- Overall 8 years’ experience in Software analysis, design, development and production support in WEB development and Client - Server technologies.
- Experienced in all stages of a SDLC (Requirements analysis, Lifecycle planning, Designing, Coding, Integration, Documentation, Validation, Testing and Installation) including Agile/Scrum workflow.
- Agile Management and Software Development with Extreme Programming, Scrum, RAD and "Agile" RUP .
- Experience in J2EE Technology's (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JSTL, JSON, POJO, JMS, JSF My Faces, Rich Faces, Prime Faces, JPA, JAX-WS, JAX RS).
- Extensive adeptness in web application development using JDBC 2.0/3.0, Servlets 2.2/2.3/2.4, JSP 1.1/1.2/2.0, Java Beans, MVC, Struts, EJB 3.0, JSF 2.0, JMS, SOA, SOAP, Spring, Hibernate.
- In-depth knowledge in core java concepts such as OOPS, Collections, Threading, Generics, Exception Handling, Thread pools, Execution services, Concurrency Utilities, File IO and Serialization.
- Had good hands on various concepts of Core Java such as OOPS concepts, Design Patterns , Multi-Threading, Exceptions , and Collections.
- Experience in using frameworks like Struts, spring, JSF, Hibernate and build tools like ANT, MAVEN and log4J for logging.
- Experience in Spring Framework such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Resources, Spring JDBC .
- Experience with and solid understanding of Microservices.
- Implemented microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Microservices, and Enabled discovery using Netflix Eureka server.
- Goal Driven Developer with comprehensive understanding of various software development approaches such as Waterfall, Agile methodologies.
- Hand on experience with Restful web services, used JAX-RS to implement RESTful applications in Java
- Test Driven Programmer with thorough knowledge in Unit testing with JUnit 3.8/4.0, Defect Tracking with HP Quality Center, automated testing with Test Driven Development TDD in Extreme Programming model.
- Spearheaded Application Developer conversant with developing applications using various servers including Apache Tomcat 7.0, IBM Web Sphere 8.1, BEA WebLogic 11g, Oracle OC4J and Red Hat JBoss 6.0.
- Multitalented Coder with extensive programming capability in using various IDE's which includes Eclipse 3.2, 3.3, 3.5, My Eclipse 6.0, IBM Rational Application Developer 6.0, 7.0 and Net Beans IDE.
- Task Specific Performer with considerable exposure in using Ant, Maven, Log4j, Rational Unified Process RUP and LDAP.
- Experience in application development using JSP, Servlets, JSTL, EJB transaction implementation (CMP, BMP, and Message-Driven Beans), JMS, Swing, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, JNDI, Multi-Threading.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Technically Savvy with far-reaching talents using multiple RDBMS products like IBM DB2, Oracle 9i/10g, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Worked on data exchange from website using XML, Python and Web Services.
- Experience with AWS (EC2, IAM, EBS, S3, RDS, SES, ELB, Cloud Formation, Elastic Cache, Cloud Watch, Lambda, SNS, Dynamo DB ).
- Determined Software Professional with widespread utilization of Java Message Oriented Middleware MOM API from various providers, which includes Java Messaging Service brokers Apache Active MQ, IBM MQ Series/WebSphere MQ.
- Experience with application servers like WebLogic, JBOSS and IBM WebSphere and Web Server like Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in implementing Service Oriented Architecture SOA using Web Services SOAP, WSDL, Restful, and UDDI and java XML parsers such as JAXB, SAX and DOM.
- Mission Focused Aspirant with sweeping proficiency in using version controls such as CVS, SVN and Rational Clear Case.
- Ingenious Achiever with enduring precision in multi-tier J2EE Web Application design using IBM Rational Rose, MS Visio and UML.
- Expertise in using NoSQL databases like Mongo DB, Apache Cassandra 2.0.12 as a distributed database management system and writing queries to it using CQL 3.0 .
- Experience using JIRA and Bugzilla5.0.x /4.4.x as issue and bug tracking tools
- Quick-witted Competent with skillful ability in using Spring MVC, Security and Dependency Injection/Inversion of Control and Object Relational Persistence frameworks like Hibernate with mapping of persistent classes and usage of Hibernate Query Language.
