- 8+ years of experience in designing, developing and implementing Multi - tier, Client/Server, and Enterprise and Web applications using Java/J2EE.
- Strong experience in software engineering and development including software analysis, design, development, deployment, testing, and support.
- Experience in designing and developing applications with an eye towards simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use.
- Extensive experience in working with MVC Architecture, Struts, Hibernate and Spring Framework and integration frameworks like Apache camel.
- Experience working with Agile Methodology and TDD development.
- Experience working with Core Java and Java Multi-Threading application.
- Developed Applications using J2EE Design patterns such as Model View Controller (MVC), Singleton, SessionFaçade, Business Delegate and Service Locator.
- Experience working on Production support for Java J2EE applications.
- Experience in working with Web Servers like Apache Tomcat and Application Servers like IBM Web Sphere and JBOSS.
- Extensive hands-on experience in object-oriented analysis, design, modeling and programming tools in conjunction with Unified Modeling Language (UML) using IBM Rational Rose.
- Proficient in persistence framework like Hibernate, ORM, JPA.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit, integration and deployment of applications done using tools Ant and Maven & debugging through log4j.
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL programming, stored procedures, triggers with Oracle, MySQL and DB2 databases.
- Experience in using CVS and VSS for version control and JUnit testing.
- Excellent skills in creating and accessing various databases using SQL Queries, PL/SQL on various databases like Oracle, MySQL.
- Highly result oriented and pro-active, proven abilities to learn new technologies quickly and implementing them successfully in production.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, UNIX, Linux, Mac OS 10.6
Programming languages: Java5, AWT, Spring, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, C#, VB and COBOL, HTML, CSS
J2EE APIs: Servlets, JSP, EJB2.0/3.0, JPA, JNDI, JMS, EXT JS, JDBC, XML, CORBA, RMI, SOA, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, ANT MAVEN, XML, XML Schema
J2EE Servers: JBOSS, IBM Web sphere, Oracle BEA WebLogic
Java IDE: RAD, Eclipse, WebLogic Workshop
Databases: Oracle 11i/10g/9i, MySQL, SQL Server 2000/2005
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat Server 5.x/6.0/7.0
Application Servers: Weblogic Server 8.1/9.1/10.0 , JBoss AS 4.2, IBM WebSphere 6.1/7.0, ANT, Camel
Framework: MVC/MVC2, Struts, JSF, Spring MVC, Prime Faces, Log4J
ORM Tools: Hibernate 3.0, DAO
Version Control System: CVS, Rational clear case, SVN
Others: Design patterns, Agile, Scrum, Maven, WSDL, Waterfall, RAD
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in requirements gathering & designing of new functionalities & enhancements based on business requirements & reported production issues.
- Part of Production Support Team, involved in resolving time critical failures, outages and production issues.
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed TDD, Scrum.
- Involved in requirements gathering & completing design for addition of new functionalities & enhancements.
- Involved in code review to remove redundant and unsecure code blocks from legacy application.
- Involved in building MVC structure using Struts framework.
- Utilized Eclipse IDE for Java and Android Apps.
- Involved in designing and implementing database tables by using PL/SQL Developer.
- Modified all the SQL queries to protect against SQL injections and better connection management.
- Involved in writing data extract feeds using Java, JDBC, XML Digester.
- Involved in maintenance and improvement of application throughput for better load management.
- Implemented Test Cases using JUnit.
- Used Tomcat application server to test the changes locally.
- Modified class instance management to improve overall performance of the fulcrum application.
- Worked with On-boarded partner application team and provide support for initial on-boarding and integration.
- Involved in installation, configuration, tuning, backup, recovery and upgrade of IBM WebSphere Application Server V6.x/7.x/8.x Network Deployment, IBM WebSphere MQ V6.x/7.x on AIX, Solaris and Linux.
- Implemented consumption of web services provided by external sources (MPS & CSI).
- Worked with support team to provide speedy resolution to High Severity Defects.
- Developed XSDs and soap requests and tested the requests through Soap UI.
- Used JSF framework in developing user interfaces using JSF UI Components, Validator, Events and Listener.
- Customized SOAP UI test cases to facilitate regression testing and load testing.
- Involved in resolving time critical failures, outages and production issues.
