- Around 8 years excellent experience in design, analysis, development, testing and deployment of enterprise, client - server, distributed, Internet/Intranet based database applications for Financial, Healthcare, Telecom, Banking and Insurance, Education and Gaming sectors.
- Expertise in designing and developing web based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, EJB, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Java Beans, SAX/DOM, XML, UML, Oracle, and DB2.
- Developed structure diagrams, behavior diagrams and interaction diagrams during the design using Rational Rose.
- Expertise in Continuous Integration Tools like Jenkins, Run Deck.
- Strong experience in deployment of software and configuration on JBoss AS7.1, IBM Web Sphere 5.x/6.x, Maven, BEA Web Logic 7.x/8.x, Tomcat 4.x/5.x/6.x, also extensively utilized J2EE development IDEs Web Sphere Application Developer (WSAD) 4.x/5.x, RAD 6.0/7.x, Eclipse 3.0.
- Worked using several Design patterns (Singleton, Factory) and J2EE design patterns like Session Facade, Service Locator, Value Object, DAO’s, DTO’s, View model
- Extensive experience in design, development and implementation of Model- View - Controller (MVC) frameworks.
- Written AJAX calls to make asynchronous calls to the application to cache the data and thus improved performance of the application.
- Experience with tools like Splunk to search report logs, build alerts and dashboards.
- Experience with Service Now to store and maintain the release artifacts of the Projects.
- Experience with Apache Camel Development with Red Hat Jboss Fuse.
- Experience with DOJO creating Grids.
- Experience in using Ajax with Dojo.
- Extensive Development experience with IDE Eclipse, STS 3.1.
- Experience in integrating the java code with Tibco Services.
- Experience in version control system tools like GIT, CVS, SVN, and Clear Case.
- Extensive experience in Struts framework, Hibernate (3.2.2) framework, AJAX framework, and spring framework.
- Experience in designing and developing RPC and Document based web services using SOAP1.1/HTTP, implemented Web Services (WS) security.
- Databases/Oracle: 7+ years of experience using Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i/8.0/7.0, MySql 5.6, DB2 8.0/7.0/6.0, MS SQL Server 2005/2000/7.0/6.0 Extensive experience in using SQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers. Hands on SQL Performance Tuning Operations.
Java Technologies: Java 1.7, ava (SDK 1.6), J2EE 1.3, EJB 2.0/1.1, JSTL, Vaadin, JDBC 3.0/2.1, JSP 1.2/1.1, Java Servlets 2.3/2.2, JNDI 1.2.1, JMS, AWT, Applet, JUnit, Log4j, Apache ANT, Struts, Spring, JSF, Java1.6, C, C++
Servers: JBOSS AS 7.1, IBM WebSphere 7.0/5.1/4.0/3.5, WebSphere Portal Server 6.1/5.0/4.1, APIGEE, API Gateways, Apache Tomcat 4.x/5.x/6.x/7.x, IBM HTTP Server, BEA Weblogic 10.8.1, WebSphere Application Server 5.0
Java IDE: IBM Portal Toolkit, IBM WebSphere Application Developer (WSAD) 5.x/4.x, JBuilder, NetBeans IDE, Eclipse
Methodologies: UML, SOA
Build Tools: Jenkins, Run Deck, Maven
Application Servers: Web Sphere, Web Logic 8.1, PWS, IIS, JBoss AS 7.1, SharePoint, and Tomcat6.0/7.0
Web Servers: Sun ONE, IBM Http Webservers, IIS, and Apache
IDE's: RAD, JDeveloper, WAS studio, NetBeans, Eclipse
Modeling Tools: Rational Rose
Version Control: Rational Clear Case, MS Visual Source Safe, CVS, Interwoven, SVN and Documentum, Tortoise Mercurial, GIT
Protocols/Standards: SOAP, WSDL, UTF-8, UTF-16, HTTP1.1
Databases: MySql 5.6, DB2, Oracle 10g/11g, Ms-Access, Dbase, Elasticsearch/NoSQL, MySQL, FoxPro, Oracle SQL
Confidential, Cincinnati, Ohio
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in all SDLC phases of CORE & OREQ’s project in Collections department.
- Involved with LOB in gathering, understanding the requirements and implementing them.
- Worked with Business to understand the business logic and providing estimation on Word Orders.
- Worked on implementing the CORE (Central Operations Reporting Engine) app changes from LOB in getting them in to proper IT standards.
- Involved in remediation of whole CORE application to support of LDAP migration. And provided support with ED of my access application of bank.
- Implemented OAuth2.0 for authentication based web application and accessed their APIs for fetching data services.
