- Around 7+ years of work experience as software developer, developing software technologies related to solve business problems and approximately 2 year working in requirement analysis.
- Expert in developing websites using Java/J2EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, and Data Access Objects.
- Good exposure to all aspects of software development lifecycles including analysis, design and development of software application.
- Proficient in Java technologies including Core Java, Servlets, JSP, and MVC Architecture using Spring and Struts Framework.
- Experience in Java - based object-relational mapping and persistence framework- Hibernate
- Proficient in Unit and System tests for various projects involved. Expertise in various operating systems like Windows, UNIX based OS
- Expertise in developing application using Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server2000 as backend databases and developing SQL queries.
- Hands on experience with ANT and MAVEN for project build/test/Deployment for unit and integration testing and Log4j for capturing the log information
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Core /Web Technologies Skills: Java, J2EE (JSP, Servlets), JMS, JNDI, JDBC, MQ, Log4j
Framework: Spring 2.5 / 3.0, Hibernate, Struts 1.2/2.0, Spark
Databases: Oracle 12c, Oracle11g, MongoDB, SQL Server, MySql, MSSQLApplication/Web Server Tomcat, Putty, JBoss, Web LogicDesign/ Analysis Object Oriented Methodologies, UML, Design Patterns
Tools: JIRA, Ecliepse, SQLDeveloper, Git
Bug Reporting Tool: Junit
Confidential, Washington DC
Senior Java DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Worked with the marketing team to understand requirements. Involved in capturing the business requirements, design, development and testing of the application.
- Followed Test Driven development approach for coding and fixing defects with the QA team.
- Worked with other development team members and DBA team to create a datamodel
- Worked with the team to come up with the overall architecture of the application.
- Involved in creating class diagram and sequence diagram for the webservice development.
- Enhanced existing website by adding an additional security layer for authentication for real time analysis of user requests to prevent improper data access.
- Involved in development of SOAP based webservice using Java, J2EE, XML, XSD, SpringWS
- Involved in documentation, review, analysis and code fixes post QA issues.
- Used git for maintaining the Repository check ins Worked with the other teams for integration of application
Technologies Used: Java 1.7, SOAP web service, XSD, Oracle 11g, Maven, Spring, JBOSS, JDBC Spring Template, VCS
- Working with the Business Analyst to understand the customer requirements
- Followed agile methodology (scrum) for different releases using JIRA and conducted scrum meetings.
- Developing and modifying the application using Spring, MongoDB and Oracle RTD.
- Adding jobs using jil script which gets added to the autosys scheduler and testing of it
- Writing NOSQL queries, Shell scripts as part of report preparation and making changes to the GUI which included adding/modifying of new features for improved usability of business.
- Other things included like building the project using maven, running the changes related to database and running the batch to monitor the performance.
- Performed software audits and code reviews to comply with performance requirements.
- Used Veracode for static vulnerability testing.
Technologies Used: Java 1.7, JSP, HTML, MongoDB, Hibernate (ORM framework), Maven, Spring, Log4j, JDBC, git
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Working with the J2EE architect to understand the customer requirement
- Developing the application using Spring and Spring MVC
- Developing JSP using Spring Tags
- Working with Spring LDAP to access Active Directory which involved updating the registry (i.e. Adding data for new Employees or updating the employee specific information)
- Performing CRUD operation in data base which included creating / updating the record
- Implementing the Spring Scheduler to run the job on daily basis
- Other things involved were reading and writing to Excel, CSV files using Apache POI and CSV Reader and Writer
- Used Log4j for capturing information into text file.
- Developed SOAP web services for accessing the java methods which interacted with database to retrieve data
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Re-engineered and developed frontend using JSPs and AJAX
- Designed and developed application based on Spring MVC design pattern, used spring validation and wrote validation rules.
- Developed components using Spring Frame work (Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring AOP)
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Responsible in development of Web Services using SOAP based Web Services.
- Involved in the implementation of DAO using Spring-Hibernate ORM.
- Build and developed application using the MAVEN.
- Used Log4j for capturing information into text file.
- Implemented JSF’s event handlers, standard and validation tool.
- Used Hibernate, object relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema. Writing service methods and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with the Oracle DBMS
- Validated the requirements to suit for J2EE Architecture.
- Designed the Application based on J2EE Architecture for server side and designed the front-end based n using JSP and Servlets for web application.
- Implemented Session management using HttpSesion interface.
- Designed the front end using Java SWINGS.
- Worked with relational databases using JDBC’s prepared statements.
- Designed the process flow between front-end and server side components.
Technologies Used: J2EE, XML, Servlets, JSP, HTML, Struts, Oracle, UML, JDBC, Oracle, Eclipse IDE