- About 6 Years of progressive experience in all the phases of software development life cycle which includes Requirement Study, Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, maintenance, implementation and testing of various client/server, N - tier and web applications using JAVA, JSP, XML, Servlets, JDBC, Oracle 7.x, Windows NT/98/95/2000
- Well versed in both Client-side and Server-side programming using Java Technologies.
- Involved in entire SDLC of the projects including Design, Development, Testing Implementation and production support.
- Good experience ORM tool hibernate
- Good experience with Adobe CQ5.
- Proficient in J2EE standard compatible application servers IBM Web sphere Application Server for Deployment process and integration within Systems.
- Good Experience in developing advanced web-based applications using Java Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Struts, Tiles, Spring Framework, Design patterns, Hibernate, And Oracle, SQL Server.
- Good experience in developing agile advance java dynamic language Groovy
- Knowledge in SOA architecture, WSDL, Apache axis1.2 and Service Clients.
- Good experience in Agile development methodology with good practices like Pair programming, Unit testing, Integration Testing and Java script Jasmine Tests.
- Good experience with Test Driven Development.
- Experience with jQuery, java script tool.
- Experience in interacting with Clients and Developers
- Excellent Technical, Communication and Interpersonal Skills with strong Customer Orientation and Client Interfacing Skills.
Operating Systems: Windows server 2000/XP/vista,Windows 7/10,Sun Solaris UNIX
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java1.8,CoreJava,JSP,Servlets,JDBC,StrutsHibernate & spring MVC
Scripting Languages: HTML,HTML5,Unix Shell Scripting,Ajax,JQuery, XML, CSS,Angular JS
Tools: & Framework: Struts,Hibernate,Spring,Spring AOPSpring JDBC
Application/Web Server: Tomcat 7.0,Weblogic,WebSphere application server
Built tool: Jenkins, Maven and ANT
Source Control System: VSS, SVN,CVS,Hudson
Development Environment: Eclipse,STS,Edit Plus,SVN,CVS
Web Services: SOAP, REST
Database: Oracle,MySQL Server
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Worked in a Team environment, used Agile process, paired programming and updating daily status meetings
- Used Test Driven Development (TDD) as part of Agile process.
- Responsible for Quarterly project deliverables and mentoring the team.
- Responsible for analyzing requirements, identifying changes, tasking and writing technical documents.
- Used bootstrap Js framework for responsive web design
- Responsible for presenting the changes to the business and users team for every Iteration.
- Responsible for Performing peer review
- Performed Logging using a log4j
- Used Singleton Design pattern to have single access to JNDI lookups and JMS lookups.
- Used object oriented java script for client side validations and ajax related tasks.
- Used Java features like Enum, Generics and static imports.
- Used Spring MVC to implement web application
- Responsible to create views, Actions and configuration using Spring MVC for web application.
- Used Spring IOC to reduce dependency in the application
- Implemented Hibernate OR Mapping tool for Database persistency.
- Implemented hibernate mapping files and configuration files
- Implemented transaction management for Hibernate using Spring AOP.
- Implemented Restful Web services using Spring MVC
- Used web services in application as a provider and consumer.
- Used Junit framework to write test cases for application
- Wrote Junit test cases for services, domain layer.
- Used Jenkins CI tool for build the application
- Used OS Cache to cache policy system Information.
- Used Angular JS framework for one of the module
- Created angular JS view controller and services to consume Rest Services.
Environment: JDK 1.7, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Restful web services, jQuery, Angular JS, Tomcat, Hibernate, Jersey Client, SVN, Oracle, Ajax, Jenkins CI, Bootstrap
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Used Agile methodology to implement the project with 2 weeks spring along with daily status meetings
- Developing the UI pages using Struts
- Used Struts MVC for developing web application.
- Implemented REST Web services using with Apache CXF.
- Performed joint system testing the application that involved other downstream systems.
- Involved the Queue manager alert issues and proving the root cause of the issues.
- Writing the JUNIT test cases and executing. Responsible for unit testing the application using JUnit. Unit tested the changes and performed the code review.
- Written the java script validations for frontend applications.
- Worked in Continuous Implementation and Deployment environment with experience in Maven based deployment setup.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and used Struts Test Cases for testing Action Classes.
- Used RSA to generate EJB Enitity and Seesion beans from tables
- Creating API for internal and external application using REST and SOAP based design. Open source framework like Jersey used for create REST API.
- Implemented automated processes to export and import data from one system to another using multithreading, JQuery and MySQL queries .
- Used Stateless Session Beans (EJB) in session façade and for implementing business logic.
- Used Message Driven Beans (MDB EJBs) for sending Payment messages to backend servers to process the payment.
- Used HP ALM for defect tracking systems.
- Worked as a developer on Core Java, multithreading.
Environment: Core Java, JSP,JSF, J2EE, Websphere Application server, CXF, JQuery, Ajax, Hibernate, MySQL, HTML, Java Script, RAD,CSS, Multithreading, JUnit, Web services, SOAP UI, Restful, XML, Unix Shell scripting, Mockito, Spring, Message queues, SVN, Maven and Hudson
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- The project involves complete software development life cycle with Object Oriented approach of clients business process and continuous client feedback. Worked on designing and developing a complete service oriented system based on SOA principles and architecture in agile development environment.
- Used Spring validation and wrote validation rules.
- Developed Java Servlets as access/task controllers and Java Beans wrapper components to implement business logic.
- Designed and developed Login/Logout module using JSP and Spring Handlers to authenticate the access level for the users.
- Developed internationalized JSP pages using resource bundles
- Focused primarily on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlet, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Used eclipse as the IDE and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, and formatting.
- Wrote service method and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with Oracle DBMS.
- Used Log4J and JUnit for debugging, testing, and maintaining the system state.
Jr Java Developer
- Designed the front-end screens using JSP and HTML.
- Developed code in business tier using core Java/J2ee.
- Involved in developing Action classes using Struts Framework. Converting UI screens into struts to Enabled JSP tags.
- Responsible for enhancement of UI in JSP, HTML .
- Requirement analysis the UI functionality and understand business process.
- Supporting Production issues and Resolving Production tickets.
Environment: Core Java, Servlets, JSP, Struts and Oracle, UNIX Shell scripts, JBOSS, CVS.