- Subversion SVN, CVS, IBM Clear Case and Git as versioning software tools.
- Hands on experience on Reporting tools like Qlikview, Jasper .
- Experience writing JUnit using tools like JMeter and TDD for application integration testing and unit testing.
- Developed the JSON structure for the data transfer in between the Goggle Web Toolkit (UI) and business tier.
- Multi-cultured Team Player with complete flexibility to work independently as well as in a team and have quick grasping capabilities to work with the newly emerging technologies.
- Motivated highflier with excellent verbal/written communication skills, admirable presentation capabilities, efficient requirement gathering ability and effectively convey them to other members in the team
Languages: Core Java, Java/J2EE, C, C++, PL/SQL, SQL
Design Patterns: Core J2EE patterns MVC, Value Object, Session Facade, Composite Entity, Service Locator, Data Access Object and Singleton
Development Approach\ Processes: Waterfall, Agile (Scrum, TDD), SDLC and Rational Unified Process RUP
Databases: IBM DB2 V8, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server, MySQL.
Defect Tracking Tools\Testing Frameworks: HP Quality Center, JUNIT, JMOCKIT, Cucumber, Selenium
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 7.0, IBM Web Sphere 8.0, BEA Web Logic 10.3/11x and Red Hat JBoss 4.2.2
IDE\ Logging Tool: Eclipse 4.2, 4.3, My Eclipse 8.1, IntelliJ, IBM Rational Application Developer 6.0, Log4J, Net Beans IDE.
NoSQL Database: Hadoop, Map Reduce, Mule ESB, HDFS, Zookeeper, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, HBase, Mongo DB, Cassandra
Message Oriented Middleware: Apache Active MQ, IBM MQ Series/Web Sphere MQ, Service Oriented Architecture.
Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB)
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, TELNET, FTP and LDAP
Frameworks\ Web Service Frameworks\ Service Protocols: Struts 2.0, spring 4.0, JSF, Angular JS, Backbone JS, React.JS, Hibernate 4, Apache Axis, Node JS, Apache Camel, SOAP, JMS, REST, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAXB, WSDL and UDDI.
Design Technologies: OOAD, IBM Rational Rose, MS Visio and UML.
Version Controls\ Build Tools: CVS, SVN, Rational Clear Case 7.0.1, T.F.S. (Team Foundation Server), VSS, Jenkins, Docker, Ant and Maven.
Testing Tools: JUnit3.8/4.0 and Test Driven Development TDD.
Operating Systems: All Versions of Microsoft Windows, UNIX and LINUX
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
- Designed and implemented application using Spring, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring MVC, Spring Transactions, Hibernate 3.0, SQL, Apache Tomcat.
- Involved in High Level and Low - level analysis and design.
- Involved in the Agile/Scrum based development phases.
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Implementation of Business User Requirements.
- Development of the service layer using Java/J2EE.
- Development using Spring Framework (MVC, Dependency Injection, Auto wiring, CachingDatabase Connectivity, REST API, Asynchronous calls, Thread Executor framework) which communicates with various service layers and configuring the Spring xml files.
- Used REST Web Services to exchange information.
- Developed Spring AOP programming to configure logging for the application.
- Implemented ORM in the persistence layer using Hibernate framework in conjunction with Spring AOP functionality.
- Worked on server side of the application using Hibernate framework.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring IOC architecture and Hibernate.
- Used JMS for vendor communication.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report to MQ Server using MQ Series.
- Performed unit testing on various project modules using JUnit framework.
- Wrote JUnit tests to validate the functionality of the input/output adaptors, matching collections.
- Implemented Java and J2EE Design Patterns like Fa ade, Abstract Factory, Singleton, FactoryData Access Object (DAO), Service Locator, and Chain of Responsibility.
- Used Maven to build WAR and EAR files to deploy on Application Servers.
- Worked on bug fixing and enhancements on change request.
- Used Log4j in Spring AOP framework for logging and debugging purpose.
- Resolved defects and worked with QA team for testing
- Used GIT as a Version Control Tool.
Sr. Java Fullstack Developer
Confidential, Tampa, Florida
- Application is developed by using Service Oriented Architecture with Spring MVC and Angular JS is used to structure UI.
