- Over 7+ years of experience in providing full life cycle solutions for applications. Experienced in Software Design, System Integration and Testing, Project management, Middleware.
- Participated daily in Agile iterations and enterprise product release planning.
- Developed applications using open source technologies like Hibernate and Spring.
- Excellent understanding and experience in OOPS principles - inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism, and Core Java principles - collections, multithreading, synchronization, exception handling.
- Worked on developing the Enterprise Java Beans (Stateless Session beans) to handle different processes.
- Experience in design and development of software components like Interface, Action Handlers and Client side scripts using JAVA, JSP, and Java Script.
- Have Good Knowledge in AngularJS controllers, views, and services for new website features.
- Have Good Knowledge on AngularJS filters for search, sorting, pagination and custom filters .
- Have good knowledge on how to use Node.JS to establish the connectivity between database and client.
- In-depth knowledge in developing N-tier architecture enterprise applications using JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Spring, Hibernate.
- Experience in developing SOAP and REST based Web Services design development.
- Experienced in designing rich web pages using HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of Relational databases like MySQL and Oracle.
- Extensively worked with IDE's like Eclipse, Oracle JDeveloper.
- Experienced in Software QA performing Manual and Automated Software Testing using Test Suites like Selenium.
- Experience in Selenium (Web Driver/IDE) and QTP as well Knowledge of Cucumber.
- Good knowledge of Design patterns like Singleton pattern, Model View Controller
- Experience working in Databases like Oracle SQL, MySQL, DB2.
- Experience in working at Model and Controller level in a classic web application MVC framework.
- Models (Hybrid, Keyword and Data Driven Frameworks).
- Experience in working with Test Frameworks like TestNG, JUnit.
- Skilled in Performance Testing (Load Runner and Jmeter).
- Flexible committed individual with excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
Language: Java, J2EE
Methodologies: Agile (Scrum), OOP, Waterfall
Core Java: Collection, Multithreading
J2EE: Servlet, JSP, JDBC, Spring, Spring Batch, Spring DAO, Hibernate, Annotation, AOP, Spring IOC
Middleware: Apache Tomcat, weblogic and Oracle Application Server - OC4J
Web Service: SOAP, RESTful
IDE: Oracle JDeveloper, Eclipse, Visual Studio 2008, Webclipse(Angular 2)
Frameworks: Spring, Selenium
Operating System: Linux, Unix, Windows
Database: Oracle 8i, SQL Server, MySQL, SQL SERVER 2008
Source control: Subversion (SVN)
- Worked on API implementation of output confirms namely WRC Confirms, NAC confirms, security type confirms, COA confirms and also attended various meetings for their design enhancements.
- Worked on Redis Cache to get Cache ready confirms and print them to Venture Output file, also saving them to the database and flush Redis cache on timely basis.
- Worked on PL/SQL queries, triggers constraints, indexes for developer, QA and AWS environments.
- Worked on various JIRA tickets to fix bugs and issues arising from current development implementation.
- Worked on supporting Post nightly cycle flow, mainly for the processing Posted Transaction Rejects coming from record keeping side.
- Worked on loading metadata for State Withholdings Rate for the State of Oregon, Case Management categories, subcategories, queues and business functions.
- Worked on promoting confirms based on the batch and also sending the email notifications for the generated confirms.
- Worked closely with the testing team in order to ensure that the full testing cycle gets successfully implemented.
Environment: Core Java, PL/SQL, Shell scripting, Spring annotations, Spring Batch, Perforce, Redis Cache, Putty, JIRA, File Locator, Apcahe Server, DB Designer, Cygwin, Eclipse, JBoss, SQL Developer, XML.,Angular, Node.JS
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
- Worked as first escalation point from the tier 4 team to help facilitate the resolution or act as the intermediary to the tier 3 teams. With network access I was capable of resolving application errors with production systems without having to involve a tier 3 resource. Acted as a technical project resource for the project manager team.
- Wrote SQL and PL/SQL queries for updating data into the Oracle using SQL Developer tool.
- Involved in the implementation of front end services through AngularJS and connecting them to the backend services
- Accessed and manipulated the Oracle database environment by writing SQL queries in the oracle sql developer for testing purpose.