- Implemented security and authentication using mechanism such as Oauth 2.0 for supporting CORE application
- Worked on Java Swing & AWT to support internal Desktop CORE Application.
- Implemented the changes to migrate away from SVN repository Source Control setup of IBM ClearCase & ClearQuest.
- Used the HP Remedy tool for tracking all the Work Orders using HP ALM Quality Center and release management.
- Worked with QA team during UAT sessions and helped them to close the issues.
- Involved with Offshore team in releasing the Product every third week of the sprint to Production.
- Worked with Infra team for supporting to implement the QA, UAT & PROD environments on Nas servers.
- Implemented exception handling for OREQ, SPRT, Reports modules and logging of errors.
- Worked on Microsoft SQL Server management Studio 2014 for executing the DB scripts.
- Implemented the logging of auditable user activity as a part of remediation project.
- Worked on replacing all JAVA SQL statements with Stored Procedures in database.
- Implemented ED integration and Sync of user information.
- Implemented users to have multiple roles and remove the ability to add the user directly from app GUI.
- Involved in Security setup of my access roles, ED groups and attributes.
- Involved in CORE email notification project to create a new module for CORE user notifications via Text/email.
- Involved in Repeat Offender Scripts for different cases of CORE modules.
- Involved in writing Vba script on script box that sends email through Outlook.
- Implemented Agile methodology and migrate away from Waterfall model.
Environment: Core java, Java AWT & SWING, Apache POI,OAuth2.0, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio2012 & 2014, HP Remedy, IBM ClearCase & Clear Quest, HP ALM Quality Center, Agile Methodology, Citrix Servers, Nas Server, Java 1.7, Tortoise SVN, Softera LDAP Administrator 2009.2
Confidential, New York- New York City
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in all SDLC phases of MLBAM 3 different projects Ticketing-admin, Comp Tix-Team site and Comp Tix-Commissioner.
- Involved in Design, Development, Testing and Integration of all the three applications.
- Worked with Business to understand the objectives and Implementation of business logic.
- Worked with Vaadin- J2EE framework in building front end web pages of the application of admin project.
- Involved in building NHL version of the admin project in support of NHL events.
- Involved in migrating the services to lookups from SQL Queries and removing the direct Database connections.
- Experience with Postman in API development, from building API request through testing.
- Experience in Using Jenkins as a continuous Integration tool and Run-Deck for deployment.
- Worked with GitHub, a content repository and Version control system used to commit and push the code and CVS for maintaining the front-end file changes.
- Worked with OAuth 2 tokens to access APIGEE management server url’s.
- Worked with SAML and OAuth 2 as authentication mechanisms for obtaining tokens and supporting SSO (Single sign on) through APIGEE gateway.
- Worked with Firebug and Chrome developer tools to debug the code and to perform unit test to test the application.
- Involved in maintaining the CVS file tag versions and GIT tags.
- Involved in LDAP v1 to v2 migration of admin project.
- Worked with Infrastructure team in implementing the new LDAP settings for the migration.
- Handled Production issues and errors while developing the application and provided the support services.
- Documented the work such as wiki on confluence, integration points and other enhancements.
- Worked with Service now to maintain all the release artefacts of the production release includes File changes, Database changes, RPM build info of Jenkins build and any test case scenarios.
- Experience with Grafana for monitoring and visualizing the dashboard.
- Experience with Splunk in searching and maintaining the logs, alerts, reports and Dashboards.
- Used Oracle SQL developer to write SQL scripts, perform Testing and provide follow up DBA actions.
- Actively participated in weekly meetings with Business.
- Worked closely with QA in resolving the issues and performing testing.
- Worked and coordinated with Offshore Team in Analyzing requirements, providing estimation of release, Development, Testing and delivering project on time.
- Responsible for following up with DBA’s, QA, and offshore Developer and deploying to Production successfully.
- Involved in handling the requests from offshore developer team and providing the feedback.
- Used Hip chat, Slack and Life-size Cloud for attending meetings.
Confidential, New York- New York City
Sr. Java API Developer
- Involved in the development and enhancement of User Interface and Web development and Enterprise application for Customer Service Representatives, Management, Operations, Finance, Heuristics/Compliance, Reports using Eclipse IDE.
- Worked on swagger Api and generated document for Rest calls.
- Integrated swagger Api docs to all Api’s.
- Implemented swagger UI and built porotypes for CLP & Intuit projects
- Involved in handling periodic exporting of SQL data into Elasticsearch.
- Used Elasticsearch as the data indexer and query parser
- Worked with Elastic Search and utilized NOSQL for non-relation data storage and retrieval.
- Experience with Mule: Worked on mule to handle intereactions across legacysystems and have experience with mule in support to JMS to communicate between different components of applications.
