- 6 +years of experience in developing web based, internet/intranet, client/server, distributed architecture and component oriented architecture applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Proficient with different Software development methodologies including Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM) and Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- Extensive experience in J2EE platform including, developing both front end & back end applications using Java, Servlets, JSP, EJB, AJAX, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JAXB, JMS, JDBC, Web Services.
- Worked extensively on various flavors of UNIX operating system like Linux.
- Application development experience using multithreading, Serialization, Externalization, Collection, Generics.
- Proficiency in developing MVC patterns based web applications using Struts by creating forms using Strutstiles and validates using Struts validation framework.
- Proficiency in using Hibernates features such as HQL (Hibernate Query Language) and Criteria queries for effectively use of the relational Databases and also prefer Second level cache (EH - Cache) to optimize performance.
- Proficiency in developing MVC2 based applications by using various integration of open source framework like Struts, Spring and Object Relational Mapping Technologies like Hibernate.
- Hands on experience in design, implementation and maintenance of system architectures using application servers like WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat and JBOSS.
- Experienced with XML related technologies such as XSL, XSLT, DOM, and SAX.
- Experience in SOAP and REST for developing Web Services.
- Really strong working knowledge of front end technologies including Java script framework and Angular.js
- Experience in deploying applications in various Application servers like Apache Tomcat, and Web Sphere.
- Experience with Oracle, Microsoft SQL, My SQL, Microsoft Access in writing PL/SQL, stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Experience in developing UML by using Rational Rose to design the Object Model Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Component Diagrams
- Extensively used ANT tool in building common components, automation scripts, and code instrumentation scripts.
- Involved in projects involving C, C++
Java/J2EE: Java, JSP/J2EE, RMI, Java Beans, JDBC, Spring, Java jca, Servlets, JMS, JNDI, SSL
Frameworks: Jakarta Struts 1.3.8, Struts 2, Hibernate 3.0, Spring 2.x, EJB, JSF, Angular js, Camel
Application Server: Web sphere … WebLogic 9.2, JBoss 2.x/3.x, Tomcat6.0/7.0
Languages: C, C++, SQL, and PL/SQL, UML
Operating Systems: Sun Solaris, Red Hat Linux, AX, HP-Unix 9.x, Windows XP/Vista/7, MAC OS
Software package: MS Office, MS project, MS Visio, Rational Suite
Database: DB2, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, PL/SQL 2.3.4, SQL Server … MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS Access
Development Tools: Eclipse 5.x/6.x, Maven, ANT, SVN Version Control, CVS Version, HP Quality Center, BM RAD 7
Web Services: soap UI, WSDL, RESTful
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Involved in Team planning and grooming sessions and Retro session in fully Agile environment.
- Developing the application services as per the requirements.
- Developed SOAP based web services to create a layer between client and backend services.
- Deployed Code to QA Environment on Tomcat Servers.
- Developed XML schema files for soap based services.
- Developed POJO's to be used for Web Services.
- Involved in design and development of server side layer using XML, XSD, SOAP, JAXB, JDBC, JMS, JDK,JNDI and DAO patterns using Eclipse IDE
- Developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other application internally
- Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs such as JDO (Java Data Objects) and Hibernate
- Implementation of Spring Restful web services which produces JSON
- Extensively involved in identifying root cause for the application bugs
- Involved in Tech Debt for cleaning existing code.
- Involved in Soap Testing, and Co - ordinated with QA resources to provide feedback for QA testing.
- J unit testing at 80% code coverage for higher efficiency.
- Developed various modules using Fusion Framework.
- Tracked Logs using Super Putty, for finding production issues and IST issues
- Involved in Dev Testing before the code goes into IST or Prod.
- Written SQL Queries to interact with Oracle database.
- Documented various server deployment procedures and xml schema mapping to the back end into Team Wiki.
- Attended JAD session to get a better understanding of the requirements from client.
- Developed IST, QA, and PROD properties file to activate timeout specifications.
- Added Perf matrixes to accommodate time taken by a process for enhancement purpose.
- Developed Trans fail services which capture data when a service is down.
- Used SVN Repo for code access and committing code.
Environment: J2EE, Fusion Framework, Java script, Tomcat, SOAP, SuperPutty, SVN, Tomcat6.0, Eclipse Mars, MySQL, JDBC, XML, XSD, SDLC.
- Developed and designed the applications using MVC framework using Struts framework for easy maintainability.
- Involved in the analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of benefit shift Project.
- Developed the Action Classes, Action Form Classes, created JSPs using Struts tag libraries and configured in Struts - config.xml, Web.xml files.
- Design UI screens using JSP, CSS, Struts Framework, AJAX, Java Script and HTML.
- Developed and implemented POJOs using Hibernate, DB2 and RAD 8.5.
- Used SOAP UI 4.5.1 to test the request and response of the application.
- Worked on developing the web services classes, WSDL using Apache Axis. Developed Web Services toretrieve data from legacy systems.
- Developed web services components using XML, SOAP and Axis.
- Involved in writing DAO's, Services and also involved in integrating the applications.
- Used Multi-threading concepts in various applications.
- Used DAO, DTO, Singleton, Composite view design patterns in the App development.
- Involved in Deploying and Configuring applications in Web Sphere8.0 to deploy the applications in various regions.
