- Over 8+ years of strong software experience in design, development and deployment of web - basedClient-Server business applications using OOP, Java/J2EE technologies.
- Ability to efficiently translate algorithms, ideas and concepts to software applications.
- Proficient in applying design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, Data Access Object.
- Expertise in design with Use Case, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams, Class diagrams with exposure to UML, tools likeRational Rose and use of Rational Unified Process(RUP).
- Extensively worked on during my tenure in Software Development are AngularJS,ReactJS, Spring MVC, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Apache POI, Hibernate, REST Web services, and Databases like Oracle.
- Extensive experience in developing scalable, reliable and efficient enterprise applications using Java, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Web Services, RESTful, JSF, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, XML, XSLT, JAXB SQL,PL/SQL, Unix Shell scripting.
- Good experience in using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and AWS SNS/SQS for delivering messages.
- Expertise in using Design patterns and object oriented methodologies to design software for Mobile Application.
- Expertise in the implementation of Core Java concepts of Java, J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets,JSF, JSTL, EJB transaction implementation (CMP, BMP, Message-Driven Beans), JMS, Struts, Spring, Swing, Hibernate, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, JNDI, Multi-Threading, Data structures etc.
- Development of services that utilize AWS SDK's (Dynamo DB, Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, Lambda) serORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Extensive experience in designing MongoDB multi-shared cluster and monitoring with MMS.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX/DOM.
- Expertise in developingSOA (Service Oriented Architecture) andJ2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
- Knowledge of XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT and parsers like JAXP (SAX, DOM) and JAXB.
- Proven experience with Application Servers like IBM WebSphere6.x/5.x/7.0, Oracle/BEA WebLogic9.x/8.x/7.x/6.x, JBoss and Tomcat5.x/4.x/3/x.,
- Proven experience in writing Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions and Packages using TOAD.
- Excellent experience with major relational databases - Oracle 11g/10g/9i, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, DB2, MySQL
- Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of MongoDB on different platforms.
- Extensive development experience in different IDE's like Eclipse 3.x, Jbuilder 9.x/8.x, WSAD 5.x, IBM RAD andAltovaXMLSpy.
- Worked on Cloud Platforms like AWS and Cloud Foundry .
- Used Web Sphere Application Server, Web Logic Application Server, JBoss and Apache Tomcat in all my projects and successfully deployed and compiled many of the applications on them.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing development and support.
- Used IBM's Cloudant NoSQL database to store training data and user profile.
- Extensive experience in using Amazon Web Services like RDS,EC2,Redshift,SQS,SNS,Cloud Watch and S3
- Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, Maven andlogging tools like Log4J.
- Expertise in unit-testing withJUnitusing tools likeJMeter.
- Experience in Agile software development process, Test Driven Development and Scrummethodologies.
- Experience in Developing GUIs using Eclipse RCP/SWT and Core Java Design patterns.
- Good Experience in software configuration management using CVS, GIT and SVN.
- Experience in using Maven and ANT for build automation.
- Knowledge on Build tool Jenkins with configuring check styles, Test coverage.
- Experienced with Splunk tool for production support.
- Part of Scrum, Sprint review, Retrospection and Virtual Closure meetings as a part of AGILE.
- Excellent at understanding new technologies and capable of implementing without conventional training
- Strong Analytical and programming skills in using technology to develop effective complex business solutions.
- Excel under pressure and thrive in dynamic environments. Comfortable with ambiguity and multitasking.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking
Programming Languages: Java JDK1.4/1.5/1.6, C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA WebLogic 8.1/9.1, IBM WebSphere 5.1/6.0/6.1/7.0, JBoss, Tomcat 5.0.28/6.0
Frameworks: Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 3.x, Hibernate 4.x/3.x, JSF 1.2/2.0,iBatis
IDEs: Eclipse 3.x, IBM WebSphere Application Developer 5.x, IBM RAD, Scala
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI
XML Tools: JAXB, Apache Axis, AltovaXMLSpy
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Visio
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, JMeter, HtmlUnit
Database Servers: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MySQL
Version Control: CVS,SVN, Rational ClearCase
Build Tools: ANT, Maven
Platforms: Windows 2000/98/95/NT4.0, UNIX
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Sr.Java Full StackDeveloper
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns, Developed and implemented Swing, spring and J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application.
- Designed Prototype and project layout skeletons using ReactJS, JQuery and CSS/LESS and HTML5.
