- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) .
- Familiarity with multiple development and testing methodologies like Waterfall, Agile Scrum etc .
- Excellent knowledge in web technologies like HTML5 and CSS3 .
- Good knowledge on Manual Software Testing.
- Knowledge on Bug Reporting tools like ALM/QC and Bugzilla.
- Very good knowledge in developing test plan, test cases and RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix).
- Very well equipped with Regression testing, User Acceptance testing(UAT), Functional testing, Black Box testing techniques, System testing, Unit testing, Smoke testing, Sanity testing, Performance testing, Load testing, Stress testing, Integration testing.
- Good knowledge in preparing Test data.
- Practical knowledge with Quality Center/ HP ALM to develop Test plan, Test cases, executing test cases in test lab, and creating and tracking defects in Defects module.
- Familiar with open source automation tool Selenium.
- Utilized CSS, HTML for the development of the front end screens in various academic projects.
- Played a role as a Tester in an academic web application project named “ Confidential ” using JSP & CSS.
- Played a role as a Project Manager in an academic project and created a website using “Wix Site” in “Analysis & Design Software Systems”.
- Played a role as a Data Architect in an academic project named “Manufacturing Trends” using “Planners Lab”.
- Developed a mini project using C and Graphics during Bachelor’s.
- Worked on an academic project named “Hospital Management” using “TIBCO Spotfire”.
- Fast learner with ability to adapt new environments quickly.
Languages: C, C++, Core JAVA
Web technologies: HTML5, CSS3
Test Management Tools: HP ALM/Quality Center (QC)
Version control tool: GIT/GitHub
Methodologies: SDLC, Agile/SCRUM, Waterfall, V model
Testing: Manual Testing, Black box, Regression, Functional, UAT, UI, Stress, Smoke, Ad - hoc, Accessibility, Database
Defect Tracking Tools: Bugzilla, TFS
Test Automation Tool: Selenium
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
IDE & Development Tools: Netbeans, Eclipse
Databases: MS Excel
Packages: MS Office
Text Editor: Brackets, Notepad++
Technologies used: Java, JSP, HTML5, CSS3, Apache Tomcat, MySQL, JDBC, JAX-WS, Eclipse IDE.
- Developed and designed several web-pages using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Used GIT/GitHub for version control and collaborative work.
- Developed Manual test scenarios and test cases from Business Requirements and Design Documents and executed them to verify against expected results.
- Prepared and updated Test Scenarios, Test plan and Test Cases periodically to manage changes web application requirements.
- Used MS Excel to write test cases and used QC plugin to upload test cases from Excel to HP QC.
- Various testing like Smoke, Functional, Regression, Positive and Negative Testing for each build of the application is performed.
- Performed Parallel and Cross Browser testing on different browsers like Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox where multiple tests were run at the same time.
- Tested web services and validate query at the back end.
- Created Domain, Project and User
- Created Release, Release cycles, Release Scope and Milestone
- Created Requirements
- Installed Excel Plugin for HP ALM
- Uploaded Requirements using Excel
- Created Test Plan
- Uploaded Tests using Excel
- Created a Test Resource and a Test Set
- Executed Test
- Installed and Connected UFT to ALM
- Saved UFT script to ALM
- Attached UFT files to ALM
- Set and Run UFT
- Analyzed Results
- Created, Uploaded, Searched a Defect
- Created an Entity Graph, Business View Graph, Dashboard and Project Report
Technologies Used: HTML5, CSS3 and little jQuery
- Designed and Developed the visual part of the Confidential using HTML5, CSS3 and little jQuery in the brackets text editor.