- Developed dynamic web pages using Angular JS, it is migrated from previous application which uses Backbone.js.
- Used the enhanced features Angular Routers and Angular Components.
- Interactive webpage are built using jQuery, jqValidator, AutoComplete, AJAX, JSON, Angular JS.
- Reusable and interoperable RESTful services are developed based on Spring RESTful Services with Jersey framework.
- Business components are developed using core Java features like Serialization Collections, Java
- Threads (Concurrency/Multithreading).
- Provided configuration and maintenance of cloud production environments with Apache Tomcat MySQL and JIRA.
- Data is accessed from MySQL server with Hibernate as ORM (Object Relational Mapping) tool.
- By utilizing Hibernate Session Manager functionality multiple data sources are configured in rder to provide independent database connectivity.
- SOAP UI, Apache JMeter tools are helped for load testing of SOAP Web Services Developed a GUI in order to read the logs generated by the scripts, created using D3.JS, jQuery table sorter.
- Design, Development and implementing UI features with Backbone JS, and routing is performed with Backbone Router.
- Server side validations are implemented with Spring Validation, with jQuery calls data is acquired with the help of JSON objects from the server asynchronously.
- JMS (Java Mailing Service) API will show mail notifications if the backend processes confronts with any issue and also it will take care of system related issues.
- External stream data is stored in Apache Cassandra for real time analytics dashboard with
- Google Charts API with Angular JS components.
- For financial applications developed Spring batch processes with modules like Perl and Korn shell scripts with Oracle db, with sub partitions and partitions.
- For running the batch jobs Quartz jobs is implemented based on the cron triggers configured in the Spring files.
- With JBoss BRMS (Business Rule Management System) implemented validation rules, a version of Drools.
- With JUnit and Easy Mock developed test classes and test coverage with EMMA plug - in.
- Services are deployed using Docker container in AWS and used its platform to upload data into S3 buckets, EC2 instances.
- Build a CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins automation and GitHub repositories using web hooks plugin.
Environment: Java/J2EE, UNIX, JBoss 3.0, Spring core, JMeter, Cassandra, Hibernate, Jetty, Core java, Perl, Spring MVC, Hibernate, SOAP/RESTful Web services, FileNet, Ajax, XML, AWS, jQuery, Jersey, AngularJS 1.x, HTML, CSS, SaaS, Google Charts API, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Drools(BRE), AWS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Designed and coded application components in an agile environment using a Test-Driven Development (TDD) approach .
- Developed the Business layer using spring modules; Core, AOP, ORM, Cloud and MVC.
- Built and managed all project modules using Apache Maven.
- Developed UI using the HTML5, CSS3, Angular 1.6 and React JS with Node js and Express Js backend.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool and defined the mapping and relationship of each table in Amazon RDS and Dynamo DB.
- Worked in implementing the Node JS micro services
- Developed tools using Python, XML to automate some of the menial tasks.
- Deployed services to Amazon Web Services for development and end-to-end testing.
- Developed test cases using JUnit/ Mockito and Mock MVC test framework.
- Developed RESTful microservices based application.
- The back-end is being written in Java using Spring Boot for scalability.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Involved in the integration of spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IoC).
- Developed code for obtaining bean references in Spring 3 IoC framework.
- Implemented Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate 4.
- Thorough knowledge of microservices architecture and experience in implementing several design patterns
- Worked with core java technologies like Multi-Threading and Synchronization.
- Assisted Oracle DB development team in developing stored procedures and designing the database.
- Worked on analyzing Hadoop cluster and different big data analytic tools including Pig, Hive and Sqoop.
- Implemented a RESTful Web Services to save and retrieve geolocations using a remote server in Java using Spring Cloud, MVC, and Mongo DB.
- Used Apache Tomcat 7 as the server to host the application.
- Worked on automation test scripts using Selenium Web Driver and Java.
- Created User defined types to store specialized data structures in Cassandra
- Application was built using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Façade, Singleton, Data Access Object, and Data Transfer Object.
- Involved in UI testing using Cucumber and Selenium .
- Played a key role in the design and development of the different modules of the project.
- Deployed application on Websphere Application Server.