- Involved in designing and developed presentation layer using JSF, Ajax, and JQuery and third party libraries.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using spring, and Hibernate data mapping.
- Worked on writing Perl scripts covering data feed handling, implementing business logic, communicating with web-services through SOAPLite module and WSDL.
- Developed classes using core java (multithreading, concurrency, memory management) and some spring IOC.
- Used spring dependency injection, annotations and Spring MVC components to implement business layer and navigation part of application.
- Applied the core principle of Object Oriented Programming. Polymorphism, Inheritance, Abstraction and Encapsulation so as to develop efficient code
- Struts Tag Libraries and Struts Tiles Framework were used in addition to JSP, HTML5, AJAX and CSS in developing the presentation layer.
- Utilized AWS Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger other Lambda functions.
- Developed JSPs to dynamically generate HTML5 and display the data to the client side. Java Mail API was used to notify the user of the status and completion of their project.
- Have used AJAX to retrieve data from server synchronously in the background without interfering with the display and existing page in an interactive way.
- Developed several REST web services which produces both XML and JSON to perform tasks, leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Developed an agent to monitor Windows Azure cloud with rest calls to the server with security.
- Created database objects like Stored Procedures, Tables, Views, Sequences, Cursors, Packages and Triggers.
- RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services, used Mongo DB (NoSQL)for database services.
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plug-in like date picker, Bootstrap selectors.
- Exposed and consumed SOAP based Web Services to communicate between systems.
- GUI design and development using Java Swing, JFC Used for open source web testing.
- Heavily used SOAP UI Pro version for testing the Web Services.
- Developed several SOAP based JAX-WSWeb Service interfaces for integrating multiple systems, code re-usability.
- Deployed and Monitored Micro Services Using Spring Cloud Foundry Also Managed Domains and Routes with the Cloud Foundry
- Migrated JSF 1.2 to JSF 2.0 for all the screens in the applications.
- Migrated Richfaces 3.3 to Richfaces 4.5.13 for all the screens in the applications.
- Created the Application using React.JS and Node.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view and flux to root the URL's properly.
- JBoss Application server implementation, support, workload management and performance tuning including Web server setup configuration with JBoss App Server.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Expertise in using Design patterns and object oriented methodologies to design software for mobile phones (mobile application).
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Deployed Application instance on JBoss and WebLogic Server.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Developed various helper classes needed using multithreading .
- Created and configured new JIRA projects and worked with departments to maintain existing JIRA projects.
- Developed the data access classes using JDBC and SQL queries
- Used log4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Brief experience on implementing the AngularJS in creating animations based on CSS classes for a new requirement surfaced for the client.
- Actively involved in using MVC, HTML5 to enable client side date to meets specific criteria by applying various validation variables and used the BackboneJS validation CSS classes to provide visual feedback on validation.
- Developed data transformer for converting legacy data from Source tables to avro format and fed into Kafka using Camel.
- Extensively used Hibernate concepts such as Inheritance , lazy loading, dirty bit checking, optimistic locking, and transactions .
- Created Camel process with multiple routes for reading files from host location
- Used XStream API to transfer data back and forth between Spring MVC and Ext JS.
- Custom Node.js proxy used to simulate API responses before client implementation was complete, and to proxy requests to finished client APIs, handling authentication, custom headers, virtual application root, etc.
- Developed Unit test cases using JUnit, Mockito and Easy mock.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Consumed Web Servicesfor getting the credit card information from third party application.
- Developed, Tested and Debugged the Java, JSP and EJB components using Eclipse RCP.
- Written highly referenced blog posts on Error Handling in Scala and Problems Scala Fixes .
- Oversaw all aspects of testing JUnit, FIT, and SIT, End to End, Regression, User acceptance and Performance.
- Used Git as Version Control System for the application.
- Used Hibernate EHcache for second level caching which resulted in enhanced performance of the application.
- Use of data structures and algorithms for time and memory complexity reduction
- Used JMeter to test performance of SOAP protocol.
- Configured the Web sphere application server to connect with Oracle Server in the back end by creating JDBC data source and configured MQ Series and JMS Queues with IBM RAD and WAS to create new connection factories and queues.
- Used to test performance both on static and dynamic resources using JMeter.
- Ensured Agile, JDE & Oracle Databases are in sync. Create & distribute weekly Reports and followed up on Change Activity; managed released documents and maintain server database.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr.Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed the J2EE application based on the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Client Side code were written in ReactJS, JQuery and server Side Code were developed using MVC4.
