bean (MDB) to subscribe from the JMS provider.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.Writing service methods and SQL queries, Mark Logic, PL/SQL to interact with the Oracle DBMS.
- Created Connection Pools in WebSphere and configured as needed.
- Developed the application using IntelliJ IDEA as the IDE and used standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation, mutator/accessor code generation, EJB template generation.
- Version Control was mandated through Git.
- Used Oracle RDBMS, Used MAVEN as build tool and developed build file for compiling the code of creating WAR files.
- Used LOG4J & JUnit for debugging, testing and maintaining the system state and Used Jira to track bugs, to keep track of the weekly sprints and to discuss team's work in full context.
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Rosemont, IL
- Extensively used JQuery selectors, events, Traversal and JQuery, AJAX with JSON Objects
- Involved in writing JSF Backing Beans for controlling the UI and writing custom components and validations.
- Using it's advanced and cross browser functionality has used JQuery library for creation of powerful dynamic Web Pages and web applications.
- Designed & Developed persistence service using Hibernate framework. Used Hibernate as the ORM mapping tool and worked with Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Developed WS - Security based Web Services to interact.
- Unit testing using Junit.
- Designed and developed the User Interface using JSP, Servlets and Java for both Business Logic and GUI development.
- Implemented Spring architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Designed and developed Caching and Logging service using Singleton pattern, Log4j.
- Developed & deployed the application in Web Sphere Application Server.
- Developed RESTful web application to include mapping functionalities and development of UI framework.
- Designed, developed and delivered RESTful Web Services, which significantly improved performance and increased customer bases utilizing Core Java Spring Beans framework.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL with Stored Procedures to interact with Persistent database using Oracle 11g.
- Developed database triggers and procedures to initiate a database services.
Environment: J2EE1.4/1.5/1.6, J2SE 1.4/1.5/1.6, Java, JSP, JavaBeans, Java Script, JQuery, StrutsV1.x, JSFV1.x, XML, XSLT, Web Sphere Integration Developer, Restful API, REST, Web Sphere Application Server (WAS) 6.1/6.0, DB2v9.1, SQL Query Analyzer, SQL Server 2005/2000, Maven.