- Around 8+ years of expert IT involvement in planning and creating Web based and Enterprise applications utilizing OOA, OOD, OOPS and JAVA/J2EE innovations in Banking, Financial, Insurance and Health Care.
- Experienced in all periods of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design and Development, Debugging, Support, Integration, Maintenance and Enhancements of Java/J2EE Applications.
- Experience in working with Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall improvement methodologies.
- Hands on Experience of Data Access Object (DAO) case to display a reflection layer between the Business reason level (Business address) and the Persistent stockpiling level (data source) .
- Experience in working with Model View Controller (MVC) design for web improvement utilizing JSF, Struts and Spring MVC, JSP, JavaBeans and Servlets.
- Experience in implementation of Web - based Enterprise Applications using core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST), MVC framework (Struts, Spring MVC), SQL and Object Oriented Programming techniques.
- Responsible for implementation of java integration components for JBPM and DROOLS.
- Experience with Core Java concepts like Collection Framework, Multi-threading, Generics, Serialization and Externalization.
- Experience on ideas of Java 8 like Functional Interfaces and Lambda Expressions.
- Good knowledge in programming Spark using Scala.
- Collaborated with Development and Support teams to setup a CD (Continuous Delivery) environment with the use of Docker and Wercker, continuous build and delivery tools.
- Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views, TSQL Scripting for complex business logic.
- Experience in web servers like JBoss, Web Sphere Application Server, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat on entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience using Hibernate for mapping Java classes with database and using Criteria API and Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Hands on Experience with Spring, Struts, Hibernate and JPA structures.
- Hands on Experience in understanding and modifying focus and J2EE arrangement plans like Singleton, MVC, Session outside, Data Access Object, Business Delegate, Factory etc.
- Hands on Experience in developing building tools like Ant, Maven and Gradle.
- Experience in making SOAP based Web Services using Apache CXF, JAX-WS and RESTful organizations like JAX-RS.
- Experience in involvement at J2EE Testing in creating experiments with JUnit for Unit testing, and logging utilizing Log4j.
- Experience in developing Jasper reports for the customers and integrating the reports within the web applications.
- Experience in making and solid perception of Micro Services Architecture.
- Experience in installation, configuration, troubleshooting, working and maintenance of Kafka& Spark clusters.
- Experience in working with IDE tools like Eclipse, STS, NetBeans, and IntelliJ.
- Experience at using the version control tools such as GIT, SVN, CVS and Rational Clear Case.
- Hands on experience with SQL/No SQL databases systems like Sybase, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, DB2 using mechanical assemblies like SQL Navigator, Toad for performing SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Designing Micro services to increase software development and maintenance flexibility and sustainability.
- Experience on working with CI/CD using Jenkins.
- Involvement in Cloud Environment using Amazon Web Services (AWS) .
- Experience in Planning, designing and sent Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a substantial number of uses using the Amazon cloud arrangement.
Programming Languages: JAVA, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Script.
Content Management System: Fatwire 7.5, Hybris
Frameworks: Spring MVC, IBatis, JMS
Tools: & Utilities: TeamForge, Chef, Jenkins, Eclipse, MKS, RSA, Editplus, Textpad, WinSCP, VSS, Putty, Squirrel, Control-M, SAP HANA Studio, Version One.
Application/Web Servers: Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere
RDBMS: Oracle 11.x, DB2
Source Control: Microsoft VSS, SVN, MKS, GitHub.
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/2000/XP, UNIX
Confidential, Plano, TX
Sr. JAVA Developer
- Involved in implementing various features of the Loan Hub application. Features include: Eddn acceptance, document upload, eSign the documents.
- Worked on implementing the App layer and API layer components.
- Developed code to post/receive Asynchronous messages to IBM-MQ’s.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST APIs as part of the App Layer and Spring Boot for micro services
- Developed Restful web services using JERSEY to Send/Receive data to/from various systems as part of the API Layer. involved in the production of interface to oversee client menu and Bulk overhaul of Attributes utilizing AngularJS, Node.js, Media Query, ReactJs and JQuery.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that use the POJO classes to represent persistent database.