- Developed Web Services SOAP/HTTP, SOAP/JMS, and SMTP using SOA technologies such as SOAP, WSDL and UDDI.
- Extensive use of core Java Collections, Generics, Exception Handling, and Design Patterns for functionality, such as portfolio summary and user information.
- Extensive experience in developing Web Applications using Struts MVC framework and implemented web portal for online quote
- Analyze, debug and fix issues related to thread locking, clustering, network connections, Swing client performance on customer's production environment
- Designed Interactive GUIs using Java Applets and Swing/JCF.
- Integrate the ExtJS framework with Oracle BPM.
- Developed business components using core java concepts and classes like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Collections, Serialization and Multithreading etc.
- Used BackboneJS for connecting the API's which enforces the communication to the server.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Developed the functionalities under Agile MethodologyJIRA processes.
- Worked in all the modules of the application which involved front-end presentation logic developed using Tiles with Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and java script, Business objects developed using POJOs and data access layer using Hibernate framework.
- Developed and tested Apache JMeter Java Request Sampler Plugins Extensions using methods inside of Linux Desktop Testing Project (LDTP) Java libraries for Graphical User Interface (GUI) Automation Testing
- Have been working on Query optimization, functions and Stored Procedures and other database objects. Worked on Oracle9i/10g, My Sql.
- Wrote complex reporting applications with Ext JS and Sencha Touch for Windows Azure and Amazon Web Services, Linux and Windows servers.
- Developing RESTFUL web services using Spring boot, Spring RESTFUL template, JPA, Cloud Foundry.
- Extensively used Apache Camel for routing the exchange within the processors, inside the atomic service. Used EIP patterns such as Content Based Routing, Dead Letter Channel, and Message Transformer.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access to make valid transactions.
- Used Camel -Spring-WS integration to access web services based on SOAP action and Camel endpoint mapping.
- Optimized cleaning up of session level Data Structure's shared across different open tabs, when data is flushed/committed from one of the tabs. Followed mark and sweep algorithm, to clean up tab level data upon next HTTP interaction .
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude applications utilizing almost all of the AWS stack (Including EC2, MongoDB focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling)
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like BackboneJS accommodate these advanced and fast technologies.
- Development and implementation of Camel Routes for Notices.
- Analysis and implementing the CXF web services by using the Camel context.
- Responsible for the implementation of application system with Core Java and spring framework .
- Created and injected springservices, springcontrollers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Extensively used Hibernate concepts such as Inheritance , lazy loading, dirty bit checking, optimistic locking, and transactions.
- Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Designed and Implemented REST web services using JAX-RS, Spring REST .
- Wrote AngularJS services to consume Restful web service to load data.
- Responsible for development/design effort for several modules using SOAP/Rest based web services, ldap, ehcache .
- Worked with Swing and RCP using Oracle ADF to develop a search application which is a migration project.
- Writing Scala classes to interact with the database.
- Built the responsive UI with Angular JS, Bootstarp-4 , Node.JS and SCSS. Developed the dashboard for displaying charts, graphs and other analytics-related widgets .
- Used Source Tree for Git (Subversion tool).
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernateto carry out various database specific operations and avoided redundant database access statements and thus achieved decoupling and flexibility.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Defined MultiAction, AbstractWizardForm and SimpleForm Controllers using Spring MVC framework providing very clean division between controllers, flexibility with the use of interfaces and providing thin web layer over business layer.
- Involved in tuning the front-end stack for performance (performance tuning) .
- Developed entire user interface using various Ext JS components like Form panels, Tab panels, View port and Editable grids .
- Utilized the modules for the flow control in asynchronous non-blocking of I/O with the help of Node.Js .
- Used JENKINS to build and deploy the code in Dev and SIT environments.
- Deployed the application Code to various Remediation engines using JENKINS.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Implemented SOA to develop Web services using Apache Axis.
- Developed Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Exposed the Web Services to the client applications by sharing the WSDL’s.
- Managed and maintained Oracle and NoSQL (MongoDB) databases in production domain.
- Database development required creation of new tables, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints,triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Experience in NoSQL (MongoDB) in using Hierarchy Modelling Techniques like Tree Aggregation, Adjacency Lists and materialized paths.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed HTML views with HTML5, CSS3/Sass, bootstrap, NodeJs and AngularJS.
