- Having 6 years of experience as a Java/J2EE developer, strong back - end development with front-end designs. Technical strengths include Java, J2EE- Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, Java Beans, EJBs (Session Beans, Entity Beans and JMS), XML, Webservices, Struts, S pring and Hibernate .
- Solid experience in using Java Design Patterns and Unified Modeling Language (UML) in designing JEE applications.
- Expertise in using J2EE design patterns including Front Controller, Data Access Object, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, MVC, Data Transfer Object and GOF patterns - Factory, Abstract Factory, Singleton, Adapter, Observer, Composite etc.
- Worked with version control tools, which includes Git Hub, SVN, CVS, Harvest & Clear case.
- Strong experience in database design using SQL, PL/SQL-Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Packages and Views.
- Hands on experience in unit testing framework JUnit and creating build scripts using ANT and Maven.
- Expertise in writing SQL queries and Procedures across MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL5.0
- Used GIT, CVS, and SVN for Source code version control.
- Worked in an Agile and RAD environment.
- Experience in designing transaction processing systems deployed on various application servers including Tomcat, Glassfish and Web logic.
- Experience developing Service (EJB) components for middle tier component to implement business logic and deploying on JBoss server
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Programming, tuning and writing reusable code.
- Expert in NoSQL and relational data modeling, object-relational integration (ORM), physical design/tuning.
- Developing RESTFUL web services using Spring boot, Spring RESTFUL template, JPA, Cloud Foundry
- Experience in developing an automated process for builds and deployments using Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven, and Shell Script.
- Hands-on experience in development of microservices and deploying using Ansible
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills and a highly motivated team player with the ability to work independently.
- Good experience in Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux/UNIX
Programming Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, MS SQL
Web Technologies: JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JNDI,XML,HTML, CSS and AJAX
FrameWorks: Struts, Hibernate5, Spring4.5
Web Service Technologies: SOAP, WSDL, WADL, REST(JAX-RS), Jersy
Web/Application Servers: Web Sphere, JBoss, Web Logic and Apache Tomcat
Databases: MySQL, Oracle10g, Mongo DB, DB2, MS Sql
IDE Tools: IntelliJ, Eclipse, Net Beans, Spring Tool Suite
Source Control: CVS, SVN, Git.
Methodology: Water Fall, Agile, SCRUM
Other Tools: Amazon Web Services(AWS), TOAD, Log4J, MS-Office, JIRA, SQL Developer, ANT, Maven
Confidential, Dorchester, MA
- Responsible for the analysis, documenting the requirements and architecting the application based on J2EE standards. Followed test driven.
- Participated in designing of Use Case, Class Diagram and Sequence Diagram for various Engine components and used IBM Rational Rose for generating the UML diagrams
- Implemented different Design patterns like DAO, Singleton Pattern and MVC architectural design pattern of Spring.
- Interacting with a client in design and code review meetings.
- Developing Intranet Web Application using J2EE architecture, using JSP to design the user interfaces and Hibernate for database connectivity.
- Created and consumed Rest Web services using Spring Rest Template Developed the whole frame work for the projects, based on Struts MVC & Spring MVC.
- Designed and developed Controller Servlet, which will route the request to Application Controller.
- Extensively Worked with Eclipse IDE to develop, test and deploy the complete application
- Development of hibernating objects for data fetching for batch and front-end processing
- Front-end screens development using JSP with tag libraries and HTML pages.
- Designed and developed the new features in the existing application to meet the customer's satisfaction.
- Implementing JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) along with Expression Language (EL)
- Designed and developed the user interface screens, database design changes and changes to user access modules.
- Design and develop JSON request and response contracts for Rest Web services.
- Active participation in Web logic server and Oracle problems (killing instances, debugging server logs, applications logs)
- Written SQL queries, stored procedures modifications to existing database structure as required per addition of new features.
- Extensively developed supporting Java Beans Components.
- Client-side validations and server-side validations are done according to the business needs.
- Written test cases and done Unit testing and written executing JUnit tests.
- Used Log4J API for logging and debugging.
- Written ANT Scripts for project build in UNIX environment.
- Building application and deployment in servers as per request from the QA team.
- Participated in User Acceptance Testing and issue resolution
- Production implantation and post-production support.
- Monitor and control routing of message exchange between services
- Resolve contention between communicating service components
- Features include a plug-in architecture and a template system.
Environment: Java, Spring4.2.1, Hibernate5.0, Rest Web services, SVN, Angular JS, HTML, Oracle 10g, SQL, PL/SQL, XML, Web logic, Eclipse, Ajax, JQuery, Rational Rose, Log4j
Confidential, Rochester, MN
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Development of overall solution includes current Patient/Provider & any other future modules.