- Micro services were being used as a strategy to gradually replace a core monolithic application while still adding business features
- The RESTful web services have been used to retrieve and update the data, which is populated in view using Angular JS model.
- Rest Template to call from Application Layer Rest Services to API Layer Rest services
- Worked closely with backend (OPUS) teams to understand the backend functionality.
- Performed Test Driven Development (TDD) using JUnit and Mockito.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Follow the Agile development process throughout the development. I.e. participating in By-weekly sprint planning, daily stand up meetings, sprint reviews, retrospective etc.
- Analyzing the Production server logs, debugging the code, troubleshooting and finding the root cause and fixing the issues in production
- Worked with the Business to prioritize the defects and open incidents raise emergency request for change(RFC)
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr. Java/ J2EE Developer
- Developed business modules with JSP, Servlet, Struts framework, Java, XML.
- Developed client architecture using AngularJS and bootstrap.
- Developed J2EE application development on Windows and UNIX platforms.
- Developed MVC architecture using Backbone.js
- Deployed and Developed Web Services and Integrating clients with the services using SOAP and RESTFUL
- Developed entire project using struts framework.
- Developed high performance object/relational persistence and query (Sql) service for entire application.
- Working experience with Rabbit MQ by connecting to the topic then fetching the messages and parsing the messages using multi-threading.
- Used Rabbit MQ as a Message Oriented Middleware for integrating applications.
- Configuring, Hibernate, Struts related XML files.
- Used hibernate for loading user profile information data mapping and creating objects.
- Taken care of complete Java multi threading part in back end components.
- Developed required Action classes, presentation layer forms using Action Form beans and Java beans containing the business logic.
- Developed Data Access Objects (DAOs) and business delegates for accessing data.
- Created Hibernate classes to transfer the data to the database.
- Developed Stored Procedures and Functions, Views for the Oracle database (PL/SQL)
- Configured and implemented Log4j for logging and Maven for CI integration.
- Efficiently managed the tasks and working and delivering features in a fast paced scrum environment and provide critical reports to end users on time.
- Deployed the application on Web Sphere server.
Environment: Java, J2EE 1.3, JSP, Servlets 2.3, JDBC 2.0, Struts, Eclipse, Hibernate3.0, Web Services, SOAP, Restful, SOAP UI, Log4j, MAVEN, ANT, UML, HTML, bootstrap, angularJS, Mongo DB,Rabbit MQ Backbone JS, XML, SQL, Unix, Oracle 10g, Junit, TOAD, Web sphere Application Server.
Confidential, Overland Park, KS
Java/ J2EE Developer
- The entire application was developed in J2EE using an MVC based architecture
- Created use cases, class diagrams, activity diagrams and collaboration diagrams
- Used the Struts1.3 framework and Standard Tag Libraries and various custom in-house custom tag libraries for the presentation layer
- Integrated the Drools and JBPM to application framework, which involved dynamic creation of knowledgebase and Knowledge session.
- Wrote various types of Business rules in the .drl (drools file), .ece(expectation files) Templates using Drools rule engine for business decision making; injecting beans into the rules engine and invoking using Rule Base Stateless Session.
- Used Core Spring for setter dependency injections
- Used a Message Driven Bean (MDB) for supporting user subscriptions and notification features
- Consumed a Web service for exchange rate calculation
- Used Data Access Object (DAO) pattern to introduce an abstraction layer between the business logic tier and the persistent storage tier
- Used Hibernate for Database Persistence.
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in Cassandra.
- Designed and implemented application using Spring Framework as middle tier application framework, persistence strategy using spring support for Hibernate and Cassandra NoSQL database.
