- Over 7 + years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as a Software Developer with expertise in Object - Oriented Design, Development, Testing and Support of Enterprise Level Intranet/Internet Applications.
- Extensively involved in developing n-tier enterprise applications using technologies such as Core Java, JDBC, JTA, JNDI, JSP, Servlet, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services- REST, Spring MVC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS SOAP, RMI, JMS, PL/SQL and SQL on Windows, UNIX, AIX, Linux, Solaris OS.
- Experience leveraging popular Open source frameworks like Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring DAO and Hibernate.
- Proficient in implementing various J2EE design patterns like MVC, Service Locator, Session Façade, Data Access Object (DAO), Factory, Singleton, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Front Controller, View Helper and Business Delegate.
- Extensive UI development experience using Web Technologies/Frameworks/Languages/Tools like HTML 4/5, CSS3, Java Script, Bootstrap, JQuery, AngularJS, JSON, DHTML, XHTML, AJAX.
- Well versed in XML, XSD, JAXB, JIBX, DOM, and SAX.
- Experience in PL/SQL (RDBMS-Oracle/MySQL). Well versed in Complex Query/SPs/trigger.
- Experience in working with 3rd party APIs like Google Maps, Trip IT.
- Experience in programming, deploying, configuring, fine-tuning and administering middle-tier popular J2EE Application Servers like IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web Logic and open source JBoss App Server, Apache Tomcat and Apache HTTP Server.
- Expertise in developing Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML modeling tools like Rational Rose and Visio.
- Experience in Automation of Test cases using open source tool Selenium and Selenium RC.
- Worked effectively in independent and in cross-functional team environments. Ability to learn and in corporate new technologies.
Programming Languages: Java/JDK 5/6/7, ColdFusion, C, C++, PERL, UNIX Shell Scripts.
Java/J2EE: JSP, Servlet, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services- REST, Spring MVC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, SOAP, RMI, JMS
Application Servers: Apache, Tomcat, IBM Web sphere, JBoss
IDE: Eclipse IDE, IntelliJ, IBM RAD/RSA
RDMS: Oracle, IBM DB2, MS SQL Server, My SQL, SQL, Stored Procedure, PL/SQL, RDBMS, Triggers, Views.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, AIX, Linux, Solaris OS
Version Controls: PVCS, Source safe, sub version
Testing Tools: Selenium, Selenium RC, QTP
Confidential, Albany, NY
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Enhancement as per the requirement.
- Developed RESTful services using SPRING MVC to return JSON to the UI components.
- Implemented Spring core, Spring MVC, Spring Security for authentication, Spring JDBC and Spring AOP to handle cross cutting concerns.
- Integrate front-end application with back end services through RESTful services.
- Used AngularJS directives, controllers, data binding, services, filters, Dependency injection, Routes and $http to develop UI.
- Developed procedures for PL/SQL to store and retrieve AHRQ form data.
- Implemented MAVEN to handle project dependencies. Integrated Jenkins and maven for deployment.
- Maintained high level of unit test coverage through test-driven development (TDD).
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Developed Architecture/High Level/Low Level Design Documents using OOAD, UML, Design Patterns, SOA, Enterprise Architect, and Visio.
- Designed and developed Restful web services to return JSON response using Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Used HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap JS, AJAX, JSON for better and faster interactive front-end development.
- Used JQuery for DOM manipulation, AJAX calls and implemented JQGrids.
- Designing the application using J2EE best practices, Java and J2EE design patterns.
- Written stored procedure (PL/SQL) for data store and fetch from oracle db.
- Participated in performance management and tuning for stored procedures, tables and database servers.
- Developed BPF scheduled tasks which run PL/SQL packages and shell scripts to import and massage data from various LOB’s into LRI.
- Coordinated the offshore operations related to batch job monitoring.
- Written junit test cases and updated them as project progressed.
- Involved in code reviews, design reviews and suggested any modification required.
- Configure Tivoli tool to monitor and raise logs, CTRLM to schedule adhoc jobs, write custom shell scripts for maintaining environments.
- Used reports generated from AppDynamics to analyze and fix production performance.
- Involved in complete life cycle of the Application using Agile/SCRUM SDLC process.
- Build and deploy applications using Maven and Run Deck on Unix servers.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Participated in the designing and development of software using agile development practices.
- Exposed services as RESTful APIs using JAX-RS for developing the rest services.
- Developed Web Services clients using AXIS 2 framework.
- Used ExtJS in developig Rich UI web application.
- Developed Data layer using JDBC, DAO patterns, ORM and Hibernate.
- Worked on hibernate object mapping and used relationships like one to many and many to many mapping.
- Deployed web and enterprise applications on Jboss application server
- Worked on SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Inner vs. left join, Indexes/performance, Batched SQL on Oracle
- Used Apache POI to interact with Excel.
- Used Log4j, Apache commons email to configure Alarms for the project in UAT, pre production and production env to moniter the application.
- Used JUnit test cases to test model and business logic layer.
Environment: JDK 1.6/1.7, UML, SDLC, Agile/SCRUM, Design Patterns, Java, J2EE, HTML, ExtJS, AJAX, Spring, Hibernate, JSON, REST Web Services(JAX-RS), XML, JUnit, Log4J, SQL, PL/SQL,Oracle 11g, Jboss, Eclipse 3.1, Maven,Jenkins, SVN, UNIX, UNIX Commands, Shell Scripts.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved in all phases of SDLC from gathering requirements to releasing and supporting the suite of applications.
- Exposed SOAP services using JAX-WS.
- Used hibernate framework for application to support both MS SQL and MySQL as back end.
- Implemented Google Maps API to calculate distance between 2 destinations. Implemented Trip IT API to import trips into the system.
- Implemented Solr search for some of our modules to improve the search performance.
- Word processing and Pdf document manipulations (attach multiple pdfs, docs, xls etc) on the fly and scheduled delivery using iText and Quartz Apis.
- Configured JMS Queues and have written JMS clients for message oriented services.
- Wrote unit test cases in JUnit to test the business-logic of the applications.
- Created functional test cases using selenium IDE.
- Worked on service pack releases and testing. Worked on configuring and implementing ProcureIT for various clients to satisfy the requirements.
- Deployed applications on UNIX servers.
Environment: JDK, SDLC, Design Patterns, Java, J2EE, HTML, Spring, Hibernate, JSON, SOAP Web Services(JAX-WS), WSDL, JUnit, Log4J, Quartz, MS SQL, MySQL, Tomcat, Eclipse 3.1, Maven, SVN, PVCS,UNIX, UNIX Commands, Shell Scripts.