Environment: Java, JAXB, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, JNDI, SQL, XML, Oracle, Shell Scripts, Hibernate, Spring, Subversion, Fiddler, Eclipse, SOAPUI, PL/SQL, JUnit, Web Services, Apache Tomcat.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Involved in life cycle, User Interaction, Requirement gathering, Design, Development, Testing, and Implementation, Prepare Business Requirement Document.
- Making frontend changes, using ExtJS, to the existing application both to resolve the issues reported by CS users and to make enhancements.
- Implemented JSF framework to simplify the development of various UI components
- Developed business modules using Hibernate & Spring frame work technologies.
- Developed several REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks such as remote thermostat and demand-response management.
- Created Maven archetypes for generating fully functional REST web services supporting both XML and JSON message transformation.
- Used Log4J to capture the logs that include critical business related information.
- Configured application using Spring, Hibernate, Actions Classes, Java Server Pages.
- Involved in doing various testing as per the specifications and test cases including Unit and Integration testing using Junit.
- Efficiently managed the tasks and working and delivering features in a fast paced scrum environment and provide critical reports to end users on time.
- Deployed the application on Sun App server.
- Installed and configured Apache HTTP Server, IHS and WebSphere Application Server and also configuration of Virtual Hosts for Apache HTTP Server, and Tomcat Application Server.
- Involved in Architectural Component Development using PL/SQL.
- Developed Form Beans, action classes to write the routing logic and to call different services.
- Developed and executed the business validation logic in form beans.
- Developed the JSP’s using the struts framework tag libraries.
Environment: J2EE, JDBC, JSP, Eclipse, HTML, XML, Java Script, Hibernate 3, Oracle 10g, Unix, JUnit, Ajax, Rational Rose, UML, Jquery, Spring, CSS, REST, Maven.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Involved in studying the function requirements and preparing the application requirements.
- Extensively worked on building applications and integrating them.
- Extensively worked on Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, RMI, JDBC and Common Utilities E-Mail Service Framework.
- Configured web services in WebSphere application servers WAS6.x and integrated in web application to fetch results.
- Involved in the architect design for Web sphere environments.
- Developed some modules in C++, which were linked according to the process flow.
- Re-designed, re-wrote user interfaces subsystem using UML notations, object oriented design and C++.
- Compiled the source code, merged and integrated various modules of the application.
- Involved in development of SQL/PLSQL scripts for stored procedures, functions for SQL server database.
- Involved in development of JDBC Connection Pool API as an interface to database for fast database response using bottom out transaction processing approach.
- Involved in preparation of deployment, migration documents and scripts for deployment and backup the application.
- Involved in installation, configuration & upgrading Linux (Red Hat 6.X, 5.X, 4.X).
- Worked with DBA team for database performance issues, network related issue on Linux / Unix Servers and with vendors for hardware related issues.
- Involved in configuration and administration of Web (Apache), DHCP and FTP Servers in Linux and Solaris servers.
- Responsible for Debugging and Assembly test and user acceptance Test of the end product on the development environment.
- Developed various UI Screens of management information reporting.
- Implemented rich web applications using Ajax, DOJO, jQuery, JSON.
- Developed user interfaces, Action classes, Business components using struts framework.
- Developed EJB Components, which encapsulate business logic and build up the model for the system.
- Implemented various J2EE design patterns like DAO pattern, Business Delegate, Value Object.
- Involved in Development, Enhancement and Unit Testing.
- Involved in server setup, baseline of batch and farm WAS6.x servers.
- Involved in configuration management of the applications in WAS6.x.
- Involved in Merging, Building the code for CIT, TI and Runway environments.
- Responsible for Analysis, Design, Development and Deployment. Followed the Agile methodology while implementing the new requirements.
- Involved in monitoring and tracking the QC (Quality Center) tool in analyzing, fixing, deploying and testing the defects end to end.
- Prepared documentation for some of the recurring defects and resolutions and business comments for those defects.
- Assisted technical Support Representatives and agents, through process of fixing client-specific software and hardwire problems.
- Provided support to Technical Support Representatives and Agents by taking first and second level escalation calls.
- Maintained Linux file systems and user administration.
- Worked on large Data Center Migration Project. Migrated Linux/Unix Servers from one data center to other data center with minimal downtime.
- Wrote Stored Procedures and Function in Oracle PL/SQL.
- Involved in Writing test scripts for all enhancements.
- Involved in resolving critical issues (bugs) on priority base.
- Maintained custom Livelink Oscript application module.
- Involved in Design and impact analysis on the existing functionality.
- Involved in developing and providing resolutions for the production issues.