- Implemented PL/SQL queries and used MySQL stored procedures, and built-in functions to retrieve and update data from the databases
- Deployed applications on WebSphere Application server 5.0
- Used Web services for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP
- Used Collections extensively to store, retrieve and manipulate objects in the business logic layer
- Involved in unit testing using JUnit, system testing and creation of various test scripts
- Wrote test cases which adhere to a Test Driven Development (TDD) pattern
- Used Tortoise SVN as a version control system, an important component of Source Configuration Management (SCM)
- Used SLF4J for logging.
Environment: Java/J2EE, JDK1.5, JSP, Servlets, Web Services, Groovy, Grails, Hibernate 2.1, Spring Core, Struts1.3, MySQL, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL, CSS, HTML, JNDI, Apache Ant, WebSphere Application server 5.0, Junit, SLF4J, Tortoise SVN
Confidential, Haddonfield, NJ
Java/ J2ee Developer
- Responsible for Requirements gathering, Conceptual Design, Analysis, Detail Design, Development, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Data Validation, Version Controlling and deployment.
- Involved in the phases of SDLC Analysis, Design phase, Development and Production phase of the application.
- Designed and developed application using Spring Framework-IOC/DI, Spring MVC, Servlets, POJO integrating with Hibernate framework.
- Used ORM framework like Hibernate with JPA for Data Access Layer.
- Developed the presentation layer using Java Server Pages, and Java Script.
- Developed SQL queries for CRUD.
- Experience in working with JNI
- Used Eclipse for developing the application and CVS for version control.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Developed the UML Use Cases, Activity, Sequence, and Class diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed Servlets and Worked extensively on SQL.
- Developed complex service components for Data Access Layer, DAO classes to interact with backend using Java and Hibernate Framework.
- Created and maintained mapping files and transaction control in Hibernate.
- Configured web.xml, faces-config.xml for navigations and managed beans. Integrated Spring and Hibernate Frameworks.
- Designed and developed Web Services to provide services to the various clients using SOAP and WSDL.
- Wrote Junit classes for the services and prepared documentation.
- Responsible for debugging, testing, maintaining and deploying the application.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Use of Multi-Threading and collection framework including List, Map etc.
- System was built using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented application using Spring MVC framework. Use of collection framework including List, Map etc.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, configured application Context files and use of dependency injection using Spring annotations.
- Implemented Spring Controllers that integrates with front-end JSP pages developed using Spring Tag library.
- Developed DAO components by implementing Spring DAO component.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) architecture and Hibernate.
- Designed the front end using JSP, jQuery
- Designed and implemented the application using JSP, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Hibernate, JDBC, Maven, Oracle and app server
- Developed Webservices to allow communication between application through SOAP over HTTP
- Used XML for data and message exchange over HTTP.
- Extensively used XML technologies like XML, SOAP an d JAXP based parsers to bind templates with date
- Used SVN version control tool
- Automated the build process by writing Maven build scripts
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features using Oracle database
- Involved in installing and configuring Eclipse and Maven for development
- Developed various UML diagrams
- Involved in the various phases of SDLC Waterfall Methodology like Requirement analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance
- Prepared technical design documents including sequence diagrams, flow charts, class diagrams and Technical Requirement Document upon the interaction with Client representatives and BA.
- Implemented Business logic using Hibernate framework.
- Implemented the spring dependency injection of the Database helper instance to the service objects.
- Used spring framework and AOP to implement transaction and exception handling.
- Created Web Services interface using SOAP and implemented WSDL to DOM (Domain Object Model) mapper
- Implemented data access logic using JDBC.
- Developed Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose, based on functional requirements,
- Used Oracle 11g Database to manage the information and connected using Spring JDBC
- Involved in unit testing of various components layer with JUnit framework
Environment: J2SDK 1.7,J2EE, spring, Hibernate, XML, CSS, HTML, Java Script, Eclipse, Maven, JUnit, Active MQ, Oracle 11g, Clear Quest and VSS.