- Over 7+ years of experience in analysis, design, implementation and testing of Object Oriented applications in the Client/Server environment using Java/J2EE.
- Strong Knowledge on Application Development using Software Development Life Cycle SDLC using various methodologies like Waterfall, Agile/Scrum.
- Extensive knowledge in working with J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, Java Beans, JMS, and Object - Oriented Programming.
- Implemented business layer using Core java, Spring Beans using dependency injection, Spring annotations, Spring Web-flow components.
- Extensive experience in application development using Java J2EE, EJB, JMS, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring, JSF, jQuery, Hibernate, XML, SOA, JavaBeans, JDBC, UML, WebLogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, JSON, SSL, Spring Security.
- Excellent expertise in developing Java Swing based financial products.
- Worked on Proof of Concept (POC) for Content migration from Drupal CMS to AEM using Python and JAVA data migration scripts
- Practical knowledge and expertise working with frameworks like Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Data (Spring JDBC, Spring ORM), Spring Boot, Spring Microservice, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Struts, JSF, Hibernate, Drop wizard and iBatis.
- Defined AWS Security Groups which acted as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed to reach one or more EC2 instances.
- Configured AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Groups and Users for improved login authentication.
- Installed the application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Well versed with consuming and producing Web services like SOA Architecture based SOAP (WSDL Component) and REST working with data-exchange formats like XML and JSON formats.
- Experienced with Synchronous web services like JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS and Asynchronous web services like JAX-M and JMS.
- Good experience in developing producers & customers in Kafka to build a data pipeline.
- Experience in Spring Boot, Spring Microservice, Netflix Eureka Server.
- Having Knowledge on developing I/O intensive web-applications using Node JS.
- Working experience of Relational DBMS like MySQL, Oracle SQL (PL/SQL), SQL Server (MS SQL), DB2 and NoSQL DB like MongoDB.
- Worked on the Microsoft cloud services like Azure to provide, SAAS, PAAS and worked on web services for passing the data as a JSON data.
- Hand on experience with GUI Framework.
- Proficient in various technologies like EJB, JPA, JTA, JDBC, JMS, Log4J, SLF4J and JUnit.
- Working knowledge on Ant, Maven, Log4j, JUnit, Swagger API for Restful Services.
- Core development experience for Groovy Grails restful web services.
- Hands-on experience working with Version control tools like Git, Tortoise SVN.
- Experience working with front end development tool like Babel, Web pack, NPM, Yarn.
- Hands-on experience working with Continuous Integration (CI) build-automation tools such as Maven, SVN, CVS, Jenkins, and Apache Ant.
- Expertise in tracking bugs and issues using JIRA.
- Used JMS to send and receive messages from the MQ and differentiated messages using Apache Camel.
- Having knowledge and hands-on experience with Selenium, Junit testing tools, LoadRunner, Jmeter.
- Working experience of application servers like WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Ability to adapt to new software applications and products, self-starter, with excellent communication skills and understanding of business workflow.
- Well experienced in collaborating with onsite as well as offshore teams and coordinating with business to convert business requirements into technical specifications.
J2EE Technology: Servlets 2.3, EJB 2.0/3.0, JDBC 3.0, JSP 2.0, Swing, JNDI, JMS 1.1, Web services, SOA
Programming Languages: Java 1.5/1.7, C, C++, SQL, Shell scripting, Angular JS,Angular 2, Ant, Maven, Perl, Python, Jenkins, PL/SQL
Frameworks and Tools: Spring 1.0.2, Jakarta Struts 1.1/1.2, Hibernate 3.0, ANT, MAVEN, Log4J, JUnit, Ext JS, JMS, J2EE Design Patterns
Databases: Oracle 10g/9i, DB2 7.1/6.5, MS SQL Server 2000, MySQL 4.1, MongoDB.
Application/Web Servers: IBM WebSphere 3.5/4.x/5.x, BEA WebLogic 6.x/7.x/8.x, Apache Tomcat/Server 5.0, JBoss.
Tools: Eclipse Mars, Toad, Soap UI, Putty, SQL Developer, IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) 5.0/5.1.2, Rational Application Developer 5.0/6.0/7.0 (RAD), Atlassian JIRA.
Operating Systems: WINDOWS 2007/NT/XP, LINUX.
Design, Version Control: IBM rational rose, Microsoft Visio, Apache Subversion SVN, CVS, Tortoise SVN and Hudson.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Participated in design and development as a Core Java and J2EE Software developer. Understanding business and software requirement plus utilizing technology to enunciate data flow between front end and back end technologies.
- Pooling up most apposite design pattern for DAO and implementing interface to reduce code reuse. Understanding the Business process and developing logic and software stack based on business flow.
- Production support for the Micros Point of Sale software, database, or interface to the OMS systems for Buy Online Pick Up in Store (BOPIS).