- Experience with APIGEE Api gateway in configuring CLP project infrastructure for deploying middleware application.
- Worked with OAuth2 secure management calls to obtain tokens from APIGEE .
- Design high level methodologies to model transaction based processing.
- Handled protocols in support based on Rabit MQ JAVA client.
- Integrated with Hibernate for the all the database queries and used EntityManager for creating queries in a session and Session Bean
- Followed Agile Methodology for project development and Enhancement. Used TortoiseSVN 1.8.6 for code check-in and Version control.
- Developed Several Controller Classes as required for the design such as Abstract Command Controller and Multi Action Controller.
- Used Apache Camel Development with Red Hat Jboss Fuse.
- Developed Apache Camel Routes that integrates with software using JMS component factory.
- Developed Apache Camel route elements for analyzing messages via processors/EIP’s and for consuming messages from outside as well as producing them back in to world via Components/Endpoints.
- Application developed using MongoDB for importing data that to be housed in Big Data platform.
- Used JAXB to map Java Classes to XML representations.
- Implemented JSP validations.
- Did technology evaluation building prototypes using HTML5, CSS3, Node.js, Require.js, and backbone.js
- Developed RESTful Java web services using JAX-RS technology.
- Used JAX-WS to build web applications and web services, incorporating the newer XML-based web services functionality.
- Developed various test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Experience with Mule: Worked on mule to handle intereactions across legacysystems and have experience with mule in support to JMS to communicate between different components of applications. Design high level methodologies to model transaction based processing. Handled protocols in support based on Rabit MQ JAVA client.
- Used Rally for agile development.
- Involved in the Maintenance and Code changes from existing code, support of the system.
- Source code control management Stash/Git.
- Created different forms and validated using inbuilt and custom vtypes.
- Created several Exception classes to catch the error for a bug free and environment and orderly logged the whole process using Log4j.
- Actively involved in the development of Use case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class diagrams in the design phase.
- Maintaining information integrity in across multiple systems.
- Understand and analyze the business requirements and transform them into technical design documentation.
- Designed and developed web interface in J2EE Framework using Struts Framework (MVC Design pattern), J2EE, Servlets, JavaBeans, JDBC, SWING, and HTML.
- Experience working with Angular.js framework to support the issues in developed webpages.
- Developed modules using Spring Framework for Dependency injection through configuration files and ease the integration of different frameworks.
- Performed Inheritance based OR mappings in tables to simplify the data in HIBERNATE.
- Developed functional modules in the Data Access Layer using Hibernate with ORACLE XE as the backend database.
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding application code quality compliance which includes creating and maintaining JUnit test suites.
- Used WSDL and SOAP protocol for Web Services implementation.
- Implemented DAO classes to retrieve the profile information for all entities and did other configurations using JDBC.
- Work with web services such as Apache, JBoss, Tomcat, Struts, Hibernate framework.
- Wrote Ant build, deployment scripts to package and deploy on JBoss application server.
- Wrote Operations and corresponding handlers to communicate with Oracle database sitting on Linux/Unix server.
- Integrated spring and Hibernate ORM framework for persistence and used Hibernate DAO Support with Hibernate Template to access the data.
- Used spring transaction management for implementing transactions for the application.
- Design patterns used - Service Locator.
- Developed XML Schemas for developing user defined complex types, and based on the schemas created WSDL to provide web services to add, delete and get documents from the Content Engine.
- Log4j was used for logging and debugging purposes.
- SVN was used to maintain version control.
- Created entity relationship tools functionality document explaining the entity to entity relationship tree structure.
- Involved in creating build using MAVEN and deployed on Web Logic Application Server
- Involved in developing Integration Issues, System Testing Issues, User Acceptance Issues and Production Issues including JUnit.
- Written JSP’s, Servlets and deployed them on WebSphere Application server.
- Involved in designing the sequential diagrams using the Enterprise Architect.
- Involved in designing E-commerce application design.
- Involved in Setting up an environment, configuring an application and deployment in Tomcat Server.
- Have used Spring MVC framework for developing the web application to isolate the application layers.
- Involved in writing the code in JSP Pages.
- Involved in writing the code using servlets.
- Experience in the development of RESTful service.
- Involved in writing the code in Java Script file in Dojo.
- Involved in integrating all the Tibco services with java code
- Significant experience in the development of RESTful service.
- Involved in writing AJAX Code for developing UI components involving the asynchronous communication.
- Have used Spring IOC injecting service dependencies in the application.
- Involved in writing the Interfaces using java.
- Writing the code to connect the Tibco Services.
- Involved in writing the POJO classes.
