- 7+ years of experience in Object Oriented Programming and web technologies.
- Worked on Banking and Insurance domains.
- Worked on all lifecycle phases of the project from Analysis to Production support.
- Extensively worked on Java, Servlets, JSPs, Struts Framework, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Web Services, EJBs.
- Extensive experience in Oracle and MySQL.
- Worked with Source control tools like CVS, VSN and SVN.
- Good knowledge in producing and consuming Web services using SOAP and experienced in using ORM tools like Hibernate.
- Experience in IDE Tools like Eclipse and IntelliJ.
- Good knowledge in design patterns including MVC, Singleton, DAO.
- Was involved in Coordinating release management effort.
- Built REST APIs & SOAP APIs.
- Excellent command on developing applications on Servers like WebLogic, WebSphere, JBOSS.
- Well versed with the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Planned and executed all phases of the software lifecycle including, requirements gathering, design, development and testing.
- Excellent analytical skills, including ability to interpret and evaluate customer requirements and implement technical solutions.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills. A versatile team member with problem solving skills and project management skills.
- Coordinated in Production support.
- Good knowledge in GUI tools like Flex and Dream Viewer.
- Experience in Software Development models like Agile model and RAD model
Languages: Java (J2EE, JMS, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, Servlets), PHP
RDBMS: Oracle, SQL/PLSQL, MySQL, HQL, Derby
Web Technologies: Web Services, XML, XSL, XSLT, SAX, DOM, HTML, DHTML, CSS, JSP, XSD, DTD, SOAP,RESTFUL
Scripting: Java Script, AJAX, JQuery
Frame Work: Apache Struts, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Hibernate, EJB, JMS
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat
Application Severs: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS
Source Control: CVS, SVN, VSS
Build Tool: Ant, Maven
IDE s: Eclipse and IntelliJ
OS: Unix, Linux and Windows
Tools: Win SCP,Putty,SOAP UI,JIRA
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture Using Spring Framework.
- Used Spring’s IOC (Inversion of Control) and Dependency Injection.
- Responsible for writing business logic of displaying customer information from database by using mobile number as search key.
- Responsible for updating changes made to a customer account like adding new plan and updating personal information.
- Developed and implemented the Data Validation using Validation framework in Spring.
- Implemented Spring tag library to create user interface.
- Built and validate RESTFUL API
- Designed DAO objects for accessing RDBMS.
- Worked and implemented configuration of Hibernate for transaction management.
- Implemented and configured log4j for logging.
- Used SVN for version control. I was handling the build process for our team on many occasions.
- Implemented Ant script to build the project
- Involved in complete software development life cycle management using Rational Unified Process - Requirements gathering, design, Analysis, Detail design, Development, Mentoring, System and User Acceptance Testing.
- Involved in supporting this project after go-live.
Environment: Spring, Hibernate, Log4j, Oracle, Eclipse IDE, Servlet, JSP, XML, WebSphere Server, SVN,RESTFUL Web Windows Vista, UNIX
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, MySQL
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of e-bill payment system as well as account transfer system and developed specs that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSPs.
- Developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom User Interfaces.
- Used Eclipse 3.1 for writing code for JSP, Servlets.
- Produced and consumed Web Services and generated WSDL file.
- Implemented SOAPUI to test Web Services.
- API Key,API validation
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that use the POJOs to represent the persistence database tables. These POJOs are serialized Java Classes that would not have the business processes.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Singleton and Factory.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to ORACLE.
- Implemented the Hibernate Filters and Hibernate validators.
- DAO and the hibernate transactions was implemented using Struts framework.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Hibernate, JSP, JSTL, JNDI, Oracle 10g, DHTML, ANT, Rationale Rose, Eclipse 3.1, UNIX,LINUX, WebLogic, JBoss, Struts, LOG4J, CVS, SOAPUI, Ajax, Web Services, JUnit.
IDE: RAD, SQL Explorer, Tortoise SVN
Confidential, Gainesville, FL
- Experience in Agile Based development.
- Implemented Mode-View-Controller (MVC) architecture using Spring framework.
- Developed POJOS and core business classes for ACP.
- Converting XML to java related objects using DOM.
- Implemented a Java Web Service client to interact with Web Services by using SOAP.
- Built and validate SOAP API.
- Tested several modules identifying bugs and worked on debugging of project using JUnit.
- Using JMS to interact with other modules of the project.
- Implemented MDB s olution for receiving claims.xml and persisting it in DB.
- Experience in working on multiple projects and handling tasks in parallel.
- Prepared design level documents like class diagrams for the application using UML plugin.
- Created UI and developed interactive presentation layer using Ajax, JSP standard tags, JQuery, Java script.
- Trained the Support and operations team on all new changes involved in each release.
- Was involved in XSD creation and modification process and meeting. XSD acted as out contract between teams.
- Deployed the applications on BEA WebLogic Application Server and monitored performance.
- Developing web applications and coordinating with other teams and web-service providers.
Environment: J2EE, JSP, Spring, Maven, XML, HTML 5.0, WebLogic, Web Services SOAP, JAXB 2.1, DOM, SOAP URI, PDF plugin,JIRA,S JMS, JQuery, JMS, AJAX, CVS, JDBC
IDE: Eclipse Indigo, IntelliJ, MySQL
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
- Involved in meetings with Business Analyst and CMS Help Desk team member to discuss the proposed enhancements and reported defect.
- Responsible for designing and laying out plan for the proposed enhancements.
- Implemented Strut 1.3 MVC design pattern.
- Responsible for developing new JSP's using struts tag libraries.
- Developed new Action and Command classes to support newly developed jsp’s.
- Created and edited Jasper reports based on user requirements and filtrations.
- Responsible for solving defects reported by users.
- Used Cache’ database as the database.
- Used Session Façade for database connectivity.
- Created extensive queries and used query plan to optimize the query performance.
- Involved in Unit testing the new enhancements and resolved defects before passing it to testing team.
- Used Serena as a source control.