- Designed and implemented Restful Web service using Spring REST to integrate with various connectors like Fortumo, Vodafone, and FCC etc.
- Used Git for source control system and Jenkins used for continuous integration.
Environment: Java, J2EE, spring 3.2, Gradle, Hibernate 3.0, Maven, Tortoise SVN, JSP, Angular JS, Node JS, Spring MVC, Bamboo, Mongo DB, Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB), Spring REST, Spring Cloud, Log4J, Oracle, Cassandra, JUnit, Mockito, Mock MVC, Git, RUP, Jenkins.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Implemented RUP development process on Software Development Life Cycle and done with effort estimations using Function point's 3p estimations.
- Used spring framework to inject services, entity services, transaction management, and concerns by factory class corresponding to the use case operation executing.
- Developed JSP, Ajax, jQuery for front-end design and page flows.
- Designed and developed the agent portal using framework AngularJS along with HTML5, CSS3, and typescripts.
- Involved in using spring concepts DI/IOC, AOP, Batch implementation and Spring MVC.
- Developed Application front end using Spring Framework.
- Used spring JDBC Template to do CRUD operations with Database.
- Created WSDLs as per wire frames, UI pages generated client jars using JAX-WS.
- Used Jersey implementation for Restful web services.
- Work closely with the UI team and provide Restful API's which deliver data in JSON format needed by the User Interface.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular JS.
- Implemented REST web services for communication between web service client and service provider.
- Worked on implementation of Restful Web services for transmission of data.
- Defined rules using JRules that are defined for resources to show details on UI pages.
- Followed up with Business Analysts to create conditions business functions using JRules UI.
- Involved in writing extensive Unit tests and integration tests using JUNIT to thoroughly test the code and maintain high coverage area.
- Analysis and Design of various modules using SOA and J2EE stack.
- Provided support for user acceptance testing & performance testing.
- Involved in Websphere server configurations, Data Sources, Connection Pooling, MQ Series Queues set up for messaging and deploying the apps on different servers in different environments like QA/IST/Production.
- Involved in creating JUNIT test cases and ran the TEST SUITE using EMMA tool.
- Implemented client-side validation in registration forms, login and logout forms using java Script.
- Extensively used JQUERY, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web application like message posting
- Coded Tested and debugged Java code and Servlets using Eclipse.
- Used ActiveMQ messaging to set up communication between applications in ESB. And flows are created for JAX-WS and JAX-RS web services.
- Deployed Elastic Search cluster to serve non-front-end traffic, reducing the load on customer facing search infrastructure by millions of requests day.
- Development, testing Servlets and JSPs in the typical MVC Architecture.
- Configured and deployed web application in JBoss server using Maven.
- Implemented Test driven development (TDD) using JUnit and Mockito.
- Involved in configuration and deployment of application on JBoss App Server.
- Use GitHub for code branching and merging when implementing new features.
- Worked on the SOA, RESTful, and consumed third party web services.
- Implemented Declarative transaction management using Spring AOP.
- Extensively used Maven to build the application.
- Used Log4j for logging and debugging.
- Gathered business requirements and improved agile methodology for fast process.
- Constructed presentation layer implementing using JSP, Struts, HTML and DHTML.
- Developed Action Forms and Action classes.
- Developed user interface using JSP Tag libraries (JSTL), Struts to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Involved in working with J2EE Design patterns (Singleton, Factory, DAO, and Business Delegate) and Model View Controller Architecture.
- Used collection and multi-threading concept for more reliable application with JDBC for access of data from database.
- Developed Service Layer using POJOs. Involved in the JDBC queries as part of implementation.
- Utilized the concept of Lazy initialization and Eager fetch based on the requirements and increase the performance within the session of objects.
- Used Restful web service with annotation for making response of incoming request and handled with post, put, and get method with different media types.
- Developed with Spring MVC so design pattern possible with prototype and session or single-ton pattern and managed Dispatcher Servlet controller for Model View response.
- Worked with Session and Entity Beans with Stateless, Stateful environment.
- EJB stateless session beans are used with Design patterns for flexibility and re-usability.
- Used MVC Architecture of spring for dependency injection, AOP, easy unit testing.