- Creating CSS styles for the web pages.
- Involved in development of maven build based Java web application.
- Worked on development of CP ( Corporate Pricing) application which involves the coding of Java, Spring 2.5 core for dependency injection, Spring MVC and Dojo.
- Involved in writing the Spring Configuration files.
- Involved in unit testing using JUnit and integrating the unit testing in build process with Maven for TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Used SVN as version control system.
- Involved in fixing the defects using Quality Center.
- Involved in creating the Grid, Sorting the columns, Dialog Box using DOJO.
- Involved in writing the code for Ajax calls.
- Writing the code in HTML in JSP Pages.
- Attending the status meetings for every two days.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlets, Tibco, Spring 2.5, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Dojo 1.6, SVN with subclipse, JUnit, Maven, Enterprise Architect 9.0, Ajax, Java script, Html, My Eclipse 10.1, Oracle 11.2.0,CSS, HTML 4.0,HP Quality Center10.0,JMS.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Attending the team and client meeting for gathering the requirements.
- Involved in requirement gathering and analysis.
- Setting up an environment, configuring an application and deployment in IBM Web Sphere7 Application Server.
- Responsible for the development of maven build based Java web application
- Worked on development of PF (Policy Fulfillment) application which involves the coding of Java, Spring 3 core for dependency injection, Spring 3 Hibernate for ORM and database as IBM DB2.
- Involved in writing the server side and the client side classes using java.
- Involved in creating the JSP Pages.
- Used Spring IOC to inject Services and their dependencies.
- Good Understanding and Experienced in Agile Development process for diverse requirements.
- Experience in working with API Gateways.
- Worked on POC application that involves coding of Java, JSP and Spring 3 Core.
- Involved in unit testing using JUnit.
- Experience in the development of RESTful service.
- Involved in Enhancements Development.
- Used SVN as version control system.
- Designing and Coding for new enhancements.
- Developed application with spring, Web Services with the help of IDE tool STS 3.1.0.
- Used Maven for building the EAR file.
Environment: Java, JSP, Spring 3 core, Spring 3IOC,SpringMVC,Hibernate, SVN with subclipse, JUnit, Spring Tool Suite 3.1.0 IDE, Hibernate, Restful service, APIGEE, IBM Web Sphere 7 application server, IBM DB2 Database.
- Involved in UI using JSPs, HTML and Struts Tags.
- Involved in development of the Java classes using core functionality.
- Developing Form Beans, Action Classes.
- Involved in unit testing of core functionalities using Junit.
- Implemented the log functionality by using log4j API.
- Implemented Data Access Object and Singleton factory pattern for the persistence layer.
- Implemented business logic on server-side as Entity Beans and Session Beans (EJB, JDBC, and Web Logic).
- Developed database components for interaction between the front-end application and the database.
- Deployed the application on Web Logic Application Server.
- Used SQL for accessing the oracle database using JDBC problems and mentoring the business users.
- Develop EJB components encapsulating business logic.
- Experience with API Gateways.
- Used CVS as a version control system and for code management.
- Played an active role in testing the application by writing test cases for different scenarios. Used JUnit testing tool to test the code.
- Worked on persistence layer using O/R Mapping Tool Hibernate with Oracle Database.
- Deploy Beans, Servlets, JSP's, and EJB's.
- Involve in Unit testing and Integration testing.
- Using OOAD Technology classes are designed in UML with the help of Rational Rose tool.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML and DHTML embedded in JSP.
- Written JSP’s, Servlets and deployed them on Web Logic
- Application Server.
- Experience with API Gateways
- Designing and developing
- Generic validator framework for modules and injecting these validators using spring framework.
- Creating Hibernate POJOs, Hibernate mapping files for all database tables.
- Developing GUI Screens using JSF (IBM Implementation) and for Ajax functionality.
- Developed and deployed EJB’s (Session and Entity) to implement the business logic and to handle various interactions with the database.
- Used the JNDI for Naming and directory services.
- Involved in debugging the application.
- Implemented the Struts framework.
- Developed Servlets using JDBC for storing and retrieving user data into and from the SQL database.
- Used Web Logic Application Server to deliver a new class of enterprise applications that enhance business interactions and transactions between a company and its key constituencies.
- Used Web Logic Application Server to deliver high performance and scalability.
- Written Database objects like Triggers, Stored procedures in SQL.
- Interacted with the users and documented the System.
Environment: JSP 2.0, JDBC, HTML, Servlets, Web Services, Rational Rose, Tomcat Web Server, WSAD 5.0, UML, Java 1.4, EJB 2.0, JSF, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, APIGEE, Hibernate, AJAX, CVS, XML/XSL, Agile.