- 7 years of IT experience in Design, Development, Maintenance, Enhancement and Production Support of Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in developing Web Applications using frameworks Spring 3, and Hibernate 3.x
- Experience in developing Web applications using MVC Architecture.
- Experience in using software methodologies like Waterfall, Agile.
- Experience in using ORM Framework like Hibernate and JPA for O/R mapping to map Java POJO objects with the DB Objects.
- Good Knowledge and experience in using distributed technologies like SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, JAX - WS, JAXB, EJB 3.x and JMS
- Good Exposure in using RDBMS systems like DB2, Oracle 9i/10g and MySQL
- Experience with Web Logic Server 10g, Tomcat 6.x.
- Experience in using Eclipse IDE.
- Experience in writing build scripts using Apache Ant.
- Experience in using XML related technologies.
- Experience in writing database objects like Stored Procedures for Oracle and MS SQLServer.
- Experience in using development tools Log4J, Junit
- Expertise in using CVS, Git and Serena version control tools
- Proficient in Maven build tool
- Specialized in using IDEs IBM RAD, Eclipse and NetBeans
- Well understanding of Agile methodology
- Good knowledge in using defect tracking tool HP Quality Center Tool.
- Experience working closely with both small and large teams including Offshore and Onshore teams.
- Talented problem solver able to think” outside the box”
- Experience in providing 24/7 application support for Production and Development environments.
- Good analytical, problem solving, Communication and Interpersonal skills, having ability to adapt to any kind of environment.
- Strong team player with organizational and analytical skill
- Ability to work in tight schedules and efficient in meeting the deadlines.
Programming languages: Java
Frameworks: Spring, Structs, Hibernate (ORM)
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.x, Weblogic 10g
Logging Tools: Log4J
Version Control: CVS,Git, SVN
Testing Tools: HP Quality Centre, Junit
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Mid-Level Java Developer
- Involved in Business documentation, requirement analysis, system analysis and control flow
- Designed and Developed with Spring MVC framework.
- Developed Restful API for Recommendation Engine
- Handled debugging and custom exceptions using Log4j logging system.
- Developed Design Documents and provided estimates for the client requirements.
- Followed Agile Methodology for the complete life cycle of the project.
- Used SQL Injection techniques to avoid security vulnerability
- Performed unit testing of our application using JUNIT framework.
Technologies: Java- Jdk1.6, Web services (Restful, SOAP), J2EE, UNIX, JBOSS Application Server EAP 6, Oracle 10g, Spring, Hibernate, IBM RAD 7, JMS, PLSQL editor, Junit.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Mid-level Java Developer
- Involved in design discussions.
- Development of code to implement set of business rules.
- Provided detailed test cases to validate the developed codes.
- Interacted with the client for technical and functional discussions.
- Developed page using JSP, JQuery, CSS3 and HTML5.
- Written SQL query for Ward Management System.
- Solution demo to the client.
- Implementation of the software solution in various Hospitals.
Technologies: JAVA 1.7, Spring 3.2.5, Hibernate 4.2, Servlets, JSP 2.2, JDBC 4.2, HTML5, PHP, JQuery, Rest, SOAP, Java script 1.8, PostgreSQL 9.2, NetBeans IDE 7.2, Eclipse 4.2.
Confidential, New York
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, and documentation.
- Used OO techniques such as UML methodology (use cases, sequence diagrams and activity Diagrams) and developed class diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Involved in the Development of Insert Cards/greeting Cards Module of ofoto.
- Involved in the Unit Testing of Insert Cards/greeting Cards module of ofoto.
- Involved in the Code Review Activities and Peer Review Activities.
- Developed Controller Servlets and Action Servlets to handle the request and responses.
- Designed Data model and Implemented Database Interactions using SQL and JDBC.
- Design and Implemented Action class, Action Forms for Struts
- Used MVC Framework for development of web based application.
- Used Apache resin server for Application Development.
- Provided support to the current applications.
Technologies: J2EE 1.3, JDK 1.3.1, Struts, Servlets 2.3, JSP 2.0, JDBC 2.0, RMI, XML, ANT, unit, Unix, Log4J, Maven, UML (Rational Rose), Eclipse, Apache Resin Server, Java Script, Java Beans, Oracle.
Junior Java Developer
- Analyzed business requirements and software requirement specification documents to get a better understanding of the system from both technical and business perspective.
- Extensive interaction with internal and external business groups.
- Developed Server modules using Servlets, JSP and JSP Tag Libs. Developed JSP’ s for customizable GUI.
- Designed & implemented Entity beans using JDBC technology to access Oracle database, and Session beans to implement business logic. Used Entity beans for portability and performance.
Technologies: JAVA 1.6, Spring 3.2.5, Hibernate 4.2, Servlets, JSP 2.2, JDBC 4.2, HTML5, Java script 1.8, PostgreSQL 9.2, NetBeans IDE 7.2.1, Eclipse 4.