- Worked on SQLServer concepts SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), SSAS (Analysis Services) and SSRS (Reporting Services).
- Data mapping, logical data modeling, used SQLqueries to filter data within the Oracle.
- Designed the front end using JSP, AJAX, HTML5, CSS and AngularJS.
- Implemented Java and J2EE Design patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Data Access Object.
- Worked on JIRA tickets arising from different portals namely Consumer, Configuration, Dealership and Marketing portals.
- Responsible for designing and developing restful web services for chargeback system.
- Utilized SQLserver's reporting services SSRS and SSIS to support reporting requirements.
- Fixed issues of all the four priorities i.e. issues arising from Front end (ExtJS) and Back End (REST calls along with Spring) as well as handling database issues(Oracle).
- Involved myself in KT sessions for Marketing portal development (ExtJS) learning various functionalities such as promotion emails, audience handling, notification settings.
Environment: Core Java, ExtJS, Sencha, REST, MVC, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Web Services, XML, Oracle, Apache Web Server, Tomcat 7, JIRA, Confluence,Angular
Confidential, Lenexa, KS
- Created design documents for program change requests and presented to client.
- Participated in Agile scrum meeting daily.
- Used Session and Transport objects to send email through SMTP server.
- Used Multipart and body part message to send an attachment with the mail.
- Used AJAX to search ID of sent mail recipients and contacts in particular user’s account.
- Implemented major concepts of Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, MVC, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Java Beans, EJB, Web Services, XML.
- Worked on Session management and Cookie handling.
- Have worked on Core Java, J2EE and Databases in real time work.
- Used JUnit, Spring Framework, Hibernate. Also worked in IDE’s like Eclipse, WebLogic, and Tomcat Web server.
- Established continuous integration (CI) practices and standards with JIRA, Jenkins. After setting up the products on Linux, i trained a number of development groups on the products.
- Load data from flat files to the Oracle database using SQL*Loader and PL/SQL
- Implemented application using Spring MVC framework. Use of collection framework including List, Map etc.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, configured application Context files and use of dependency injection using Spring annotations.
- Implemented Spring Controllers that integrates with front-end JSP pages developed using Spring Tag library.
- Developed Session façade components using Spring IOC
- Developed DAO components by implementing Spring DAO component.
- Integrated and implemented Git API’s to configure and list the existing project repositories by using RESTful web services.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party vendors.
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
- Involved in all phases of the end-to-end implementation project- requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, testing and debugging.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings and weekly meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Built the application using MVC-DAO pattern and the necessary business logics.
- Extensive use of JSP, Servlets including Google language translator feature embedded in the application.
- Search feature within the website using Jsoup HTML parser.
- Export/import of data from different environments using Oracle utilities.
- Extensively worked with JDBC programs using Oracle and MySQL databases and developed SQL and PL/SQL for Oracle to process the data.
- Database development required creation of new tables, PL/SQLstored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Integrate paypal in website using paypal order buttons for online payment processing..
- Used and implemented the application using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations modules and Hibernate.
- Involved in Sprint automation tasks using Selenium Web Driver and Java. Developed scripts using Selenium to do the cross browser web testing.
- Used Spring API’s for wiring components using dependency injection.
- Used Spring - ORM to integrate Hibernate and creation of Hibernate POJO’s.
- Developed Web Services to allow communication between applications through REST over HTTP.
- Developed and Deployed the Application on Eclipse.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J and used JUnit for unit testing
- Used SVN version control extensively on daily basis for code maintenance as multiple teams were involved in development from both offshore and on site.
- Involved in Full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Developed the application based on Model View Controller (MVC), design pattern.
- Developed front- end interfaces and Error Handling mechanism using ASP
- Used Tomcat server for application development with Visual Studio IDE tool
- Gather details and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
- Developed SQL Server stored procedures to execute the back end processes using.
- Developing user interface modules using HTML, CSS, and ASP.
- Integrating the front end UI to the back end using MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework.
- Writing Scriptlets in ASP where the requirement has to be met.
- Used Ajax for asynchronously exchanging small amount of data with the server behind the scenes and updating the ASP page.
Environment: C#, SQL Server 2008, ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2008, AJAX, 3-tier architecture, XML Procedures, Crystal Report, Triggers.