- Over 9+ years of experience in Product/Service Software Development and Web Technologies in verticals like Telecom, Health, Retail and Social Media & Marketing, with more than 8+ years of architecting, integrating, designing, implementing, testing, deploying and managing Java applications
- Expertise in developing Multi - Tier enterprise applications and web applications using J2EE Technologies including JDBC, JNDI, Open Source Frameworks like Spring and Struts etc.,
- Integrated SMS & Payment Gateways across multiple platforms.
- Expert in tuning, designing database schemas, master and slave database configurations in, MySQL and Oracle
- Proficient in configuring, deploying and performance tuning of different Application servers like Pramati, Tomcat, WebLogic Servers and Jetty
- Had knowledge in REST Web Services and XML.
- Had knowledge and Implemented design patterns like Singleton, dependency injection factory, façade, Service factory and observer patterns respectively.
- Experienced in developing and deploying J2EE components on application servers such as Apache Tomcat, Pramati Server and Jetty Container.
- Worked on the MVC architecture implementations like Spring MVC Framework
- Extensively worked on Mockito, Power Mockito and JUnit testing frameworks
- Experience on complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in enterprise, web based and client/server applications with models like Waterfall and Agile software development methods
- Having hands on Experience on build tools like Ant and Maven
- Implemented Clustering in Tomcat Servers
- Hands on experience in writing SQL, PL/SQL, indexing, Stored Procedures, functions and triggers.
- Highly competent in gathering user requirements and converting them into software requirement specifications
- Extensive experience in leading a team across locations
- Team Player with excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to meet demanding schedules in various work/process environments and work closely with team members and understand client requirements.
- Problem solving skills allowing rapid assimilation and resolution of complex problems.
- Excellent troubleshooting & problem solving skills with Client-Server Applications & Web Application.
Programming Languages: Java
Web Frameworks: Spring and JSP, Servlets
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3 & JSON
Databases: MySql, Postgresql
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Jetty & Pramati Server
Editor Tools: IntelliJ, Eclipse, WebStorm
Performance Tools: Sonar, JProbe, FindBugs
Version Control Systems: Mercurial KILN, GIT and SVN
Hosts Monitoring Tools: Nagios
Defect Tracking Systems: Jira
Build Management Tools: Ant & Maven
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CATechnology Lead
- Designed, developed and implemented Master Data or Metadata Management UI Tool (Web Application).
- Developed MDM using html5, JSON and Spring MVC.
- Extensively developed the UI screens using HTML5, JQuery and CSS3
- Exposed multiple API for other applications to interact with the platform.
- Used JQuery to select and manipulate HTML elements and also CSS manipulation.
- Involved in fixing the identified bugs/defects and ensured the cross- platform compatibility.
- Collaborated with various teams across the organization who uses the application and improved the user interaction.
- Used Safari Developer Toolbar for debugging similar to firebug in Firefox
- Implemented Façade and single ton design patterns
- Handled Cross-Site Request Forgery and XSS.
- Implemented Balsamiq Mock tool to design wire frames.
- Implemented Spring MVC Framework, Singleton, Service Locator and Façade design patterns
- Developed Use Case Model, Use Case Diagrams, and Class Diagrams, sequence diagrams using
- Integrated Spring and Hibernate
- Used GIT for source control and version management
- Exposed Java APIs for other applications to read the data.
- Implemented Access Control List across the applications.
- Developed code compliant with design patterns for Java and J2EE
- Implemented REST webservices using JAX-RS
- Implemented spring service layer with dependency wiring, transaction and DAO.
- Coding, Testing the product/application (Functionality Testing, Unit Testing and Performance Testing) and Defect Tracking and Fixing are some of the main responsibilities executed
Software: JDK 1.5, Linux, Log4j, Core Java, Collections, Splunk, Jenkins, Maven, Multithreading, SVN, Git, REST Web Services, Ant and Oracle 10g
- Technology lead responsible for requirement analysis, working with Business team and development team.
- Involved in design and application development of OMFUL using Spring and Clarify CRM as backend
- Participated in Code Reviews.
- Designed, developed a unit test framework Mockito for entire OM-FUL
- Implemented Sonar to identify the memory leaks in the entire code base whenever the build takes place.
- Automated Build and Deployment using continuous integration tool Jenkins
- Implemented Open Source Bug Tracking Systems like Mantis
- Hands on experience in data modelling for enterprise applications.
- Key achievements in the project includes providing optimal solution and performance improvements.
- Played a key role in application upgrade planning and implementation
- Analyze the impact and gave the proper solution for maintenance based CR’s.
- Enhancements based CR’s prepared the Detailed Design Document then develop and test.
- Onsite coordinator, working closely with development team, issue resolution for offshore team.
- Status Reporting activities
- Preparing Daily Status report during execution, Highlighting the blocking issues and risks and worked towards the closure of the issues without getting the release delayed.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
Sr. Development Engineer
- Developed Translation Management System (Internationalization of Tell-a-Friend widget) using JAVA.
- Involved in design and development of Console application for batch processing used in Billing Module.
- Involved in design and coding of SpamPortal.
- Improved the rate of registrations of the product through Express SignUp.
- Designed Log Analyzer to track the defects across multiple instances.
- Designed and developed the Marketing Portal for statistical analysis of the products and prepared reports using Jasper Reports
- Implemented Amazon CDN Buckets for uploading user specific files dynamically through Java code.
- Maintained Amazon instances using Nagios
- Billing module is designed for calculating cutoff timings with Daylight Saving from different time zones
- Planning for enhancements and creating Change Requests from business requests
- Developed plugins for Tell-a-Friend widget to be available on multiple platforms Like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Pligg, Mambo, Os-Commerce and Vivvo.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Software programmer responsible for developing and delivering the application.
- Implemented AJAX to prevent the entire form submissions throughout the website.
- Analyzing the requirements of the components and its interaction with existing systems
- Participated in documentation, reviewed, analyzed and fixed existing code.
- Prepared unit test plan/test cases for the Components
- Authentication of users
- Showing categorized Ads and displaying the detailed view for a particular Ad
- Implementation of moment to moment targeting using cookies variable based on visitor clicks on that ad.
- Cross selling and up selling has been achieved by targeting the allied products and enhanced products which can be set in the one-to one Command center
- Logging the observations for statistics.