- Used Maven scripts to bundle and deploy, and Log4J components for logging applications.
- Used SCM as a Version control system to check in & Check-out the code.
- Developed various test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Creation of database objects like tables, views, stored procedures, materialized views and packages using oracle tools like PL/SQL developer.
- Used putty for logging into UNIX to perform bootstrap and checking server logs.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Struts framework for MVC design Pattern, Action class, Action Servlets, Form Bean.
- Used Eclipse IDE for writing code and BEA Web Logic as application server.
- Implemented simulated top - down SOAP based Web Service to test the business logic for the rating calculation.
- Used JDBC, MQ Series and Web Services, and Hibernate framework to access the data from back-end MSSQL database server.
- Worked on Struts, Tiles, Ajax, for developing the application.
- Implemented persistence layer using HIBERNATE. Hibernate Transaction Manager is used to maintain the transaction persistence.
- Used Stored Procedures to crunch data and creating view for fetching data from multiple tables on MS SQL Server.
- Used Java Persistence API (JPA) for managing relational data mapping.
- Spring framework to implement bean to declare a service and accessed those using Application context.
- JMS for sending and receiving Message through application server.
- Involved in developing the applications using SPRING Framework for Dependency Injection (Inversion of Control), Implemented the business logic using EJB (session and entity beans)
- Used XML SAX to parse the simulated xml file which has simulated test data.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Used Log4J logging framework to write Log messages with various levels.
- Developed Automated Test Application which validates various XML document using Junit and XSLT.
- Used JRockit JDK to develop and run the underwriting workbench application.
- Used GWT and WAS migration.
- Followed Agile Methodology during the development process.
- Work with DNS to map the website to its ip address.
- Extensively used GWT for developing AJAX applications.
- Used MAVEN to validate, compile and deploy the files.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Actively participated in requirements gathering, analysis, design, and testing phases.
- Designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase using Rational Rose.
- Developed the application based on MVC Architecture, integrating JSP with Hibernate and struts frameworks.
- Designed User Interface using Java Server Pages (JSP), Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), and XML.
- Developed the Enterprise Java Beans (Stateless Session beans) to handle different transactions such as bill payments to the service providers.
- Worked on STRUTS, Tiles, AJAX, for developing the application
- Developed deployment descriptors for the EJB to deploy on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS for sending and receiving messages while Creating web services.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using Apache Axis, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Extensively worked on MQ Series using point - point, publisher/subscriber messaging Domains for implementing Exchange of information through Messages.
- Developed XML documents and generated XSL files for Payment Transaction and Reserve Transaction systems.
- Implemented various J2EE Design patterns like Singleton, Service Locator, Business Delegate, DAO, Transfer Object, and SOA.
- Used Subversion to implement version control System.
- Build ANT Script for the application and used Log4J for debugging.
- Used J Unit Framework for the unit testing of all the java classes.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Critical role in the Production support and Customization of application with requirement gathering, analysis, trouble shooting, administrating, production deployment and Development through Agile principles.
- Developed the user interfaces using Web 2.0, AJAX, JSP, Struts, HTML, CSS, Java Script, and DHTML.
- Generalized to plink mapping template for the application so that top link related code could be separated from the actual DAO implementation.
- Worked on MVC framework preferably Web Work and STRUTS 2.0 with spring dependency injection for application customization and upgrade.
- Used multiple Action Controllers to control the page flow, Interceptors for client validations
- Used Spring ORM package as an integration layer for ORM mapping API's, including Hibernate.
- Design application using new themes and custom templates and user interface by using JSP, HTML, XML,XSLT, CSS and Java Script. as per Verizon business new theme requirement.
- Used AJAX to get faster response to the user without refreshing the whole page, to develop and customizethe dynamic web pages.
- Developed APIs using PL/SQL to interact with the oracle database.
- A generalized component according spring framework to retrieve appropriate service for the required functionality.
- Developed XML Schema, DOM, XSLT code for XML documents, used for data transfer between front - endand middleware layers.
- Used XML Processing (JAXP) enables applications to parse, transform, validate and query XML documents.
- Generated Web services implementation classes using weblogicclientgen to connect to VzWireless and CMC to utilize their services and used SOAP UI tool to monitor the same.
- Used WS-Security concepts for implementing secured web services to restrict only for prescribed users to secure customer information.
- Implemented the integration of STRUTS and SPRING IOC and injected spring beans to struts action classes.
- Developed Email Templates and Email Notification functionality using HTML, DHTML and XHTML as perbusiness requirement.
- Used Servlets, Struts, JSP and Java Beans for developing the Performance module using Legacy Code.
- Involved in EMI (Repayments), Cheque Bounce, Deposits module in all activities.
- Involved in coding for JSP pages, Form Beans and Action Classes in Struts.
- Created Custom Tag Libraries to support the Struts framework.
- Involved in Writing Validations.
- Involved in Database Connectivity through JDBC.
- Involved in Writing DAO's.
- Developed JUnitTest cases and performed application testing for QC team.
- Participated in weekly project meetings, updates and Provided Estimates for the assigned Task
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, STRUTS, JSP, JDBC, ANT, XML, IBM Web Sphere, WSAD, JUNIT, DB2, Rational