- Utilized MICROS POS software experience and developed functional requirements for the company.
- Working on Micros Integration Service including Retail Integration with MICROS XCenter/ Store POS System.
- Developed web applications using Spring MVC, JQuery and used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding and developing applications.
- Responsible to enhance the Portal UI using HTML5, Java Script, Angular 2, jQuery, Ajax, Bootstrap, JSP, JSF, Java, CSS as per the requirements Developed internal coding using J2EE technologies based on the MVC Architecture.
- Used Swing Components to develop the UI of the application.
- Designed and created Extensive Java Swing UI
- Responsible for performance tuning ETL process to optimize load and query Performance
- Performed analysis of the data transformations and data types for transforming business rules into transformation logic to be used in the ETL process
- Added and modified Informatica mapping sand sessions to improve performance, accuracy, and maintainability of existing ETL functionality.
- Developed Micro Service to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Implemented Business Logic using Java, Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Used Spring MVC Design Pattern to hold the UI data and to serve the request and to send the response.
- Used Spring Front Controller class to map all the client requests to it and navigated to Business Controller classes accordingly.
- Developed Business objects using POJOs and data access layer using Hibernate framework.
- Achieved Dependency injection by creating Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to wire objects of business classes.
- Used AEM Developing tools plugin for exporting and importing content to and from AEM Repository.
- Implemented DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database operations and avoid redundant database access statements.
- Designed and developed business components using Spring Boot, Spring Dependency Injection (Core), Spring AOP, and Spring Annotations.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Used Spring Data Framework to use the features of Spring JDBC and Spring ORM classes like JDBC Template and Hibernate Template to perform the database operations by connecting to Data sources available.
- Removed all the XML based configurations required to build the MVC application and maintained in the classes using Spring Boot.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services.
- Worked on Micro services which is an implementation approach for SOA, used to build flexible software systems.
- Used AWS deployment services to quickly set up a dynamic website and configured virtual servers using.
- AWS EC2 and responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure using AWS EC2/EBS.
- Used AWS S3 to store data and to retrieve the stored date very quickly and used Elastic Search for searching the document. Used AWS SNS to send messages to multiple users and delivered in an algorithmic way using AWS SQS.
- Created new tables, Stored Procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality.
- Used Maven building tool for creating EAR file to be deployed in application servers. It is also used for dependency management of code in application.
- Worked on Docker deployment tool to develop and ship the applications.
- Used JIRA ticketing system to keep track of issues and tasks on individuals.
- Used Apache Kafka as the messaging infrastructure for asynchronous processing.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins along with UNIX Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Used Cassandra, NOSQL database management system for keeping user generated data by upgrading of Couch base and Cassandra cluster.
- Created Shell Script to invoke Java programs on UNIX batch platforms.
- Experience setting up the WebSphere MQ Objects like queue managers, queues, channels, channel initiator, processes, trigger monitors, Pub, Sub, CICS.
- Experience in configuring of MQ objects like Queue managers, Remote Queues, Local Queues, and Queue Aliases, channels.
- Performed deployment of applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Worked on remote repositories like Bitbucket.
- Involved in production support, resolving the production job failures, interacting with the operations support group for resuming the failed jobs.
Environment: Java8, J2EE, Servlet/filters, JSP, JSTL, Spring boot, Microservices, Swing, Spring Security, OAuth2, Spring Batch, AWS, EC2, S3, Rabbit MQ, SOAP, RESTful, NoSQL Cassandra, Informatica, Elastic Search, Eclipse, MAVEN, JUnit, Jenkins, Log4j, JIRA, Docker, Git, WebSphere (Liberty Profile), CICD Tools, Jenkins, JIRA.
Confidential, Columbus OH
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in complete projects Life Cycle, i.e. Design, Implementation, unit Testing.
- Extensively used agile development methodology and involved in sprint planning.
- Developed Web based and Server-side applications using Java 8.
- Used several design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory Patterns.
- Implemented Spring MVC (Dependency Injection & IoC) and Spring Boot framework.
- Used Object Oriented Analysis and Design(OOAD)approach for Analysing and designing an Application.
- Having good experience in working with Microservices Based on RESTful Web services for building flexible Software systems.
- Consumed different ASP.Net Web APIs to retrieve customer information and other application related information.
- Deployed the J2EE Applications (WAR, JAR, and EAR) on Multiple Web logic Servers and Maintained Load balancing, high availability and Failover Functionality.
- Used Linux Operating system. Used Spring Boot framework for building cloud Micro Services and to develop Spring based application radically faster with very less configuration.
- Analysed the Maven dependency management in base code to annotate the dependencies on to Spring Boot application in to Gradle for Micro Services.
