- Over 20 years experience developing complex applications in Java Enterprise, Client Server and Mainframe Environments.
- Extensive background and experience with PRPC in Healthcare, Financial Services and Hospitality service domains.
- MS SQL
- Apache Tomcat
- Oracle Access Manager
- HP - UX
- Solaris zOS
- WebSphere MQ
- Windows NT
- OS/2 Unix C./Bourne/Korn Shell Scripting
- PVCS Developers Toolkit
- ISPF Dialog Manager
- Participated in PRP application architecture efforts, providing PRPC product expertise.
- Responsible for the architecture, design and implementation of PRPC Event Based Replication.
- Provided design and implementation guidance to project development team based on PRPC constructs and design principals.
- Responsible for design and implementation of Registration application with Trial Investigator application using SOAP Services.
- Implemented reporting feature for Investigator Trial participation, allowing display and filtering by multiple report data elements.
- Integrated Trial Registration application with mail servers using POP3 protocol to obtain and report failed delivery status of Trial Invitation emails.
- Provided product design guidance to project team based on PRPC constructs and design principals.
Lead Systems ArchitectResponsibilities:
- Extensive Confidential project implementation experience using PRPC 4.x, 5.x, PegaWORKS C - and P- series software versions.
- Project implementations in the Healthcare, Financial Services and Hospitality Vertical Domains.
- Lead team of 20+ System Architects.
- Responsible for knowledge transfer to and enablement of client developers.
- Consulted with customer COE to ensure development standards, date security architecture, and best practices across multiple client PRPC projects.
- Customized Confidential CPM Healthcare Framework to meet customers Call Center process requirements.
- Set standards for REST base service model and integration with PRPC.
- Developed architecture for SSO integration with corporate LDAP.
- Customized Healthcare Framework to allow invocation of intent driven processes by other framework intents.
- Developed strategy for rules management and concurrent development, facilitating development of multiple releases of the Contact Center Application concurrently across versions of PRPC and Healthcare Framework.
- Design and development of Rates/Promotions Engines in PRPC.
- Led project team of 3 - 10 local/offshore Confidential, client and partner developers.
- Integration with J2EE(SOAP, RMI) project framework including JMX, Enterprise Beans, WebSphere persistent session framework.
- Development of security architecture for integration with client enterprise portal. Architecture included management of reverse proxy invocation of PRPC sessions, TAM and WebSEAL integration, implementation of custom authentication routines to validate WebSeal junction authentication, and LDAP group/user permissions.
- Designed and developed customized PRPC UI to facilitate creation of hotel room promotion and hotel property participation in promotion activities.
- PRPC integration with customers’ enterprise services architecture using SOAP services. Implemented real time evaluation and re-calculation of hotel room rates within project mandated response times (1 - 2 seconds).
- Implemented concurrent SOAP service invocation architecture to manage room rate availability window.
- Developed reference data caching architecture within PRPC, including agent management of updates and validation of hotel property and reference data.
- Managed administration of WebSphere Application Servers in development and testing environments, including jvm configuration, upgrades, performance management and tuning.
- Responsible for all technical design and development aspects of the project including installation, MQ Integration, C/C++ interface development, database design/integration and performance. Systems implemented include PegaPayments, Dispute Management, Mutual Funds Account Management, and Call Center Contact applications.
- Responsible for hardware sizing and recommendations.
- Lead Technical Architect on multiple platform migration and co-existence projects utilizing Confidential Co-Existence tools.
- Responsible for customization of Confidential Co-Existence tools to meet client platform interoperation requirements.
- Designed and developed C/C++ integration programs to legacy systems.
- Designed and developed Unix scripts for source and system management.
- Installation/Configuration/Development of HTTP/SOAP interface to clients Customer Care website.
- Developed security model for project and integration design with SSO.
- Designed and developed password and data encryption routines and key management algorithm for project data.
- Built interfaces to CPCS check processing systems to capture/reformat CPCS data.
Senior Systems AnalystResponsibilities:
- Designed and implemented source management and migration system on MVS platform utilizing COBOL, ISPF Dialog Manager, and MVS System Utilities as development tools.
- Designed and implemented source management and migration system on Window NT and OS/2 platforms. Project utilized REXX, C, PVCS, PVCS Developers Toolkit and operating system scripts as development tools.
Senior Programmer AnalystResponsibilities:
- Implemented reporting and cost accounting enhancements to existing Securities Lending system.
- Designed and developed data export and migration software to move Lending Transaction data from existing legacy system to C++/Oracle platform for enhanced reporting capabilities, as Phase I of Securities Lending system migration.
- Participated in design effort for Securities Lending system migration.
- Developed CICS application incorporating ISPF editing features, allowing Contact Center representatives to capture, enter and manipulate customer information for business form imprinting.
- Developed CICS application, allowing selective display available custom logos to Contact Center representatives, facilitating accurate capture of customer orders and reduction of mis-prints and re-orders of customer forms.
- Supported enhancements to existing Imprints order entry system.
- Provided support and enhancements to the Actuarial Reporting System.
- Enhanced reporting features of the Actuarial System.
- Streamlined Actuarial reporting programs, reducing CPU and system operation costs.