- Manage all requests via OPAS tickets and Service Management protocols according to the client account SLAs. Responsible for sending out communications via Application Alerts for scheduled & emergency maintenance /outages.
- Integrate Rest Web services to mule servers using Spring framework.
- Developed user interface using Java Server Pages (JSP), HTML and Java Script, Angular JS for the Presentation layer.
- Developed entire application web-based client implementing MVC Architecture using Spring Frame work
- Extensively used Spring IOC for Dependency Injection and worked on Custom MVC Frameworks.
- Developed REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks. Restful web services leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Created maven archetypes for generating fully functional Restful web services supporting both XML and JSON message transformation. Archetypes built on Spring technology.
- Experienced with Jenkins methodologies includes CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment).
- Strong Knowledge on Hibernate and in using Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching, Hibernate Transactions.
- Developed POJO classes and used annotations to map with database tables.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information
- Used SQL Queries in Java code to do select/update/delete depending upon the business requirement.
- Angular JS was used to parse the JSON file using the Rest Webservices.
- Used JUnit, a test framework which uses annotations to identify methods that specify a test.
- Good hands on UNIX commands, used to see the log files on the production server.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
- Built the application using MAVEN and deployed using IBM WebSphere Application server.
Environment : Java, Spring, Hibernate, Rest Webservices, JMS, Tomcat, Unix, JSP, JSTL, Ajax, JQuery, XML, Java Script, Apache CXF, JSON, Junit, DB2, Toad for Oracle, Maven.
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Understanding the business requirements and preparing the design document.
- Participated in all the phases of the system including designing, coding, testing, building, deployment and supporting the production environment.
- Drew sequence diagrams and Class diagrams using Microsoft vision
- Involved in Agile software development lifecycle which involves designing, coding, testing, debugging and support.
- Introduced new user/actor called Dealer in the application and developed using struts2 and spring framework.
- Developed event and event handlers and object initializing using Spring IOC framework
- Developed MVC framework by writing action classes and light weight business logic classes using Struts2 framework and Spring framework.
- Used Spring MVC with Spring Restful Template to Produce and consume Restful Web Services.
- Used Hibernate Template of Spring Framework and Hibernate Interceptors.
- Developed database access mechanism by using by Hibernate ORM framework.
- Configured WebLogic JMS Servers, JDBC Data Sources, JDBC Connection Pools, and Bridge to provide interoperability between WebLogic.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL and Stored Procedures on MySQL.
- Involved in Automation of the test cases using Selenium Web Driver, JUnit and MAVEN.
- Created Test Cases, Test Suites using JUnit.
- Developed and maintained automated test cases in Selenium WebDriver using Java programming language and Junit Framework.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Branching, Tagging, Release Activities on Version Control Tools: TFS, SVN, GitHub.
Confidential, Owings Mills, MD
- Involved in the complete development, testing and maintenance process of the application.
- Maintained good rapport with Business Analyst and Business Users to identify information needs as per business requirements.
- Implemented Hibernate utility classes using configuration interfaces, session factory, session interfaces to implement CRUD operations.
- Implemented an optimized way of implementing Hibernate fetching strategies to join multiple entities.
- Implemented Hibernate Second level of caching using Ehcache provider to get caching across session factory.
- Implemented Spring controllers to handle requests, implemented helper classes to pass requests to different layers.
- Implemented transaction management using Spring declarative transaction management with Spring AOP advice, pointcuts.
- Involved in writing SQL queries.
- Wrote JUnits for the code snippets that I developed used JUnit4 framework.
- Developed scenarios for unit to ensure that all the components working correctly
- Worked according to an Object-oriented Design outlined by the supervisor.
- Demonstrated the ability to work independently, without constant supervision.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures using SQL Developer for Oracle database
- Implemented Rest based web service using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey implementation and implemented Caching and Security implementation.
- Implemented a messaging system to gather data from different data sources and created messaging system using JMS and Mule ESB.
- Used XStream XML parser to parse XML responses and Jackson library to parse JSON formats.
- Involved in creating Jenkins Jobs, building maven builds scripts and incorporating with SVN repository.
- Involved in writing test cases, implementing unit test cases using JUnit and Easy mock.
- Java Message Service (JMS) was used for asynchronous exchange of important information
- Used Eclipse as an IDE for developing the application.
- Involved in different phases of agile methodology like Storyboard preparations, sprint planning, daily scrum meetings.