- Over 7 years of extensive development experience specializing in a environment building n - tier applications for enterprise applications using Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, EJB, JMS, JPA, JavaBeans, & XML
- Expert working knowledge in software development process using Agile Scrum Methodology & Software Development Life Cycle.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) based on Unified Modeling Language (UML) architecture
- Extensive experience in implementing Model View Controller (MVC) architecture for developing applications with frameworks like Struts 1.3/2, Spring 2.5/3.0/3.2 Framework
- Solid programming skills and experience in development and implementation of Client/Server three-tier architecture based applications using JSP, Servlets, JAVA, JDBC and JavaBeans
- Experience in developing Business components with EJB, JMS, and Web Services
- Extensively hands on experience on Object Relational Mapping Technologies like Hibernate
- Experience in working with application servers like IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBoss and web servers like Apache Tomcat and Jetty.
- Expertise in using Java IDE tools of Rational Application Developer (RAD), Web Sphere Application Developer (WSAD), Eclipse EE 3.0/3.2, Weblogic Workshop and RSA 7.0 and Netbeans to develop dynamic web applications.
- Good exposure to Java Web Services development using SOAP, REST, WSDL.
- Experience in extensive usage of various J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory Pattern, Builder, MVC, Chain Of Responsibility, Prototype patterns
- Expertise in developing XML documents with XSD validations, SAX and DOM parsers to parse the data held in XML documents
- Strong working knowledge of Database Programming using and maintaining SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- Expert hands on experience in working with Spring modules like Spring MVC, Spring IoC, Spring ORM, Spring JDBC, Spring Web Services, Spring JMS, Spring AOP etc.
- Experience on Unit testing frameworks like JUnit, Eazymock, Mockito etc
- Experience in working with version controlling tools like CVS, Subversion, Rational Rose, and build tools like ANT and Maven
- Excellent working experience with different flavors of operating systems like Windows, UNIX, LINUX.
- Problem solver with the ability to rapidly analyze challenges, applying strategic thinking to tactical concerns with strong problem solving skills and a result oriented attitude
- Excellent goal-oriented team Player, quick learner and self-starter with effective communication, motivation and organizational skills combined with attention to details and business process improvement.
Programming Languages: C, Java 5.0/6.0/7.0
Query Languages: SQL and PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, EJB, JMS, JPA, Web Services, JAX-RS. JAX-WS, REST, SOAP, JNDI
Frameworks: Struts, Spring
Source Code Control: CVS, Subversion
Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, MS Office, Notepad++, RAD, ANT, Maven
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g(Toad), MySQL 5.1, SQL Server 9.0,Microsoft Access
Operating Systems: Window, Unix, Linux
App/Web Servers: Web logic 8.1/11g, Jboss, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x, IBM WebSphere
- Responsible for requirement gathering from the Business Analyst’s and for preparing the Requirement Specification Document using Agile Methodology (SCRUM).
- Involved in Development and Maintenance phases of ImmPact2 and imMTrax.
- Used Struts Action classes to interact with DAO’s and used Validation framework for Client and Server side validation.
- Application was developed in Eclipse and deployed in Oracle 10g application servers.
- Used Oracle as a backend database for developing complex queries and stored procedures (PL/SQL) .
- Used JAXB to parse XML to Java Beans and Java Beans to XML.
- Involved in resolving production issues and as well as fixing bugs on existing programs.
- Involved in unit and manual testing of the application.
- Used JIRA for issue tracking and SVN as a Version control.
- Installed Oracle10g database and Oracle10g application server on Linux operating systems.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts 2, JSP, Servlets, HTML, Java script, AJAX, XML, XSLT, CSS, PL/SQL, Web Services, Eclipse, SVN, Oracle10g application server and UNIX.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Involved in gathering requirements and built technical specifications from the requirements.
- Used Agile (Scrum) development methodology during designs, implementation, testing, and production release.
- Involved in development of the application using Spring Web MVC and other components of the Spring Framework, the controller being Spring Core (Dispatcher Servlet). Also implemented Dependency Injection using the Spring framework.
- Extensively worked on Spring AOP for Error Handling.
- Extensively worked on consuming restful web services and worked on Consuming and Exposing SOAP Web services using JAX-WS .
- Good experience in implementation of Internationalization (i18n) in web applications.
- Worked on building the new bundles for OSGI.
- Implemented interactive UI screens using HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, JSON, Java Script.
- Developed and configured the spring controller classes for JMS ActiveMQ order Persistence for asynchronous data transmission.
- Extensively written unit test cases using JUnit, Mockito and achieved 90% code coverage through constant refactoring and followed TDD development model.
- Worked with various teams within the program to integrate code, fix defects, code reviews, and performance improvements.
- Involved in solving technical challenges, implemented various new frameworks.
- Responsible for deploying and configuring the application on web logic application server and resolved any performance issues.
- Writing codes for the same application in Python programming language(An upgraded version).
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Involved in System Analysis and Design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements.
- Implemented the web-based application following the MVC architecture using Struts Framework and used Spring in developing beans which are used all over the application.
- Designed the front-end using HTML, CSS, Java script, AJAX.
- Extensively used Custom JSP tags to separate presentation from application logic.
- Extensively used Java collections and multi-threading concepts for efficient handling of data.
- Used JSPs for the presentation layer and EJB Session Beans for model layer.
- Installation, Configuration & administration of Web logic environment, including deployment.
- Involved in writing SQL prepared statements, stored procedures, handled SQL Injection and persisted data using Hibernate session, transaction, and session factory objects.
- Developed Scripts for UNIX platform and used shell script in some legacy modules.
- Used MAVEN for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Used JUnit for the unit testing of various modules.
- Project coordination with other Development teams, System managers and developed good working environment.
- Involved in requirement gathering and testing of the system.
- Developed the Security features of the System where PGP Encryption and Decryptions
- Developed Front-end system using MVC Architecture Model.
- Designed and implemented front end web pages using JSP, HTML and XML/XSLT.
- Developed Spring MVC’s servlet XML, Controller and Service java classes.
- Managed implementation and delivery of software project deliverables for documentation,
- Used, which mapped to users information in the database.
- Created a CSS framework for using a 12 column grid preferred by the designers as well as
- Functions and stored procedures, and agreed deployment plan.
- Implementing parts of Object Oriented CSS to cut down on repetitive code.
- Performed Java Database Connectivity and involved in Database Design.
- Used JUnit to test specifically the Web Components.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Hands on Experience on Tomcat.
- Used ANT and log4j for building java files and for warnings respectively.
Environment: Java2, JSP, Spring, HTML, XML, ANT, Log4j, JUnit, CVS, PL/SQL, Tomcat Server.
- Designing JSP using Java Beans.
- Involved in Design, Development, Testing and Integration of the application.
- Implementing business logic and data base connectivity.
- Client side installation and configuration of project.
- Developed using simple Struts Validation for validation of user input as per the business logic and initial data loading.
- Co-coordinated Application testing with the help of testing team.
- Writing database queries on Oracle 8i
- Writing stored procedures, Packages, Views, Cursors, Functions and triggers using SQL & PL/SQL in the back end.
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities and take on projects with limited specifications.
- Effective team player with excellent logical and analytical abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, inter-personal skills and self-learning attitude.
Environment: Java 1.5, JSP, Servlets, Struts 1.3, XML, Web sphere 6.0, JDBC, Oracle 8i, Windows.