- Implemented code according to coding standards and Created AngularJS Controller Which Isolate scopes perform operations.
- Extensively used Core Java such as Exceptions, and Collections
- Configured the Web sphere application server to connect with DB2, Oracle and SQL Server in the back end by creating JDBC data source and configured MQ Series with IBM RAD and WAS to create new connection factories and queues
- Extensively worked on TOAD for interacting with data base, developing the stored procedures and promoting SQL changes to QA and Production Environments.
- Used Apache Maven for project management and building the application.
- CVS was used for project management and version management .
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- J2EE deployment on WebLogic/JBOSS servers - QA & Staging
- Troubleshooting issues that may occur during the test cycle (Functional & load test) for the J2EE applications on Struts and Spring framework running on WebLogic/JBOSS servers.
- Developed services that are reusable and interoperable, based on SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS, JAXRPC Web services.
- Well versed with core Java concepts like Collections, Swing, Serialization and Servlets & JSP.
- Provided installation, configuration & maintenance of pre-prod and production Cloud environments including services such as Tomcat, Apache, Jetty, MySQL, and Jira.
- Developed POJO objects and used Hibernate as the Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool to access the persistent data from SQL Server.
- Hands-on writing Stored Procedures, functions, triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries. Experience in writing SQL, PL/SQL programming and SQL Loader.
- Worked on Hibernate object relational mapping according to database schema.
- Did load testing of SOAP Web Services using SOAP UIand Apache JMeter tools.
- Developed a GUI to help to read the logs generated by the scripts, the GUI was created using flask, D3, jQuery table sorter.
- GWT (Google Web Tool Kit) is used to build and develop the MAT Application .
- Knowledge of using Apache Camel through Fuse Mediation Router.
- Implemented Internationalization using Spring MVC Interceptors and spring core modules.
- Used Spring Validation framework to implement the server side validations and used Ext JS AJAX to get the data from the server asynchronously by using JSON objects.
- Effective use of data structures and algorithms to solve complex problems, reducing time complexity and memory usage.
- Delivered mobile app for book reading capability with HTML5 Sencha and online services with Flash/Flex.
- Technology leadership for the direction of the Cloud based application using Node.JS, PDFJS, and MS SQL Server integrating to a proprietary framework.
- Used JMS (Java Mailing Service) API to mail notifications upon the success or failure when the backend processes are completed and also to send mail notifications regarding any system related problems.
- Developed business components using core java concepts and classes like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Collections, Serialization and Java Threads (Concurrency/Multithreading) etc.
- Tuned and optimized databases and Apache webserver on AWS .
- Developed user interface using JSP with JavaBeans, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries, JS, CSS, JQuery, Node.js, HTML, SASS and Ajax to speed the application.
- Prepared and presented UNIX production and implementation schedules to the Project Manager and client.
- Wrote PL/SQL Queries, stored procedures, triggers and prepared statements.
- Responsible for developing the connection pooling for Filenet Server implementing spring framework concepts such as Transaction management and DAO support.
- National level complex problem-solving competition, using JAVA, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Built Web pages those are more user-interactive using jQuerypluginsfor Drag and Drop,jqValidator,AutoComplete, AJAX, JSON, Angular JS, and Node.JS.
- Implemented Screen Navigation using JQuery and Spring MVC.
- Developed Business components using Java Objects, Core Java, Multithreading, Servlets, and JSP.
- Involved in generating JAXB classes from schema files.
- Developed custom directives, Factories and Services in AngularJS.
- Developed cross browser compatibility code using CSS and jQuery.
- Built HTML5 and CSS system for controlling text display issues cross-platform and cross browser.
- Develop batch processes for financial reporting applications and modules using Perl and Korn shell scripts on Oracle database, with partitions and sub-partitions.
- Developed Test classes using JUnit and Easy Mock and test coverage using EMMA plug-in.
- Worked with Splunk to logging and analyzing defects status.
- Knowledge on Jenkins builds.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDK 1.5, UNIX, JBoss 3.0,Spring core,JMeter, Swing, Hibernate, Jetty, Core java, Perl, Spring MVC, Hibernate, SOAP/Rest Web services, GWT,Filenet, Ajax, XML,AWS jQuery, Ext JS, HTML, CSS, TC Server, SASS, JAX-B, SVN, Maven, Jenkins, Splunk, SFX, Ext JS, MAX, SEED. Oracle
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in the design and development phases of Agile Software Development.
