- Over 8 years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) including requirement gathering, analysis, applications design, development, integration, maintenance, installation, implementation, and testing of various client/server and web applications using MVC architecture, Object Oriented Programming Concepts and Java related technologies.
- Extensive knowledge in Object Oriented concepts like Inheritance, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Serialization, Exception Handling, and Multithreading.
- Areas of expertise include JAVA, JEE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, JNDI, Java Beans, JMS, JSTL, Java RMI, SOAP and REST web services, BPM, BPMN .
- Experience in developing Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Expertise in developing applications using open source frameworks like Spring, JSF and Object - Relational Mapping (ORM) using Hibernate and Spring JPA.
- Experience in various Spring components like Spring IOC (Inversion of Control), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), MVC, JDBC, JPA, Securities, Batch and Boot .
- Extensive expertise with Web sphere, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat & HTTP Server .
- Experience in working with a BPM (Business Process Management) tool Camunda.
- Designed and developed workflow of the project using Camunda BPM.
- Strong knowledge on Hibernate and in using Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Caching, Transactions, Optimistic Locking.
- Worked with XML Suite technologies - XML, XSL, XSLT, DTD, XML Schema, WSDL, SAX, and DOM, Beans parsers for parsing XML to java object.
- Proficient in deploying the applications using application servers like Apache Tomcat, JBoss, and WebLogic.
- Expertise in relational databases MySQL, SQLite and non-relational databases (NoSQL) like MongoDB .
- Experience in developing and consuming REST Webservices.
- Experience in Maven for build automation.
- Experience in using IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ, Microsoft VS Code and Sublime.
- Experienced in application maintenance by prioritizing bugs, handling change requests and enhancements.
- Experience in using version control tools like SVN, CVS, and GIT .
- Experience working in software development methodologies such as Agile and waterfall.
- Good working knowledge of database tools like TOAD.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to work both as an individual contributor and a team member, with an ability to adapt to modern technologies.
- Self-motivated, positive, upbeat, energetic team player with a high degree of integrity and makes best contribution to the organization.
Java Technologies: Core Java, JEE, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, JDBC, Collections, jQuery
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Angular2, Node, Express
Database: MySQL, SQLite, MongoDB
Modeling Tools: Microsoft Visio
Application Servers: WebLogic, Apache Tomcat
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Microsoft VS Code
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Version Control: SVN, CVS, GIT
Confidential - Bellevue, WA
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in complete development of Agile ( SCRUM ) Development Methodology' and tested the application in each iteration.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development and testing.
- Used Java 8 Lambda expressions along with Streams for creating internal iteration and performing chain operations such as Filter, Map, Collect on a collection Objects.
- Implemented routing logic and navigation from page to page and implemented login functionality on the client side in Angular.
- Implemented core features such as dependency Injection, Data-binding, Filters, Directives, Templates and Services of Angular framework.
- Use Angular and AJAX to handle RESTful calls to enable communication between view components and servers.
- Developed REST webservices for transmission of data in JSON format.
- Used MongoDB as a data storage and utilized aspects like replica sets, sharing and clever document design to make service extensible scale feature wise.
- Designed and developed dashboard menu section, home page, admin home page, user module using Spring MVC framework, Hibernate ORM module, Spring Core Module, XML, JSP, and XSLT .
- Developed the application with various Spring framework modules like I OC, AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Security and Spring Batch .
- Used Spring MVC to isolate each layer of application to reduce the complexity of integration and maintenance.
- Used Spring AOC for solving crosscutting concerns like keeping customer log data and transactions.
- Used Spring Batch to deal with large number of chunks of data.
- Designed and developed the application with Spring and REST webservices using Camunda tool.
- Involved in establishment of CAMUNDA BPM and set up of Tomcat Server.
- Implemented CAMUNDA workflow services for managing client transfer process.
- Identified tables needed and implemented POC to configure CAMUNDA to use data base tables.
- Using Hibernate framework to develop the persistence layer by configuring various mappings in hibernate files and created DAO layer.
- Developed test cases using JUnit and the build scripts using Maven.
- Designed JMS listeners to connect to JMS queues for producing and consuming JMS messages.
- To deploy the project Maven was used as a build automation tool.
- Secured the APIs by Oauth2 token based authentication scheme using Spring Security.
- Used GIT to maintain the version of files and took the responsibility to do the code merging’s and creating a new branch when new feature implementations starts.
Confidential - Windsor, CT
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in design and development using Core Java and JEE . Understanding the Business Process and developing logic and software stack based on business flow.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring.
- Used XML and JSON for transferring/retrieving data between different applications.
- Developed several controller classes as required for the design such as Abstract Wizard form controller, Simple Form controller, Multi Action controller in Spring MVC .
- Design and development of PL/SQL batches using Java with connectivity to Oracle for data maintenance and handling. Used SVN subversion for software version control.
- Extensively used Webservices for communication between the different internal applications.
- Involved in design and development of workflow using Camunda BPM tool.
- Involved in process engine bootstrapping for CAMUNDA BPM process engine architecture.
- Involved in CAMUNDA TASKLIST for workflow management and CAMUNDA COCKPIT for process monitoring in web applications.
- Used BPM to model the combination of business processes with business rules and complex event processing.
- Used Apache Axis as the Webservices framework for creating and deploying Webservices clients using SOAP and WSDL.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection API’s to implement various features and enhancements.
- Developed the XML schema and Web Services for the data maintenance and structures.
- Handled JSON / XML data by parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulations.
- Data Operations were performed using Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate .
- Used SOAP for the communication between the different internal applications.
- Involved in producing necessary WSDL to deploy as a Web Service .
- Involved in developing the Controller Servlets to handle the request and responses.
- Involved in the design of the Referential Data Service module to interface with various databases using JDBC.
- Used Spring, Hibernate module as an Object Relational mapping tool for back end operations over SQL database.
Confidential - Minneapolis, MN
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developed the J2EE application based on the Service Oriented Architecture.
- Used Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Facade and DAO.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.7 Annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums. Used Spring and Hibernate for implementing IOC, AOP and ORM for back end tiers.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Worked on Spring Quartz functionality for scheduling tasks such as generating monthly reports for customers and sending them mails about different policies.
- Extensively used various Spring Framework modules like MVC, DI(IOC), Auto Wiring, JDBC Templates, Spring Security, AOP.
- Implemented SOA to develop REST Based Web services using Apache Axis.
- Developed REST Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Exposed the Web Services to the client applications by sharing the WSDL's.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, cache concepts.
- Modified the Spring Controllers and Services classes to support the introduction of Spring framework.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool and defined the mapping and relationship of each table in database.
- Created logical and physical data models putting to practice, concepts of normalization and RDBMS.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring dependency injection for middle layer development
- Developed the application using industry standard design patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate Factory Pattern for better maintenance of code and re-usability.
- Experience with basic WebSphere Administration- like JMS, Data Source Configurations, Listener port configurations, JVM Property Configuration, Certificates Configuration,
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
- Involved in writing stored procedures, triggers, cursors and views.
- Worked with Web services components JAX-RS services and worked with Restful Web services interact with external systems.
- Developed and consumed Apache CXF based Web Services as part of Payments Application.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Developed the presentation layer and GUI framework in JSP and Client-Side validations were done.
- Database development required creation of new tables, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Worked closely with QA team and fixed QA bugs as well as production issues with a quick turnaround time.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, Angular JS, jQuery and Java script.
- Used Log4j utility to generate run-time logs.
- Involved in a full life cycle Object Oriented application development - Object Modeling, Database Mapping, GUI Design.
- GIT was used for project management and version management.
- Deployed the application on WebSphere 7.0 application server.
- Developed Functional Requirement Document based on users' requirement.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintenance and performance improvement of existing applications and designed and developed new applications.
- Experience in both Client side and Server-side programming.
- Worked in an Agile environment while having Daily standup and Bi-weekly sprint meeting and planning with the team.
- Worked on complete life cycle of the project from Initiation, design, development, testing and production support.
- Worked with the Lead Systems Analyst to prepare a Mapping document between UI and Java Request and Responses for each Web Service call.
- Prepared Technical Design Document and presented to the entire technical team, worked with the Lead to review the code and get the approvals.
- Performed both Low level and High-level application design documents by Sequence Diagrams, Class, Diagrams, using Microsoft Visio tool.
- Used Struts Framework to define Controller, action mappings, forms, and View pages.
- Involved in using Core Java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Serialization.
- Implemented business logic components using POJO’s.
- Developed distributed java components using EJB and JPA for persistence.
- Involved in writing Oracle SQL, Pl/SQL - Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Indexes, and Views.
- Application development and deployment and server maintenance.
- Production server issues investigation and providing solutions (Common and reusable) for technically challenged problems.
- Application code investigation, code clean up and repository maintenance.
- Deconstructed client requirements into user stories to be implemented in sprints of two weeks.
- Created a custom, Single Page Application representing an online account setup form using Angular.js.
- Used Bootstrap tables and grids for displaying data on the UI.
- Incorporated jQuery UI widgets such as select menu, accordion and date picker on plans selection page to deliver a more interactive user experience.
- Configured and deployed Message Driven Bean to handle automatic payments and notifications via JMS.
- Prepared Change Request business documents and participated in testing.
- Onsite Coordination with customer, business partners of RTA and project team.
- Performed Change and release management and supporting business users of the application.
- Used Eclipse IDE to develop the application.
- Adopted Test Driven Development (TDD) process.
- Used SVN for Version Control.
Environment: Core Java, Struts, J2EE, JSP, JBoss, Oracle, Eclipse, EJB-Session beans, Entity Beans, JMS, XML, XSD, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, Web Sphere, Oracle-SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, JavaSrcipt, CSS, AJAX.
Java Web Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in various phases of SDLC, such as requirements gathering, modelling, analysis, design and development.
- Ensured clear understanding of customer’s requirements in validating the business process analysis of customer before developing final proposal.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class diagrams, and Object diagrams in design phase. Used Java Design Patterns like DAO, Singleton etc.
- Written SQL queries for retrieving and updating data with varied complexity.
- Involved in implementing multithreaded environment to generate messages.
- Used JDBC Connections and WebSphere Connection pool for databases.
- Used Struts tag libraries (like HTML, Logic, tab, Bean etc.) and JSTL tags in the JSP pages.
- Involved in design and implementation of document based Web Services.
- Implemented authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- Used prepared and callable statements to implement batch insertions and access stored procedures.
- Involved in bug fixing and for the new enhancements.
- Responsible for handling the production issues and provides immediate solution.
- Configured connection pooling using WebLogic application server.
- Developed and deployed application on WebLogic using ANT build.xml script.
- Developed SQL queries and stored procedures to execute the backend processes using Oracle .
- A Test-Driven Development (TDD) Agile Methodology has been followed.
- Deployed application on WebLogic Application Server and development using Eclipse.