- Developed and Implemented CSS themes for Project and worked on front end technologies HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, Bootstrap and Java Script.
- Design and develop AEM components, templates based on functional and technical requirements; monitor the security and performance.
- Worked on Agular JS for building Reusable UI components.
- Worked with Oracle Warehouse Builder(OWB) an ETL tool for transforming raw data into high quality information.
- Worked on Docker deployment tool to develop and ship the applications.
- Responsible for monitoring Production metrics and submitting a summary report to management once each month.
- Used Angular JS and jQuery library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Extensively worked on Multithreading and Collections.
- Experience in message driven programming using JMS and MQ Series.
- Worked on Google API’s for transporting data using HTTP, Error Handling, JSON Parsing.
- Used Enterprise Java Beans(EJB) for writing the Business Logic of the Application.
- Experience in working with Asynchronous Programming for Fast and Responsive user interfaces.
- Implemented Java Persistence API(JPA) using Hibernate.
- Having good experience working with Apache POI for creating and displaying MS office files.
- Good Experience in Continuous Integration(CI/CD) tool JENKINS for deployment and testing in different environments.
- Used API BaaS(Apigee) for storing the application data and used as Cloud data platform for deploying applications.
- Extensively worked on Test Driven Development(TDD) process for repeating Development cycle.
- Extensively used jQuery to simplify Java Script Programming on Client side.
- Used jQuery for Event Handling, Document traversal and CSS manipulation.
- Extensively worked on Oracle 11g, MongoDB, MySQL databases.
- Involved in deploying the application under Apache Tomcat Web Server using Servlets and JSP.
- Developed component-based user interfaces for web applications using JSF.
Environment: Java, Spring MVC and Spring Boot, HTML5, hibernate(ORM), Collections, Multithreading, RESTful, Design Patterns, Linux, TDD, Google API’s, Docker, Production Support, VB.net, CI/CD, ETL, Apache POI, Java Script, SOAP API, Apigee, Apache Tomcat, MQ, AEM, OOAD, EJB, MySQL, JPA, Java 8, jQuery, Bootstrap, Oracle11g.
Sr. Java Developer
- Hands on experience in J2EE framework and extensively used Core Java and Spring API in developing the business logic using Agile Methodology.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture based presentation using JSF framework.
- Extensive experience of developing Representational state transfer (REST) based services and Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) based services.
- Used Oracle as database and Involved in the development of PL/SQL backend implementation and using SQL created Select, Update and Delete statements.
- Involved in designing of user interface.
- Developing or maintaining a production-level cloud-based architecture in AWS, including creating machine Images like AMI.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure
- Extensively used the J2EE design patterns like Session Façade, Business Object (BO), Service Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Factory.
- Involved in writing EJBs (Stateless Session Beans) and Web Services for building the middleware distributed components and deployed them on application servers.
- Developed RESTFUL web service and hands on experience in JSON parsing and XML parsing.
- Implemented the Hibernate framework (ORM) to interact with database.
- Performed Unit testing and Integration Testing.
- Involved in Agile methodology with respect to the successful development of the project.
- Deployed GUI code to WebLogic application environment and standalone components to JBoss Server.
- Worked as full stack backend developer for mobile applications (Front-End) in two projects like Car Locator, Crash Detection.
- Developed web services to perform various operations on the supplier information.
- Supported the applications through debugging, fixing and maintenance releases.
- Involved in mapping the data from various vendors with the existing database.
- Responsible for updating the supplier database if latest updates are available.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, analyzing and developing design documents and reviewing with business.
- Involved in Units integration, bug fixing and User acceptance testing with test cases.
- Involved in understanding and analyzing the requirements of the project.
- Implemented server-side programs by using Servlet and JSP.
- Stored the dynamic data on to Collection Objects and used the predefined methods to perform all DB related operations.
- Created and handled Custom-Exceptions that are related to business operations.
- Created child Threads to improve the performance by running some independent tasks at background.
- Implemented using the MVC Design Pattern.
- Used JDBC to interact with the underlying MySQL Database.
- Deployed Applications on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Involved in JUnit testing for various components.
- Used Log4J for any logging purposes during the development of the application.
- Involved in developing functional model, object model and dynamic model using UML
- Development of the Java classes to be used in JSP and Servlets
- Implemented asynchronous functionalities like e-mail notification using JMS
- Implemented Multithreading to achieve consistent concurrency in the application
- Used the Struts framework for managing the navigation and page flow
- Created SQL queries and used PL/SQL stored procedures
- Used JDBC for database transactions
- Developed stored procedures in Oracle
- Involved in developing the helper classes for better data exchange between the MVC layers
- Used Test Driven Development approach and wrote many unit and integration test cases
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking
- Worked on running integrated testing using JUNIT and XML for building the data structures required for the Web Service
- Code repository management using SVN.