- Analyzed current Mainframe system and designed new GUI screens.
- Developed the application using 3 Tier Architecture i.e. Presentation, Business and Data Integration layers in accordance with the customer/client standards.
- Played a vital role in Scala framework for web based applications
- Used Filenet for Content Management and for streamlining Business Processes.
- Created Responsive Layouts for multiple devices and platforms using foundation framework.
- Implemented printable chart report using HTML, CSS and jQuery.
- Worked on UNIX, LINUX to move the project into production environment.
- Created Managed Beans for handling JSF pages and include logic for processing of the data on the page.
- Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate to achieve object to database table persistency.
- Created simple user interface for application's configuration system using MVC design patterns and swing framework.
- Developed web GUI involving HTML, Java Script under MVC architecture.
- Creation of WebLogic domains and setup Admin & Managed servers for JAVA/J2EE applications on Non Production and Production environments.
- Involved in the configuration of Spring Framework and Hibernate mapping tool.
- Monitoring WebLogic/JBoss Server health and security.
- Creation of Connection Pools, Data Sources in WebLogic console.
- Implemented Hibernate for Database Transactions on DB2.
- Involved in configuring hibernate to access database and retrieve data from the database
- Written Web Services (JAX-WS) for external system via SOAP/HTTP call.
- Used Log4j framework to log/track application.
- Involved in developing SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions.
- Creating and updating existing build scripts using Ant for deployment Tested and implemented/deployed application on WAS 6.1 server.
- Used Rational Clear Case for Version Control.
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
- Mavenized the existing applications using Maven tool.
- Added the required jar files to the application as dependencies to the pom.XML file.
- Used JSF & Struts frameworks to interact with the front end.
- Utilized Swing/JFC framework to develop client side components.
- Developed J2EE components on Eclipse IDE.
- Analyzed and designed application using various object oriented programming features like encapsulation, Inheritance and polymorphism
- Created Multi Excel Comparator tool for client Suisse Bank using JAVA and effective use of data structures and algorithms, it has successfully saved 520$/ person for a month.
- Developed a new CR screen from the existing screen for the LTL loads (Low Truck Load) using JSF.
- Used spring framework configuration files to manage objects and to achieve dependency injection.
- Implemented cross cutting concerns like logging and monitoring mechanism using Spring AOP.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Made screen changes to the existing screen for the LTL (Low Truck Load) Accessories using Struts.
- Developed desktop interface using Java Swing for maintaining and tracking products.
- Used JAX-WS to access the external web services, get the xml response and convert it back to java objects.
- Developed the application using Eclipse IDE and worked under Agile Environment.
- Working with Web admin and the admin team to configure the application on development, training, test and stress environments (Web logic server).
- Build PL\SQL functions, stored procedures, views and configured Oracle Database 10g with JNDI data source with connection pooling enabled.
- Used Hibernate based persistence classes at data access tier.
- Adopted J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Session Facade and Singleton.
- Worked on Spring Core layer, Spring ORM, Spring AOP in developing the application components
- Modified web pages using JSP and Used Struts Validation Framework for form input validation.
- Created the WSDL and used Apache Axis 2.0 for publishing the WSDL.
- Creating PDF files for storing the data required for module.
- Used custom components using JSTL tags and Tag libraries implementing struts.
- Used Web Logic server for deploying the war files.
- Used Toad for the DB2 database changes.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSF, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, Swing/JFC, JSP, HTML, XML, Web Logic, iText, DB2, Eclipse IDE, SOAP, Maven, JSTL, TOAD, DB2, Web Logic Server, WSDL, JAX-WS, Apache Axis.
- Involved in gathering and analyzing system requirements.
- Played key role in the high-level design for the implementation of this application.
- Developed UI using java swings.
- Created tables, views, Types, triggers, complex join queries, stored procedures, and functions and modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features
- Involved in Designing the Database Schema and writing the complex SQL queries.
- Involved in Code reviews for other modules developed by peers.
- Designing and establishing the process and mapping the functional requirement to the workflow process.
- Accessed stored procedures and functions using JDBC Callable statements.
- Executed and coordinated the installation for the project.
Environment: Java, Jdk 1.3, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB), JDBC, Apache Tomcat, Web portal, oracle, HTML, DHTML, SQL and JUnit.